April 26, 2024, 08:58:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO Remains found #3  (Read 470143 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #120 on: August 16, 2015, 10:26:36 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: August 17, 2015, 09:09:19 AM »

I remember how I was startled, angered and saddened by the news of the discovery of Dylan's partial remains.       I watch this spot and I keep an eye out for new developments, hoping more of his remains can be recovered for burial.  And always, always I continue to wait for an arrest in the murder of Dylan Redwine.  Hoping and praying for justice for Dylan. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: August 17, 2015, 01:33:58 PM »

I remember how I was startled, angered and saddened by the news of the discovery of Dylan's partial remains.       I watch this spot and I keep an eye out for new developments, hoping more of his remains can be recovered for burial.  And always, always I continue to wait for an arrest in the murder of Dylan Redwine.  Hoping and praying for justice for Dylan. 

It still makes me so sad, but mostly very angry at this point. 

Dylan's murderer should be in jail, not still walking free!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: August 17, 2015, 02:48:25 PM »

It still makes me so sad, but mostly very angry at this point. 

Dylan's murderer should be in jail, not still walking free!   

I agree with you 100%, texasmom. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: August 18, 2015, 12:47:28 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1614603302161546&id=1613415415613668

CMR: Calling MR
17 hrs ·
Thank you for the likes today. Now down to business.
Some may wonder how a man (dare I say man & MR in the same sentence?) as stupid as MR has been able to outwit a team of educated and trained professionals for so long. He hasn't. Some people will say that LPCSO has delayed prosecution because they don't have evidence. They do. Some people will say that they need a body. They don't.
MR isn't smarter than LE, he doesn't have to play by the same rules they have to, it doesn't make him smarter by any means. LPCSO is not in the habit of telling people what evidence they have or don't have. Trust me, they aren't looking for anyone else and they aren't looking at anyone else. They are looking at MR long and hard. I hope that those that say you need a body in order to charge someone with murder realize that LE does not reward people for being able to murder and hide a body well. That notion is about as absurd as a cheeto eating mountain lion searching for little boys that are looking for cell phone reception.

Marcie Reese Dylan was placed in the most-secretive place. A place of control. Drive a jury up there. This was no happening-by pedophile. This was no hibernating bear. This was no Cheeto-eating mountain lion. Dylan was placed there, past the gate which closed like clockwork on dec 1. This was no frantic accidental placement. This was calculated and planned. By a Monster.
17 hrs

Marcie Reese And then Dylan was moved in May 2013. For more control by the sociopathic control-freak narcissist. And the Monster who did the moving was seen.
17 hrs

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: August 19, 2015, 05:18:58 PM »

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20150819/NEWS01/150819587/Mark-Redwine-named-%E2%80%98person-of-interest%E2%80%99-

Person of interest: Mark Redwine
Dylan’s manner of death changed to homicide

By Ann Butler Herald staff writer

Article Last Updated: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 3:43pm

The La Plata County Sheriff’s Office announced Wednesday that it is identifying Mark Redwine as a person of interest in the death of his son, Dylan, 13.

“That designation was based on evidence collected, inconsistent statements made by Mark Redwine and his behavior throughout the investigation,” sheriff’s office spokesman Dan Bender said in a news release.

The sheriff’s office also said that as part of its investigation, Dylan’s mother, Elaine Hall, brother, Cory Redwine, and Hall’s husband, Mike Hall, have been cleared of any involvement in Dylan’s disappearance and death.

Dylan’s partial remains were discovered on Middle Mountain near his father’s Vallecito home. The sheriff’s office is planning another search of the area in early to mid-September, Bender said.

Bender said he was unable to give any information beyond what was included in the news release at this time.

The sheriff’s office also announced Wednesday that the coroner is reclassifying Dylan’s manner of death to homicide, after it was previously listed as undetermined.

La Plata County Coroner Jann Smith declined to comment about amending Dylan’s death certificate, citing the pending investigation.

abutler@durangoherald.com

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: August 19, 2015, 05:30:38 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/1613415415613668/photos/a.1615280702093806.1073741830.1613415415613668/1615280678760475/?type=1&theater

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: August 19, 2015, 05:53:25 PM »

http://kdvr.com/2015/08/19/dylan-redwines-death-declared-homicide-dad-ided-as-person-of-interest/

Dylan Redwine’s death declared homicide, dad IDed as person of interest
Posted 3:23 pm, August 19, 2015, by Will C. Holden, Updated at 03:48pm, August 19, 2015   

DURANGO, Colo. — Almost three years after 13-year-old Dylan Redwine disappeared, a person of interest has finally been identified. That person is Mark Redwine, Dylan’s father.

The La Plata County Sheriff’s Office made the announcement on Wednesday, along with the announcement that Redwine’s cause of death had been changed from “unknown” to “homicide.”

Mark Redwine told FOX31 Denver’s Mark Meredith he “had no idea” before the announcement from the La Plata County Sheriff on Wednesday that he had been identified as that person of interest.

(Yeah...innocent parents of murdered children have delusions of startbursts and halos and swat teams surrounding them all the time!  NOT!)

Hall told FOX31 Denver’s Kevin Torres she was “pleased” with the announcement from the La Plata County Sheriff Wednesday, and that Mark Redwine had not been communicating with investigators for some time.

“I had no doubt who killed Dylan from the very beginning,” Hall said. “I think naming a person of interest is a huge step in the right direction. It means they have evidence.”

In July, the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office said the person of interest was identified after investigators went back and searched a remote area near where some of Dylan’s remains were found. The sheriff’s office said several “items of interest” were found and investigators have more searches to conduct.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: August 19, 2015, 07:08:32 PM »

I corrected Elaine's last name in the article.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/dylan-redwines-father-mark-redwine-named-person-of-interest-in-sons-homicide-deputies-say

Dylan Redwine's father, Mark Redwine, named person of interest in son's homicide, deputies say

Deb Stanley
3:23 PM, Aug 19, 2015
42 mins ago

DURANGO, Colo. - The La Plata County Sheriff's Office confirms Mark Redwine, the father of Dylan Redwine, is officially a person of interest in Dylan's death.

"That designation was based on evidence collected, inconsistent statements made by Mark Redwine and his behavior throughout the investigation," the sheriff's office said in a statement sent to 7NEWS.

Officials also said the La Plata County Coroner has amended Dylan's death certificate from undetermined cause of death to homicide as the cause of the death.

Dylan was 13 when he disappeared on a court-ordered visit with Mark near Durango during Thanksgiving week in 2012. Some of the boy's remains were found in June 2013, north of his father's home.

"Today was a good day on our journey towards justice for Dylan," said Dylan's mother, Elaine Redwine Hall.

La Plata County Sheriff's Office spokesman Dan Bender told 7NEWS new evidence was found during two searches in early June on Middle Mountain Road north of Vallecito Reservoir, near where investigators discovered the remains two years ago.

Then, in early July, investigators announced they had identified a "person of interest" in the death of Dylan Redwine, but they did not name that person until Wednesday.

Bender told 7NEWS that the person of interest was developed after a retired FBI agent, who is veteran criminal profiler, helped the investigators.

That retired FBI agent, Pete Klismet, reviewed volumes of information provided by the sheriff's office and district attorney's office, according to Bender.

"Based on my involvement, I’m in complete agreement" with naming Mark Redwine as a person of interest, Klismet said Wednesday.

In the sheriff's office announcement on Wednesday, officials said Dylan's mother, Elaine Redwine, her son Cory Redwine, and Elaine's husband, Mike Hall, were cleared of any involvement in the disappearance and death of Dylan.

Officials also said Wednesday they are planning another search of the Middle Mountain area in early-to-mid- September.

While Mark Redwine has been a person of interest in the case, he has not been arrested or charged.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: August 19, 2015, 09:09:37 PM »

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/judge-refuses-to-dismiss-lawsuit-filed-by-elaine-redwine-against-mark-redwine

Judge refuses to dismiss lawsuit filed by Elaine Redwine against Mark Redwine
Phil Tenser, Alan Gathright
4:37 PM, Aug 19, 2015
3 hours ago

DURANGO, Colo. - Just as deputies were crafting their announcement that Mark Redwine was a person of interest in the death of his son Dylan, a judge was rejecting the elder Redwine's attempt to dismiss his ex-wife's lawsuit.

Elaine Redwine, Dylan's mother, filed the wrongful death lawsuit against her ex-husband on June 29. At the time, she said she has never been shy about who she thinks murdered her son.

"It’s just one more avenue," she said during July. "Mark’s not talking with anyone. He’s not being cooperative with police, and so I just felt that it was time to start making him accountable."

Amber Harrison, Elaine's attorney, confirmed for 7NEWS that Mark Redwine's motion to dismiss the lawsuit was denied Wednesday by the judge overseeing the case.

Ask for her reaction to Mark Redwine being named a person of interest in Dylan's homicide, Harrison said, "I think that would be the right direction for the entire community. I think everybody is wanting some resolution."

Wednesday, the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office and Coroner's Office announced that Dylan's manner of death has been updated to "homicide" and Mark Redwine is officially the person of interest.

"Today was a good day on our journey towards justice for Dylan," Elaine Redwine said in a text message to 7NEWS reporter Jaclyn Allen.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: August 19, 2015, 09:39:25 PM »

http://kdvr.com/2015/08/19/dylan-redwines-death-declared-homicide-dad-ided-as-person-of-interest/

Dylan Redwine’s death declared homicide, dad IDed as person of interest
Posted 3:23 pm, August 19, 2015, by Will C. Holden, Updated at 03:48pm, August 19, 2015   

DURANGO, Colo. — Almost three years after 13-year-old Dylan Redwine disappeared, a person of interest has finally been identified. That person is Mark Redwine, Dylan’s father.

The La Plata County Sheriff’s Office made the announcement on Wednesday, along with the announcement that Redwine’s cause of death had been changed from “unknown” to “homicide.”

Mark Redwine told FOX31 Denver’s Mark Meredith he “had no idea” before the announcement from the La Plata County Sheriff on Wednesday that he had been identified as that person of interest.

(Yeah...innocent parents of murdered children have delusions of startbursts and halos and swat teams surrounding them all the time!  NOT!)

Hall told FOX31 Denver’s Kevin Torres she was “pleased” with the announcement from the La Plata County Sheriff Wednesday, and that Mark Redwine had not been communicating with investigators for some time.

“I had no doubt who killed Dylan from the very beginning,” Hall said. “I think naming a person of interest is a huge step in the right direction. It means they have evidence.”

In July, the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office said the person of interest was identified after investigators went back and searched a remote area near where some of Dylan’s remains were found. The sheriff’s office said several “items of interest” were found and investigators have more searches to conduct.

About time!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: August 19, 2015, 09:51:37 PM »

Guess it might be safe to say that Mark Redwine's had a really bad day.   Monkey Devil!

Justice for Dylan!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: August 19, 2015, 10:14:34 PM »

Brief interview with Dan Bender, spokesman for La Plata County Sheriff's Office at the link.

Question: Why is this case such a top priority?

Dan Bender:  Dylan cannot speak for himself, and our primary and only goal is to find justice for Dylan.

http://on.aol.com/video/officials-planning-another-search-of-area-where-dylan-redwines-remains-were-found-519023753

VIDEO DESCRIPTION:
7NEWS reporter Marc Stewart is in Durango where he'll be bringing in more details from the officials.
Posted: 08/20/2015

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: August 19, 2015, 11:51:34 PM »

Video at the link

http://kdvr.com/2015/08/19/elaine-hall-says-mark-redwine-killed-their-son/

Elaine Hall says Mark Redwine killed their son
POSTED 9:30 PM, AUGUST 19, 2015, BY KEVIN TORRES, UPDATED AT 09:51PM, AUGUST 19, 2015

MONUMENT, Colo. — Dylan Redwine’s mother said her ex-husband, Mark Redwine, has been guilty since day one.

On Wednesday investigators labeled him a ‘person of interest’ in the murder of his son, Dylan.

In an interview with FOX31 Denver’s Kevin Torres, Elaine Hall said Mark grew distant with investigators and hasn’t been cooperative.

“I know Mark. I know Dylan. I know the dynamics. I’ll never change my opinion on that,” Elaine Hall said. “If he was innocent he would be standing up screaming saying ‘who killed my son?!’ He hasn’t done any of that.”

The La Plata County Sheriff’s Office said it came down to evidence and inconsistent statements given by Mark Redwine, as well as his behavior.

“Since day one those were my issues,” Hall said.

“If you could talk to Mark Redwine right now, what would you say to him?” asked Torres.

“I would say to him he keeps touting how he wants to live his life the way Dylan would be proud. The way Dylan would be proud is for Mark to come up, talk to law enforcement and tell them what happened that night. The lies are going to get you nowhere,” Hall responded.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #134 on: August 20, 2015, 09:00:29 AM »

Video at the link

POSTED 9:30 PM, AUGUST 19, 2015, BY KEVIN TORRES, UPDATED AT 09:51PM, AUGUST 19, 2015

MONUMENT, Colo. — Dylan Redwine’s mother said her ex-husband, Mark Redwine, has been guilty since day one.

On Wednesday investigators labeled him a ‘person of interest’ in the murder of his son, Dylan.

In an interview with FOX31 Denver’s Kevin Torres, Elaine Hall said Mark grew distant with investigators and hasn’t been cooperative.

“I know Mark. I know Dylan. I know the dynamics. I’ll never change my opinion on that,” Elaine Hall said. “If he was innocent he would be standing up screaming saying ‘who killed my son?!’ He hasn’t done any of that.”

The La Plata County Sheriff’s Office said it came down to evidence and inconsistent statements given by Mark Redwine, as well as his behavior.

“If you could talk to Mark Redwine right now, what would you say to him?” asked Torres.

“I would say to him he keeps touting how he wants to live his life the way Dylan would be proud. The way Dylan would be proud is for Mark to come up, talk to law enforcement and tell them what happened that night. The lies are going to get you nowhere,” Hall responded.
Yeah!!
Finally we see some justice for Dylan and his family!
I'm sure now Mark might be thinking about leaping off a cliff by now.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: August 20, 2015, 01:29:34 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/posts/1143762202319836

Justice for DYLAN Redwine
4 hrs · Edited ·

Mr. Hatfield (Mark's attorney) made a couple statements yesterday but it seems the source disabled the comments. I would like to address these statements made by Mr. Hatfield. (btw- no relation what so ever to Elaine)

1st..The determination that Dylan was killed "seems to be incredibly speculative at this point," since his entire remains have not been recovered, Hatfield said. Hatfield added that basing the "person of interest" off determination of Redwine's behavior was not taking the past few years into context.

A. Mr. Hatfield, you have a hard enough task as an attorney filing a proper response to the courts as shown below so please do not play coroner.

B. Please show some intelligence as even people without a law degree know it does not take his entire remains to determine he was killed.

C. Mr. Hatfield, POI was based on 1st evidence collected followed by inconsistent statements THEN his behavior. EVIDENCE Mr. Hatfield!!

2nd.."He has lost his son, but he has also been facing death threats and vandalism and accusations by Elaine," Hatfield said. "It would be extremely surprising if he weren't stressed out."

A. I disagree. He did not lose his son, he murdered him

B. Wishing him dead for what he has done is a far cry from a death threat IMO. How is it okay for your client hours after notification remains found were Dylan's to text the mother wishing her dead but nobody can wish your client dead?

C. Vandalism? Please don't take your clients word as gospel. If I remember correctly you also stated when suing Elaine for 20K that none of the items he was suing for had anything to do with an insurance claim your client was already paid for.

D. Please don't make your client out to be the victim. Dylan was the Victim!!

Betsy Horvath With all due respect to Mr. Hatfield, 50% of all students in law school graduate at the bottom of the class. I wonder where he fell in that lower 50%.
Mr. Hatfield, if more of Dylan's remains are needed to determine his death then perhaps your client could explain where those remains are. Or better yet, explain how 2% of Dylan's remains magically exited his body.
While there is no set of rules on how the parent of a murdered child should act, there is behavior that is expected. Mark has displayed every behavior opposite of the expected norm. Does that make him guilty? No. It makes him appear to be an uncaring, uninvolved, unconcerned parent. Mark has made two statements in 2 1/2 yrs asking for the return of his son, one was written by you! He has not participated or initiated a single search, what parent on earth would NOT search for their missing child?
In regards to threats, your client is the master and creator of threats and intimidation. Sitting outside homes, calling, making comments that indicate he's watching and near. Maybe your client should put on his big boy diaper and grow a pair of cajones, stop being a sissy la la. If he needs a pair of balls, he can borrow them from Elaine, me or his children that he didn't murder.
4 hrs

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: August 20, 2015, 05:07:11 PM »

Video at the link

Yeah!!
Finally we see some justice for Dylan and his family!
I'm sure now Mark might be thinking about leaping off a cliff by now.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: August 20, 2015, 06:33:09 PM »

Well, surprise, surprise...not.  

Hey, good luck with that Mark.  Maybe I need to send him the press release?    Monkey Devil!

Is he saying that if Elaine hadn't moved and won in court, which meant he would have to pay child support for the first time since their divorce, that Dylan would be alive?  I think he is.  Hopefully we'll see how that works out for him in criminal court too.

Other than blaming him for killing her precious child as any loving mother would do until her last breath, the rest of it is lies.

JMO

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/dylan-redwine-murder-father-mark-redwine-suing-mother-elaine-redwine

Dylan Redwine's father, Mark Redwine, countersues Elaine Redwine over her allegations

Anica Padilla
11:21 AM, Aug 20, 2015
2 hours ago

DENVER - Mark Redwine, who was named Wednesday as a person of interest in his son's 2012 death, is now blaming his ex-wife for a "pattern" of actions that he alleges led to the boy's murder.

Dylan Redwine was 13 when he disappeared on a court-ordered visit with his dad, Mark Redwine, near Durango during Thanksgiving week in 2012. Some of the boy's remains were found in June 2013, about 10 miles from his father's home north of Vallecito Lake.

La Plata County's Corner officially classified the case as homicide on Wednesday.

In Mark Redwine's new lawsuit, entered in La Plata County District Court, he alleges that his ex-wife has made inaccurate representations about domestic violence and campaigned to get law enforcement to consider him a suspect in Dylan's death.

The new filing is a counterclaim to the wrongful death lawsuit filed by Elaine Redwine, Dylan's mother, on June 29. At the time, she said she has never been shy about who she thinks murdered her son.

Wednesday, just as the La Plata County Sheriff's Office named Mark Redwine a person of interest in Dylan's death, his motion to dismiss the lawsuit was rejected by the judge overseeing the case.

Mark Redwine's countersuit alleges that Elaine Redwine has led a “concerted campaign” to blame Mark Redwine for Dylan’s death, forcing him to "mainly live on the road as a trucker."

In his lawsuit, Mark Redwine alleges that Elaine Redwine engaged in “vitriolic and abusive litigation” against him since their divorce in 2005.

Mark Redwine claims his ex-wife exposed Dylan to “accusations, disparagement and loathing commentary."

The lawsuit claims the domestic conditions “created the environment that was Dylan Redwine’s life and ultimately likely led to his death.”

“While Dylan’s cause of death is not known… it is more likely than not that he left Mark Redwine’s home… possibly encouraged by Elaine Redwine and met with whoever or whatever caused his death,” the lawsuit states.

"But for the actions of the plaintiff (Elaine Redwine) it is more likely than not that Dylan would not have left his father's home and would be alive today," the document states.

“Elaine Redwine’s actions, in addition to causing the death of Dylan, have effectively hindered law enforcement for two years from pursuing the actual cause of Dylan’s death or identify[ing] any suspects or causes of that death,” the lawsuit continues.

Mark Redwine's claim seeks the dismissal of his ex-wife's suit, financial damages and attorney's fees in unspecified amounts.  
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 06:35:59 PM by texasmom » Logged

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: August 21, 2015, 08:17:19 PM »

Guess it might be safe to say that Mark Redwine's had a really bad day.   Monkey Devil!

Justice for Dylan!   

So, Mark Redwine...how's that workin' for you?!!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: August 22, 2015, 01:46:35 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxuYxz4TyWk

Published on Aug 21, 2015

Mark Redwine, who has been named a person of interest in the death of his 13-year-old son, Dylan, is now suing Dylan s mother.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SxuYxz4TyWk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/SxuYxz4TyWk</a>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.