April 24, 2024, 09:15:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "All that our republic has stood for is about to be destroyed"  (Read 1298 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: June 30, 2013, 04:43:26 PM »

Mario Obledo, founding member/former nat'l director of Mexican-American Legal Defense and Educational Fund (MALDEF), former CA Sect'y Health/Welfare on Tom Leykis radio talk show (Hear the quote here)

"We're going to take over all the political institutions in California. In five years the Hispanics are going to be the majority population of this state." Caller: "You also made the statement that California is going to become a Hispanic state and if anyone doesn't like it they should leave - did you say that?" Obledo: "I did. They ought to go back to Europe."

In 2007, hordes of illegal aliens who are not immigrants or undocumented "residents", marched by the tens of thousands across this country demanding special treatment after they lied and cheated their way into our country. Since 1986, when Ronald Reagan opened the flood gates for this decades old invasion, illegal aliens have financially destroyed states and their resources; hospitals, school districts and welfare in all forms. Tens of billions spent for law enforcement for all the crimes committed by illegals, over loading jails and prisons. Not to mention the tens of thousands of Americans killed by illegal aliens.

24+ million Americans out of work while 11.5 million jobs are held by illegals who have no right to even be on U.S. soil. Millions of those liars, cheats and thieves have ruined the lives of so many by stealing their identity in order to steal jobs that belong to Americans and naturalized Americans who came here legally to begin a new life.

read more strong words here - http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd593.htm

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 04:45:46 PM »

"Letter: Questions for Rubio"

Editor: Sen. Rubio has spent many dollars and a lot of time promoting this “immigration” bill. I have some questions for Sen. Rubio to answer. I’ve tried to call, but his mailbox has been full. I’ve written him but get a standard letter in return.

Sen. Rubio, How does this massive “immigration” bill benefit American Citizens? Answer: It does not.

Sen. Rubio, Why do you use false information in defending your support for this bill? Answer: If you told the truth, you would get zero support. There are far more than 11 million illegal citizens in this country.

Maybe it's an invasion?  Steal your way in, steal, and force citizens and those here legally out?

read more here - http://staugustine.com/opinions/2013-06-28/letter-questions-rubio#.UdCZIfmcfkM

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.