March 28, 2024, 08:14:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO Remains found #3  (Read 464733 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #260 on: December 21, 2015, 01:57:59 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152088010023064&set=a.10151016993788064.483775.698508063&type=3&theater

Justice for Dylan!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: December 21, 2015, 06:40:16 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: December 22, 2015, 09:41:21 AM »

I still don't understand why the small amount of bones they found makes these detectives confident this poor darling is deceased, but I don't hold the credentials these professionals do.  Aside from finding Dylan under the tree, the next thing that could possibly make this a Merry Christmas for the family of this missing innocent boy, is to have the person responsible for this unspeakable crime arrested.  Do it.

Santa, we are looking for the criminal, who dared to think about, devise a plan, and carry out such an atrocity as taking the life of an innocent child, to be placed in jail where he is not free to hurt anyone else.  

God, we need a miracle for Elaine's son as the day marking Your Own son's birth nears.  

Mary, Mother of our Lord, you know what it is like to watch the life of your innocent son be taken from him.  Please take some of the burden of her child's death off Dylan's mother's heart.  She is in such intense pain and needs something to ease this torture.  I know it will not bring her child back, nor will it heal the hole in her heart, but it will allow her to go to bed at night knowing the police are doing something towards getting the person off the street who would dare murder her child.

Lord, you know what it was like to be betrayed and murdered by someone you trusted.  Please help Elaine in her sorrow, and please lead the police to the evidence necessary to be able to put the sick individual who is responsible for the death of Dylan Redwine in prison and away from the public; getting away with this crime for so long may tempt this individual to perform another unspeakable act.  Please keep our children safe from all harm tonight and forever.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Dearest Bearly,
I feel as you do and join you in prayer.

I don't believe the authorities would pronounce Dylan as deceased if there was a chance he could be alive.  Their assessment may not be made on just the small amount of bone found, but on which bones  or fragments they were, possibly spine, skull, etc, and it would indicate Dylan was no longer alive.  Sad.    So sad. 

I am thankful for all that have searched and continue to search and help bring Dylan home.  I pray there will be justice for Dylan.  Soon.  an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: December 24, 2015, 04:22:13 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1219272341432700

Brenda Cunningham‎ posted to Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
3 hrs ·

Dear God & Keeper of the Universe on this cold Christmas Eve morning I come in prayer to ask of you to please bring an arrest in the Dylan Redwine case, please give his loved ones the truth behind what happened that night in November 2012 to Dyl, please give his family the ability to lay him to rest, please give them earthy justice.

I pray for healing for all who're grieving the loss of a loved one, I pray you receive their loved ones with open arms, I pray you give your strength to the sick, or wounded, to those battling through difficult times, addictions, alcoholism, or personal demons, I pray you guide them through.

I ask you to please be with the lost or stolen, hold them & those who fear for their safety, please help them to return home, use your bright light & love to reunite the many estranged family's please, for these things myself & so many others pray, Amen

Amen.  an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: December 28, 2015, 11:02:16 PM »

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20151226/NEWS01/151229689/Top-Durango-area-stories-of-2015#/storyimage/DU/20151226/NEWS01/151229689/AR/0/AR-151229689.jpg&maxw=620&maxh=400

Top Durango-area stories of 2015
A look at the headlines from La Plata County

Article Last Updated: Saturday, December 26, 2015 6:33pm

Mark Redwine stays in headlines: The father of Dylan Redwine, a teenager who went missing in November 2012 and whose remains were found in June 2013, was named a “person of interest” in the criminal investigation. Law enforcement also classified the case as a homicide. Nobody has been arrested in connection with Dylan’s death.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: December 31, 2015, 10:52:52 AM »

The comments from many of the DH articles were removed later but I remember reading his words at the time, and the chill that went down my spine. 

The words that many of us were thinking but were afraid to say... 

We wanted to be wrong!    

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687/A-boy%E2%80%99s-life

Rodney Brittain wrote:

His father is the only one that knows the truth. Dylan Redwine won't be going back to Colorado Springs. He won't be going to prom, getting married , or having kids of his own. His voice has been removed from the chorus of those he loved, spent his time with, and those he cherished (friends). What can we do? We can refuse to let him fade into a distant memory. We can keep him in our thoughts and stay the course so that he can atleast be brought to a place of rest where loved ones can come together and grieve, honor, and celebrate his life. He wasn't in my opinion abducted or kidnapped nor did he runaway. This leads to one very disturbing reality. You can fill in the blank without my having to say it.
12/16/2012 9:16:58 am

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205414064335821&set=a.1014550968809.2002239.1376103595&type=3&theater

Rodney Brittain
Friday, December 25, 2015 2:47am ·

Many of you have seen various posts that I have made regarding the murder of Dylan Redwine. Here is a picture of that young man. He was older at the time of his death. One of his favorite songs, according to his mother, is called "Blurry." Group that sings that song ? "Puddle of Mud." Many of you know that I was an activist years ago and help bring about change. That cause has no place here. As this has to do with the murder of a child at the hands of his own biological father. It's my opinion that his father killed him. Today is Christmas and it's a day that Christians throughout the world celebrate in order to acknowledge the sacrifices that were made by Jesus Christ whom purportedly died for our sins. Today I have no gift to present to any of my family and friends. I am home in the early morning hours thinking about what kind of gift would matter , that would make an impact on the outcome of this senseless killing of this young man. It is simply this. I am acknowledging that Dylan Redwine was a child whom brought his mother, brother and stepfather much joy. His death matters and his legacy is still to be written, I know this. I am compelled to stay the course and to remember that Dylan was a victim and not a statistic. One of the things his mother said was simply this. She fears that Dylan will be forgotten and that life's forward momentum will one day result in his story being forgotten. So today my gift to Dylan's mother is simply this. Validation, This will be the only comment or post I will make on Christmas day. Today I remember Dylan Redwine. I do this as to demonstrate that Dylan's life matters. His death and his legacy matters. It will always matter to me.

It will always matter to me too. 

Justice for Dylan! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: December 31, 2015, 11:10:06 AM »

Rodney has always said what he thought in this case.  I'll admit, I didn't know how to take him at times and he made me nervous.     Monkey Devil!

But I do know that he has made the murderer uncomfortable on many occasions too.

And for that, I am thankful.   

Thank you, Rodney!       

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: January 04, 2016, 12:54:30 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: January 09, 2016, 09:54:22 AM »

Crying or Very sad

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1229852213708046

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice shared Loss Of A Child's photo.
11 hrs ·

Dylan....

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: January 14, 2016, 04:06:36 PM »

1153 days since Dylan was so cruelly taken from this world and his loving family, and his murderer still walks free.   

1153 days, 3 years 1 month and 26 days.

We want justice for this precious child!   

an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1233290906697510

Brenda Cunningham posted‎ to Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
2 hrs ·

Dear God & Keeper of the Universe I come before you today to give thanks that law enforcement hasn't stopped searching for the truth, for answers that will lead to retribution, to earthly justice for Dylan Redwine; I give thanks to those who've never given up or forgotten about this injustice, for those who stand united dedicated to being Dyl's voice. I give thanks for the incredible support system surrounding Elaine.

Daily so many of your children go missing, myself & so many others pray for their safe return, we pray you use your light to guide the estranged family's together again. So many pray you provide your strength to those who're battling sickness, disease, injuries, addictions, alcoholism, personal demons, & grief, please hold your grieving children within your comforting embrace, help our broken hearts to mend, help to ease our pain, help us to go on without those who've returned to you in Heaven, please dry our many tears, hold us, uplift us through our pain. Please hear & answer this prayer, humbly I pray, Amen

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: January 16, 2016, 11:57:07 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396121153662.144726.555378941155380/1199800230046578/?type=3&theater

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: January 18, 2016, 06:44:07 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396121153662.144726.555378941155380/969168199776450/?type=3&theater

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: January 29, 2016, 12:19:05 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380/1241151135911487/?type=3&theater

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
Jan 27 2016 at 10:37am

Thinking of Dylan's brother today. On this date 3 years ago he stands in front of Mark's home asking for Mark to be active in the search for Dylan and answer some questions. Questions he has since Mark was the last to see Dylan alive and questions about what happened since Mark's story makes little sense. Of course Mark denied his son's request. All I can say is actions speak louder than words.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: January 31, 2016, 02:14:26 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380/1048108581882411/?type=3&permPage=1

Justice for Dylan!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: February 04, 2016, 08:09:38 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: February 04, 2016, 01:56:59 PM »

I thought it was the JOB of the DA to be THE VOICE for murder victims, am I wrong?       

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/np.1454595263220608.888200111/1245961008763833/?type=3&theater

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
5 hrs · Edited ·

Dylan would have been 17 years old this Saturday Mr. District Attorney.

We just wanted you to know that we are here and available if you have any questions. So far, no one from your office has reached out with even one single question, about anything regarding Dylan's brutal murder.

You would think that your office would have a question or two. One would certainly think that.

We're here, we're not going anywhere. If you have any questions, whenever you're ready to make that move, you let us know. We'll be here Mr. District Attorney.

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice This guy is pretty bad, too. We've been researching his cases dating back several years. Let's just say he's not very aggressive, seems to take the easy way out of each case.

I honestly don't think this guy could win a case, we'd be better off with my cousin Vinny.
 4 hrs

Katt Ness Short of an actual video of Mark murdering Dylan, I'm not sure what this guy is waiting for. Risberg has been given more than enough to make a case against Mr. Redwine. There is an enormous amount of info that has been handed over to the DA.

This DA hasn't spoken to a single person regarding Mark's actions or lack thereof. Nothing, He's contacted no one. If this guy is trying to build a case, he's not trying very hard.

He's done nothing. He's at the end of his term limit and he's sluffing this off onto someone else. Bravo, Mr. DA, you're a stellar example of why term limits are indeed important. BOOOO, you suck.
4 hrs

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice Katt Ness there are multiple actions he can take at this point. He has taken no action. The PAST Sheriff stated DA had case and said it was "Quite" the case. That was 2014 and here we are 2016 with zero action? No questions? If it was "QUITE" the case prior to election in 2014 then at this point with more evidence found per LE's statements and the naming of the POI (ONLY POI) there is no excuse he has taken zero action..
4 hrs

Jackie Gulotta Weber Are you kidding me? No one from the DA's office has contacted the family to ask questions?
3 hrs

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice Nope, no one from his office has ever contacted even one person, and they've never contacted any known acquaintances of Mark's, they've talked to no one he worked with.

They haven't done anything.

3 hrs · Edited

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: February 05, 2016, 09:42:46 PM »

My thoughts and prayers are with Mike, Elaine, Cory, Krystal, and all of Dylan's loved ones.  He should be here to celebrate his 17th with them, and his murderer should be in prison. 

Where is justice for Dylan?

http://www.koat.com/news/where-is-the-dylan-redwine-case-now/37815632

Where is the Dylan Redwine case now?
Dylan would have been 17 on Saturday

UPDATED 8:16 AM MST Feb 04, 2016

LA PLATA COUNTY, Colo. —Saturday would have been Dylan Redwine’s 17th birthday.

Dylan went missing near Vallecito, Lake Colorado in November 2012.  Dylan was vising his father, Mark Redwine, over Thanksgiving break when he went missing. His remains were found by police a year later.

La Plata County sheriff’s deputies said his father was the last person to see Dylan alive. He became a person of interest, but to this day no one was been arrested for Dylan’s death.

Mark Redwine has remained quiet over the years, but Dylan’s mother and aunt have not. They said they are frustrated that the last few years have been such a roller-coaster, but they are glad to at least have some closure.

Dylan’s family plans to celebrate his birthday by eating cake since he loved cake. They will also participate in a walk to honor another Colorado teenager who went missing and was never found.

Dylan’s mother is also working to help create a bill that would make it illegal to disturb human remains. The La Plata County Sheriff’s Office said they are also frustrated that they have not made any progress in the case but have not forgotten about Dylan and never will. They said the case is still open. A $50,000 reward is still out for any information leading to an arrest.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: February 06, 2016, 02:13:35 AM »

an angelic monkey  Happy Birthday, Dylan!   an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380/669923139700959/?type=3&permPage=1

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380/666444253382181/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380/619899824703291/?type=3&theater

https://play.google.com/music/preview/Tku46yitancwrtfggmqlzbowyri?lyrics=1

Who You'd Be Today
Kenny Chesney

Sunny days seem to hurt the most.
I wear the pain like a heavy coat.
I feel you everywhere I go.
I see your smile, I see your face,
I hear you laughin' in the rain.
I still can't believe you're gone.

It ain't fair: you died too young,
Like the story that had just begun,
But death tore the pages all away.
God knows how I miss you,
All the hell that I've been through,
Just knowin' no-one could take your place.
An' sometimes I wonder,
Who'd you be today?

Would you see the world? Would you chase your dreams?
Settle down with a family,
I wonder what would you name your babies?
Some days the sky's so blue,
I feel like I can talk to you,
An' I know it might sound crazy.

It ain't fair: you died too young,
Like the story that had just begun,
But death tore the pages all away.
God knows how I miss you,
All the hell that I've been through,
Just knowin' no-one could take your place.
An' sometimes I wonder,
Who you'd be today?

Today, today, today.
Today, today, today.

Sunny days seem to hurt the most.
I wear the pain like a heavy coat.
The only thing that gives me hope,
Is I know I'll see you again some day.

Some day, some day, some day.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: February 06, 2016, 02:20:34 AM »

Amen  an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1246638425362758‎

Brenda Cunningham posted‎ to Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
14 hrs ago ·

Dear God & Keeper of the Universe this morning I simply come to ask once again for an end to come in the not knowing the truth behind what Mark Redwine did to his son Dylan that night in November 2012. I come along with thousands of others to plead for an arrest, for Mark to be held accountable in a courtroom of his peers, for earthly justice to be served.

Myself & so many of your children pray for Elaine to have your strength, your guidance, for you to lead her on this long journey to justice for Dyl. We pray you bring the lost or stolen safely home, we pray you reunite the estranged families, we pray for healing for the sick, diseased, wounded, addicted, grieving, etc. we pray for comfort, happiness & peace. For these things I once again pray, as do so many others; Amen

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: February 06, 2016, 07:00:53 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1239410989407920&set=o.555378941155380&type=3&theater

Anne Cook posted to ‎Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
4 hrs ·

Happy Birthday Dylan! xoxo

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.