March 28, 2024, 03:01:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO Remains found #3  (Read 464592 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: July 01, 2013, 04:03:54 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

*ty texasmom for the photo
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 06:04:50 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 07:25:36 AM »

Hope I did everything right...been a while.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 08:27:49 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2015, 11:54:21 AM »

Looks good to me!  Thanks Nut!   

Justice for Dylan!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2015, 06:18:59 PM »

Today is the 919th day since Dylan was murdered. 

Almost two years since his partial remains were found on the side of Middle Mountain, in an area Mark can see from his front door.

It takes an especially cruel individual to do what has been done, and is being done here.   

Dylan deserves a proper burial, and justice.  He and his loved ones deserve peace. 

JMO

Justice for Dylan!   

https://www.facebook.com/drphilshow/videos/10153316377808909/

I have never, nor will I ever, make any secret that I believe Mark killed Dylan. 
Elaine

I believe the person that killed my brother is Mark Allen Redwine, and I'll believe that until anybody can convince me otherwise.  My biggest concern is Mark walks. 
Cory

Mark does not like that I publicly state he murdered Dylan.  Marks says I'm trying to make his life miserable.  I know that Mark is very upset with me, (and) because of how critical I have been of him, and I know that he would rather I just let this go and shut my mouth, than continue to blame him.  And that will never happen.  I will risk my own life before I will ever stop fighting for justice for Dylan.
Elaine

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 01:17:57 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2015, 07:04:56 PM »

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2015, 09:14:01 AM »

Today is the 919th day since Dylan was murdered. 

Almost two years since his partial remains were found on the side of Middle Mountain, in an area Mark can see from his front door.

It takes an especially cruel individual to do what has been done, and is being done here.   

Dylan deserves a proper burial, and justice.  He and his loved ones deserve peace. 

JMO

Justice for Dylan!   

https://www.facebook.com/drphilshow/videos/10153316377808909/

I have never, nor will I ever, make any secret that I believe Mark killed Dylan. 
Elaine

I believe the person that killed my brother is Mark Allen Redwine, and I'll believe that until anybody can convince me otherwise.  My biggest concern is Mark walks. 
Cory

Mark does not like that I publicly state he murdered Dylan.  Marks says I'm trying to make his life miserable.  I know that Mark is very upset with me, (and) because of how critical I have been of him, and I know that he would rather I just let this go and shut my mouth, than continue to blame him.  And that will never happen.  I will risk my own life before I will ever stop fighting for justice for Dylan.
Elaine

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2015, 08:10:53 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/pb.555378941155380.-2207520000.1432946239./1097471666946102/?type=1&theater

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2015, 07:22:43 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/124446657634959/photos/pb.124446657634959.-2207520000.1433159348./812124322200519/?type=3&theater

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2015, 07:22:13 AM »

Justice for Dylan!   

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/251734131663882

Marcie Reese posted on ‎Calling Mark Redwine
May 30 at 3:42pm ·

It is May 30, 2015. TWO years ago today, Mark sent this text to Elaine after he harvested what he could of his son’s remains: "98%, Dots are together.....as many time you burned me you thought I was ashes.....WRONG........you introduced me to Papa Roach .... soooooo BURN!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you have money to raise for your Colon Cancer riddled BFF"?

June 2, 2013, cocky Mark tells Tricia Griffith, after being spotted on Middle Mountain in May 2013: "I've been up on Middle Mountain several times driving through there, trying to see if there's any particular area that kinda stands out to me. It's a road about 10 miles long up into the back country, so I mean it's very heavily wooded...there's a million little side cutoffs for ya know ATV type vehicles and motorcycles er hiking trails and things like that, so there's a lot of land here that we're talking about to cover...ya know nothin specifically jumps out at me and that but ya know there have been locations throughout...cuz right now you can only get so far up, um it wasn't until recently that I realized that they even had a gate up there, but at this point in the year there's still snow up there in the higher portion of this road, so they don't even have the gates open to be able to get up there. Now I do know in communicating with law enforcement that they've been up there and that's how I know this n that but ya know I don't know exactly where to look so I mean I get out and I can wander around and I can look and do whatever...but ya know the canine team...

On June 23, 2013, a few bones of Dylan are found. No backpack, no cell phone, no hat. LE did not describe Dylan’s remains as only 2 percent. But Mark sure did.

Jun 27, Mark tells FOUR different media: "Ninety-eight percent of Dylan is scattered about the countryside," said Redwine, his voice trembling in an interview Thursday night. (Denver Post).

"It's extremely difficult," Dylan's father Mark Redwine told 7NEWS by phone. "Based on the conversation I had with law enforcement yesterday, they've only found two percent - or approximately two percent - of his remains. That means there's 98 percent of my son still strewn about the countryside."

And to Action 7 News: “They got 2% of his remains. That means 98% of him is still scattered out in them trees somewhere.”

And to People, Jul 8: "Where's the remaining 98 percent of my son?" Redwine asks, his voice cracking. Police told him wild animals likely ravaged the rest.

Let’s get this done LE!

Marcie Reese Over Christmas, 2012, Mark tells Teresa a lie: that he didn't know the usfs gates closed dec 1, 2012. But Mark lived there for years and relished that mountain. He knew the gates would close shortly after he extinguished the life of his youngest son and put him by the crook in the road, within eyesight of his cabin porch, under a log, marked by a rock and cliff, on middle mountain.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2015, 07:25:36 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/124446657634959/photos/pb.124446657634959.-2207520000.1433245916./696063710473248/?type=3&theater

Justice for Dylan! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2015, 02:18:39 PM »

https://youtu.be/VqjeMFMKQX8

Justice for Dylan Redwine (1999-2012)

Published on Jun 2, 2015

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VqjeMFMKQX8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/VqjeMFMKQX8</a>

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2015, 09:50:05 AM »

Published on Jun 2, 2015

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VqjeMFMKQX8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/VqjeMFMKQX8</a>

powerful!

Dear Lord, is it too much to ask that Dylan's murderer be brought to earthly justice?  Your Will be done.  Amen.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2015, 10:23:49 PM »

Published on Jun 2, 2015

powerful!

Dear Lord, is it too much to ask that Dylan's murderer be brought to earthly justice?  Your Will be done.  Amen.

Amen.   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2015, 06:17:21 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1101364996556769?comment_id=1101458433214092&offset=0&total_comments=22&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D

Michael Hall I rarely watch these videos because of the range of emotions I go through in the 4 or so minutes. I did watch this one and it is nicely done. 1st the feeling of appreciation someone took the time to do this is heart warming. 2nd is seeing all the photos and reliving each moment all over again like it was yesterday. 3rd The loss of Dylan is devastating enough but when I see the ones I love the most in so much pain and so hurt it kills me and makes me so angry. The close up of Cory sent me over the top in this video as there are no words to describe that photo. Then the all day feeling of anger and just beat the hell out of the person responsible. Some may not agree with me about the person responsible but some may not know as much as I do about Mark Redwine and this investigation. There will be justice one way or another that I know. Apply as many theories as you want but when you take the evidence and the lack of it eliminates the all theories but 1....Mark Redwine. He said "There is not even evidence a crime was committed." Mark needs to consider this. There is evidence a crime was committed and he could be charged right now but the family is unwilling to accept any charge less than a Murder 1 charge ...yes premeditation. This case gets stronger by the day Mark Redwine!!
June 3 at 12:24pm

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2015, 06:18:16 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1096227617070507?comment_id=1102811213078814&offset=0&total_comments=127&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D

Audra Petrosius My step girls were friends with Dylan, we even had him over to our place a few times. I remember the day he went missing and the first thing my girls told me was they had talked to Dylan just before thanksgiving and he had told the girls he was upset about going to his dad's for thanksgiving that he didn't like his dad or goi g to has place. From day one we assumed somthing was not right. I pray for justice for this young boy and his family.
19 hrs

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2015, 04:00:41 PM »

Interesting read, imo.

http://www.dvrcv.org.au/sites/default/files/%E2%80%98Just%20Say%20Goodbye%E2%80%99%20%28January%202013%20online%20edition%29.pdf

‘Just Say Goodbye’

Researched and written by Dr Debbie Kirkwood

snips from the paper:

This discussion paper was prompted by the death of Darcey Freeman and other young children in Victoria, killed by their fathers.

Those of us working in the family violence sector believe these deaths are not inexplicable. Too often they occur in the context of the parents’ separation and are linked to violence against the mother. Often the target of these acts is not the children themselves; rather the intention is to harm the mother. This context is not well understood and has received limited attention by child homicide researchers.

The paper explores the issue of parents who kill their children in the context of separation, in an attempt to demystify this topic. In order to prevent these deaths it is necessary to understand why they happen, what factors precipitate them and how to effectively intervene. It argues that to understand these cases, it is crucial to examine the nature of the relationship between the parents.

Page 7

Family violence and links with separation

Family violence, as defined by the Family Violence Protection Act Victoria (2008)4,
is behaviour towards a family member that includes:

•    physical or sexual abuse
•    emotional or psychological abuse
•    economic abuse
•    threats
•    coercion
•    behaviour that in any other way controls or dominates the family member and
causes them to feel fear for their safety or wellbeing or that of another person
•    behaviour that causes a child to hear or witness, or otherwise be exposed to,
the effects of the above behaviours.

Pages 27-28

Retaliatory filicides

Retaliatory filicides are associated with a specific intention to kill and are committed out of revenge towards an intimate partner (Bourget & Gagne 2005). This type of filicide is also described as ‘spouse revenge’ in which the children are used as tools to punish the partner.

International research has consistently shown that retaliatory filicides are predominantly committed by men (Daly & Wilson, 1988, Bourget & Bradford 1990, Wilczynski 1997, Liem & Koenraadt 2008). After a comprehensive review of the existing international filicide literature, Bourget et al. found that fathers more often kill in retaliation than mothers and that ‘retaliating maternal filicide is rare’ (2007:5). A study of filicide in the Netherlands between 1953 and 2004 found a quarter of filicidal fathers had killed in retaliation towards a partner in relation to separation, compared to 5 per cent of mothers (Liem & Koenraadt 2008). A range of other studies have found that women rarely perpetrate retaliatory filicide (Resnick 1969, Bourget & Bradford 1990, Alder & Polk 2001, Meyer & Oberman 2001, McKee 2006).

Retaliatory filicide is sometimes referred to as the Medea complex. This refers to an ancient myth in which Medea sought revenge on her unfaithful husband, Jason, by killing their children. This concept is misleading given that it is rare for women to commit retaliatory killings of children in this way (Alder & Polk 2001).

There has been limited research into retaliatory filicides. This may partly be due to the apparently high number of such cases that involve the suicide of the perpetrator. Filicide-suicides are less studied than other types of filicide because of the difficulty in collecting information after the death of the perpetrator (Kauppi et al. 2010). These types of cases are also frequently attributed to mental illness and therefore other motives may not be considered by researchers.

Pages 29-30

Many studies of filicide are undertaken by psychologists and psychiatrists who focus on mental illness. There are, however, significant difficulties with the way in which mental illness is identified in filicide perpetrators. Many diagnoses are made after the filicidal event, when the perpetrator’s state of mind is not necessarily indicative of what it was at the time of the event (Hatters Friedman et al. 2005). At this point, the perpetrator is faced with the reality of having killed their child and may be displaying signs of acute distress and mental illness as a consequence of what they have done. In many studies the diagnosis of mental illness is made retrospectively, sometimes many years later, based on interpretation of records obtained by others rather than by making an assessment of the person directly.

The focus on mental illness as an explanation for filicide has been questioned by some researchers. Putkonen et al. (2009) who compared filicide offenders with other homicide offenders, found that filicide offenders were not significantly more mentally disordered than other homicide offenders. However, they found that filicide perpetrators exhibited emotional problems and an inability to handle everyday difficulties (Putkonen et al. 2009).

A further study by Putkonen et al. (2011) examined perpetrators’ motives in 124 filicides in Finland. They found a range of motives such as anger, economic issues, separation (pending or actual), mental overload, impulsive acts and perceived failure as a parent, that were not reflected in the existing research categories.

Focusing solely on mental illness and an individual’s psychology may result in a failure to recognise societal factors that are more important contributors to violence (Bolen 2000). Significant contextual factors such as gender socialisation and inequality, become obscured (Schwartz et al. 2006). Theories about filicide that focus on individual factors such as depression or disrupted attachment (see for example, Johnson 2008)41 fail to explain why men perpetrate the majority of violent crime and homicide. They also shed little light on some of the gendered patterns in filicide such as why men are the primary perpetrators of retaliatory filicides.

Pages 30 and 31

Intimate partner violence

Prior violence towards an intimate partner appears to be a factor in many filicides (for example, see Leveillee et al. 2007, Kauppi et al. 2010, Johnson 2005). Some studies show that fathers who perpetrate filicide have often perpetrated violence toward family members including partners, while mothers who perpetrate filicide are often victims of family violence (Kauppi et al. 2010, Putkonen et al. 2011, Hatters Friedman et al. 2005). Bourget and Gagne’s Canadian study of fathers who kill their children found that a history of family violence was conclusive in 40 per cent of cases with inconclusive evidence in many other cases (2005).

Page 51

Anger and revenge after separation

Research suggests that many men who have separated from their partners feel anger towards them, that this anger can last for years and that the blaming of ex-partners intensifies over time (Flood 2010).

Pages 58-59

As discussed in Chapter 3, while mental illness is likely to be a factor in many filicides, there is a need for a better understanding of the social and contextual factors that contribute to perpetrators’ depression and psychological distress.

In many of the cases outlined in this chapter the perpetrators’ mental states at the time they killed their children were affected by their perceptions of and their attitudes towards their partners and families, and their responses to separation.

Their emotional states appear to be intertwined with, and fuelled by, gendered attitudes towards women, ideas about masculinity and men’s roles in families, and a sense of their entitlement to have control over women and children in families.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2015, 07:13:41 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2015, 07:14:42 PM »

Justice for Dylan!  It's long overdue for that sweet boy.    an angelic monkey
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.