March 28, 2024, 08:15:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO Remains found #3  (Read 464629 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #160 on: August 27, 2015, 06:23:32 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: August 27, 2015, 06:30:40 PM »

This is tonight!   

http://www.truecrimeradio.com/elaine-redwine/

Elaine Redwine is a very strong woman. She has one main focus now and that’s to find out who killed her son Dylan.

Her ex-husband, Dylan’s father, and the ONLY PERSON OF INTEREST in the case continues to cause Elaine grief. He has filed a counter-suit against Elaine in the death of Dylan.

Elaine will address these issues and more on a very special True Crime Radio Thursday, August 27th at 9: 00 PM Eastern.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: August 27, 2015, 10:00:40 PM »

Elaine sounded good and strong, she's such an awesome voice for Dylan!   an angelic monkey

Cory and Krystal are getting married too, next month!  

Tricia asked Mark for a comment for the show, and he told her to call his lawyer and gave her his name;
she didn't give him the satisfaction of naming him on the air.   Monkey Devil!

Elaine's segment starts at 10:00.

http://www.truecrimeradio.com/radio-archives/elaine-redwine-candace-camille-radio-archive-aug-2015/
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 09:06:23 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: August 29, 2015, 12:13:02 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7XEuiCl4r8

Justice for Dylan Redwine

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/d7XEuiCl4r8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/d7XEuiCl4r8</a>

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: August 30, 2015, 10:35:52 AM »

Elaine sounded good and strong, she's such an awesome voice for Dylan!   an angelic monkey

Cory and Krystal are getting married too, next month!  

Tricia asked Mark for a comment for the show, and he told her to call his lawyer and gave her his name;
she didn't give him the satisfaction of naming him on the air.   Monkey Devil!

Elaine's segment starts at 10:00.

http://www.truecrimeradio.com/radio-archives/elaine-redwine-candace-camille-radio-archive-aug-2015/

BBM

Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: August 31, 2015, 07:40:58 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: September 05, 2015, 01:24:06 PM »

Yes, Mark has known internet trolls and bullies on his side.  If you're going to comment on any of the pro Dylan pages on FB or even the news articles using your FB login, SERIOUSLY...lock your profile down (they will use anything they can see), and prepare for a 3-30 day FB timeout or for example...to have to "verify your identity"; they maliciously report everything...even prayers!  They know how to "work" FB to intimidate and silence others in their effort to support Mark Redwine, the person of interest in the murder of his own innocent 13 year old son.  Multiple pages have been created over the almost three years that were just sickening, they viciously made fun of Katt's cancer, they taunted Elaine about her mother while her mother was dying of cancer and after her death, they've taunted Cory with disgusting pages, there was a page geared at taunting Mark's first ex wife calling her a wet blanket; and even had a page about Dylan, the runaway!  But poor Mark's the victim, he's only the POI because of social media.  ok, whatever...   

They have stopped at nothing, absolutely nothing is sacred to them.  Good company I guess for the monster that could do what he has done and continues to do to his own beautiful child; all for his own sick benefit.

We only know some of the items taken in the searches of Mark's home by what HE has put out there.  HE gave some pages of the search warrants and seizure lists to his FB support page to post...but he never gave them ALL of them.  He told reporters what he wanted Elaine to know they took from his house.  He wanted her to know they took his fire poker, ripped up floor boards, and dug a hole under his steps.  What was his excuse again for postmarking his first ever child support check (that hadn't been ordered yet) November 19th, the same day Elaine had to report Dylan missing?  In one of the last interviews before he was officially named the POI he was still taunting LE that the most important work to be done was to find his son remains that he has yet had the need to look for. 

Dylan will be heard, he will have justice.  Dylan's loving family is stronger than any amount of hate Mark or his band of haters can dish out, and they have loving supporters all over the world who only want justice for this sweet boy that stole our hearts.

Love always wins, and this will be no exception!   

Justice for Dylan!   

JMO

https://www.facebook.com/419630614818868/photos/o.1613415415613668/835011953280730/?type=1&theater

Arrest Mark Redwine posted on ‎CMR: Calling MR
September 3 at 3:00pm ·

We have heard Mark and his anti-Dylan trolls state on numerous occasions that since Mark hasn't been arrested or charged with a crime yet, LE must have no evidence against him in Dylan's death. So please answer this for us? You and your attorney have formally requested that your vehicle, furniture, and other personal belongings seized by LE during the execution of multiple search warrants be returned to you. That request was denied. Such a formal request can only be denied if those items contain "evidentiary value". Since that request was indeed denied, it means that those items contain EVIDENCE.

In addition, some of Dylan's remains were recovered in June, 2013. How do we know that only 2% of Dylan's remains were found? We don't. That number comes only from Mark's mouth and as we know, that mouth spews nothing but lies. Law enforcement has NEVER indicated what percentage for Dylan's remains were found. In fact, and cryptically, that 2% figure allows Mark to tell the world that 98% of Dylan is still missing "scattered over the countryside", and as we have seen, that 98% number is very important to Mark and a taunt of Elaine. Remember this text Mark sent to Elaine a month BEFORE Dylan's remains were found?

"98%, Dots are together.....as many time you burned me you thought I was ashes.....WRONG........you introduced me to Papa Roach .... soooooo BURN!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you have money to raise for your Colon Cancer riddled BFF"?

Therefore, the 2%/98% figures are just a game Mark is playing to taunt Elaine and we really have no idea how much of Dylan's remains have actually been recovered. It could have been more.

Finally, law enforcement has indicated that there were items of interest found during a search of the area in June of this year. More physical evidence. Plus a mountain of circumstantial evidence and a public confession that he was the last person to see Dylan alive. So Mark, you can have a squad of anti-Dylan trolls all you want, but if there is no evidence indicating your guilt in Dylan's murder, why are we still here talking to you? And why after months and years of silence has the La Plata County Sheriff's office named YOU the only person of interest?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: September 08, 2015, 04:57:17 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/np.1441735360489758.888200111/1161456127214322

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice

There is no such thing as a perfect murder. We already found much of what Dylan's murderer couldn't find, but I bet there's more.

Keep your eyes open if you're up on Middle Mountain and even beyond, Dylan's things were dumped by his killer, unless he's still hanging on to them, never know.
3 hrs

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: September 10, 2015, 06:35:04 PM »

an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380/1162759020417366/?type=1

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
35 mins ·

The La Plata County Sheriff's office will be conducting a MASSIVE search from Berri Park to CR-501. This search will take place on Sept 12th and 13th .

Sending every ounce of energy, strength, love and hope with these Law Enforcement officers who have worked so hard to bring Justice for Dylan.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: September 10, 2015, 07:03:39 PM »

http://www.durango.org/documents/uploads/listingDocuments/2014_Brochure.pdf

Snipped from Page 8

I think the red arrows give a general idea of where they will be searching.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: September 12, 2015, 10:46:45 AM »

http://www.mountainproject.com/v/vallecito-crags/106271543

Vallecito Crags 
Photos:     Recent | Best | Popular
Elevation:    9,500'
Page Views:    30,216
Administrators:    Ben Mottinger, Leo Paik, John McNamee, Frances Fierst, Monomaniac, Kristine Hoffman (sitewide)
Submitted By:    Jaaron Mankins on Oct 7, 2008

Description
Vallecito Crags is a nice, little area with alpine feel. There are some quality quartzite routes from one pitch sport climbs to three pitch trad climbs. Sometimes it is nice to climb on something besides sandstone. This is a fairly secluded area, and seeing other climbers is not commonplace. Some of the climbing here is quite adventurous, and this would be a bad place to need a rescue. On the longer routes, be prepared for difficult route finding, run outs, and gear behind loose features as the quartzite can be quite flaky.

There is still a lot of potential here, but the main lines have been cleaned up and climbed. It is shady in the morning and super sunny all day.

Getting There
Drive up Middle Mountain road a little ways past the 5 mile marker and park at switchback. The trail to start hiking down is a four wheeler trail and is marked as the Berry Park Trail. Drop right off of the Berry Park Trail almost immediately. Hike down ridgeline about 10-15 minutes to the topmost crag (Penthouse). It is a downhill hike on the way in and uphill on the way out.

These cliffs are easily visible from below near the Vallecito Creek Trailhead. To reach the larger cliffs of the High Times Wall and South Park, continue on the trail past the Penthouse to the south which takes you to the top anchors of the multi-pitch climbs.

Pictures here:

http://www.mountainproject.com/scripts/Photos.php?selectedIds=106271543&sort=NEWEST&type=&keywords=&page=1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: September 12, 2015, 06:25:44 PM »

http://centennialcitizen.net/stories/Night-with-Coroner-set-for-Highlands-Ranch,197684

'Night with Coroner' set for Highlands Ranch
Suicide prevention, FBI profiling will be highlighted in presentation

Posted Friday, September 11, 2015 6:33 pm

Four years ago, then-Douglas County coroner and 26-year Colorado State Patrol veteran Lora Thomas began a series of events titled "A Night with the Coroner" to inform citizens of how things were handled in her office.

At 6:45 p.m. on Sept. 23, the program will return at Southridge Recreation Center, 4800 McArthur Ranch Road in Highlands Ranch, with a presentation by FBI profiler Pete Klismet. Anyone is welcome, but parental discretion is advised, Thomas said. The fee is $10 at the door.

The now-retired coroner left Douglas County in January and since then has become the president of the 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation A Night with the Coroner. Her hopes are to bring awareness to suicide prevention and inform the community of how law enforcement works and what a coroner does.

Aside from suicide, Thomas wants the public to know how death investigations are handled.

“Who doesn't love Gibb on 'NCIS'? But that's entertainment. I want people to know the real roles and responsibilities of a coroner and other law enforcement personnel,” she said.

That's why she invited Klismet.

“I'd like to debunk a lot of myths that currently exist, from television, that what we do is some sort of psychic thing,” he said. “It never fails that I get asked if 'Criminal Minds' is for real.”

Klismet has been with the FBI for 30 years and is the profiler in the Dylan Redwine case out of Durango. Recently, Klismet said he helped put a ribbon around the case of the 13-year-old from Monument who went missing three years ago before the boy's remains were found, helping authorities reach the point of naming Dylan's father Mark as a person of interest.

He plans to talk about how criminal profiling and the conduct of investigations have evolved throughout the years.

“We'll talk about some of the behavioral clues at crime scenes that answer questions and may give us some clues into the personality of some unknown suspect,” Klismet said. “I've talked this concept of profiling, and oftentimes you can determine why, then you can go to who, because why gives you motive. I'll talk about the nuts and bolts of what it comes down to.”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: September 12, 2015, 07:26:48 PM »

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20150912/NEWS01/150919862

‘Items of interest’ found during Redwine search
Items may or may not be connected to teen’s death
By Jessica Pace
Herald Staff Writer Article Last Updated: Saturday, September 12, 2015 4:58pm

Authorities found several “items of interest” during a Saturday search for clues connected to the death of Dylan Redwine, a teen who went missing in November 2012 north of Vallecito Reservoir.

La Plata County Sheriff’s Office organized another search in an area of Middle Mountain Road near Vallecito Reservoir on Saturday where they previously had found remains of Dylan Redwine.

La Plata County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Daniel Bender told The Durango Herald on Saturday afternoon that several items were found before noon, but he said he could not disclose specifics about the items, including how many were found.

“We don’t know if they’re related to the case,” Bender said.

Forty personnel were involved in Saturday’s search along a stretch of Middle Mountain Road where remains of the 13-year-old’s body were identified in June 2013.

Bender said a wet season prompted Saturday’s search.

“There was a lot of rain and heavy thunder this summer, and with that movement of the soil and vegetation, we thought it would be prudent to go back out,” he said.

Searchers included police from all over the region including, Cortez, Denver, Boulder, Aurora and Telluride, as well as San Juan County deputies and a search and rescue team. A K-9 dog was also used, Bender said.

The search began at 7 a.m. and lasted through the afternoon. Depending on how far authorities get Saturday, efforts may continue into Sunday. The search area is heavily forested and also includes deep canyons. Elevation ranges from 8,000 to 11,000 feet.

jpace@durangoherald.com

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: September 13, 2015, 02:43:04 PM »

Justice for Dylan!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: September 13, 2015, 09:42:31 PM »

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/09/13/more-items-of-interest-found-in-dylan-redwine-investigation/

More ‘Items Of Interest’ Found In Dylan Redwine Investigation
September 13, 2015 7:24 PM

DURANGO, Colo. (CBS4) – Sheriff’s deputies told the Durango Herald that a search team found several items of interest on Saturday in the investigation into the death of Dylan Redwine.

The 13-year-old disappeared in La Plata County in 2012. The items were found in the area where Redwine’s body was found in 2013. Deputies are not giving any details about what exactly has been discovered.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: September 14, 2015, 07:24:15 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EiQxrSu2a8

Rains unearth new evidence in Dylan Redwine's death

7 NEWS - The Denver Channel

Published on Sep 14, 2015

Police won't say exactly what they found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE7NJVJEXuQ

Dylan Redwine case: Possible new evidence found

KOAT

Dylan Redwine was found dead three years ago. Investigators are now saying a weekend search may have turned up new evidence.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: September 14, 2015, 09:07:57 PM »

http://www.9news.com/story/news/investigations/2015/09/14/dylan-redwine-murder-search/72269830/

Items of interest found in new Redwine search
Melissa Blasius, KUSA 6:39 p.m. MDT September 14, 2015

More than 40 people from several law enforcement agencies searched the Middle Mountain area on Saturday. La Plata County Sheriff's Office spokesman Dan Bender says items of interest were found and investigators will analyze them to see if they are linked to the Redwine case. Bender would not elaborate on what was found.

Dylan Redwine, 13, disappeared from his Father's Vallecito Lake house in November 2012. His partial remains were first discovered on Middle Mountain in June 2013. Dylan's father, Mark Redwine, has been named a person of interest in the boy's disappearance and death.

Bender says the mountain received significant rains this year, which may have helped uncover the items found by the search crews. No more searches are planned for this year.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: September 15, 2015, 12:01:53 AM »

http://www.krdo.com/news/items-of-interest-found-in-ongoing-dylan-redwine-murder-investigation/35269128

'Items of interest' found in ongoing Dylan Redwine murder investigation
Chris Loveless, Digital Content Director , c.loveless@krdo.com
POSTED: 03:30 PM MDT Sep 14, 2015  UPDATED: 03:35 PM MDT Sep 14, 2015

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -

The La Plata County Sheriff's Office says some items that require further scrutiny were found during a search this past weekend.

The search was part of the ongoing investigation into the murder of Dylan Redwine, the then 13-year-old from Monument disappeared while visiting his dad in southwestern Colorado in November 2012.

This weekend a group conducted follow up searches in the same areas that have previously been searched.

The sheriff's office said it wanted to go over the area again because there has been a lot of rain this summer which could have uncovered buried evidence.

Forty people took part in the search, most were investigators from a dozen different agencies.

Search and rescue members, people from groups that work in conjunction with investigators and an anthropologist also took part.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: September 15, 2015, 06:47:06 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyHbLWwFyp0

'Items of interest' recovered in area where Dylan Redwine's remains...

The La Plata County Sheriff's Office says crews have recovered items of interest during a recent search of the area where a missing 13-year-old boy's remains were found two years ago.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/PyHbLWwFyp0" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/PyHbLWwFyp0</a>

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: September 15, 2015, 10:16:54 PM »

Thank you for the continued updates, texasmom.  I hope the recently discovered "items of interest" will provide more evidence and the key needed  to make a good, strong case in the murder of Dylan Redwine.  It's not enough to have an arrest, it's got to be enough for a solid conviction.  No less.  I hope a certain someone is worried, restless and can't sleep for fear the time has come to pay for such a heinous crime.  I pray the justice train is on track... 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.