April 25, 2024, 12:53:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO Remains found #3  (Read 469868 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #300 on: March 19, 2016, 08:50:27 AM »

http://www.cortezjournal.com/article/20160316/NEWS01/160319919

Bill would make tampering with a body a felony
Dylan Redwine’s mother offers tearful testimony on ‘dark subject’
By Peter Marcus
Herald Denver Bureau Article Last Updated: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 8:53am

DENVER – State lawmakers on Monday advanced a measure that would make tampering with a body a felony – an effort strongly supported and advocated for by the mother of Dylan Redwine.

The bipartisan bill is being pushed by prosecutors and the families of murder victims, who say tampering with a body should carry a stricter penalty than tampering with evidence.

“This has devastated our family, but it also has made us aware of the laws that need to change to protect the victims rather than the criminals,” Elaine Hatfield Hall, Dylan Redwine’s mother, explained Monday with tears in her eyes.

Dylan had been on a court-ordered visit with his father, Mark Redwine, on Nov. 18, 2012, when he disappeared. Dylan was 13 at the time.

In June 2013, some of Dylan’s remains were found about three miles from his father’s home in Vallecito.

In August, the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office announced it had identified Mark Redwine as a person of interest in the case and that Dylan’s cause of death had been changed from “unknown” to “homicide.”

The case remains unsolved.

In the wake of the incident, as well as similar cases throughout the state, lawmakers have worked to address the issue of tampering with bodies.

The bill targets someone who assists a killer with moving or disposing of a body after a crime. Such involvement is a misdemeanor in the state.

Supporters of the bill believe that by making the crime a felony – separate of other crimes such as tampering with physical evidence and being an accessory to a crime – then law enforcement and prosecutors would have additional tools to seek justice.

The measure passed the House State, Veterans and Military Affairs Committee unanimously. It has made its way through the Senate. and now is heading to the full House for debate.

“The penalty now would be similar to tampering with a cellphone to delete evidence out of its memory,” said Rep. Polly Lawrence, R-Littleton. “It seems that tampering with a deceased human body should carry a much harsher penalty.”

pmarcus@durangoherald.com

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: March 19, 2016, 08:55:49 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: March 19, 2016, 08:56:52 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380/1275231675836766/

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
March 17 at 8:48pm ·
Dr. Phil should be airing a new short update next Tuesday on March 22nd. Elaine will be on via Polycom.The interview took place this past Monday.

http://www.drphil.com/shows/

Tuesday - March 22, 2016

The Disappearance of Christina Morris: A Mother’s Obsession with Finding Her Daughter Is Destroying Her Marriage

Jonni’s 23-year-old daughter, Christina Morris, disappeared almost two years ago, after a night out with friends. She was last seen on surveillance video walking into a parking garage with an acquaintance, Enrique Arochi. Just three minutes later, Enrique was seen on that same camera leaving the parking garage alone in his car. Christina has not been seen or heard from since. Although Enrique has denied any involvement in Christina’s disappearance, he was arrested three-and-a-half months later and charged with aggravated kidnapping, after authorities say Christina’s DNA was found in the trunk of his car. Jonni says she has become obsessed with finding her daughter, and it’s destroying her marriage. Jonni says she left her husband, Ronnie, behind and moved from Oklahoma to Texas for eight months to search for her daughter. She says her husband realized her only focus is on finding her daughter, not him or her stepchildren. Jonni says she searched every day for 10-12 hours for her daughter and wanted her husband there with her -- but Ronnie says he works 40-60 hours a week and can’t spend all his time trekking through the woods looking for Christina. But Jonni says she will not stop searching until Christina is found. Can Dr. Phil help this couple get their marriage back on track? And, what happened to Christina? Jonni says she has even gotten on her hands and knees and begged Enrique’s father to talk to his son and have him tell her where her daughter is. Plus, an update on the disappearance of Dylan Redwine, who vanished without a trace almost three years ago. The La Plata County Sheriff’s office named a person of interest in August 2015. Find out who that is. His mother, Elaine, gives us an update on the case.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 09:01:44 AM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: March 21, 2016, 11:06:42 PM »

Remember, short segment with an update from Elaine on Dr. Phil tomorrow.

Justice for Dylan!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: March 22, 2016, 11:57:25 PM »

Thank you, Dr. Phil!   an angelic monkey

It was heartwarming to see the recap of Dylan's case on the show today, but so sad too that we're still waiting on justice over three years later.  It was the second half of the show, and was longer than I'd expected.  Very good selection of clips from the prior shows that hit most of the highlights.  One of my favorite parts was when Dr. Phil got to the part about a person of interest being named last fall,...and just the way he said GUESS WHO?  Monkey Devil!

The segment with Elaine live via Polycom was short, but very informative.  Elaine said that searches are still ongoing and more information/evidence has been gathered in those searches.  She said that they continue to try to make waves or anything necessary to keep Dylan's story out there and keep pressure on LE and Mark.  She also confirmed that Mark is currently suing her for intentional infliction of emotional distress.  

Video of Elaine at the link
http://www.drphil.com/shows/page/dylan_redwine_update_mother/

Dylan Redwine Case: An Update From His Mother

In November 2012, 14-year-old Dylan Redwine disappeared during a Thanksgiving visit to his father’s home in Colorado.

Dylan’s parents, Mark and Elaine, appeared on Dr. Phil in February 2013, where Elaine said she felt that her ex-husband, Mark, was hiding something about what happened to Dylan.

At that time, Mark – who said he was equally suspicious of Elaine in Dylan’s disappearance – did not take a polygraph he was offered. Four months later, Dylan’s partial remains were discovered 10 miles from Mark’s house.

Mark has been named by authorities as the lone person of interest in Dylan’s death, and in a new interview with Dr. Phil, Elaine claims new evidence has been found as investigators continue to try and figure out what happened to her son.

In the video above, Elaine gives an update on her son’s case and reveals that she is now being sued by Mark. But for what?

If you have any information regarding Dylan Redwine, call the La Plata Country Sheriff’s Department at (970) 382-7511.

https://youtu.be/7hoX67u4R5s

Dylan Redwine Case: Why Is Dylan’s Father Now Suing His Mother?
The Dr. Phil Show
Published on Mar 22, 2016

Dylan Redwine, 14, went missing during a 2012 visit to his father’s home. Dylan’s partial remains were later found 10 miles from the house. But why is his father now suing Dylan’s mother?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/7hoX67u4R5s" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/7hoX67u4R5s</a>
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 12:08:33 AM by texasmom » Logged

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: March 23, 2016, 10:11:22 PM »

Mark only sticks his head out to gloat these days, not surprised at all.  

He says Dylan deserves a proper burial, but over three years later, he's still not lifting a finger to search for him.  Not a word about searching for a murderer either.  Anyone with common sense knows why.

There was nothing frivolous about Elaine's lawsuit.  I guarantee you Mark was sweating it, since it was the only attempt to hold him accountable at all so far.  He would have been forced to testify and we all know what happens when he starts talking.  Let's see how far he gets proving defamation, since he (the only named person of interest in Dylan's homicide) will have to be deposed for that one too.  

Mr. Redwine, please describe for the court all items of your property that are still in the possession of LaPlata County or any other agency investigating your son's death?

The only known perpetrator of violence in this child's life, has the gall to shame Elaine in his name?  Acting in a vengeful manner?  The fact that Mark Redwine is still walking around free and breathing after over three years of taunting and gloating, is testament enough to the peaceful mentality of Dylan's loved ones and their supporters imo.

Yes, Dylan was a loving, compassionate child.  I can only imagine what he would have to say about why his own father murdered him, threw him off a mountainside to be ravaged by wildlife, watched over the location from his front porch, and went back months later to gather what he could to hide evidence and continue to deny him a proper burial!  

Dylan's only loving father was Michael Hall, I think that's what Dylan would say, and Mark knows it.  Maybe that's why he did this and has no remorse?  Fact is, that was his choice.  His kids were never anything more than pawns to him, the last few months of Dylan's life only emphasize that.  I'm glad Dylan actually knew a "real dad" in his life before he was so cruelly taken from this world.  

Unfortunately, Mark and his supporters can say anything they wish to twist the knife, and count on the Durango Herald to publish it, with no regard for the victims in this case.  Shameful imo, so I'm glad Elaine or her attorney didn't make time for them.

JMO

Note: Dylan's partial remains were found in June of 2013.
http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20160217/NEWS01/160219649/-1/s

In a phone interview Wednesday, Mark Redwine said Elaine Redwine’s lawyer should have known better than to file a “frivolous” lawsuit after the statute of limitations.

A counter lawsuit accusing Elaine Redwine of defamation is pending, he said.

Dylan, 13, went missing Nov. 19, a day after he arrived in town for a court-ordered visit with his father for Thanksgiving. The community and law enforcement organized numerous searches until finding a few bone fragments on June, 23, 2012, in a forested area about three miles northeast of his father’s home north of Vallecito Reservoir.

The La Plata County Coroner’s Office has classified the death as a homicide, and in August, the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office identified Mark Redwine as a “person of interest.” However, no arrests have been made.

The case generated national media attention, including two episodes on the “Dr. Phil” show in which Elaine Redwine accused Mark Redwine of killing their son. Mark Redwine declined repeated offers to take an independent polygraph test as part of the show.

On Wednesday, Mark Redwine blasted Elaine Redwine and her social media following for their repeated attempts to accuse him of murdering Dylan and acting in a vengeful manner toward him.

“What I don’t hear Elaine out there saying is, ‘We need to do this in a peaceful manner because that’s how Dylan would want it,’” Mark Redwine said. “Dylan doesn’t support violence, never has. He was never a violent child. He was a loving, caring compassionate person, and if you can’t respect that about him, then you ought not be talking about him.”

More than anything, Mark Redwine said he hopes the rest of Dylan’s remains will be found.

“He deserves to be laid to rest in a proper manner,” he said.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/judge-refuses-to-dismiss-lawsuit-filed-by-elaine-redwine-against-mark-redwine

Judge refuses to dismiss lawsuit filed by Elaine Redwine against Mark Redwine
Phil Tenser, Alan Gathright
Posted: 4:37 PM, Aug 19, 2015
Updated: 4:43 PM, Aug 19, 2015

DURANGO, Colo. - Just as deputies were crafting their announcement that Mark Redwine was a person of interest in the death of his son Dylan, a judge was rejecting the elder Redwine's attempt to dismiss his ex-wife's lawsuit.

Elaine Redwine, Dylan's mother, filed the wrongful death lawsuit against her ex-husband on June 29. At the time, she said she has never been shy about who she thinks murdered her son.

"It’s just one more avenue," she said during July. "Mark’s not talking with anyone. He’s not being cooperative with police, and so I just felt that it was time to start making him accountable."

Amber Harrison, Elaine's attorney, confirmed for 7NEWS that Mark Redwine's motion to dismiss the lawsuit was denied Wednesday by the judge overseeing the case.

Ask for her reaction to Mark Redwine being named a person of interest in Dylan's homicide, Harrison said, "I think that would be the right direction for the entire community. I think everybody is wanting some resolution."

Dylan was 13 when he disappeared on a court-ordered visit with his dad, Mark Redwine, near Durango during Thanksgiving week in 2012.

Some of the boy's remains were found in June 2013, about 10 miles from his father's home north of Vallecito Lake.

Wednesday, the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office and Coroner's Office announced that Dylan's manner of death has been updated to "homicide" and Mark Redwine is officially the person of interest.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and the articles.
We will not forget!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: March 24, 2016, 05:43:02 PM »

You're welcome, Sister!   

Thank you for supporting my occasional rant, I think a lot more than I dare say.  And for never forgetting Dylan!   

Please dear Lord, let us see justice for this child on this earth! 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: March 24, 2016, 07:34:26 PM »

You're welcome, Sister!   

Thank you for supporting my occasional rant, I think a lot more than I dare say.  And for never forgetting Dylan!   

(Bolded by me)

Amen.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: March 25, 2016, 01:20:47 AM »

You're welcome, Sister!   

(Bolded by me)

Amen.   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: March 25, 2016, 01:33:17 AM »

https://youtu.be/0AL9AaQocUE?t=29m51s

Someone uploaded the Dr. Phil show to Youtube, if you click the link above it should start at the segment about Dylan.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: March 26, 2016, 11:29:55 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: April 05, 2016, 11:29:58 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1296642033695730

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice added 2 new photos.
12 hrs

Thursday morning will be a good morning here in Colorado!!! Laura Saxton (Kelsie Schelling's Mother) spear headed a Bill to make tampering with human remains a felony carrying a much harsher sentence. Laura and Elaine have become friends through the horrible tragedy they have experienced. Laura asked Elaine to testify with her and others to get this passed. The testimony was so heart breaking our own elected could not hold back the tears. YES IT PASSED!! Last vote was 64 in favor with 0 against. The Governor will sign into law Thursday morning!!!

If you are not familiar with Kelsie's case like you are Dylan's please visit the "Help Find Kelsie" page.

Two of the most amazing ladies I have ever met !!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: April 06, 2016, 07:37:48 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380/1286777748015492

March 27 at 9:56am ·

This is Vallecito, Colorado. Not many people live here full time. Winter time is pretty quiet around here, not many people coming and going.

The person who brutally murdered a 13 year old defenseless chiild lived right here, just a few miles from where this picture was taken, it wasn't an animal, and Dylan didn't climb up that Mountain to get a cell signal, his phone was dead the NIGHT before his Father claims he went missing.

Such a beautiful place, with a murderer running free, Law Enforcement says there's nothing to worry about, I think there's plenty to worry about. Sociopaths are not predictable.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: April 07, 2016, 07:11:21 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396121153662.144726.555378941155380/969168199776450/?type=3&theater

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: April 07, 2016, 08:07:29 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380/1298332973526636

Page Liked · 45 mins · Edited ·

Via Kevin Torres Fox 31 KDVR

What an emotional morning it's been. I've been at the State Capitol since 10am with two of the strongest women I've ever met: Laura Saxton and Elaine Hall. Laura is Kelsie Schelling's mother and Elaine is Dylan Redwine's mother. Their children were both murdered.

After months of fighting hard, Laura finally got a bill pushed forward to make tampering with a body in the State of Colorado a felony. Before today, it was basically a misdemeanor.

The Governor signed the bill into law a short time ago. Lots of tears from several families who've all lost loved ones.

I'm working on a big story for tonight. You can catch it exclusively on #FOX31 News at 9pm.

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380/1298338486859418

28 mins ·

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: April 10, 2016, 05:31:18 AM »

an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/fox31denver/photos/a.183523396599.126856.90018331599/10154146847941600

FOX31 KDVR.com
April 7 ·

"It's a sign."

Dylan Redwine's mother, Elaine Hall, was at the Governor's office today. As she left, looking up at the ceiling in the chamber hallway, she saw this single blue balloon floating above her. Blue was Dylan's favorite color. "It's a sign," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: April 13, 2016, 06:54:59 AM »

an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1287971567885195&set=o.555378941155380

Anne Cook posted to ‎Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
April 8 near Bayfield, CO, United States  ·

Happy Spring Dylan! xoxo

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: April 16, 2016, 04:24:05 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1303484263011507

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice shared Justice for DYLAN Redwine's post.
April 14 at 10:11am ·

How did you first hear about Dylan? Mark Redwine clearly believes people think he is guilty because of Elaine. I think Mark does a pretty job all on his own, what do you think?

PHOTO 1 I see the love and happiness of a mother and her son.

PHOTO 2 I see the heartbreak and pain which was taken about same time as next photo (photo 3).

PHOTO 3. I see Dylan's father showing his emotion in an interview just a couple days after Dylan went missing.

PHOTO 4. I see LPCSO making clear statements in their media release to public from their investigation.

Mark Redwine has a pending law suit against Elaine. The 2nd since Dylan was murdered. In the 1st, Mark collected a very large amount of money on an insurance claim and then turned around submitting the invoices insurance paid for to the courts stating Elaine owes him. Mark lied to the court saying that what he is seeking to collect has nothing to do with insurance. Through questioning the truth came out proving he was lying to the courts. Was it Elaine that told me this info? NO

In this 2nd suit, Mark claims to be the victim once again. I guess Mark and his Attorney do not think Mark's actions and words caused people to form THEIR OWN opinion of him.

LE states very clearly why he is the POI. He is The ONLY POI. I do not believe it was Elaine that made him say " my ex is making more of this than need be” to media shortly after their son was reported missing. I do not believe Elaine told him to stay in his house and never look for his son while HUNDREDS in the community searched. I do not believe Elaine told him to bail out on a polygraph twice on national TV that reached how many countries? 4.8 Million Viewers for DP show alone!! Dylan's remains were found 1 mile from Mark's house. Was it not Mark himself that released the info about the items taken from his house with search warrants? Elaine did not tell mark to leave town just days before biggest search to date for Dylan which turned up some of Dylan's remains. I guess none of this and numerous other things caused people to form an opinion of Mark and react to those words and actions?

“They can have a homicide all they want to but if they feel like I had any involvement with it, then why am I standing on my front porch having this conversation with you?” Mark told a reporter who simply asked what he thought about case being investigated as a homicide. When Mark makes statements like this...... eyebrows just may get raised IMO.

Acts of violence against children tend to make people a little upset. That is human nature and is not limited to just this case.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: April 19, 2016, 08:54:20 PM »

I thought of Dylan when I read this today.   

https://www.facebook.com/AmyChel/posts/10205948821735337

Amy Beck
April 8, 2015 · Weatherford, OK, United States ·

Dear Non-Custodial Parent:

Have you called your child today? Seriously. Have you? Did you call them yesterday? The day before? The day before that? Regardless of your physical proximity to your child, you are a PARENT. They know when they are ignored. Think for one moment...Do you have other kids in your home? Would you go days or weeks without speaking to them? Asking how their day was...congratulating them on a test grade or soccer goal? The difference between a non-custodial parent and an absent parent is YOU. How YOU choose to parent your child. "Visiting" you shouldn't be visiting. It should be like finally getting a plate of grandma's biscuits and gravy. It should feel like HOME. How can your house be a home to your children if they don't even know the people in it? If you don't know them. I constantly hear people saying they "can't" because they only get to see their children 4-6 days out of the month...welcome to Oklahoma. The home of the oilfield. Welcome to law enforcement...or fire fighting...or nursing...or, even better, the military. These people continue to have good relationships with their children because they CHOOSE to. They utilize every moment and every new technology to ensure that the bond with their children remains intact in spite of their absence. Co-parenting is what YOU make it. Fancy vacations are not what they will remember...never seeing your face at a football game is. Going to sleep feeling like they have been forgotten is. Anxiety when it is time to "visit" you is.

I do not say all of this to knock NCPs. I say it because it NEEDS to be said. We aren't kids anymore. Times have changed. This isn't our parent's divorce. We have the power CHOOSE the kind of relationships we have with our children. We HAVE Skype...and texting...and picture messaging...and voice notes...and 40 mpg cars. USE THEM. Let your kids know you. Know them. Show them that they are more than a responsibility. Actively seek out ways to communicate. Because I promise you, they are watching and waiting for your call. They are looking to see just who out there is rooting for them. And, really, is it fair to rely on a 5, 8, 10, or 14 year old to facilitate a relationship with a parent? They can barely navigate surface relationships! You have got to meet them halfway. To teach them how to put in work for those they love. How will they learn how to be a husband or a wife, or parents themselves, when they don't see examples of how to work hard for intimacy. How will they know their value when they are expected to fiercely love someone who gives the minimum. Near or far, you have a responsibility to teach them what their love is worth through your actions. Take that responsibility seriously. Love them, learn them, lift them up, answer their questions, celebrate their victories, and dry their tears DAILY. Because, even if you can be distracted from their absence by the tasks of the day, I assure you, they are ALWAYS aware of yours.

Justice for Dylan!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: April 23, 2016, 11:09:42 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.