April 20, 2024, 01:02:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO Remains found #3  (Read 469090 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #280 on: February 06, 2016, 07:03:58 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1239410989407920&set=o.555378941155380&type=3&theater

Anne Cook posted to ‎Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
4 hrs ·

Happy Birthday Dylan! xoxo

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380/1048108581882411/?type=3&permPage=1

Justice for Dylan!

« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 07:05:43 PM by texasmom » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: February 06, 2016, 10:06:07 PM »

an angelic monkey

http://gazette.com/legislative-roundup-colorado-mothers-of-slain-kids-push-for-legislation/article/1569431

Legislative roundup: Colorado mothers of slain kids push for legislation
By: Megan Schrader  Comments: 0
February 6, 2016
Updated: Today at 5:45 pm

The mothers of three children who went missing or were killed in unsolved Colorado cases spoke in favor of a bill last week that would create harsher penalties for those convicted of tampering with dead bodies in an effort to hide evidence.

Elaine Hall, the mother of Dylan Redwine, who went missing when he was 13 years old from his father's house outside of Durango, urged members of the Senate Judiciary Committee to approve Senate Bill 34.

"We continue to search for the rest of Dylan's remains," Hall said, describing how just a few of Dylan's remains were found scattered all over Middle Mountain a few miles from his father's house. "While a person of interest, his father, has been named we continue to fight for justice for Dylan and hope at some point the district attorney in Durango will actually do something to bring justice in Dylan's case."

Hall noted that Dylan would have turned 17 on Feb. 6, so "you can imagine this time of year is very difficult for my family, but working toward changes that would help all families in our state also helps us cope with the loss of Dylan."

The bill passed out of committee on a 3-2 vote.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: February 07, 2016, 01:18:44 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/photos/a.657232920972769.1073741827.657231774306217/1242310485798340/?type=3&theater

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: February 08, 2016, 02:38:05 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: February 13, 2016, 07:26:47 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: February 14, 2016, 01:48:24 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/419630614818868/photos/a.419646231483973.1073741828.419630614818868/911645572284034/?type=3&theater

Arrest Mark Redwine
February 10 · Edited ·

We call on La Plata County Sheriff Sean Smith to obtain an arrest warrant for Mark Allen Redwine for the murder of Dylan Redwine. We call on him then to arrest Mark Redwine without the consent or blessing of La Plata County DA Todd Risberg. That IS within Sheriff Smith's rights and duties as sheriff. At that point, it will be inbumbent upon Todd Risberg to either charge Mark Redwine for Dylan Redwine's murder or to publicly decline to bring charges. At that point, he will be forced to publicly acknowledge that He and HE alone is responsible for the murderer running around free endangering everyone in his path. He will be forced to admit that he can't win a case that most other DA's would win easily. Do not make this man's last year in office cushy and comfortable. Light a fire under his ass! Make him regret his lack of action. Hold him accountable for not holding Mark Redwine accountable for Dylan Redwine's murder! Hold him accountable for endangering the community he is sworn to protect! Think of your own children Sheriff Smith. Don't make us add your face to this picture. Do the right thing for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: February 16, 2016, 04:49:27 PM »

http://www.9news.com/news/crime/dylan-redwine-case-is-closed/44821593

Dylan Redwine civil case now closed due to filing error
Nicole Vap and Blair Shiff 1:26 PM. MST February 16, 2016

LA PLATA COUNTY - A filing mistake led to the dismissal of the wrongful death lawsuit against Mark Redwine by his ex-wife, Elaine, with regards to the death of theri son Dylan, 9Wants To Know has learned.

According to an attorney for Elaine Redwine, the wrongful death suit was filed four days after the statute of limitations had run out on filing such a suit.

The suit was filed in July 2015 claiming that Mark was responsible in the death of their son Dylan.

According to court records, the suit was officially dismissed on Dec. 28, 2015. According to Amber Cone, the court ruled the suit should have been filed two years after the date his remains were discovered. The wrongful death suit was actually filed two years after the date the Redwine’s were notified the remains that were found belonged to Dylan. That was a difference of just four days.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: February 16, 2016, 04:54:55 PM »

http://kdvr.com/2016/02/16/civil-case-against-mark-redwine-tossed-out-ex-wife-says-criminal-case-will-move-forward/

Civil case against Mark Redwine tossed out; ex-wife says criminal case will move forward
POSTED 2:09 PM, FEBRUARY 16, 2016, BY KEVIN TORRES

VALECCITO, Colo. — A wrongful death lawsuit filed against Mark Redwine by his ex-wife, Elaine Redwine, has been dismissed.

Elaine Redwine said the statute of limitations in the case ran out because it was filed a few days late.

Elaine Redwine’s attorney filed the lawsuit in July, alleging Dylan Redwine’s father, Mark Redwine, was responsible for the boy’s death.

Dylan was last seen at his father’s home in Vallecito in November 2012. Some of his remains were discovered in 2013.

“We are very disappointed with the judge’s ruling as we could not confirm the remains were Dylan’s until they were positively identified as Dylan’s later,” Elaine Redwine told FOX31 Denver in an exclusive interview.

“We will continue on with the criminal case.”

Although the civil lawsuit has been tossed out, the criminal case is moving forward, she said.

Investigators labeled Mark Redwine a person of interest in the case in 2015.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: February 16, 2016, 06:46:20 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/photos/np.1455657483399965.888200111/1249299888432733/?type=3&theater

Justice for DYLAN Redwine
2 hrs ·

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: February 20, 2016, 02:00:54 PM »

Mark only sticks his head out to gloat these days, not surprised at all.  

He says Dylan deserves a proper burial, but over three years later, he's still not lifting a finger to search for him.  Not a word about searching for a murderer either.  Anyone with common sense knows why.

There was nothing frivolous about Elaine's lawsuit.  I guarantee you Mark was sweating it, since it was the only attempt to hold him accountable at all so far.  He would have been forced to testify and we all know what happens when he starts talking.  Let's see how far he gets proving defamation, since he (the only named person of interest in Dylan's homicide) will have to be deposed for that one too.  

Mr. Redwine, please describe for the court all items of your property that are still in the possession of LaPlata County or any other agency investigating your son's death?

The only known perpetrator of violence in this child's life, has the gall to shame Elaine in his name?  Acting in a vengeful manner?  The fact that Mark Redwine is still walking around free and breathing after over three years of taunting and gloating, is testament enough to the peaceful mentality of Dylan's loved ones and their supporters imo.

Yes, Dylan was a loving, compassionate child.  I can only imagine what he would have to say about why his own father murdered him, threw him off a mountainside to be ravaged by wildlife, watched over the location from his front porch, and went back months later to gather what he could to hide evidence and continue to deny him a proper burial!  

Dylan's only loving father was Michael Hall, I think that's what Dylan would say, and Mark knows it.  Maybe that's why he did this and has no remorse?  Fact is, that was his choice.  His kids were never anything more than pawns to him, the last few months of Dylan's life only emphasize that.  I'm glad Dylan actually knew a "real dad" in his life before he was so cruelly taken from this world.  

Unfortunately, Mark and his supporters can say anything they wish to twist the knife, and count on the Durango Herald to publish it, with no regard for the victims in this case.  Shameful imo, so I'm glad Elaine or her attorney didn't make time for them.

JMO

Note: Dylan's partial remains were found in June of 2013.
http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20160217/NEWS01/160219649/-1/s

In a phone interview Wednesday, Mark Redwine said Elaine Redwine’s lawyer should have known better than to file a “frivolous” lawsuit after the statute of limitations.

A counter lawsuit accusing Elaine Redwine of defamation is pending, he said.

Dylan, 13, went missing Nov. 19, a day after he arrived in town for a court-ordered visit with his father for Thanksgiving. The community and law enforcement organized numerous searches until finding a few bone fragments on June, 23, 2012, in a forested area about three miles northeast of his father’s home north of Vallecito Reservoir.

The La Plata County Coroner’s Office has classified the death as a homicide, and in August, the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office identified Mark Redwine as a “person of interest.” However, no arrests have been made.

The case generated national media attention, including two episodes on the “Dr. Phil” show in which Elaine Redwine accused Mark Redwine of killing their son. Mark Redwine declined repeated offers to take an independent polygraph test as part of the show.

On Wednesday, Mark Redwine blasted Elaine Redwine and her social media following for their repeated attempts to accuse him of murdering Dylan and acting in a vengeful manner toward him.

“What I don’t hear Elaine out there saying is, ‘We need to do this in a peaceful manner because that’s how Dylan would want it,’” Mark Redwine said. “Dylan doesn’t support violence, never has. He was never a violent child. He was a loving, caring compassionate person, and if you can’t respect that about him, then you ought not be talking about him.”

More than anything, Mark Redwine said he hopes the rest of Dylan’s remains will be found.

“He deserves to be laid to rest in a proper manner,” he said.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/judge-refuses-to-dismiss-lawsuit-filed-by-elaine-redwine-against-mark-redwine

Judge refuses to dismiss lawsuit filed by Elaine Redwine against Mark Redwine
Phil Tenser, Alan Gathright
Posted: 4:37 PM, Aug 19, 2015
Updated: 4:43 PM, Aug 19, 2015

DURANGO, Colo. - Just as deputies were crafting their announcement that Mark Redwine was a person of interest in the death of his son Dylan, a judge was rejecting the elder Redwine's attempt to dismiss his ex-wife's lawsuit.

Elaine Redwine, Dylan's mother, filed the wrongful death lawsuit against her ex-husband on June 29. At the time, she said she has never been shy about who she thinks murdered her son.

"It’s just one more avenue," she said during July. "Mark’s not talking with anyone. He’s not being cooperative with police, and so I just felt that it was time to start making him accountable."

Amber Harrison, Elaine's attorney, confirmed for 7NEWS that Mark Redwine's motion to dismiss the lawsuit was denied Wednesday by the judge overseeing the case.

Ask for her reaction to Mark Redwine being named a person of interest in Dylan's homicide, Harrison said, "I think that would be the right direction for the entire community. I think everybody is wanting some resolution."

Dylan was 13 when he disappeared on a court-ordered visit with his dad, Mark Redwine, near Durango during Thanksgiving week in 2012.

Some of the boy's remains were found in June 2013, about 10 miles from his father's home north of Vallecito Lake.

Wednesday, the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office and Coroner's Office announced that Dylan's manner of death has been updated to "homicide" and Mark Redwine is officially the person of interest.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 02:06:46 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: February 20, 2016, 11:36:11 PM »

Congratulations to Dylan's friend, Ryan Nava, on placing 2nd in his class at the State Wrestling Tournament!   

His competitor in the final match was a senior, Ryan's just a junior so I hope he will be back and take 1st his senior year.

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/article/20160216/PRT02/160219892

BHS junior and regional champion Ryan Nava will wrestle this weekend at state in the 145-pound class.

http://**/preps/ci_29537681/colorado-high-school-wrestling-2016-state-tournament-finals

Colorado high school wrestling 2016 state tournament finals pairings
Championship pairings for Class 5A-2A

The Denver Post
POSTED:   02/19/2016 07:12:35 PM MST
UPDATED:   02/19/2016 10:26:44 PM MST

145 pounds
Zach Damian, Valley, 34-8, Sr. vs. Ryan Nava, Bayfield, 38-4, Jr.

http://s400.trackwrestling.com/tw/membership/ViewProfile.jsp?twSessionId=wfhqqkiaynxfwai&twId=344835009

http://s400.trackwrestling.com/tw/predefinedtournaments/WrestlerMatchSummary.jsp?twSessionId=fguoqagxvxzadyj&participantId=1080391010

(Ryan Nava profile)

2016 CHSAA State Championships (02/18 - 02/20/2016)
    145-3A (2nd)
        Champ. Round 1 - Ryan Nava (Bayfield) 38-5 won by decision over Dimitris Flores (Mullen) 22-16 (Dec 13-6)
        Quarterfinal - Ryan Nava (Bayfield) 38-5 won by decision over Jimmy Laconte (Weld Central) 38-7 (Dec 8-6)
        Semifinal - Ryan Nava (Bayfield) 38-5 won by decision over Jake Bedford (Colorado Springs Christian) 31-8 (Dec 12-7)
        1st Place Match - Zach Damian (Valley) 35-8 won by fall over Ryan Nava (Bayfield) 38-5 (Fall 1:30)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: February 21, 2016, 02:08:24 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRsHTqzPbxE

Cory at Vigil

Published on Jul 18, 2013
A face tells a thousand words. This man has no shame.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lRsHTqzPbxE" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/lRsHTqzPbxE</a>

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380/1200422579984343/?type=3&comment_id=1201145273245407&reply_comment_id=1201227966570471&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice I showed that picture to someone who knows Mark very well, he said.. "that is the face that murdered Dylan" and it was, it was super creepy.
November 21 at 10:27am

Justice for Dylan!

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380/1200422579984343/?type=3&comment_id=1201145273245407&reply_comment_id=1202445356448732&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D

Rodney Brittain I saw this man with that look talking to a reporter. As I walked by I said "I am Rodney Brittain" Mark in case you want to know." He responded " I wasn't asking and I think was followed by "thank you very much." He sounded a bit irritated . He then proceeded to work the crowd. Saying hi and then handing out those cards that he had made. The cards had printed on them that Dylan was missing, etc. Of course at that time we all knew that he had passed and that the purpose of the meeting was to celebrate his life. During that vigil I watched this man do his thing. He was more concerned about handing out those cards than he was about the emotional well being of Dylans family and friends. Had he been concerned about the pain they were experiencing he wouldn't of been doing what he was doing. As he walked around I couldn't help but think about how this man was a walking contradiction. He couldn't find time to search for his son and work the crowds in a effort to find Dylan. He however found the time to work the crowd at Dylan's vigil. It wasn't about working the crowd at the Vigil. It was about observing the gut wrenching pain Dylan's death brought to the community, the family and especially on Dylan's mother. That is my opinion and I can't speak for anyone else. I do believe that Mark Killed Dylan. His actions tell me that he did so willingly and intentionally. Sad really. This has gone on way to long. It's coming in one form or another..
November 23, 2015 at 10:02pm · Edited

Justice for Dylan!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: February 21, 2016, 02:35:52 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/Giftofniceness/photos/a.10150209637419394.327640.95937694393/10153966362169394/?type=3

Justice for Dylan Redwine!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: February 22, 2016, 05:06:41 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1257359254290675

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
2 hrs ·

Just found this interview with Mark Redwine from last week. This is what bothers me with this guy. In past interview he says "You can have a homicide all you want but why am I still standing here talking to you" or something very similar to that. In this interview he says "“You can’t prove what didn’t happen".

This comment also concerns me since he has sent Elaine many cryptic messages. In interview He said "they’ve been fishing in the wrong pond.” There are a number of ponds between Mark's home and middle mountain where remains were found including a pond on the property a couple doors down from his house. Have all these ponds been thoroughly checked?

“I’m somewhat disappointed because I was really looking forward to the opportunity to having my day in court with my ex-wife,” Mark Redwine told News 13.

Mark Redwine if you are disappointed and were looking to your day in court with your EX-wife then why after your 1st attorney could not get motion to dismiss granted did you acquire more attorneys outside original counsel to get case dismissed?

Mark Redwine told KRQE News 13 he has his own theories about what happened to Dylan, but he said it would only be speculation since no one knows for certain.

Mark Redwine has said this numerous times. I find it very telling when his child is missing/murdered he will not share or offer any theories he may have. Why would he not want every avenue checked? Why would this NOT involved parent (as he claims) and POI not want all possibilities checked? IMO he is afraid to offer any theories because he has no idea if they can be eliminated by evidence and he also knows information LE has that has not been made public. Make no mistake Mark is a POI for good reason and he knows exactly why he is the POI.......it goes far beyond speculation.

http://krqe.com/2016/02/16/wrongful-death-suit-against-dylan-redwines-dad-dismissed/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: February 25, 2016, 07:19:21 AM »

In a phone interview Wednesday, Mark Redwine said Elaine Redwine’s lawyer should have known better than to file a “frivolous” lawsuit after the statute of limitations.

I searched court records, and there is nothing pending.

The records show that Mark's counterclaim was in response to Elaine's wrongful death suit, and that case is CLOSED.

There is no other pending lawsuit in the court records at this time.

I guess fact checking would be too much to ask of the local newspaper before publishing what the only named Person of Interest in the case has to say?!!!

Justice for Dylan!   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: February 25, 2016, 10:44:58 AM »

I searched court records, and there is nothing pending.

The records show that Mark's counterclaim was in response to Elaine's wrongful death suit, and that case is CLOSED.

There is no other pending lawsuit in the court records at this time.

I guess fact checking would be too much to ask of the local newspaper before publishing what the only named Person of Interest in the case has to say?!!!

Justice for Dylan!   

Thank you for checking on this and posting, texasmom.  I continue to watch this spot, waiting for justice for Dylan.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: February 27, 2016, 03:14:19 PM »

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687

A boy’s life
Spirited, caring and outgoing, Dylan Redwine leaves a big hole with his disappearance
By Emery Cowan Herald staff writer Article Last Updated: Saturday, December 15, 2012 11:16pm

Nearly four weeks since the blond-haired, blue-eyed teen went missing, nothing but questions float in the gaping void left by his disappearance.

From the video at the link:

Feb 2013 on Dr. Phil

MR:
“The bottom line is… I.. I… I’m trying to be forthright with everybody. It’s very intimidating to have my ex-wives sittin’on the stage with me pointing fingers at me… I mean that bothers me… and to have my son come out and say, I’ Hate you, you know.. just… I feel like I’m being pushed off the edge of a cliff.”

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20130517/NEWS01/130519520/0/SEARCH/Mark-Redwine-knocks-search

May 2013, about a month before Dylan's remains were found on Middle Mountain.

http://www.durangoherald.com/assets/pdf/DU136844517.pdf

To Dylan: I know in my heart you are out there and can see all the things that are going on.

http://**/news/ci_25737549/mark-redwine-explains-swat-hallucination-and-quest-find

May 10, 2014

"It's only a mile away as the crow flies," Redwine said. "I can see it from my front porch."

Justice for Dylan!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: February 29, 2016, 06:25:56 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396121153662.144726.555378941155380/1199800230046578/?type=3&theater

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: March 10, 2016, 05:59:38 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/photos/a.658662100829851.1073741829.657231774306217/1038325099530214/?type=3&theater

an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: March 19, 2016, 08:45:45 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380/1275231675836766/

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
March 17 at 8:48pm ·
Dr. Phil should be airing a new short update next Tuesday on March 22nd. Elaine will be on via Polycom.The interview took place this past Monday.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.