April 19, 2024, 04:53:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO Remains found #3  (Read 468995 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2015, 12:14:44 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2015, 12:15:04 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/269734433197185

Pete Klismet‎ posted on Calling Mark Redwine
2 hrs ·

I'd like to thank everyone on this site for their positive comments and encouragement. While the media makes it look like I'm responsible for this development, I'm only a cog in the wheel. None of you can imagine all of the work the Sheriff's Office has done, and the voluminous amount of reports I was presented in January. There was a lot of work involved, and analysis, but the LPSO made it easy.....well, maybe not 'easy,' but they have done an incredible amount of work. I've been involved or in law enforcement for 45 years, and have never seen the equal of professionalism LPSO has displayed and the quality of work they've done. Rest assured that we have made some significant progress at this juncture, and are not even close to stopping. Again, thank all of you and we hope to have some more encouraging news within the next several months. There remains a lot of work to do. And.....I only have one boss in this case. His name is Dylan Redwine!

Pete Klismet, FBI (Retired)
Author: FBI Diary: Profiles of Evil, FBI Animal House, FBI Diary: Home Grown Terror.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2015, 01:01:16 PM »

Video at the link:

Mark Redwine told the reporter the wrongful death lawsuit sounds like a frivolous attempt to make something happen.

Guess we'll see about that!  The burden of proof in a civil case is much less, and he WILL be deposed.      

Maybe OJ could give him some advice about that.  

IMO, "frivolous" would more adequately describe the last court case Mark brought against Elaine (since Dylan's partial remains were found) where he tried to sue her for damages he'd already collected on from insurance.  IIRC, his initial claim was for over $20,000, when it was all said and done he was awarded $70 for a garage door opener that Elaine failed to leave behind when she and Dylan moved to Monument.

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/Person-Of-Interest-Identified-In-Redwine-Case-311331491.html

'Person Of Interest' Identified In Redwine Case

Updated: Thu 8:51 AM, Jul 02, 2015
By: Alyssa Chin/KKTV

A person of interest has been identified in the Dylan Redwine case.

Dylan was just 13 years old when he disappeared from his father's home outside Durango just before Thanksgiving in 2012. His remains were found along a rural road in the San Juan National Forest in June 2013, seven months after he vanished. Middle Mountain Road is frequently used for hiking and off-roading, but is rendered inaccessible in winter months due to snow. Dylan's body was found after dozens of law enforcement and search and rescue personnel combed the mountain over a five-day period looking for clues previously hidden by snow.

The La Plata County Sheriff's Office told 11 News that new evidence was discovered after two recent searches near the location where Dylan's remains were found two year earlier. Investigators worked with Pete Klismet, a former FBI profiler from Colorado Springs.

Klismet told 11 News he can not reveal the name of the person of interest, but investigators have made contact with him or her. They are not ready to call this "person of interest" a suspect until they do more searching for evidence on Middle Mountain Road near where Dylan's body was found.

Klismet added he's done a number of cases like this in the past and he's never been wrong--and says he's not wrong now.

11 News talked to Dylan's aunt Wednesday night. She told us his mom left her Monument home earlier Wednesday for Vallecito. She says investigators did not tell the family who their "person of interest" is. We asked the sheriff's office if it was someone they had in mind all along or if it was a new person, but they wouldn't say.

Hundreds of people assisted with search efforts in the weeks following Dylan's disappearance, but no leads were found. Winter arrived soon after, hindering efforts until the snowfall melted.

Investigators say the place where Dylan's remains were found was not a place he would have gone on his own.

"Dylan had a very set routine. He was a very communicative fellow on the Internet and Twitter with his friends. And he had very specific definite plans with his friends and he never showed up for that...it's totally unlike Dylan."

At this time, the La Plata County Sheriff's Office is not releasing the name of their "person of interest" and no suspects have been named in Dylan's murder.

The family says their top priority is seeking justice for Dylan and peace for their family.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 01:31:58 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2015, 01:03:59 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1121789294514339

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
45 mins ·
There has never been a doubt that justice would come for Dylan. The sad thing is the time it takes to get it done and the heart-wrenching years that have taken the toll on Dylan's family is unimaginable. Fortunately, all of you, all 30K plus of you, help hold this family up in the times of need. Thank you for staying with Dylan, thank you for staying with his family and thank you for demanding justice be served for him. We forge on...as that is what warriors do in battle. Please continue to keep this family in your prayers as you have been.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2015, 02:23:49 PM »

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/dylan-redwine-case-criminal-profiler-went-to-crime-scene-to-help-determine-person-of-interest

Dylan Redwine case: Criminal profiler who determined there is a 'person of interest' talks to 7NEWS
Pete Klismet: We're pretty sure

Deb Stanley
11:19 AM, Jul 2, 2015
21 mins ago

DENVER - A criminal profiler working with investigators on the homicide of Dylan Redwine says he was brought in to help investigators determine who was the most viable person of interest in the case.

After five months of reviewing what he called "voluminous material, evidence and reports," former FBI criminal profiler Pete Klismet said he determined there was someone the team needed to be focused on.

"That person probably realizes we've narrowed the focus down," Klismet said. But he says, "We don't know if he or she will talk to us."

Klismet and the La Plata County Sheriff's Office is not identifying the person of interest or other new clues they've developed because of the need to protect the "open, probable homicide investigation," according to sheriff's office spokesman Sgt. Dan Bender.

On Monday, Klismet went to the place where the boy's remains were found and said being there really brought things together for him.

"As I go up the road with one of the investigators, I notice a lot of different things," Klismet said. "When we get to where the remains were ultimately found, it was very informative for me to actually see it. Going to the scene really brought things together for me in my mind."

Klismet said the area where Dylan's remains were found had a bunch of trees, rocks and steep hill climbs. But he said he doesn't look at things in a traditional way.

"I look at behavioral things," Klismet explained. "What was done and what wasn’t done."

He also said that while the area is very steep, in the spot where Dylan's remains were found, it's flatter. It's an area that serves as a foot path and ATV path and some more items connected to the investigation were found there just last month.

Klismet was asked to get involved in the investigation in January. He's from the same town as Dylan -- Colorado Springs -- and had heard about the case, but didn't have any notion of a suspect or any biases.

"I had heard of [the case], but I didn't have any unique knowledge," Klismet said. "The case was far too important to say no to."

Klismet said when he started, he didn't want investigators to tell him anything.

"It was my job to formulate from hundreds of pages of reports, who might be the most viable person [suspect], at this point," Klismet said.

After his work, he said, "We are able to span that gap from not being sure, to the point of being pretty sure of having a person of interest."

Klismet said there's still a lot of hard work to do and more reviewing.

"It's an extremely complicated case with an incredible amount of work done," Klismet said.

Klismet said he'll stay in Durango until Saturday, then continue his work from home. He said there's a lot of hard work still to be done and he'll likely be in contact with investigators daily.

The sheriff's office said because of the additional evidence found last month, investigators are planning on doing more searches in the area where Dylan was found. Dylan's remains were discovered about 6 miles up Middle Mountain Road, north of the Vallecito reservoir.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2015, 03:49:22 PM »

http://www.koat.com/news/dylan-redwine-case-now-has-person-of-interest/33941292

Dylan Redwine case now has person of interest
Mother files wrongful death lawsuit against father

UPDATED 7:31 AM MDT Jul 02, 2015

VALLECITO, Colo. —There is now a person of interest in the case of a boy who went missing from his father's Colorado home in 2012, the La Plata County Sheriff’s Department confirmed.

No arrests have been made, and authorities aren't identifying the person.

Dylan Redwine was reported missing from his father’s Vallecito, Colorado, home in November 2012.

"He was the light of my life," the boy's father, Mark Redwine, said at the time. "He meant everything to me. And I just want him home, just like everybody else does."

At first, officials thought the 13-year-old might have run away. Months went by, and massive searches and vigils took place before authorities located Dylan's remains  and determined that he had been murdered.

"What's important for the public to know is this is not a case we've set aside at any point and time. It's something we have worked on diligently," said Sgt. Dan Bender of the La Plata County Sheriff's Department. "At no point have we stopped the investigation."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGAnAen2Q7o

Dylan Redwine Investigation
KOAT

Published on Jul 1, 2015
Major developments tonight in a case we've been tracking closely for years.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jGAnAen2Q7o" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/jGAnAen2Q7o</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2015, 06:51:09 PM »

Mark doesn't want to be recorded, but he's still talking to the media because he can't resist any opportunity to taunt Elaine and LE.  He doesn't know how many more chances he'll get, and this was just one more too many.  LE didn't need to inform him, he knows he's the person of interest. 

JMO

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/dylan-redwines-father-tells-7news-police-didnt-inform-him-about-person-of-interest-in-sons-case

Dylan Redwine's father tells 7NEWS police didn't inform him about 'person of interest' in son's case
Jaclyn Allen, Phil Tenser
3:49 PM, Jul 2, 2015

DENVER - News that a former FBI investigator has identified a person of interest in the unsolved murder of Dylan Redwine is the first real development in months, but the boy's father says police did not inform him about their progress.

Mark Redwine spoke to 7NEWS Reporter Jaclyn Allen by phone Thursday. He declined to have that call recorded, but did say he was still "trying to digest all of this."

The news broke Wednesday that former FBI profiler Pete Klismet had determined there was one person the investigative team needed to focus on.

"There were some things that we came to the realization this week that then culminated in us feeling very positive," Klismet told 7NEWS. "It's kind of like we were on one side, wanted to get to the other side, somebody built a bridge, the bridge is there, we've crossed that bridge and we're on the other side of the river. We're going forward. We all feel very positive, very enthusiastic and that enthusiasm is not going to wane in the slightest at this point."

"That person probably realizes we've narrowed the focus down," Klismet also said.

Mark Redwine said he had no comment specific to Klismet's progress.

"The bottom line is there is still a lot of work that needs to be done," Dylan's father said Thursday. "And the single most important work that needs to be done is continuing the search to find my son’s remains."

He also pointed out that only 2 percent of Dylan's remains have been found.

"Find my son's remains," he said again.

Elaine Redwine, Dylan's mother, said she is relieved the case is advancing.

"The unfortunate and sad thing that always breaks my heart is that no matter what happens, Dylan is still dead. That will never change," said Elaine Redwine. "So we just have to move forward and try to make it right for him."

She filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Mark Redwine this week, saying she has never been shy about who she thinks murdered her son and the new evidence hasn't changed that.

"It’s just one more avenue," she said. "Mark’s not talking with anyone. He’s not being cooperative with police, and so I just felt that it was time to start making him accountable."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2015, 10:36:52 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbBoksWngUU

Investigators: Person of interest identified in Dylan Redwine case
KRQE

Published on Jul 1, 2015

Investigators: Person of interest identified in Dylan Redwine case

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vbBoksWngUU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/vbBoksWngUU</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2015, 11:17:20 AM »

More news video links about the recent developments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBQSvopqi_o

Who killed Dylan Redwine?
7 NEWS - The Denver Channel

Published on Jul 3, 2015

7NEWS reporter Jaclyn Allen talks with Dylan Redwine's divorced parents and the FBI profiler who helped identify the unnamed person of interest in the case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwodHymkYhE

Redwine profiler sure about 'person of interest'

Published on Jul 2, 2015

The criminal profiler who determined there is a "person of interest" in Dylan Redwine's death talks to 7NEWS reporter Jaclyn Allen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX6Z3RDcvPI

There Could Be A Big Break In The Dylan Redwine Case
CBS Denver

Published on Jul 2, 2015

Investigators say they've identified a 'person of interest' in the death of Dylan Redwine.

Interesting description of the area from Pete Klismet that I hadn't heard or read before in this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOtFnVXTYFk

Redwine case: Former FBI agent visited the scene

Published on Jul 2, 2015

7NEWS speaks to the former FBI agent and criminal profiler who identified a person of interest in the Dylan Redwine case.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2015, 12:44:14 PM »

I think they've got something that definitely ties Mark to the location.  Was he chain smoking and/or drinking while he was up there disposing of or relocating remains, or maybe just 'taking in the scenery"....and flicked his butts or tossed a bottle with his DNA on it?

As possessive and controlling as Mark is, I lean toward him knowing and controlling where the rest of Dylan's remains are now.  He knew Dylan would be found on that search of Middle Mountain that he skipped town for, it was planned far in advance and he knew it was coming.  So he went up there and moved the 98 percent he could find, and texted Elaine when he was finished.  It's his only bargaining chip left, maybe he thinks it will save him from the death penalty?  It's hard to think about where he may have put him, if it's one place or more.  The hole under the outside staircase still bugs me.  The crusade for Dylan of the lower 48 (that was anything but) concerns me too, but I still lean more toward him keeping everything where he could control and admire it; considering his gazing at that location on Middle Mountain from his front door for months while everyone else searched...

For someone so demanding of respect, he has none for his own.   

Dylan has a beautiful memorial bench in a Bayfield cemetery, but two and a half years after he was murdered, he has yet to be given a proper burial.  The few remains that were found by LE remain in evidence, and only Mark knows where the rest of Dylan's remains are.  His repeated demands for everyone else to find the rest of his son while he sits back and watches is the only control he's got left.  Yeah, Mark wanted to hurt Elaine.  Well, he got that and she'll carry that pain and miss her baby for the rest of her days.  I think he may not have cared about hurting Dylan, and could have premeditated the whole thing, because he felt like Dylan betrayed him and caused him to lose in court; however ludicrous that is.  But he hurt so many others in the process, his remaining children especially.  Did he for one second consider how this would hurt them?  Does he ever think about how the rest of their lives will be living with the knowledge of what he's actually done when the truth comes out?  From what I can tell from a few things I've seen on FB, Mark's side of the family (that he apparently wasn't really close to for many years) are still on his side, defending and distracting from the truth, still believing his lies.  A few of them seem like they're probably decent people, respected in their communities.  Does he care at all how they're going to feel for believing in him and defending him, or how that might affect their lives too, when the truth comes out?  No, he doesn't care about anyone but himself.  Ask Dylan.

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2015, 05:38:51 PM »

Video at the link

http://www.koat.com/news/fbi-profiler-offers-glimpse-into-dylan-redwine-case/33973100

By Royale Da

FBI profiler offers glimpse into Dylan Redwine case
Profiler says he’s never been wrong

UPDATED 10:16 PM MDT Jul 02, 2015

Retired FBI profiler Pete Klismet has been pitching perfect games for a while. His game is naming the bad guys.

“I've never been wrong on a case,” Klismet said. “It's my strong feeling that I'm not wrong about this one either.”

Since January, he’s been working with the La Plata County Sheriff’s Department on the Redwine murder investigation.

Klismet said he’s found a person of interest. Investigators aren’t saying who, but revealed that it’s someone they’ve interviewed before.

“I just have a lot of confidence about it,” he said.

It’s been more than two years since the 13-year-old was murdered. Redwine disappeared while visiting his father in Vallecito Lake, Colorado.

After months of searching, some of his bones were found on a nearby mountain.

Investigators want to make it clear that the person of interest is not considered a suspect at this time.

“It’s a matter of probable cause, I suppose. Once that has increased, then it would be at a point to call them a suspect,” Klismet said.

Klismet and others are working on that, but it could take some time.

“It’s not going to be tomorrow afternoon. It's going to take a number of weeks and that will turn into months because I know the amount of work we have ahead of us right now,” he said. “Somebody's got a pit bull's teeth in their hindquarters, and pit bulls tend not to let go, and there are several pit bulls in this investigation, and I’m one of them, and we are not going to let go until we run this ground.”

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2015, 08:45:08 AM »

Justice is getting closer..... 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2015, 09:47:20 AM »

Justice is getting closer..... 

Yes, it is!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2015, 11:42:57 AM »

Dylan has touched so many hearts!   an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1854473484778065&set=a.1409856162573135.1073741829.100006462943136&type=1&theater

Listen to the song at the link:  https://www.reverbnation.com/show/16510409

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20150703/NEWS01/150709864

Bayfield band writes song about Dylan Redwine
Article Last Updated: Friday, July 03, 2015 7:57pm

Local band Carbon Red plans to share a somber song about Dylan Redwine’s death with his mother, Elaine Hatfield Redwine, on Saturday during a July Fourth concert in Bayfield.

The band’s lead singer and Bayfield resident, Michelle Martin, said that when she started writing the song with her husband, they wanted to address an issue that was powerful and that everyone in the community could relate to.

Even though it’s impossible to know what Dylan’s family is going through, Martin said, she did try to imagine the family’s grief.

“Every night I’m dying inside,” she croons in the song.

Martin, a Durango Herald employee, also calls for justice to be served in the song.

Hatfield Redwine left the band a note of appreciation on social media when the song was released last month.

Herald Staff

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2015, 02:34:17 PM »

They may not choose to talk to you OVER THE PHONE about it at this point, Mark. 

That ship has sailed.

JMO

http://blogs.denverpost.com/coldcases/2015/07/04/la-plata-county/10111/2/

July 4, 2015, 10:02 am
Mark Redwine: former FBI profiler won’t talk to him about son Dylan’s death

The father of Dylan Redwine says he might be the one a former FBI profiler recently called a ‘person of interest’ in his son’s death but he doesn’t know because authorities have rebuffed his efforts to speak with them.

“I’ve been in communication with the La Plata County Sheriff’s Department and they have no interest in communicating with me right now,” Mark Redwine, the father of deceased 13-year-old Dylan Redwine, said Saturday morning. “I may or may not be that person of interest. Right now there are more questions than answers.”

Sheriff’s investigators also revealed that they conducted other searches on Middle Mountain Road, where Dylan’s body was discovered in the vicinity of his father’s house near Vallecito Reservoir in the summer of 2013 and found “items of interest,” according to the Herald report.

“He’s not made any contact with me,” Redwine said Saturday morning, referring to Klismet. “Everything that is being said is being implied. I think people are reading a lot more into this than is warranted.”

Klismet has not identified the person of interest he is referring to and Redwine said no one has told him who it is. But Redwine said it would be fair to say that authorities have previously indicated that they were primarily focusing their investigation on him.

“Everything that has been said is being implied,” Redwine said.

When first called Saturday morning for comment, Redwine brusquely stated, “At this point I’m not talking,” and hung up the phone.

A half hour later, he called back, apologized over and over for “being rude,” and answered numerous questions about his life following his son Dylan’s death and about a civil lawsuit filed against him by his ex-wife Elaine Redwine.

“I’ve lost my best friend. Dylan was my best friend,” he said. “I’ve chosen to honor my son’s life by living in such a way that my son would be proud of.”

As difficult as it is to focus on work when he is grieving, he has continued to work as a long-haul truck driver, he said. But what has amplified his grief as been an unending onslaught of accusation from his wife.

He said Elaine Redwine began accusing him even before Dylan’s remains were discovered and hasn’t let up in more than two years. It makes his life very difficult, he said.

Redwine said he has contacted a private attorney after his ex-wife filed a wrongful death claim against him, accusing him of killing their son.

“I don’t begrudge her at all in trying to find the truth about what happened to our son. I don’t agree with how she is going about doing it,” he said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2015, 03:13:02 PM »

“I’ve lost my best friend. Dylan was my best friend,” he said. “I’ve chosen to honor my son’s life by living in such a way that my son would be proud of.”

JMO

Ending his life when it was only beginning for his own selfish reasons would be first on the list, but here are a few other choices I can think of off hand that Mark has made and I can't imagine Dylan being proud of.

Not admitting his crime, insinuating that Elaine or others close to Dylan were involved, and even blaming Dylan for his own death.

Hoarding Dylan's remains, denying him a proper burial and peace.

Passing out "Missing Dylan Redwine" business cards to promote his own FB support page at Dylan's memorial vigil.

Sending Dylan's bike that we all saw sitting outside to a thrift store.

Taking Elaine to court for damages already recovered from insurance years ago.

Letting Dylan's childhood home that he loved go to foreclosure sale, when it had a renter and income coming in.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2015, 03:43:37 PM »

“He’s not made any contact with me,” Redwine said Saturday morning, referring to Klismet. “Everything that is being said is being implied. I think people are reading a lot more into this than is warranted.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13780.msg1546870#msg1546870

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/western-slope/mother-of-missing-13-year-old-dylan-redwine-points-finger-at-her-ex-husband

Mother of missing 13-year-old Dylan Redwine points finger at her ex-husband
Teen was on court-ordered Thanksgiving with dad

Posted: 11/27/2012

In a phone interview with 7NEWS, Mark Redwine responded to his ex-wife's remarks by saying she is making this "more than it needs to be."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2015, 04:28:22 PM »

http://drphil.com/shows/show/2416/

“Dylan’s partial remains were located in sight of where Mark’s house is. Mark can see that area from his front door of his house," Elaine says. "What happened when they found his remains, you know, I can’t even communicate it,” Elaine says tearfully. “It’s just very difficult, I will never be able to put into words how I felt that day.”

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/dylan-redwine-case-criminal-profiler-went-to-crime-scene-to-help-determine-person-of-interest

"That person probably realizes we've narrowed the focus down," Klismet said. But he says, "We don't know if he or she will talk to us."

On Monday, Klismet went to the place where the boy's remains were found and said being there really brought things together for him.

"As I go up the road with one of the investigators, I notice a lot of different things," Klismet said. "When we get to where the remains were ultimately found, it was very informative for me to actually see it. Going to the scene really brought things together for me in my mind."

Klismet said the area where Dylan's remains were found had a bunch of trees, rocks and steep hill climbs. But he said he doesn't look at things in a traditional way.

"I look at behavioral things," Klismet explained. "What was done and what wasn’t done."

He also said that while the area is very steep, in the spot where Dylan's remains were found, it's flatter. It's an area that serves as a foot path and ATV path and some more items connected to the investigation were found there just last month.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2015, 04:57:22 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGAnAen2Q7o

(at about 3:05 in the video)

Vallecito Lake has survived fire and drought, and the murder of a child.  As rain keeps falling and the lake fills up to levels locals haven't seen in years, they believe it's a sign from Dylan. 

"Either Dylan is crying or creating a situation where good things can happen." - Elaine Redwine.

an angelic monkey 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2015, 09:48:24 PM »

They may not choose to talk to you OVER THE PHONE about it at this point, Mark. 

That ship has sailed.

JMO

The father of Dylan Redwine says he might be the one a former FBI profiler recently called a ‘person of interest’ in his son’s death but he doesn’t know because authorities have rebuffed his efforts to speak with them.

“I’ve been in communication with the La Plata County Sheriff’s Department and they have no interest in communicating with me right now,” Mark Redwine, the father of deceased 13-year-old Dylan Redwine, said Saturday morning. “I may or may not be that person of interest. Right now there are more questions than answers.”

Sheriff’s investigators also revealed that they conducted other searches on Middle Mountain Road, where Dylan’s body was discovered in the vicinity of his father’s house near Vallecito Reservoir in the summer of 2013 and found “items of interest,” according to the Herald report.

“He’s not made any contact with me,” Redwine said Saturday morning, referring to Klismet. “Everything that is being said is being implied. I think people are reading a lot more into this than is warranted.”

Klismet has not identified the person of interest he is referring to and Redwine said no one has told him who it is. But Redwine said it would be fair to say that authorities have previously indicated that they were primarily focusing their investigation on him.

“Everything that has been said is being implied,” Redwine said.

When first called Saturday morning for comment, Redwine brusquely stated, “At this point I’m not talking,” and hung up the phone.

A half hour later, he called back, apologized over and over for “being rude,” and answered numerous questions about his life following his son Dylan’s death and about a civil lawsuit filed against him by his ex-wife Elaine Redwine.

As difficult as it is to focus on work when he is grieving, he has continued to work as a long-haul truck driver, he said. But what has amplified his grief as been an unending onslaught of accusation from his wife.

He said Elaine Redwine began accusing him even before Dylan’s remains were discovered and hasn’t let up in more than two years. It makes his life very difficult, he said.

Redwine said he has contacted a private attorney after his ex-wife filed a wrongful death claim against him, accusing him of killing their son.

“I don’t begrudge her at all in trying to find the truth about what happened to our son. I don’t agree with how she is going about doing it,” he said.

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/271644403006188

Pete Klismet‎ posted on Calling Mark Redwine
2 hrs ·

Another interview on TV tonite at 5:30 and 10pm. This will be a follow-up by KKTV, channel 11, the CBS affiliate in Colo. Springs. The CBS station in Denver will also have the same interview on tonite's news at 5 and 10 if you're up in that area.

There will also be an article in the Denver Post refuting what Mr. Redwine says about me not being willing to talk to him. I'll talk to him any time, any place....except over the telephone.

Pete Klismet Author "FBI Diary: Profiles of Evil"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.