April 23, 2024, 06:17:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO Remains found #3  (Read 469626 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2015, 09:52:52 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2015, 09:56:28 PM »

http://**/news/ci_28433550/mark-redwine-says-he-may-be-person-interest

Mark Redwine says he may be 'person of interest' in son's death
Redwine says he may be person of interest

By Kirk Mitchell
The Denver Post
POSTED:   07/04/2015 04:23:41 PM MDT1 COMMENT| UPDATED:   ABOUT 4 HOURS AGO

The father of Dylan Redwine says he might be the one a former FBI profiler recently called a 'person of interest' in his son's death but he doesn't know because authorities have rebuffed his efforts to speak with them.

"I've been in communication with the La Plata County Sheriff's Department and they have no interest in communicating with me right now," Mark Redwine, the father of deceased 13-year-old Dylan Redwine, said Saturday morning. "I may or may not be that person of interest. Right now there are more questions than answers."

The Redwine case jumped back into the headlines this week after former FBI profiler Pete Klismet made statements implying that he knows who is responsible for Dylan Redwine's death.

Klismet said Saturday that Redwine is not being completely forthcoming about his characterization.

"I'd be more than happy to speak with Mr. Redwine whenever and wherever. But he wants to do it on his terms. He wants to speak on the phone. If he wants to talk we're going to sit down face to face or we're not going to do it," Klismet said.

He said items discovered a week ago near the location where Redwine's remains were found were very promising in terms of evidence.

"We do expect to be saying more in the next couple of weeks," Klismet said. "We're getting close."

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2015, 12:52:37 AM »

News video at the link:

http://gray.vod.anv.bz/vod_kktv/453/15/07/04/3199762/3199762_45610DB309D74B26A03805A792C9C4E7_150704_3199762_Criminal_Profiler_Talks_About_Person_of_Interest_600.mp4

Investigator Talks About Person Of Interest

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2015, 01:11:40 AM »

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/Criminal-Profiler-Talks-About-Person-of-Interest-in-Dylan-Redwine-Case-311660641.html

Criminal Profiler Talks About Person of Interest in Dylan Redwine Case

Updated: Sat 10:59 PM, Jul 04, 2015
By: Katie Pelton

The criminal profiler tells 11 News it could be a while until they release a name for the person of interest. He says that's the next step. He also tells us he knows he's on the right track.

"I have yet to be wrong on a case and I'm not wrong on this one," said Pete Klismet, a retired FBI criminal profiler of Colorado Springs. He was brought on the case in January. He's confident with his investigation.

Just this week, a major development, a person of interest was identified.

"My opinion matched up with what they thought and that's the point at which we said, okay, so now I think it's safe to say that we have a person of interest," said Klismet.

Klismet wouldn't say whether it's a man or a woman and he didn't release a name. However, Klismet says the person likely knows who they are.

"Frankly, everybody involved in this knows what their status is, you know and I mean I’ve already said that this individual that is a person of interest probably knows that they are," said Klismet.

“This case is very complicated," said Klismet. "You had a six month search before you were able to find any remains. Then you had a number of other searches. We had a search here, they did a search about a month ago and some additional items were found. Now in the process of evaluating whether or not those items are evidence or what they are.”

"We also want to look at why did this happen," said Klismet. "Or, even more importantly, sometimes I've found, which is true in this case - why didn't certain things happen."

It's a complicated case that continues to unfold.

"This is not a case that you want to lose the case and we're not going to lose the case," said Klismet.

He also tells 11 News he met with Dylan's mother for the first time while he was in Durango. “The family has been very involved," said Klismet. "I had an opportunity yesterday to meet the mother and talk to the mother, the son, and to her husband.”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2015, 01:22:00 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2015, 12:06:34 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/272550542915574

Betsy Horvath posted on ‎Calling Mark Redwine
42 mins ·

The reason Mark is so scared of Pete Klismet is because Mark has no control over him. There are two types of people that Mark fears, those that see through his bullshit and don't buy it and women in control. He would not speak with Tramarco after he realized that the guy knew what he was doing and would expose that to the world. He would not speak in person with Dr. Phil after the first taping because he knew that Dr phil was picking up the lies and body language. He will not speak with Klismet in person because he knows this guy will read him like a book.

Mark is realizing that his little world of control just got a bit bigger and he can't stand it. the breakdown is coming, quickly. Blasias better take her phone off vibrate because he's going to call her again. She and his murder groupies are the only women he can con.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2015, 12:09:01 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/272492602921368?comment_id=272540949583200&offset=0&total_comments=6&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R3%22%7D

We Don't Need No Stinking Invitation to Stand With Dylan
1 hr
Dear Mr. Klismet, we are very sorry but we forgot to tell you......Mark needs an engraved invitation presented to him on a velvet pillow in order to partake in any efforts to help Dylan and find his killer. That is why he has failed to meet with you in person. It is our fault because it is never Mark's fault. Please feel free to use the invitation shown on my page to invite Mark to take part in this process. Thank you for your fine work and again, we are very sorry for our failure to keep Mark engaged and participating in the effort to bring justice to Dylan.

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/272492602921368?comment_id=272551072915521&offset=0&total_comments=6&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R2%22%7D
Pete Klismet Thank you "We don't....." I'll save the invite, but I'm suspecting I won't need it. Mr. Redwine needs to sit down with me on MY terms. I don't do interviews by text, eMail or phone. I am ready and willing to sit down with Mr. Redwine whenever he's ready. I can't imagine why he keeps saying I don't want to talk to him. I do. I want him to help advance our investigation to the next level. I don't think that's too much to ask of him.
45 mins

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2015, 03:20:44 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=791994990914201&id=425047067608997

Pete Klismet Author "FBI Diary: Profiles of Evil"
12 mins ·

Re: Dylan Redwine case. Mr. Mark Redwine has been saying I don't want to talk to him. That is far from the truth, and he is not being forthcoming at all. There's an article in the Denver Post today refuting that, and will be a piece broadcast on CoSprings channel 13 - KRDO, tonite at 5 and 10pm. I am more than interested in visiting with Mr. Redwine and can't imagine why he wouldn't want to talk to me to clear himself if he is indeed a 'Person of Interest.' And I'm not saying he is. All he needs to do is sit down and talk to me. Just that easy!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2015, 10:30:42 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGAnAen2Q7o

(at about 3:05 in the video)

Vallecito Lake has survived fire and drought, and the murder of a child.  As rain keeps falling and the lake fills up to levels locals haven't seen in years, they believe it's a sign from Dylan. 

"Either Dylan is crying or creating a situation where good things can happen." - Elaine Redwine.

an angelic monkey 

http://pinerivertimes.com/article/DU/20150612/NEWS01/150619891/0/DWAIs/Vallecito-release-has-homeowners-on-edge

Vallecito release has homeowners on edge
‘So far, it’s doing well, it’s holding up’

Article Last Updated: Friday, June 12, 2015 9:05pm

Hydrologists opened the spigots Friday on Vallecito Reservoir, releasing more water than typically considered safe to keep up with recent rainstorms.

Emergency workers monitored high-water conditions on several streams and rivers throughout La Plata County. No evacuations were ordered, but some property owners downstream of Vallecito reported minor flooding and water in areas that haven’t experienced water in recent years, according to a news release from La Plata County government.

A decline in precipitation in the headwaters above Lemon and Vallecito reservoirs will likely allow reservoir operators to reduce the heavy flow during the next few days, a release said.

June is typically the driest month of the year. But a record-setting amount of rainfall in May and a couple of showers in June have pushed reservoirs to capacity.

Hydrologists started releasing water June 2 at Vallecito Reservoir, pushing the flow in the Pine River to 1,000 cubic feet per second. They incrementally increased the flow and upped it to 3,000 cubic feet per second as of 5 p.m. Thursday, said Ryan Christianson, chief of the water management group for the Bureau of Reclamation in western Colorado.

The safe channel capacity downstream is 2,500 cf/s, but the Bureau of Reclamation went past that to avoid an overflow on Vallecito Reservoir, he said.

The water level was a half-foot from the top of the dam Friday, he said. Hydrologists will continue to release as much water as necessary to prevent the water from going over the top of the dam, which can damage it, he said.

“We have a half of foot left, but we don’t like to operate that close,” Christianson said. “So, we’re essentially full.”

The dam itself is considered safe, he said.

On Thursday, Bayfield Town Manager Chris La May said town officials may have to consider evacuation plans if the water level continues to rise.

“There’s always that remote possibility if we have another precipitation event that causes the in-flow to the reservoir to spike up again,” Christianson said. “But we try to do it as controlled as possible.”

The National Weather Service issued a flash-flood watch Friday for La Plata County. A flash-flood watch will be in effect again from noon until 10 p.m. Saturday. A flash-flood watch means conditions may develop that lead to flash flooding.

Heavy storms could materialize above Vallecito in the San Juan Mountains, Joe Ramey, forecaster with the National Weather Service in Grand Junction.

“If they get any kind of rainfall up there, they’ll have to release harder, which can affect houses downstream,” Ramey said. “We’re watching that closely. We have a little moisture coming through, and you guys are hanging on to the best moisture in Western Colorado.”

In anticipation of the storms, discharge out of Lemon Reservoir and Vallecito Reservoir will continue for the next few days, depending on weather patterns, moisture accumulation and upper-elevation temperatures in the headwater areas of the streams, according to the county release.

If rain falls on snow in the high elevations, it could cause a noticeable increase in snowmelt, resulting in high runoff into the streams.

- See more at: http://pinerivertimes.com/article/DU/20150612/NEWS01/150619891/0/DWAIs/Vallecito-release-has-homeowners-on-edge#sthash.zj294iE1.dpuf

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20150618/NEWS01/150619588/Vallecito-dam-releases-subside-this-week-

Vallecito Dam releases subside this week
Rivers still running high
By Carole McWilliams
Pine River Times Article Last Updated: Thursday, June 18, 2015 10:46pm

The worst of high-water problems on the Pine River seem to have passed this week.

As of Tuesday morning, releases from Vallecito Dam were 1,800 cubic feet per second, down from 2,000 cfs Monday and a weekend high of 3,000 cfs.

Inflows to the reservoir were around 2,000 cfs Monday, according to Pine River Irrigation District (PRID) Dam Superintendent Brian Sheffield. He pointed out that the highest inflow during recent storms was around 4,000 cfs, so if there was no dam, that’s what would have come down the river.

“Things have settled down some,” Sheffield said Tuesday. “We closed the large radial gates today (Thursday), so there’s no longer water going out those. The lake has gone down a lot. We aren’t very far off from monsoon season. The normal effort to take (water level) up to the very top has dissipated.”

The dam and reservoir operated as intended over the past week, contrary to crisis rumors, he said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2015, 10:48:07 PM »

Video at the link:

http://www.krdo.com/news/reports-person-of-interest-identified-in-dylan-redwine-disappearance/33940354

UPDATE: Redwine investigation: Person of interest identified, wrongful death lawsuit filed

Chris Loveless, Digital Content Director , c.loveless@krdo.com
Emily Allen, Multimedia Journalist /Target 13 Investigator , emily.allen@krdo.com
Zach Pagano, Multimedia Journalist, zach.pagano@krdo.com
POSTED: 05:45 PM MDT Jul 01, 2015
UPDATED: 08:52 PM MDT Jul 05, 2015

LA PLATA COUNTY, Colo. -

Retired FBI agent Pete Klismet, of Colorado Springs, was brought in to help with the investigation.

"We really feel like we have made some progress and we feel like we have gotten to the point that we are optimistic about where we are going now," said Klismet.

Dan Bender, with the La Plata County Sheriff's Office, tells KRDO NewsChannel 13 that this potential break in the case happened in early June during a search of the area where Redwine's remains were found. He says "items of interest" were found during that search, though he declined to go into detail.

Bender says the person of interest was identified after Klismet, who has more than 30 years experience as a criminal profiler, reviewed existing evidence in the case, along with the new evidence.  Klismet said bringing in a fresh set of eyes proved to be extremely beneficial in this case.

"We have gone from really not knowing who might have been a person of interest in this case to the point where we are saying yes, we feel very confident in having one," said Klismet.

Dylan Redwine's father, Mark Redwine, told the Denver Post he thinks he may be Klismet's person of interest. Klismet said he is willing to talk with Mark Redwine about the case.

"I think it’s his job to get ahold of us and to talk with us to convince us that he is not a person of interest in this case," Klismet said. "If we can clear him, that would make me very happy."

Klismet said any conversation with Mark Redwine will need to be done in person.

"I don’t do interviews by email, by text or by telephone. If he wants to sit down and talk with me, when he’s ready to do that, I’m ready to do that anytime," Klismet said.

Meanwhile, KRDO NewsChannel 13 has confirmed that Dylan Redwine's mom, Elaine Redwine, has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Dylan's dad, Mark Redwine.

The suit was filed in La Plata County District Court on June 29.

In the lawsuit, Elaine Redwine alleges her ex-husband's conduct resulted in the death of their son and that Dylan's death was "the proximate and direct result of the negligence" of Mark Redwine.

Elaine Redwine is asking for financial compensation in the suit.

Klismet said the timing of the lawsuit is merely a coincidence and said it does not have an impact on the investigation.

"I just found out about it today and I kind of snapped my head and said 'What?' said Klismet.

Bender said additional searches and interviews will be conducted. He said the person of interest will not be named a suspect until there is probable cause to do so.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 10:55:15 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2015, 11:29:17 PM »

Video link:

http://www.krdo.com/news/person-of-interest-identified-in-redwine-investigation/34007332

Person of interest identified in Redwine investigation

tonight, new details the search for the killer of a colorado springs boy. the former fbi agent credited for a break in the case says dylan redwine's father has not been cooperative.... contrary to what the father says. dylan was visiting his father near durango for thanksgiving in 20-12 when he disappeared. his remains were found in june of 2013. his father, mark redwine... tells the denver post that he himself may be the person of interest. he says investigators won't return his calls. the investigator says that couldn't be farther from the truth, and he sat down with krdo newschannel 13's zach pagano. as investigators follow new leads in the death of 13- year-old dylan redwine... they are getting closer to naming a person of interest in the case. making an arrest means absolutely nothing. what really counts is taking the case to trial, proving the case and having a conviction at the end. that is exactly where we are heading. it's going to take us perhaps longer than people want. retired fbi agent pete klismet was called in to help with the investigation. he toured the area where dylan's remains were found... and says and was able to narrow down a narrow down a person of interest. just seeing the things that i saw just made understand or helped me to understand things even better than what i understood before. dylan's father... mark redwine... says he might be klismet's person of interset... but says investigators won't talk to him. klismet says that's not the case. i don't do interview by email, by text or by telephone. if he wants to sit down and talk with me, when he's ready to do that, i'm ready to do that anytime, anyplace. klismet says his door is open and he is willing to talk to mark redwine. if mr. redwine thinks that he's the person of interest in that, then i think it's his job to get a hold of us and to talk with us to convince us that he is not a person of interest in this case.. because if we can clear him, that would make me very happy. then we can go on from here to the next step. in colorado springs, zach pagano, krdo newschannel 13. klismet says investigators will be able to release the person of interest's name in a few weeks. we've called mark redwine several times today to get his side of the story -- and have not heard back.

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2015, 02:58:36 PM »

I hope they can put together this case and take as loooong as they want.

Mark can squirm that loooong.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2015, 06:42:37 AM »

I hope they can put together this case and take as loooong as they want.

Mark can squirm that loooong.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2015, 06:46:41 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6qaSpTtro8

Person of interest identified in Redwine investigation
Colorado news and weather information from KRDO NewsChannel 13

Published on Jul 6, 2015
A person of interest has been identified and a wrongful death lawsuit has been filed in the November 2012 disappearance of Dylan Redwine.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/O6qaSpTtro8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/O6qaSpTtro8</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2015, 09:47:46 PM »

http://www.krdo.com/news/Dylan-Redwine-s-mother-stands-her-ground/34043768

Dylan Redwine's mother stands her ground

Elaine Hatfield says Dylan's father killed their son

Cindy Davis, Managing Editor, cindy.davis@krdo.com
POSTED: 06:41 PM MDT Jul 07, 2015

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -
Dylan Redwine's mother says she is confident that Mark Redwine, Dylan's father, is to blame for her son's death. This comes after a private investigator turned up new evidence and named a ‘person of interest’ in the case.

Elaine Hatfield’s 13-year-old son, Dylan, was at his father's home in Vallecito in southwestern Colorado for Thanksgiving in 2012 when he disappeared.  Dylan's body was found in June of 2013.

A former FBI agent from Colorado Springs is credited with making a break in the case and finding a ‘person of interest,’ who hasn’t been named.

Hatfield believes her ex-husband, Mark Redwine is that ‘person of interest.’ She says she’s thought that from day one.

Reporter: "How can you be so certain?"
Hatfield: "Because I know what evidence is out there. I know him, I know our relationship. I know his relationship with the boys and that's why, from day one, I pointed my finger at him.”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2015, 10:48:02 PM »

Video at the link

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/Dylan-Redwines-Mom-Talks-About-Recent-Developments-in-Case-and-Person-of-Interest-312672781.html

Dylan Redwine's Mom Talks About Recent Developments in Case and Person of Interest

Updated: Wed 6:29 PM, Jul 08, 2015

We're hearing from the mother of the monument boy who was killed.

She's reacting after major developments that unfolded last week when investigators say there's a person of interest in the Dylan Redwine case.

Dylan’s mother Elaine Hatfield says the recent developments did not come as a surprise, but she's feeling more optimistic that the case is moving forward.

Investigators aren't naming who the recently announced person of interest is right now.

Left monument last week and drove to Durango to talk with the retired FBI profiler who was hired to look at the case.

She feels he was spot on.

Elaine just got back from Durango and says she hopes this person of interest will talk with investigators.

"I know it will get solved. Time is relevant. I want them to do it right and that's what they're trying to do,” Hatfield said.

11 News talked to investigators with the La Plata County Sheriff's office this afternoon, they say there's no timeline to when we might learn who this person of interest is.

we'll be sure to let you know as soon as we do.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2015, 12:01:17 AM »

If you've followed this case, you remember the pictures that Dylan and Cory found on Mark's laptop, the discussion that was edited out of the first Dr. Phil show when Cory confronted him about them?

One of them is posted at the link, if you're interested.  Who knows for how long though, they usually go poof, lol.  Warning, you may never be able to erase this image from your memory...it's disturbing and extremely disgusting imo. 

http://radionewz.net/2015/07/mark-redwine-says-he-may-be-person-of-interest-in-sons-death/

Sicko. 

Poor Dylan.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: July 09, 2015, 12:11:44 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/pb.555378941155380.-2207520000.1436416798./1112492645444004/?type=1&theater

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: July 09, 2015, 05:29:49 PM »

http://www.truecrimeradio.com/busy-show-scheduled-for-thursday-july-9/

Busy Show Scheduled For Thursday July 9
Dave Bailey July 8, 2015 True Crime Radio  No comments

Busy show on Thursday July 9th as we welcome back Dylan Redwine’s mom Elaine. The FBI has named a person of interest in the death of her son Dylan. Will Elaine tell us who that person is? Well, she can’t. Elaine cannot tell us who the person of interest is, but I bet we can guess.

Also joining us is Distinguished Scholar of Applied Forensics at Jacksonville State University Joseph Scott Morgan. Mr. Morgan wrote a fantastic book called, “Blood Beneath My Feet” which chronicles his days as a
death investigator.

Late in the show Websleuths Member Lisa B joins us to talk about her crusade to keep her ex-husband behind bars. Lisa needs our help to make sure this pedophile who abused her daughter is kept safely in prison for as long as possible.

It’s going to be a busy show. Remember, a few minutes before 8 PM Eastern on Thursday you must click on the, “Listen Now” at the top of the page to hear the show live on iHeartRadio.

Our chat room opens at 7:30 PM Eastern every Thursday night.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: July 09, 2015, 09:57:03 PM »

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/07/09/dylan-redwines-mother-we-know-the-inner-workings-of-whats-going-on/

Dylan Redwine’s Mother: ‘We Know The Inner Workings Of What’s Going On’
July 9, 2015 4:40 PM

Dylan’s mother, Elaine Hatfield, says she is confident the case will be solved soon and remains optimistic.

“I can’t bring Dylan back. I wish I could, but I can’t,” Hatfield said. “So in the meantime we just have to keep working and fighting for justice for him.”

Hatfield welcomed the news about her son’s murder case with the La Plata County Sheriff’s Department confirming that they have a person of interest. They won’t say who it is or the person’s gender.

Retired FBI profiler Pete Klismet says he was hired by the La Plata County Sheriff’s Department to help with behavior analysis to develop a person of interest.

“My opinion matched up with what they thought, and that’s the point at which we said, ‘Okay, so now I think it’s safe to say we have a person of interest,’ ” Klismet said.

Dylan’s mother still believes her ex-husband, Dylan’s father Mark Redwine, is responsible for their son’s death. Mark Redwine denies involvement.

“I know him. I know his relationship with the boys. I know his relationship with us, and quite honestly I know what evidence is out there and that just basically ferments my belief in that Mark did this to Dylan,” Hatfield said.

Dylan’s mother is hopeful about the new developments in the case.

“Of course I’m more optimistic now, but we live and breathe this every day,” she said. “This is our life, so for us … we know the inner workings of what’s going on.”

CBS4 called Mark Redwine on Thursday for comment but has not heard back.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.