April 19, 2024, 08:09:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO Remains found #3  (Read 469033 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #180 on: September 16, 2015, 11:36:54 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/pb.555378941155380.-2207520000.1442462796./838507792842492/?type=3&theater

Justice for Dylan!

« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 11:39:42 PM by texasmom » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: September 16, 2015, 11:41:19 PM »

Thank you for the continued updates, texasmom.  I hope the recently discovered "items of interest" will provide more evidence and the key needed  to make a good, strong case in the murder of Dylan Redwine.  It's not enough to have an arrest, it's got to be enough for a solid conviction.  No less.  I hope a certain someone is worried, restless and can't sleep for fear the time has come to pay for such a heinous crime.  I pray the justice train is on track... 

You're welcome, and I totally agree!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: September 17, 2015, 02:14:55 PM »

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/article/20150917/PRT01/150919843/-1/prt/Items-found-relating-to-Dylan-Redwine-

Items found relating to Dylan Redwine

By Melanie Brubaker Mazur

Times Editor

Article Last Updated: Thursday, September 17, 2015 11:30am

About 40 investigators searched Middle Mountain on Saturday, conducting a follow-up search in the disappearance and murder of Dylan Redwine.

In June of 2013, a few of the 13-year-old's remains, along with some items belonging to him, were found on Middle Mountain.

"We wanted to do follow up searches in that area because after over three years of drought conditions, the area has received many rainstorms throughout this summer with quite a few thunderstorms containing heavy rain," wrote Lt. Dan Bender of the sheriff's office in an e-mail. "The area consists of steep terrain, heavy ground cover and dense forest. Heavy rain on steep slopes can uncover things that may have been covered before. So, we felt it was prudent to search the area again." Searchers were in the area from early morning until late afternoon, and a smaller group went into a more rugged area on Sunday.

"During the two days of searching, several items of interest were collected by investigators," Bender said. "We are not describing what was found nor how many items were found."

Vallecito residents also reported Mark Redwine returned to his Vallecito home this weekend. The home was in foreclosure earlier but has been refinanced, according to public records. Redwine has rarely been seen at the house since his son's disappearance. He left on Tuesday.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: September 19, 2015, 07:45:14 PM »

Elaine sounded good and strong, she's such an awesome voice for Dylan!   an angelic monkey

Cory and Krystal are getting married too, next month!  

Tricia asked Mark for a comment for the show, and he told her to call his lawyer and gave her his name;
she didn't give him the satisfaction of naming him on the air.   Monkey Devil!

Elaine's segment starts at 10:00.

http://www.truecrimeradio.com/radio-archives/elaine-redwine-candace-camille-radio-archive-aug-2015/

an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1169419986417936

Brenda Cunningham
Today at 12:49pm
Dear god & keeper of the universe I simply pray for a beautiful wedding today for 2 beautiful people & as every day I pray for justice on earth for the loss of Dylan Redwine's life this year of 2015. I pray you heal the sick or wounded, provide your strength to those battling addictions to overcome them, & bring the lost or stolen home ; for these things I once again pray, Amen

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: September 20, 2015, 01:52:12 PM »

Waiting patiently for the next big headline in Dylan's case.   

Justice for Dylan!   

https://twitter.com/MarcKMGH/status/634397816048128000

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: September 23, 2015, 04:42:51 PM »

items of interest + a person of interest = 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: September 26, 2015, 10:33:27 AM »

items of interest + a person of interest = 

Still hoping and praying it comes soon!   

Justice for Dylan!   an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1172887519404516

Brenda Cunningham posted to Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
21 hrs ·

Dear Great Creator & Keeper of the Universe I come today to once again ask for justice on earth to be served for the heinous loss of Dylan Redwine's life, I beg for an arrest this year of 2015.
I ask of you daily to be w/ Elaine for you to hold her tightly within your strength, I pray you share your strength w/ any of your children in need; whether it be health problems, addictions, grieving etc, I beg you to help them through them.
I come before you daily to pray you lead the lost or stolen home, & that you bring the estranged families together again, this once again is my daily prayer Amen

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: September 26, 2015, 10:14:12 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: September 27, 2015, 11:17:18 AM »

I thought about the POI this morning when I saw this.

Almost three years later, Dylan is still denied a proper burial.

No respect at all, from one who demands it for himself.     

Justice for Dylan!   

https://www.facebook.com/RantingsOfABeautifulMind/photos/a.220079718122666.53941.219935611470410/701491839981449/?type=3&theater

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: September 27, 2015, 01:37:58 PM »

It breaks my heart when I think about what Dylan's friends must be going through, the thoughts they must be having.

It's hard enough as an adult to comprehend how this could happen to Dylan in the first place; much less understand how almost three years later, no one has been held responsible!  I can imagine how that would make kids feel, maybe even some with dv in the home or living through a divorce wondering if the same might happen to them too?  

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207680366477988&set=o.555378941155380&type=3&theater

Dolly Rickerman posted on ‎Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
3 hrs ·

Jake was in 8th grade and Dylan was in 7th grade when he disappeared. Jake had him in one of his PE classes at LP Middle school...we went to every gathering here in Monument for Dylan...I bought Jake this shirt and he has worn it practically to rags. Jake is a junior this year...Dylan would have been a sophomore. Dylan is always in our prayers...his memory bracelet is on the crucifix in our home. God bless you Dylan...we pray daily for justice for you and your family.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 07:16:47 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: September 28, 2015, 07:19:34 PM »

Last Friday night was Bayfield's Homecoming (Dylan's old school).

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1163405323675154&set=o.555378941155380&type=3&theater

Anne Cook‎ posted on Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
September 25 near Bayfield, CO ·

Happy Homecoming Dyl! Be with our boys! xoxo

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: September 29, 2015, 12:10:16 PM »

I can't help but wonder about the judge who "ordered" Dylan to leave his home.

I wonder if this has changed any of his other "orders."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: September 29, 2015, 10:39:14 PM »

I can't help but wonder about the judge who "ordered" Dylan to leave his home.

I wonder if this has changed any of his other "orders."

Makes you wonder when he retired so quickly after Dylan's murder.   

Wonder if he'll be called as a witness in any of the court proceedings with the civil and/or criminal case?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: October 02, 2015, 06:10:26 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsOjaB3OoGk

Interview with Dylan Redwine's Dad

Published on Jun 27, 2013

Authorities say the Dylan Redwine case is now a homicide investigation after his remains were found today. Action Seven news reporter Melissa Colorado spoke to Dylan Redwine's father.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/CsOjaB3OoGk" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/CsOjaB3OoGk</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: October 04, 2015, 11:19:05 PM »

Important prayer request   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=21.msg1605142#msg1605142

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: October 05, 2015, 06:59:11 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: October 06, 2015, 09:18:17 PM »

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/08/24/divorcing-a-narcissist/

Well Book Club
Divorcing a Narcissist
By Tara Parker-Pope August 24, 2015 12:10 pm

Many people exhibit some narcissistic qualities, but full-blown narcissistic personality disorder afflicts about 8 percent of men and about 5 percent of women. While it’s tough to be married to a narcissist, it’s even tougher to divorce one.

And that’s where the family therapist Karyl McBride comes in. She has written a guide for people trying to extract themselves from narcissistic relationships. Her book, “Will I Ever Be Free of You? How to Navigate a High-Conflict Divorce from a Narcissist and Heal Your Family,” is featured in this month’s Well Book Club.

Keep reading to learn more about narcissistic personality disorder, why it’s tough to divorce a narcissist and why long, drawn-out legal battles are a playground for narcissists.

Q.

Can we start by defining what a narcissist is?
A.

I think the general understanding about narcissism is that it’s just a braggadocio boastful person who is full of themselves. If someone is full of themselves and boastful and talks a lot about themselves, that’s not hurting anybody. What I’m concerned about, if you’re dealing with a narcissistic personality disorder, you’re dealing with somebody who does not have the ability for empathy or to emotionally tune in to their partner or their children. They come into the relationship with this charming and very seductive beginning. But that turns into emotional warfare. Narcissists are people who lack empathy, who are not accountable for their behavior. They set up their world so it’s about themselves. They exploit others for their own gain. If you’re in a relationship with a narcissist, you eventually discover you are there to revolve around them and to serve them. You can only imagine the shock that happens for people when they get seduced into something they think is the best thing that ever happened to them and it turns into this kind of relationship.
Q.

Why was it important to write a book for people who are divorcing a narcissist?
A.

When people are in relationships with either a full-blown narcissistic personality or even people with a high number of narcissistic traits, it becomes a very traumatic experience for them and the children. When they file for divorce and decide to leave or even think about leaving, it becomes an even bigger nightmare. They have to deal with family law and custody evaluators and therapists and judges and the courts. If you divorce a narcissist, it’s not going to be a normal divorce because if you leave the narcissist, they never get over it. They seek revenge, and the court system is an incredibly great platform for a narcissist. That’s where they can just continue the battle with the partner and continue to seek revenge, and that’s what happens.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: October 07, 2015, 06:05:49 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/pb.555378941155380.-2207520000.1442462796./838507792842492/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/elaine.hatfield.18/posts/10153416420298064

Elaine Hatfield Hall
June 12 · Edited ·

I think of Dylan every second of every day but especially when I'm driving alone and listening to the radio. Dylan was always right beside me wherever I went. He was my direction, my guidance and my companion during every road trip. Today as I was driving I thought of this. I thought I wonder if Dylan Redwine at 16 would still want to cruise with his multi. And then I thought heck he would be driving me. He was 13 years old. 13 is nothing in this life. 13 short years and then he was taken. Not by God but by a man. An abuser, a possessive, manipulative, evil man that I married. I look back at our years and wonder how I could have picked so badly. I was, am, a good person and just wanted the best for all of us. Even him. Now I want nothing more then for him to rot in hell for taking the life of a sweet, innocent 13 year old boy who really did love life. He loved us all. He even loved he man that took his life. I know Dylan is instrumental in this journey for justice we see it every day. And I know Dylan is safe now. But he was in a good place I with me and Cory Redwine and so many others that he loved and cherished so much. But no matter how many dreams I have that he is still alive, he isn't, and I can't change that. So I will fight. Harder then I have ever fought before and you bet your ass mark redwine this is not good for you. Thank all of you who fight with me. I know Oma and opa and dad and many others that are with him are fighting as well. I thank you all that are fighting for justice here on earth especially my best friend and a man Dylan loved, Michael Hall. The truth shall prevail and Dylan will be heard. As will we. I miss you.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: October 08, 2015, 01:52:11 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1179149272111674

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
39 mins · Edited ·

Bobby Brown has always been a huge Warrior for Dylan and very supportive in our journey for justice.

Once you hit play, you have to go forward to 64 minutes to hear the segment about Dylan, Bobby gives his thoughts on the case, he also speaks with Jamie Jones and Amelia Pisano.

All of them have an opinion on who they think killed Dylan, and it seems all of them share the same opinion. We agree, Bobby.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bailandbeyond/2015/08/28/bobby-brown-bail-and-beyond-with-special-guest-jeff-mudgett

I don't know how to embed this one, but I think that's the link. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: October 11, 2015, 07:34:19 PM »

Bobby Brown said in his opinion Mark is not a POI but the suspect, and an arrest is imminent.   

Justice for Dylan!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.