March 29, 2024, 09:24:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO Remains found #3  (Read 464829 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #360 on: July 10, 2016, 01:26:56 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154166043333064&set=a.465654678063.271153.698508063&type=3&theater

Justice for Dylan!

« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 12:16:32 AM by texasmom » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: July 11, 2016, 01:25:19 AM »

https://twitter.com/Matt_Kroschel/status/751072907141345281

Matt Kroschel Verified account
‏@Matt_Kroschel
NOW: view-search area command post now, dozens out looking for clues in #DylanRedwine case. http://denver.cbslocal.com/2016/07/04/crews-continue-to-search-for-clues-in-death-of-dylan-redwine/

8:18 AM - 7 Jul 2016

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: July 11, 2016, 01:38:43 AM »

https://twitter.com/kevinltorres/status/634111823424323584

Kevin Torres Verified account
‏@kevinltorres
2:16 PM - 19 Aug 2015
 Denver, CO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: July 11, 2016, 05:36:23 PM »

Thank you to all of the searchers, and search supporters!   

Justice is coming!     

http://www.krdo.com/news/investigators-recent-search-for-redwine-evidence-was-a-success/40459174

Investigators: Recent search for Redwine evidence was a success

Holly Morrison, Digital Content Producer/Assignment Editor , holly.morrison@krdo.com
POSTED: 03:40 PM MDT Jul 11, 2016

LA PLATA COUNTY, Colo. -
Investigators announced on Monday that during the most recent search for additional evidence in the Redwine case they found "items of interest."

The items recovered are being sent off for testing. Following the examination, detectives will decide where to go next in the case. Officials did not release the specifics on what they found.

A total of 69 people searched between July 7 and July 11 for clues in the northeast part of La Plata County. A total of 1,099 hours of search time was logged. New areas as well as previously searched areas were covered to look for fresh evidence.

Searchers who took part in this latest effort include:

La Plata County Sheriff’s Office
Denver Police Department
Mesa County Search & Rescue
Sandia (New Mexico) Search Dogs
Boulder Office of District Attorney
Immigration & Customs Enforcement
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Grand Junction Police Department
Southern Ute Rangers
Fort Lewis College
Garfield County Sheriff’s Office
Upper Pine Fire Department
La Plata Search & Rescue
La Plata Mounted Patrol
Mounted Rangers

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: July 11, 2016, 05:47:57 PM »

http://kdvr.com/2016/07/11/dylan-redwine-search-items-of-interest-found/

Dylan Redwine search: ‘Items of interest’ found
POSTED 3:33 PM, JULY 11, 2016, BY ANICA PADILLA, UPDATED AT 03:41PM, JULY 11, 2016

LA PLATA COUNTY, Colo. — Teams searching for clues about what happened to Dylan Redwine found “items of interest” during a new search, officials announced Monday.

The 13-year-old boy disappeared from his father’s home in Vallecito, about 40 minutes east of Durango, in November 2012.

Some of Redwine’s remains were discovered on Middle Mountain in the summer of 2013.

“A total of 69 people took part in this search,” the sheriff’s office said in a statement released Monday. “Most of the people who searched came at their own expense, with several traveling hundreds of miles.”

Investigators called the latest search a success.

“Items of interest were recovered,” the sheriff’s office stated. “They will be tested and added to other evidence collected during the 3 1/2 year investigation.”

An examination of the search results will help determine the next steps Investigators will take to move the case forward.

Middle Mountain is located near Vallecito, not far from Dylan’s father, Mark Redwine’s home. Mark Redwine was named a person of interest in the case.

No arrests have been made in the case.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 05:49:48 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: July 11, 2016, 06:02:41 PM »

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20160711/NEWS01/160719942/Items-of-interest-found-in-Redwine-search

Items of interest found in Redwine search
Sheriff’s office will not disclose details
Herald Staff Report Article Last Updated: Monday, July 11, 2016 3:12pm

A five-day search for evidence connected with the death of 13-year-old Dylan Redwine uncovered items of interest, but, as expected, details about them are scant.

The items were found within a one-mile by one-mile search area in the upper portion of Middle Mountain, above Vallecito Reservoir, where some of the teenager’s remains were discovered in June 2013.

La Plata County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Dan Bender said that, like other evidence discovered in previous searches, the nature of the items found during the most recent search cannot be divulged.

The search began last Wednesday, and it concluded Monday with 1,088 work hours logged. Sixteen federal, and state and local agencies from Colorado and New Mexico participated, including the FBI, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Denver police and Fort Lewis College anthropologists.

Over the course of five days, 69 people searched new and previously scoured terrain at elevations of about 10,800 feet.

Dylan went missing while on a court-ordered visit with his father, Mark Redwine, the week of Thanksgiving 2012. Redwine has been named a person of interest in the investigation. Some of his remains were found the following summer and his death has been ruled a homicide.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: July 12, 2016, 10:37:16 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1157698344283399&id=772338199486084

La Plata County Sheriff's Office
Yesterday at 4:35pm ·
Five-day search in Middle Mountain Area involved 69 individuals from at least 16 agencies and recovered items of interest to the investigation into Dylan Redwine's death. These items will be tested and added to the body of evidence in the 3 1/2-year investigation.
The search involved personnel from La Plata County Sheriff’s Office, Denver Police Department, Mesa County Search & Rescue, Sandia (New Mexico) Search Dogs; Boulder Office of District Attorney, Immigration & Customs Enforcement, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Grand Junction Police Department, Southern Ute Rangers, Fort Lewis College, Garfield County Sheriff’s Office, Upper Pine Fire Department, La Plata Search & Rescue, La Plata County Mounted Patrol, Colorado Mounted Rangers, other subject matter experts.

https://www.facebook.com/772338199486084/photos/p.1158109187575648/1158109187575648/?type=3

La Plata County Sheriff's Office
12 hrs  ·
Search crews on the scene during the five-day search on Middle Mountain

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: July 13, 2016, 11:55:28 PM »

http://www.kob.com/new-mexico-news/search-crews-find-items-of-interest-in-weekend-search-for-clues-in-dylan-redwine-case/4196091/

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: July 15, 2016, 06:31:37 PM »

an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1372606176099315

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice added 2 new photos.
4 hrs ·

Good Day Warriors!

I wanted to take just a minute to say THANK YOU to each and every one of you. Some of you have been with us since we started this page right in the very beginning, and some of you started following at various times throughout the last 3 and 1/2 years. We appreciate each and everyone of you for hanging in there with us. For holding on to hope and faith in the beginning, to enduring the heartache with us later on and finally standing with us until justice is obtained for Dylan. We know that over the years Dylan has become an important part of your families and we are very grateful that you have not forgotten him.

I would like to share a quick "feel good" story with you. Last week I took Dylan's best friends up on Middle Mountain the day they started the recent search. These boys are still trying to figure out how to work through the heartache of losing their friend. Every milestone they have they remember him. Sometimes with funny memories and sometimes in sadness. Like wondering what his voice would sound like now.

While we were on the mountain we caught up with one of the news teams who wanted to interview the boys. Here's the feel good:

We were all pulled off the side of middle mountain, the reporter was interviewing the boys, the cameraman was filming and I was leaning on the front of my car watching. Suddenly the biggest most beautiful swallowtail butterfly I've ever seen swooped in and circled around us all, then went back and flew right in between Ryan and Wes, circled all of us again and then came and landed right next to me on the hood of my car and sat there with us.

After the interview I mentioned it and Ryan said.. "I saw it"! It was totally Dylan. There's a belief that when butterflies appear like that, that it is someone you love. The boys and I have no doubt that Dylan was there with us on the mountain and it brought a little smile to all of our hearts. Wes and I even caught Ryan in an actual smile!

Again thank you WARRIORS! I hope this brought a smile to you today. Yes we want justice. We hold on to that hope and faith still that it will come, but sometimes we have to stop and remember Dylan. Who he was in life and how he is continually with us everyday watching over. Justice will be served.

Keep on sharing, caring and hold on to the faith and hope!

Love and Light Warriors~Katt

« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 12:15:15 AM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: July 16, 2016, 12:02:02 PM »

Tick tock....   

Bring it!   

https://www.facebook.com/419630614818868/photos/a.419646231483973.1073741828.419630614818868/912174105564514/?type=3&permPage=1

Arrest Mark Redwine
February 11 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: July 16, 2016, 09:30:25 PM »

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687

A boy’s life
Spirited, caring and outgoing, Dylan Redwine leaves a big hole with his disappearance
By Emery Cowan Herald staff writer Article Last Updated: Saturday, December 15, 2012 11:16pm

Nearly four weeks since the blond-haired, blue-eyed teen went missing, nothing but questions float in the gaping void left by his disappearance.

From the video at the link:

In the video you can hear Mark say Dylan is his number one priority as you watch him looking up toward Middle Mountain from his front porch.

Feb 2013 on Dr. Phil

MR:
“The bottom line is… I.. I… I’m trying to be forthright with everybody. It’s very intimidating to have my ex-wives sittin’on the stage with me pointing fingers at me… I mean that bothers me… and to have my son come out and say, I’ Hate you, you know.. just… I feel like I’m being pushed off the edge of a cliff.

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20130517/NEWS01/130519520/0/SEARCH/Mark-Redwine-knocks-search

May 2013, about a month before anyone else knew for sure that Dylan wasn't alive.

http://www.durangoherald.com/assets/pdf/DU136844517.pdf

To Dylan: I know in my heart you are out there and can see all the things that are going on.  

http://**/news/ci_25737549/mark-redwine-explains-swat-hallucination-and-quest-find

May 10, 2014

"It's only a mile away as the crow flies," Redwine said. "I can see it from my front porch."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: July 18, 2016, 12:23:34 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: July 18, 2016, 01:44:57 PM »

Praying they're ok!   

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/article/20160718/PRT01/160719883/

Search underway for man, 3 children in Weminuche Wilderness
Group of four not back from Saturday day hike
Herald staff report Article Last Updated: Monday, July 18, 2016 10:58am

A search and rescue effort is underway for a 32-year-old man and three children who did not return from what was supposed to be a day hike in the Weminuche Wilderness on Saturday.

La Plata County Search and Rescue director Butch Knowlton said the group parked at the Cave Basin trailhead at the end of Middle Mountain Road near Vallecito to head toward Dollar Lake in the vast wilderness area.

The family reported they had not returned as of Monday morning.

Knowlton said the missing party includes a 8-year-old twins - a boy and girl - and a 6-year-old boy from the Durango/Bayfield area. Knowlton did not know the relationship of the man to the children.

"They are reported as going up on a day hike," Knowlton said. "That's why there's concern, they haven't been in contact with family members for two days."

Knowlton did not immediately have information on the gear the group was carrying or physical descriptions. He said the group's car remains at the trailhead.

"If you're not totally familiar with it (the area), once you get above timberline, you could get disoriented," Knowlton said.

Knowlton said 15 crew members from La Plata County Search and Rescue and the La Plata County Sheriff's Office, one member of the Upper Pine River Fire Protection District and a Flight for Life are searching the area Monday.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: July 18, 2016, 10:21:58 PM »

Thank goodness, they're safe!   

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20160718/NE

Man, 3 children found safe by other hikers
Family brought to Pine River trailhead
By Ann Butler , Jonathan Romeo Herald staff writers Article Last Updated: Monday, July 18, 2016 8:49

UPDATE: The Bayfield man and his three children were found late Monday by other hikers and brought to the Pine River trailhead, the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office announced at 8:40 p.m. Monday

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: July 19, 2016, 11:06:27 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: July 22, 2016, 02:58:39 PM »

Please keep Katt in your prayers.  

https://www.facebook.com/KattsWarriors/photos/a.500968323302963.1073741826.500965626636566/1043319502401173

Katt's Warriors
2 hrs ·

Good morning Warriors, friends and family,

I can't properly convey how grateful I am for your continued prayers and support. It is the very foundation from which I draw my strength everyday.

I apologize for not updating more often. This journey has truly been a marathon. Sometimes we are merely strolling but most of the time it's a sprint. I try to spend my "strolling" days with my family and friends creating precious memories. I check in here everyday though and really am truly thankful for each of you that has held me up in prayer, support, loving kindness and healing energy.

As most of you know I had surgery in April to reverse the Ileostomy in the hopes that I could properly make use of my nutrition and regain some of my health and strength. After a very bumpy recovery I did start to feel almost amazing!

I reported a wheezing/whistle kind of sound to my doctors who chalked up to asthma, although they knew there was still cancer in my lungs. My "asthma" became increasingly worse, until I was having difficulty breathing and had extreme pain in my right lung. After a scan they found that the cancer had grown more aggressive and in a short amount of time grew big enough on the right side to collapse my lung and compress my superior vena cava to a sliver.

From feeling great to a major crisis in mere days. That is what cancer is.

Cancer has also returned to my liver and is growing rapidly.

I was in radiation treatment the very next day. I start chemo as soon as radiation treatment is over.

I'm thankful for the time that I did have to feel good. I'm asking now, more than ever for those continued prayers of strength. I think my biggest, most demanding stretch of that marathon is beginning and I need them more than ever.

May all of your days be blessed with love, family and friendship. Spend every moment cherishing each and every second.

Love. Light and Blessings.

Katt

« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 12:18:26 AM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: July 23, 2016, 01:13:01 PM »

Praying we are one day closer to Justice for Dylan!   an angelic monkey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF7qOTCnyo0

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LF7qOTCnyo0" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/LF7qOTCnyo0</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: August 01, 2016, 07:08:10 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: August 21, 2016, 10:55:00 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380/1405154646177801/?type=3&theater

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
Yesterday at 9:48am ·
When you drive down CR-500, right before you see the place where Dylan most likely took his last breath, this is what you will see.
What a wonderful tribute to a little boy who's life was taken away for nothing other than the selfish narcissistic reasoning of a psycho.
These children may not understand the reasons why, but they understand enough. One year ago yesterday, Mark Redwine was named a person of interest in the murder of his own son, no arrests have been made, yet.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 12:35:29 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: August 28, 2016, 11:18:42 PM »

I think Pagosa Springs is roughly a little over an hour away from Vallecito Lake.

http://www.cortezjournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/DU/20160826/NEWS01/160829677/0/politics09/Human-remains-found-in-forest-east-of-Pagosa-Springs

Article published Aug 26, 2016

Human remains found in forest east of Pagosa Springs

Skull, clothing discovered east of Pagosa

Photo by: Courtesy of Archuleta County Sheriff’s Office

A human skull was found Tuesday east of Pagosa Springs in the San Juan National Forest. Investigators found other human remains. The identity of the individual and the cause of death are under investigation.

Human remains were found this week east of Pagosa Springs in the San Juan National Forest.

Investigators have not identified the remains or determined whether foul play is suspected, said Tonya Hamilton, undersheriff with the Archuleta County Sheriff’s Office. It was also unknown how long the remains may have been out there, she said.

“We’ve heard the entire spectrum, anywhere from less than a year to possibly more than 10,” Hamilton said. “We know so little at this point that we just don’t want to make any speculations.”

A forensic examination is scheduled for Tuesday in Durango.

U.S. Forest Service workers found the skull Tuesday in a rugged and remote area along Mill Creek Road (Forest Service Road 662), about six to eight miles from Colorado Highway 84, Hamilton said. The workers took GPS coordinates and immediately left the area to notify the Sheriff’s Office, she said.

The Sheriff’s Office, county coroner and Colorado Bureau of Investigation set up a command center Wednesday after visiting the site. On Thursday, they did a grid search and identified 69 locations of potential interest, the release says. Fifty-two items were collected, including pieces of clothing, a pair of shoes and sunglasses.

“We collected a lot of bones, but we can’t say for certain until that forensic exam is done what’s what,” Hamilton said.

The remains were turned over to Archuleta County Coroner Dan Keuning, who will transfer them to a forensic pathologist for further analysis. Other items appear to have “significant evidentiary value” and will be turned over to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, she said.

The area where the remains were found was fairly remote and wouldn’t have made a good camping spot, she said.

“The topography was very rough, heavily treed and wooded.”

Investigators have no reason to believe the remains have anything to do with the disappearance of 13-year-old Dylan Redwine, some of whose remains were found in June 2013 northeast of Vallecito Reservoir.

Anyone with information regarding the investigation is asked to call Detective Sgt. Warren Brown at 264-8499.

shane@durangoherald.com

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.