April 25, 2024, 05:07:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO Remains found #3  (Read 469946 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #220 on: November 07, 2015, 02:12:06 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: November 11, 2015, 11:52:06 PM »

It has been two months, but I'm still hoping more evidence was found during this search. 

http://**/news/ci_28810460/la-plata-county-possible-evidence-dylan-redwine-death

La Plata County: Possible evidence in Dylan Redwine death recovered
Items found in search will be tested for possible connection to boy's death
By Kirk Mitchell
The Denver Post
Posted:   09/14/2015 12:20:57 PM MDT | Updated:   about a month ago

Authorities investigating the death of 13-year-old Dylan Redwine say they have discovered items that are worth testing to determine if they are connected.

The search was conducted Saturday in the Middle Mountain area where Redwine's remains were discovered in June of 2013.

Redwine disappeared during a 2012 Thanksgiving trip to his father's house during a court-ordered visit. La Plata County Sheriff's investigators have identified Redwine's father, Mark, as a person of interest in his death.

Authorities conducted the search Saturday because the area had received heavy rain and authorities believed evidence that might have been covered with debris could have been uncovered, said Sgt. Dan Bender, sheriff's office spokesman.

"We've had a lot of gully washers," Bender said Monday.

Officials are not identifying the items that were found because they may or may not be connected to Redwine's disappearance, he said.

The possible evidence will be tested and if there is a connection found, the items will be revealed, Bender said.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: November 12, 2015, 01:56:19 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=903156236420171&id=502486793153786

We Will Be Heard & Justice Will Be Served added 5 new photos.
1 hr ·

Dear Dylan,

It's a sad week for your friends, your family, and for your warriors. Next Wednesday, you will have been an angel for 3 years. We all know that you are in a beautiful place, surrounded by love. You have personally taken some of us by the hand and shown us because you wanted us to know that you were alright. God's son and greatest angel pouring his heart out to the children of heaven who, along with him, were taken too soon.

But we also know that you feel an underlying sadness because you miss your family and friends, because you knew how bright the future was and that future will never be fulfilled, because you felt free and happy in your new community and home, ready to soar like an eagle. Tragically, a deeply cruel and evil man couldn't stand to see you and Cory and your mutti so happy so he took the most precious thing you had away from you.

Your mutti once said that her biggest fear was that your life would be forgotten. That means it is the solemn duty of each and every warrior to never let that happen. If that is your mutti's biggest fear, than speaking your name, displaying your picture, and telling your story every single day is the best comfort we can give.

So fellow warriors, I know things are quiet right now and some of you may have other important things going on in your lives, but the next couple of weeks are going to be especially tough for Elaine and Mike and Cory and their family and Dylan's young friends, so please show them how much Dylan means to you, to all of us, show them that we stand with them and Dylan, and against the sick, twisted tyrant who took his life. Show them that Dylan taught us to love more deeply than we ever thought possible. He brought us all together 3 years ago. Show them that we are Dylan's warriors forever.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: November 14, 2015, 01:56:06 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/502486793153786/photos/a.502619143140551.1073741828.502486793153786/903933089675819/?type=3&theater

We Will Be Heard & Justice Will Be Served
2 hrs ·

The look on Dylan's face says all you need to know about how he felt about his big brother. It says "you protect me, you support me, I can talk to you about anything, and I love you." Happy birthday Cory!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: November 14, 2015, 02:22:52 PM »

It's one more sad fact that the anniversary of Dylan's murder is just days after Cory's birthday. 

Wonder if Mark reached out to Cory on his birthday in 2012, or did he blame him for his losing in court too?   

If Dylan's flight hadn't been rescheduled by the airline (which reportedly Mark was livid about), he would have even arrived in Durango a day earlier.

All of Dylan's loved ones are inflicting the best revenge on this monster possible, they are living well.  They are closer than ever, and are loving each other through this.

An arrest this month sure would be sweet.

JMO 

Justice for Dylan! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: November 15, 2015, 02:45:13 PM »

Four months before a few of Dylan's bones were found in an area of Middle Mountain that Mark could see from his front door.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS0_uey5FM4

Published on Feb 26, 2013

Redwine family appears on Dr. Phil

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/jS0_uey5FM4" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/jS0_uey5FM4</a>

FYI,  Mark didn't divorce Elaine, she divorced him! 
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 07:14:24 AM by texasmom » Logged

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: November 15, 2015, 10:13:53 PM »

It's one more sad fact that the anniversary of Dylan's murder is just days after Cory's birthday. 

Wonder if Mark reached out to Cory on his birthday in 2012, or did he blame him for his losing in court too?   

If Dylan's flight hadn't been rescheduled by the airline (which reportedly Mark was livid about), he would have even arrived in Durango a day earlier.

All of Dylan's loved ones are inflicting the best revenge on this monster possible, they are living well.  They are closer than ever, and are loving each other through this.

An arrest this month sure would be sweet.

JMO 

Justice for Dylan! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: November 15, 2015, 11:12:10 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVq02J0vnGA

KKTV Call for Action Investigates: Unsolved Tonight

Published on Nov 12, 2015

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/NVq02J0vnGA" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/NVq02J0vnGA</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: November 16, 2015, 01:23:49 PM »

Praying for answers for them all, so sad.  

http://www.kktv.com/unsolved/headlines/Unsolved-Five-Mothers-Still-Seeking-Answers-348856661.html

Unsolved: Five Mothers Still Seeking Answers
Updated: Sun 6:07 PM, Nov 15, 2015
By: Dianne Derby - Email

In a special 11 Call for Action Investigation, five women sat down with 11 News to talk about their heartbreaking stories. Each one has a child who was murdered or is missing. Their common bond is none of them know what happened.

It's been three years since Elaine Hall hugged her 13-year-old son, Dylan Redwine, and watched him board a plane to see his father. It was the last time Hall saw her son.

"This can happen to your child," said Elaine Hall.

Hall's son, Dylan Redwine, was murdered.

"Before it happened to my child it was just someone else’s child--and now it’s mine," she said.

Hall is one of five women with five heartbreaking stories coming together to let the world know their children's stories need to be told.

"We all have the same nightmares," said Rene Jackson.

Jackson's daughter, Lea Porter, was murdered.

"We don’t know what happened to our children," Jackson said.

Hall knows her son is dead. She's been to the spot where part of his remains were found in La Plata County. The discovery came seven months after her son disappeared during a court-ordered trip to see his father on Thanksgiving of 2012. Dylan's father Mark Redwine remains a person of interest in the case.

"To see where he was placed, to see where the bones were found, was so uncaring and such a cruel act from someone that Dylan trusted," said Hall.

They are five women with five stories no one can imagine living through finding support for each other.

"God I really hope you get to see Christopher one day, I really do, and Kelsie as well," said Hall to the mothers of Christopher Abeyta and Kelsie Schelling.

"I don't want my daughter to be forgotten and I don't want any of their children to be forgotten either," said Saxton.

"We want to know where our children are. They’re our children. We brought them into this world and we want to know where they are," said Jackson.

And they hope all of southern Colorado will be listening. Their message: if you know something, it’s time to come forward.

"The public needs to realize how important they are," said Abeyta. "They can give information. If they don't, they are as guilty as the person who did it."

"They have to come forward," said Kinslow. "They really have to come forward."

"I don't know how those people live with themselves, how they sleep at night," said Saxton.

"This really has changed us," said Hall. "This has changed all of us. We are never going to be the same. The joy that we had while our children were alive and the activities that we participated in have totally changed who we are as women today. There’s no way we can go back to where we were, because we’re different. There’s a part of our hearts that has been missing along with our children.”

Sometimes you just feel like you’re the only hurting, the only one in this situation, and you're not," said Hall. "It's sad and unfortunate but it's true."

All this week, KKTV 11 News will detail their children's individual stories with the hope that someone somewhere will know something that will bring their family the answers they so desperately want.

If you or anyone you know has any information involving the disappearance of any of the children named in this story please call 911 right away. If you want to remain anonymous, call Crime Stoppers.

Colorado Springs: 634-STOP (7867)

Pueblo: 542-STOP (7867)

La Plata County: 970-247-1112.

Metro Denver: 720-913-STOP (7867).

« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 01:25:31 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: November 17, 2015, 10:23:31 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XM_xoroV-k

Published on Jun 28, 2013

7 NEWS - The Denver Channel

6/28/13 - 5pm- The La Plata County Sheriff's Office confirms to 7NEWS they are looking for a killer in the death of missing teenager Dylan Redwine.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/1XM_xoroV-k" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/1XM_xoroV-k</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: November 17, 2015, 10:28:28 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: November 18, 2015, 07:09:03 AM »

My thoughts are with Dylan's loved ones today, it has been three years without justice.   

Justice for Dylan!   

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/Unsolved-Finding-Dylan-Redwines-Killer-351094731.html

Unsolved: Finding Dylan Redwine's Killer
Updated: Tue 10:42 PM, Nov 17, 2015

By: Dianne Derby

The last time Elaine Hall saw her 13-year-old son, she was putting him on a plane for a visit with his father.

"I dropped Dylan off at the airport and he was getting on a plane, and I said, 'Come on you’re not that big give your mom a hug,'" Hall said.

It was November of 2012, and Dylan Redwine was headed for a court-ordered visit with his father, Mark Redwine, near Durango.

Seven months later, parts of Dylan’s remains were found along a rural road not far from his father’s home.

"I didn’t feel any better after we found Dylan," said Hall. "I felt angrier, I think. After being there I think it made it worse because I felt so violated for him, I felt so sad for him."

Dylan’s death has since been ruled a homicide. Last summer, Dylan’s dad was named a person of interest in the case. I spoke with Mark Redwine on the phone. He denied any wrongdoing and said Dylan was his best friend.

Still, no formal suspect has been named, and Elaine Hall is pleading with police and prosecutors to keep moving forward. If anyone out there can bring forth new information, Elaine hopes it could be the break they need.

If you or anyone you know can help investigators about Dylan Redwine's disappearance call the Durango or La Plata County Crime Stoppers (970) 247-1112.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: November 19, 2015, 07:14:58 AM »

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/article/20151118/PRT01/151119841/-1/prt/Mother-friends-remember-3rd-anniversary-of-Dylan-Redwine's-disappearance-

Mother, friends remember 3rd anniversary of Dylan Redwine's disappearance

Times staff report

Article Last Updated: Wednesday, November 18, 2015 3:29pm

Courtesy photo /PRT/ 11/20/15 - Bayfield - A bench memorializing the life of Dylan Redwine is in Pine River Cemetery in Bayfield. The 13-year-old disappeared on Nov. 18, 2012.

Today is the third anniversary of the disappearance of 13-year-old Dylan Redwine on a court-ordered visit to Vallecito with his father, Mark Redwine.

"Thank you for all your kind thoughts, silent prayers, love and mostly your dedication to Dylan," his mother, Elaine Hall, wrote on her Facebook page on Tuesday. "...I was overcome with gratitude and love for all that have taken the day that Dylan was taken and remembered him with your posts and picture changes. I am always at a loss for words when this time of year comes around because even though it has been three years, it still feels like yesterday and sometimes I still cannot believe he is gone. But, the one thing I do know is that he has truly blessed us with many great people who refuse to give up on him, or us. We will forge ahead because we all know we have to... for Dylan.

Hall reported him missing the next day, Nov. 19, 2012, after Redwine texted her asking if she knew where Dylan was.

In late June of this year, she filed a wrongful death lawsuit agasint her ex-husband.

In July, the La Plata County Sheriff's Department classified Dylan Redwine's death as a homicide and also said Mark Redwine is a person of interest in his son's death.

Partail remains of Dylan Redwine were found in June of 2013 on Middle Mountain, which is across the reservoir from Redwine's home on County Road 500.

Friends of Hall's continue to tend a memorial bench for Dylan in Pine River Cemetery.

"I love you all and thank you again, from the bottom of my heart, for your kindness, love, support and never ending devotion," she wrote in her post on Facebook. "God speed my son. I hope you see how many people love and miss you and we together will never let you be forgotten. Until I see you again you will always be where you belong..in my heart."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: November 20, 2015, 05:48:03 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396121153662.144726.555378941155380/1199800230046578/?type=3&theater

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: November 21, 2015, 11:00:54 AM »

Why they would state the day the remains were found is odd to me, since from my understanding it was a very small portion of Dylan that was only positively identified by DNA, which took days to get the results.

I hope the suit can move forward, especially since he hasn't been charged with murder yet. 

But regardless of what happens with this, there's not a statute of limitations for our choices that are written in the Book of Life for which we will all be accountable one day. 

God knows it all, every thought and deed.   an angelic monkey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=calgHl7j-Wo

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/calgHl7j-Wo" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/calgHl7j-Wo</a>

Dylan Redwine's father wants wrongful death lawsuit dismissed

Published on Nov 20, 2015
It's now been three years since 12-year-old Dylan Redwine disappeared during a court-ordered visit to his father's home in southwest Colorado. Even after finding his remains, investigators still don't know exactly what happened to him.

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380/1200422579984343/?type=3

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
November 19 at 5:34pm · Edited ·

Three years after his son Dylan Redwine’s disappearance, Mark Redwine has filed to dismiss a lawsuit filed on June 29th against him by his ex-wife, Elaine Hatfield Hall, for the wrongful death and loss of their son.

In a filing in District Court on Wednesday, Redwine’s attorney, Stuart Morse of Greenwood Village, said the statute of limitations had expired six days before Hall filed her lawsuit.

That is based on the fact that Dylan Redwine’s remains were found on June 23, 2013, and that is when the state of Colorado certified Dylan’s death, according to the motion.

The motion also stated as an "undisputed fact" that Dylan was gone and missing on the 18th of November. Which is the night Dylan arrived. We agree 100% with you and your Attorney, Mark. We've stated all along that Dylan was murdered the night he arrived in Vallecito, on the 18th.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: November 22, 2015, 01:06:47 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: November 22, 2015, 11:24:23 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/1613415415613668/photos/a.1615280702093806.1073741830.1613415415613668/1652172241737985/?type=3

CMR: Calling MR
November 20 at 9:14am ·

From Blasius interview with Mark:
"And, you know, I get up to go run my errands ‘cos I had a payroll issue that needed to be dealt with first thing Monday morning because that’s when payroll goes in, and so it was important for me to get down there as early as possible. Well, I wanted to leave at 6:30 so I would be there at 7:30 when they open the doors.

You know, I spent 45 minutes… an hour… trying to get Dylan to wake up and, you know, and helping him… saying, you know, “Dylan, I’m going down,” ‘cos he had talked to me about going to see his friend, Ryan …that morning, but he wasn’t having no part of it… which is not uncommon for him. I mean, you can’t get him to bed and you can’t get him up. Pretty much how it is when he’s not at school to deal with, which is most of the time when he’s up here, although he had a school bus stop right down the street, so he could ride the bus from the school up here if I was home, or he could ride it to his mom’s house, which was a thing of beauty because her and I didn’t have to deal with transporting him."

Mark, how did you spend 45 minutes to an hour trying to wake Dylan up on the 19th if your UNDISPUTED FACTS are that "On November 18th, 2012 Dylan disappeared from Defendant's (YOUR) home. How is that Mark? Did you screw up? Did the truth come out?

Comments

https://www.facebook.com/1613415415613668/photos/a.1615280702093806.1073741830.1613415415613668/1652172241737985/?type=3&comment_id=1652176068404269&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R3%22%7D

CMR: Calling MR 1st Interview, Dylan "acknowledged" that you would be back.
Mark:
Well, there was some discussion he had had with me the night before about leaving with me so I could drop him off in the Bayfield area with one of his friends that had been trying to text him or he had been communicating with. (Breath) You know, as he indicated to me that he was up till 4:00 the morning before and that he was tired from being in the airport most of the day in his travels from Colorado Springs to Durango, I laughed at him kind of jokingly because I know him. If he ain’t gotta’ get up, he’s not likely to get up, and he’s not the kind of kid that’s going to get up at 6:30 if he doesn’t have to, but, you know, his friends are important, and I know they’re important to me, so, you know, there was a possibility but, it…it doesn’t surprise me that he…he elected not to get up when I left and when I left and he acknowledged that everything that I was saying to him and that I would be back he knew that when I came back I would be working on getting him down to his friends, and that’s part of the struggle that we all have is… you know, what happened to him between the time I left and the time I got back, and that’s what nobody seems to be able to answer.
November 20 at 9:21am
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 12:10:32 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: November 25, 2015, 10:09:52 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/1613415415613668/photos/a.1615280702093806.1073741830.1613415415613668/1652172241737985/?type=3

CMR: Calling MR
November 20 at 9:14am ·

From Blasius interview with Mark:
"And, you know, I get up to go run my errands ‘cos I had a payroll issue that needed to be dealt with first thing Monday morning because that’s when payroll goes in, and so it was important for me to get down there as early as possible. Well, I wanted to leave at 6:30 so I would be there at 7:30 when they open the doors.

You know, I spent 45 minutes… an hour… trying to get Dylan to wake up and, you know, and helping him… saying, you know, “Dylan, I’m going down,” ‘cos he had talked to me about going to see his friend, Ryan …that morning, but he wasn’t having no part of it… which is not uncommon for him. I mean, you can’t get him to bed and you can’t get him up. Pretty much how it is when he’s not at school to deal with, which is most of the time when he’s up here, although he had a school bus stop right down the street, so he could ride the bus from the school up here if I was home, or he could ride it to his mom’s house, which was a thing of beauty because her and I didn’t have to deal with transporting him."

Mark, how did you spend 45 minutes to an hour trying to wake Dylan up on the 19th if your UNDISPUTED FACTS are that "On November 18th, 2012 Dylan disappeared from Defendant's (YOUR) home. How is that Mark? Did you screw up? Did the truth come out?

Comments

https://www.facebook.com/1613415415613668/photos/a.1615280702093806.1073741830.1613415415613668/1652172241737985/?type=3&comment_id=1652176068404269&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R3%22%7D

CMR: Calling MR 1st Interview, Dylan "acknowledged" that you would be back.
Mark:
Well, there was some discussion he had had with me the night before about leaving with me so I could drop him off in the Bayfield area with one of his friends that had been trying to text him or he had been communicating with. (Breath) You know, as he indicated to me that he was up till 4:00 the morning before and that he was tired from being in the airport most of the day in his travels from Colorado Springs to Durango, I laughed at him kind of jokingly because I know him. If he ain’t gotta’ get up, he’s not likely to get up, and he’s not the kind of kid that’s going to get up at 6:30 if he doesn’t have to, but, you know, his friends are important, and I know they’re important to me, so, you know, there was a possibility but, it…it doesn’t surprise me that he…he elected not to get up when I left and when I left and he acknowledged that everything that I was saying to him and that I would be back he knew that when I came back I would be working on getting him down to his friends, and that’s part of the struggle that we all have is… you know, what happened to him between the time I left and the time I got back, and that’s what nobody seems to be able to answer.
November 20 at 9:21am

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121128/NEWS01/121129612/Dylan-Redwine-did-not-run-away-police-say

Dylan Redwine did not run away, police say
Time passed, lack of cellphone activity raise suspicion

By Dale Rodebaugh , Emery Cowan and Jordyn Dahl Herald staff writers

Article Last Updated: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 10:24pm

Ryan Nava, 13, a friend of Dylan’s said in an interview Saturday with The Durango Herald that Dylan originally was going to Bayfield to visit his friends Sunday night but then changed that to meet them early Monday morning.

Mark Redwine said he was going to give Dylan a ride to his friends’ house and tried to wake him up when he left Monday morning but said Dylan was “out like a light.”

The father said he had to go to Durango that morning to run errands and speak to his divorce lawyer.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: November 26, 2015, 10:36:14 AM »

Another Thanksgiving without Justice for Dylan.

Three years ago, it was easier for LE to believe Mark's insinuations that Dylan ran away from him because he was torn between his parents, than to follow procedures for a proper investigation during the holiday.  It made no sense then, and it makes no sense now.  But precious time was wasted, and we can't get that back.  Searches on the mountain were discouraged by LE, while they went door to door looking for Dylan.  One person that lives on Mark's road said LE never came to their door.  They took Mark at his word, and did not listen to Elaine who knew Dylan best.  Mark had 10 days to clean up his mess, and then he said Dylan didn't have any reason to run away...  I'm thankful that he underestimated Elaine's resolve, and the global support she would receive in her quest for justice for her baby.  Dylan was her mini me, and Mark thought this would destroy her.  A lot of relationships don't survive the loss of a child, he was counting on that too.  Wrong again.  They are stronger than ever, and I'm sure they're gathered with the ones they love and a spread fit for a king today.  Yes, there's an empty chair and there always will be.  He made that choice, no one else; and the universe won't rest until he's held accountable for it.  

JMO

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=502917286545807&set=o.1613415415613668&type=3&pnref=story

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: November 26, 2015, 04:06:07 PM »

I wish I could beam Elaine up for that minute with Dylan, to hold his face in her hands one more time.   an angelic monkey

She deserves it, since I can't do it maybe Dylan will come see her in her dreams tonight.

Stay strong, Dylan's fierce warrior, Mutti!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NZSSCsebF8

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/-NZSSCsebF8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/-NZSSCsebF8</a>

Pink - Beam Me Up

Lyrics:

there's a whole nother conversation going on
In a parallel universe
Where nothing breaks and nothing hurts
There's a waltz playing frozen in time
Blades of grass on tiny bare feet
I look at you and you're looking at me

Could you beam me up,
Give me a minute, I don't know what I'd say in it
Probably just stare, happy just to be there holding your face
Beam me up
Let me be lighter, tired of being a fighter
I think, a minute's enough
Just beam me up.

Saw blackbirds soaring in the sky,
Barely a breath I caught one last sight
Tell me that was you, saying goodbye,
There are times I feel the shiver and cold,
It only happens when I'm on my own
I tell ya, tell me, I'm not alone

Could you beam me up,
I'd probably just stare, happy just to be there, holding your face
Beam me up,
Let me be lighter, I'm tired of being a fighter,
I think, a minutes enough,
Just beam me up.

In my head, I see your baby blues
I hear your voice and I, I break in two and now there's
One of me, with you

So when I need you can I send you a sign
I'll burn a candle and turn off the lights
I'll pick a star and watch you shine

Just beam me up,
Probably just stare, happy just to be there, holding your face
Beam me up,
Let me be lighter, tired of being a fighter,
I think, a minutes enough,
Beam me up
Beam me up
Beam me up
Could you beam me up~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.