March 28, 2024, 04:07:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO Remains found #3  (Read 464597 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2015, 01:22:10 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2015, 01:23:23 PM »

Justice for Dylan!  It's long overdue for that sweet boy.    an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2015, 09:46:41 PM »

Looks like the foreclosure was stopped on Mark's house in Vallecito.

http://co.laplata.co.us/foreclosure

Property Details
ID: 2014-050

Mark Allen Redwine

2343 CR 500
Bayfield, CO 81122

Withdrawal
To Be Withdrawn Date:   4/30/2015
Withdrawn Date:   5/18/2015
Withdrawn Reception #:1096449   

http://denverforeclosureadvice.com/forclosure/forclosure-terms-and-definitions/

WITHDRAWAL or ADMINISTRATIVE WITHDRAWAL – A foreclosure may be withdrawn (or stopped) for several reasons at the request of the lender or its attorney or by the Public Trustee if the sale has been continued for too long a period of time and not held within 12 months from the originally-scheduled Sale Date. A withdrawal is processed when a cure is made so that the foreclosure does not go forward.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2015, 07:49:30 AM »

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

I certainly was hoping that while my computer was being repaired, justice would come.
Prayers continue.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2015, 09:19:45 PM »

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

I certainly was hoping that while my computer was being repaired, justice would come.
Prayers continue.

Good to see you, Sister!    an angelic monkey

Hopefully, soon!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2015, 10:18:40 AM »

The post I've snipped from is actually about another murderer, but it made me think about sweet Dylan and the monster that took his life.

Justice comes in many forms; may he never have a moment of peace!

jmo

Justice for Dylan!   

https://www.facebook.com/FindHannahGraham/posts/859445377459045

In every one of the thirty-three countries I've traveled to, without exception, I have met rational, high-functioning, sane people, who, with no fixations on horror films or grim folklore, and no embarrassment or ambivalence, accept the existence of ghosts.

The purpose, powers, and the forms of ghosts do vary, culturally, but ghosts, I have gathered, are ubiquitous.

There are those we might call Good Ghosts, who assist the living. We refer to them as Angels. They leave enigmatic directions we might call coincidences, and if you can see to follow their messages, you find medicine, secret passageways, and insights.

The Good Ghosts usually knew us when they were alive; we loved them, and now they protect and guide us. They lose their inhibitions most when we are dreaming; they come and play with us then, hide and seek and riddle games, as if we are all children together. Violence in your heart sends Good Ghosts away, and once banished, they can not remember you.

There are other Ghosts as well.

Universally, Angry Ghosts don't like to be observed by a crowd, so they haunt solitary but not entirely empty places, where there is usually just one person to witness or hear their presence, like an inmate in a prison cell.

Angry Ghosts are inclined to show themselves where they are positive no one else can detect them, enter and reside, like a hidden roommate, in the deep interior of secretive, guilty minds, where not even an exorcism can dislodge them. In his nocturnal prison room, like cockroaches, Angry Ghosts may soon scuttle around Jesse's isolated mind.

No one should pleasure in the punishments wrought by an infestation of Angry Ghosts. They are inhumane, and relentless. Like fleas or ticks, the Angry Ghosts bite, pinch, fill themselves, and lay eggs. They are horrors, fueled by the venom of retaliation. They destroy peace.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2015, 01:49:10 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2015, 11:31:19 AM »

Justice for Dylan!   

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/263587757145186

Michael Hall posted to ‎Calling Mark Redwine
2 hrs ·

Mark 2 years ago on this date the biggest search for Dylan started. You had been gone from Vallecito about 4 days at this point. Running scared because you knew you did not get everything collected and items were missing. A local Investigator recently said " I don't believe in coincidences and any coincidences past 1 is used as evidence." Mark the case against you is huge. Prosecution will go weeks before they rest. Think about this for a bit. Dylan was 13 and had the rest of his life ahead of him. Nobody in this family is willing to accept anything less than a Murder 1 charge. We want your life taken away. Is this the only reason your not arrested already?? Information and evidence continues to be added every week. Information that my initial response is ...WOW! that just may get them the $50,000 reward. Prepare for a long trial asshole because the witness list is very long.

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/263590407144921?comment_id=263593190477976&reply_comment_id=263597933810835&total_comments=6&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D

Michael Hall Lyn your right. They expedite the tests when it come to identifying a person and sometimes they have to pull off testing items multiple times to address these things. Mark should understand this as it seems to have a pattern. Test comes back to LE and bye bye carpet, wood flooring and washer drain. Then another test comes back to LE and bye bye truck. Then another test comes back and bye bye couch. I am sure they have taken much more we dont know that Mark don't want to share since it would just prove further he killed Dylan. That is just my opinion.
1 hr

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2015, 05:03:44 PM »

In my heart of hearts I feel that if a child has an aversion for visiting a certain parent, they should not be forced to go.  I am not sure that could ever be done because one spouse may say things to a child that would make him not want to go to another spouse because the first spouse made things up about the second spouse that are just not true and harmful to the relationship.  Surely, when a child does not want to go to a parent's home because of fear, they should remain where they are until a counselor speaks with the child and sorts it all out.  If this is not possible, at the very least there should be someone appointed to remain with the parent at all times while the child is in the presence of those they are fearful of.  In the case where a child cannot speak, the child should remain where they feel most comfortable or should be accompanied by a court appointed guardian at all times when with the parent the child does not want to be with until they can speak.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2015, 09:15:27 AM »

In my heart of hearts I feel that if a child has an aversion for visiting a certain parent, they should not be forced to go.  I am not sure that could ever be done because one spouse may say things to a child that would make him not want to go to another spouse because the first spouse made things up about the second spouse that are just not true and harmful to the relationship.  Surely, when a child does not want to go to a parent's home because of fear, they should remain where they are until a counselor speaks with the child and sorts it all out.  If this is not possible, at the very least there should be someone appointed to remain with the parent at all times while the child is in the presence of those they are fearful of.  In the case where a child cannot speak, the child should remain where they feel most comfortable or should be accompanied by a court appointed guardian at all times when with the parent the child does not want to be with until they can speak.

Bearly, "forced" visitation is not in the best interest of the child.  As you pointed out, some parents will purposely poison the minds of their children.  You are correct, supervision should happen -- what is the best interest for the child --

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2015, 11:09:04 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=456358614535008&set=o.106616159509014&type=1

Steven Moglowsky
Yesterday at 11:13am

"Dylan was a peacemaker".Was he really Mark? Because that would mean his parents were at war over him, each attempting to alienate Dylan against the other parent. But there was no war was there Mark? The only alienating was done by you. Elaine NEVER discouraged Dylan from having a relationship with you or seeing you. She let Dylan grow up and make his own observations and come to his own conclusions. That's what a loving parent does. Why do you think "that boy" wanted to end the "dream trip" to Fenway Park and the Baseball Hall of Fame early? Because from the minute you left, you tried to browbeat him into telling the judge that he wanted to stay in Bayfield and live with you. That trip was an alienation crusade of the lower 48, nothing more than a bribe to entice Dylan to see things your way. What he did see was right through your scheme. That pissed you off so you stole the shirt he bought for Elaine. How mature. Only in your mad cow disease riddled piece of swiss cheese looking brain could you have possibly thought that Dylan would leave the family he loved that loved him to live in isolation with a loveless father who abandoned him years ago and who treated him like crap and scared him with the disgusting habits he engaged in. I think when that trip ended, your mind first entertained the thought of murdering Dylan. Then when he brought up his knowledge of your dirty little secret during his labor day visit a few weeks later and then you lost in court on 9/21, the die was cast and the act was carried out. And two years ago today, we found out the horror of what you had done to a beautiful little boy who made the world a better place.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2015, 04:46:35 PM »

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/article/20150701/PRT01/150709976/-1/prt/Dylan-Redwine's-mother-files-wrongful-death-lawsuit-against-Mark-Redwine-

Dylan Redwine's mother files wrongful death lawsuit against Mark Redwine
Sheriff's office planning 'additional actions' in criminal investigation
By Melanie Brubaker Mazur

Times Editor Article Last Updated: Wednesday, July 01, 2015 3:00pm

Two years and two days after her son's partial remains were found on Middle Mountain, Elaine Hatfield Redwine filed a wrongful death lawsuit against her ex-husband, Mark Redwine.

Hatfield filed the complaint for wrongful death and loss of consortium on Monday, June 29, in District Court in Durango.

The complaint said their son, Dylan Redwine, was visiting his father on a court-ordered visit on Nov. 18, 2012, when he disappeared. A massive search ensued, involving community members and local, state and federal investigators. On June 27, 2013, some of Dylan's remains were found approximately three miles from Redwine's home in Vallectio.

A parent in Colorado has the duty to provide proper parental care for a child, the lawsuit states. Mark Redwine breached that duty "when his conduct resulted in the death of their son, Dylan Redwine," the suit stated.

It continues, "the death of Dylan Redwine was the proximated and direct result of the negligence of defendant."

Hatfield also has suffered the loss of consortium with her son and suffered damages from that, the suit stated.

In the lawsuit, Hatfield asks that she be compensated for damages, costs and fees, and she also requested a 12-member jury if the suit should go to trial.

The criminal investigation into Redwine's disappearance also is continuing, according to Lt. Dan Bender, a spokesman for the La Plata County Sheriff's Office.

"I have no new information to release at this time," Bender wrote in an email response to a request for an update on the case. "However, there are several activities that have taken place recently and investigators are putting a lot of effort forward and planning additional actions in the coming weeks."

Dylan Redwine, who was 13 when he disappeared, was on a court-ordered visit with his father for Thanksgiving in 2012. Mark Redwine lives on County Road 500 north of Vallecito. Dylan was raised in Bayfield and had moved that summer with his mother to Monument, near Colorado Springs. Law enforcement confirmed that Mark Redwine picked up his son at the La Plata County Airport on the evening of Nov. 18, they went to Wal-Mart and McDonald's in Durango, and that Dylan was at his father's house that evening. He texted some friends in Bayfield that night and made arrangements to meet with them the next day. The next morning, Mark Redwine told investigators he had to do some errands in Durango, and his son wouldn't wake up, so he left him sleeping on the couch. Redwine said when he returned that afternoon, Dylan was not home. He contacted his son's friends, who said they hadn't seen him, then he texted his ex-wife, asking if she had heard from home. She contacted the Bayfield Marshal's Office.

Hatfield, fiancee Mike Hall and her eldest son, Cory Redwine, then left the Front Range for Bayfield and began searching for Dylan, joined by family friends and numerous community volunteers.

Law enforcement joined in a few days later. At the heighth of the search, local police and sheriff's agencies, the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation were involved.

No trace of him was ever found until some of his remains, reportedly bones from his foot, were discovered 18 months later by police and volunteers searching Middle Mountain. They were often on their hands and knees and using ropes to climb in the steep terrain.

Elaine Redwine, who now uses her maiden name, previously blamed her ex-husband for their son's death.

In November of 2013, before a memorial service for her son was held at Pine Valley Church, she said she thought Mark Redwine had killed Dylan.

"Yes, I always have from day one, when he was missing," she said in an interview with the Times. "Those who know me, who knew Mark, who knew my boys, knew that as well."

The complaint was filed by Amber Harrison of Durango, who has been Hatfield's attorney since 2008 and handled her divorce.

"I cannot comment on any other specific details, other than those in her complaint," Harrison said. But if more information becomes available from investigators, "we will certainly be amending or modifying the complaint."

Reached on his cell phone on Wednesday afternoon, Mark Redwine said he had not heard about the lawsuit.

"Good luck with that," he said. "We'll all see how it turns out for her."

Redwine said he was not in Vallecito, but declined to say where he was.

"Don't bother asking me, and I have nothing more to say to you," he said before hanging up. "Have a nice day."

- See more at: http://www.pinerivertimes.com/article/20150701/PRT01/150709976/-1/prt/Dylan-Redwine's-mother-files-wrongful-death-lawsuit-against-Mark-Redwine-#sthash.JDWq5AjS.x6Hf31m7.dpuf

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2015, 06:33:58 PM »

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20150701/NEWS01/150709980/Investigators-say-they-have-%E2%80%98person-of-interest%E2%80%99-in-Redwine-case-

Investigators say they have ‘person of interest’ in Redwine case
Former FBI criminal profiler, mountain search help advance case
By Amy Maestas Herald staff writer Article Last Updated: Wednesday, July 01, 2015 4:40pm

La Plata County Sheriff’s Office investigators said Wednesday that they have identified a “person of interest” in the Dylan Redwine case after a former FBI criminal profiler was hired to help create a behavior analyses.

“It’s a fair statement that we are very encouraged that we have crossed the bridge from the unknown to the known,” said Pete Klismet, who retired from the FBI after decades with the agency.

Investigators declined to name the person.

Investigators also said they have found “items of interest” after conducting a search on Middle Mountain Road, where Dylan’s remains were found eight months after he went missing Nov. 19, 2012, from his father’s house near Vallecito Reservoir.

Until now, investigators have not named any person of interest or suspect. On Wednesday, they were firm in saying that they do not yet have a suspect.

Saying that they have a person of interest and found notable items during a search in early June give the case momentum it has not had since the teen’s remains were found.

“There is a level of excitement right now that has not been previously felt before,” Klismet said.

Investigators say based on what they found during the search last month, more searches are planned.

amaestas@durangoherald.com

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2015, 09:41:08 PM »

http://kdvr.com/2015/07/01/investigators-person-of-interest-identified-in-dylan-redwine-case/

Investigators: Person of interest identified in Dylan Redwine case
POSTED 5:34 PM, JULY 1, 2015, BY KEVIN TORRES, UPDATED AT 05:49PM, JULY 1, 2015

LA PLATA COUNTY, Colo. — Investigators said Wednesday they have identified a person of interest in the murder investigation of Dylan Redwine.

At this point, investigators have not named the person of interest in the case.

The La Plata County Sherriff’s Office told FOX31 Denver they identified the person of interest during their investigation in the last couple of weeks. A spokesperson also said investigators have more searches to conduct.

Elaine Redwine told FOX31 Denver’s Kevin Torres she was on her way to Durango Wednesday evening.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2015, 10:48:31 PM »

Oh goodness, LE didn't notify the not yet named person of interest about the new developments in the case?   

I'm just surprised he didn't use his usual line, "if I'm the person of interest why am I sitting here having this conversation with you".

Maybe they really caught him off guard, still seething about the wrongful death action? 
But...he likes to go to court doesn't he? 

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/photos/np.1435803382725075.888200111/269506366553325

https://www.facebook.com/ReporterKelly/posts/1041110465908510

Justice for Dylan, whatever it takes!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2015, 12:36:13 AM »

http://www.9news.com/story/news/local/2015/07/01/person-of-interest-in-redwine-case/29591515/

Person of interest ID'd in Redwine case

Robert Garrison and Whitney Wild, 9:59 p.m. MDT July 1, 2015

DURANGO - Investigators have identified a person of interest in the murder of 13-year-old Dylan Redwine.

The La Plata County Sheriff's Office said Wednesday that Peter former FBI profiler Peter Klismet helped investigators create a behavior analysis that led to a person of interest, whom authorities have declined to name.

Klismet was brought on six months ago to review evidence with a fresh perspective. He declined to give any details about the person of interest or the profile that he help develop. He stopped short of calling this person a suspect.

"There's a distinction between a person of interest and a suspect, and we are at the person of interest stage right now," Klismet said. "I have done a lot of these. I have not been wrong on any of these over the past number of years, and I'm not wrong about this one."

"Items of interest" were also collected from a search in June on a desolate side of Middle Mountain where the boy's remains were found in 2013. Dylan was last seen at his father's home in Vallecito in November 2012. Vallecito is about 30 miles east of Durango.

From the very beginning, Dylan's mother, Elaine Redwine, believed Mark Redwine, the boy's father, had something to do with the disappearance of their son.

A La Plata County spokesperson could not say if anyone was notified of the current development, but said he assumes the person knows he or she is considered a "person of interest" in the case.

Investigators said more searches are planned.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2015, 12:41:07 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2015, 07:13:26 AM »

http://www.krdo.com/news/reports-person-of-interest-identified-in-dylan-redwine-disappearance/33940354

UPDATE: Redwine investigation: Person of interest identified, wrongful death lawsuit filed

Chris Loveless, Digital Content Director , c.loveless@krdo.com
Emily Allen, Multimedia Journalist /Target 13 Investigator , emily.allen@krdo.com
POSTED: 05:45 PM MDT Jul 01, 2015
UPDATED: 11:11 PM MDT Jul 01, 2015

LA PLATA COUNTY, Colo. -
A person of interest has been identified and a wrongful death lawsuit has been filed in the November 2012 disappearance of Dylan Redwine.

The La Plata County Sheriff's Office tells KRDO NewsChannel 13 that the person of interest, whose name has not been released, has been identified over the past couple of weeks.

Retired FBI agent Pete Klismet of Colorado Springs was brought in to help with the investigation.

"We really feel like we have made some progress and we feel like we have gotten to the point that we are optimistic about where we are going now," said Klismet.

Dan Bender with the La Plata County Sheriff's Office tells KRDO NewsChannel 13 that this potential break in the case happened in early June during a search of the area where Redwine's remains were found. He says "items of interest" were found during that search, though he declined to go into detail.

Bender says the person of interest was identified after Klismet, who has more than 30 years experience as a criminal profiler, reviewed existing evidence in the case along with the newly found evidence.  Klismet said bringing in a fresh set of eyes proved to be extremely beneficial in this case.

"We have gone from really not knowing who might have been a person of interest in this case to the point where we are saying yes, we feel very confident in having one," said Klismet.

As for what's next? Bender said additional searches and interviews will be conducted. He says the person of interest will not be named a suspect until there is probable cause to do so.

Redwine, from Monument, was visiting his father in Vallecito for the Thanksgiving holiday when he disappeared. His remains were found the following summer.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2015, 09:14:00 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

Dylan's disappearance was always suspicious, imo.   I will never forget the feelings of shock, sadness and anger when his partial remains were discovered, nor will I forget the feelings I had as the photos and description of the very isolated and difficult to reach areas where some of his remains were found. 

Dylan should be like so many other teens enjoying summer.  Maybe he would have a part time job, learning to drive, dating.  His life was ahead of him until it was taken away.  My heart breaks for his mother and brother. 

I truly hope there will be answers coming forth soon, and there will be justice for Dylan.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2015, 12:04:00 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

Dylan's disappearance was always suspicious, imo.   I will never forget the feelings of shock, sadness and anger when his partial remains were discovered, nor will I forget the feelings I had as the photos and description of the very isolated and difficult to reach areas where some of his remains were found. 

Dylan should be like so many other teens enjoying summer.  Maybe he would have a part time job, learning to drive, dating.  His life was ahead of him until it was taken away.  My heart breaks for his mother and brother. 

I truly hope there will be answers coming forth soon, and there will be justice for Dylan.

ITA, MuffyBee!   

I often think about this picture of Dylan, having fun with his Mutti and cousin Kaitlynn and Cody, during his last summer on this earth.  He should be having fun this summer too, Jace should know his Uncle Dylan's loving touch, Kaitlynn and Cody's precious little boy should too.  So much was stolen from this family, so many happy memories that were to be made...erased. 

Dylan deserved so much more, he had his whole life ahead of him.   

You don't get to kill your kid and get away with it, you just don't!   

JMO

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152524120547479&set=a.422457232478.196694.501897478&type=1&theater

Justice for Dylan!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.