March 28, 2024, 07:06:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO Remains found #3  (Read 464625 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #380 on: August 28, 2016, 11:19:53 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: September 01, 2016, 06:49:26 AM »

an angelic monkey

http://gazette.com/legislative-roundup-colorado-mothers-of-slain-kids-push-for-legislation/article/1569431

Legislative roundup: Colorado mothers of slain kids push for legislation
By: Megan Schrader  Comments: 0
February 6, 2016
Updated: Today at 5:45 pm

The mothers of three children who went missing or were killed in unsolved Colorado cases spoke in favor of a bill last week that would create harsher penalties for those convicted of tampering with dead bodies in an effort to hide evidence.

Elaine Hall, the mother of Dylan Redwine, who went missing when he was 13 years old from his father's house outside of Durango, urged members of the Senate Judiciary Committee to approve Senate Bill 34.

"We continue to search for the rest of Dylan's remains," Hall said, describing how just a few of Dylan's remains were found scattered all over Middle Mountain a few miles from his father's house. "While a person of interest, his father, has been named we continue to fight for justice for Dylan and hope at some point the district attorney in Durango will actually do something to bring justice in Dylan's case."

Hall noted that Dylan would have turned 17 on Feb. 6, so "you can imagine this time of year is very difficult for my family, but working toward changes that would help all families in our state also helps us cope with the loss of Dylan."

The bill passed out of committee on a 3-2 vote.

an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1118478784903483&set=a.481489748602393.1073741826.100002241171034&type=3

Laura Saxton
18 hrs ·

Colorado Revised Statute books are out. Here is the bill we testified on to make tampering with a deceased human body a Class 3 Felony! Together, we did this Elaine Hatfield Hall & Jeanne Hanson-Colburn!!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: September 03, 2016, 08:44:56 AM »

an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1388152564533761&set=o.555378941155380&type=3&theater

Anne Cook posted to ‎Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
August 24  ·

It's wildflower season here and the beginning of crisp mornings. In honor of what should be the beginning of Dylan's senior year a few of us warriors hiked up to 12,500ft to find these beautiful wildflowers. His Mutti says that Dyl would always surprise her with fresh wildflowers and those are her favorite! xoxo #justicefordylan #warriorstrong

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: September 03, 2016, 09:42:38 AM »

I'd take my chances in court before I'd give that murdering POS a dime. 
He doesn't have a case, he's just continuing the torment and using the courts to do it, like he always has.
Mark lived in his house just fine, often standing at the door gazing up toward Middle Mountain during the seven months while everyone else searched for Dylan.  He's the only person of interest in Dylan's murder.  LE has plainly stated Dylan didn't run away.  Mark was an over the road truck driver long before Dylan's fateful last visit to see him, remember...that was his excuse for using very little of his parenting time the last few years of Dylan's life, not ever showing up for anything, etc!  His claims are ridiculous!
JMO

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20160810/NEWS01/160819970/-1/News01/Dylan-Redwine%E2%80%99s-parents-plan-to-mediate-lawsuit

Dylan Redwine’s parents plan to mediate lawsuit
Trial date set in father’s counterclaim against ex-wife
By Shane Benjamin Herald staff writer Article Last Updated: Thursday, August 11, 2016 12:56pm

The parents of Dylan Redwine said Wednesday they plan to resolve their legal differences through mediation rather than a court trial.

Elaine Hall and Mark Redwine have 45 days from Wednesday to reach a settlement. Otherwise, they are scheduled for a one-day trial Oct. 25 in Durango’s 6th Judicial District Court.

Hall filed a wrongful-death lawsuit June 29, 2015, against her ex-husband. But District Judge William Herringer dismissed the claim, saying it was filed after the two-year statute of limitations, which is controlled by the boy’s date of death.

Dylan’s remains were found June 23, 2013.

Mark Redwine filed a counterclaim accusing Hall of negligence and intentional infliction of emotional distress. The counterclaim remains active, and is what the parents plan to resolve in mediation.

Mark Redwine appeared Wednesday in court with his lawyer, Christian Hatfield. Hall appeared by telephone with her lawyer, Amber Harrison, who was in the courtroom.

In his counterclaim, Mark Redwine accuses Hall of creating conditions that “likely led to his death.” More specifically, he essentially accuses Hall of filling her son’s head with lies and disparaging remarks about his father, which created the environment in which he was willing to run away from his father’s house.

“It is more likely than not that he left Mark Redwine’s home during the Thanksgiving break 2012, possibly encouraged by Elaine Redwine, and met with whoever or whatever caused his death,” the counterclaim says.

Harrison said Mark Redwine doesn’t have a case.

“We believe that Ms. Hall is expressing her opinion and her belief as to what happened to her son, and her main concern is simply to get some answers as far as what did happen to her son.”

Mark Redwine also accuses Hall of making “extreme and outrageous accusations” against him to the media and law enforcement. He has faced harassment, intimidation, threats of violence and death threats so extreme that he was forced to live mainly on the road as a trucker, he said.

Her actions have hindered law enforcement’s investigation into other suspects and nonhuman causes of death, his lawsuit says.

“This conduct, all of which has been intentional – coupled with the loss of his son – has been so extreme as to shock the conscience of a normal person and has rendered Mark Redwine nearly unable to work, to live in his home without fear, or to engage in many of the normal daily activities of life,” the lawsuit says.

Harrison said Mark Redwine is grasping at straws and blaming Hall for all of his harms.

“Ms. Hall was basically expressing her opinion, and she has no control over what other people think or opinions that other people have formed,” Harrison said.

shane@durangoherald.com
An earlier version of this story misstated the year Dylan Redwine went missing.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: September 22, 2016, 05:44:15 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: September 23, 2016, 12:06:50 PM »

This mess with Mark R. is crazy.

Good thing I'm not violent -- he would need some kind of bag on his side to pee-pee.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: September 30, 2016, 06:11:35 PM »

This mess with Mark R. is crazy.

Good thing I'm not violent -- he would need some kind of bag on his side to pee-pee.

I'm not sure I'm not, he really makes me want to be!  Monkey Devil! 

Hopefully I'll never run into him anywhere.   

Justice for Dylan!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: October 02, 2016, 07:50:10 PM »

Katt passed away today.  an angelic monkey

Praying for all of her loved ones during this time of sorrow. 
She was a fearless warrior for Dylan, and a friend like no other. 
May she rest in peace.

https://www.facebook.com/KattsWarriors/posts/1095517813848008

Katt's Warriors
3 hrs ·
Rest In Peace sweet Warrior, you will never be forgotten.

https://www.facebook.com/KattsWarriors/photos/a.501000009966461.1073741829.500965626636566/1060925320640591

https://www.facebook.com/KattsWarriors/photos/a.511893112210484.1073741837.500965626636566/511893132210482

an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: October 03, 2016, 07:09:20 AM »

an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1455881751105090

‎Brenda Cunningham posted‎ to Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
8 hrs ·
Dear All Mighty Power's That Be; tonight I sadly come before you giving thanks for Denise Hess, giving thanks for all she's done for the fight for justice for Dylan Redwine, for starting this fight, for bringing Dyl's disappearance into the awareness of so many, of thousands of people. Thank you for ending her pain & bringing her home to you. Tonight it is with a heavy heart I ask that you please bring an arrest in Dyl's investigation, please bring justice to this child & all who love him. I ask that you please comfort the many broken hearts who mourn both Dyl's loss & the loss of an incredible Warrior; Denise Hess. Please help Denise's loved ones to get through this loss, please comfort them & shine your love upon them as they grieve. Please give your strength to those in need both humans & animals alike, in closing please bring the lost & stolen home, thank you, Amen
#justicefordylan
#RIPDeniseHess
#bringthelostandstolenhome
#blessandhealthesickorwounded

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: October 08, 2016, 08:20:15 AM »

Kevin Torres, thank you for this beautiful tribute to Katt.   an angelic monkey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytLYmCteBhs

Published on Oct 7, 2016

BAYFIELD, Colo. -- Earlier this week a woman named Denise "Kat" Hess passed away after a courageous battle with cancer.

Most of you have never heard of Hess before, but she's the woman who made Dylan Redwine a household name across Colorado (and the nation for the matter).

Denise's nickname was "Kat." She was an incredible woman who cared deeply about her family, friends, community and justice for Dylan Redwine.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ytLYmCteBhs" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/ytLYmCteBhs</a>

« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 08:24:23 AM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: October 08, 2016, 10:26:48 AM »

The video is long, but such a beautiful tribute to Katt.

She truly was a warrior, and now she's a warrior angel.   an angelic monkey

Her light touched so many people.  Her bravery in the face of so much adversity from Mark's supporters really taught me a lot.  The cruelty I witnessed was worse than I've ever seen, but she never let them slow her down.  Even though she was human and I know it had to hurt, she just fought harder and proved she was stronger. 

I won't forget her, and I can't wait for the "that was Katt" moment that I feel sure is coming...    an angelic monkey

She knew he did it. 
She knew authorities shouldn't redirect the search to the roadside; they needed to search Middle Mountain.
She wanted experienced hikers for the search. 
The redirected roadside search is the only public search Mark Redwine attended.
Six months lost.
Remains deliberately moved to hide evidence.
Dylan's Oma arrives in heaven, after her battle with cancer.
She'd bravely fought cancer, and begged for answers and to hug Dylan again before she passed.
Six weeks later, what Mark missed was found and gives some peace.
They don't have to worry about Dylan being held against his will and suffering somewhere anymore.
Now they need Justice for Dylan.

https://www.facebook.com/ReporterKevinTorres/videos/10154505481048954/?comment_id=10154505744098954&reply_comment_id=10154506062113954&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R6%22%7D

an angelic monkey

Angels can do more work in heaven than they can here on earth <3
Kevin Torres

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmyJleDbnas

WarriorKat

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lmyJleDbnas" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/lmyJleDbnas</a>

Justice for Dylan! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: October 15, 2016, 06:47:26 PM »

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/article/20161013/PRT01/161019928/-1/prt/Advocate-for-Dylan-Redwine-dies

Advocate for Dylan Redwine dies
By Melanie Mazur

Times Editor Article Last Updated: Thursday, October 13, 2016 2:51pm

Denise Hess, 50, a Bayfield business owner, mother, and leader of the effort to find Dylan Redwine, died on Sunday, Oct. 2, from colo-rectal cancer.

Hess was a longtime friend of Elaine Hall, the mother of Dylan Redwine. After his disappearance from his father's home in Vallecito in November of 2012, Hess headed up local efforts to find Dylan. She organized search efforts and distributed thousands of flyers featuring a $50,000 reward for information.

She started a facebook page, Find Dylan Redwine, that later became Dylan Redwine - The Journey to Justice after his partial remains were found on Middle Mountain in June 2013. It has more than 32,000 followers today.

Hess owned a consignment clothing store and video store in Bayfield and was active in the Bayfield Chamber of Commerce. She joked about being a "crazy cat lady" and took in teenagers, dogs and cats who needed a home. She worked at Momentum 24/7 Fitness and as an advertising representative for the Pine River Times.

"I'm so happy she was blessed with amazing friends and forever memories," said her daughter, Sadie Hess.

Hess, known to many of her friends as Katt, was raised in the Nucla area and graduated from Cedaredge High School in 1984, then joined the U.S. Marines.

She is survived by her parents, Darren and Gail Jones of Cedaredge; her brother, Brian Jones of Cedaredge; a sister, Christy Pierce of Grand Junction; and three children, Jesse, Mason and Sadie Hess, all of Bayfield. A celebration of life will be held at a later date.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: October 23, 2016, 12:19:36 AM »

Praying we are one day closer to Justice for Dylan!   an angelic monkey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF7qOTCnyo0

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LF7qOTCnyo0" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/LF7qOTCnyo0</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: October 25, 2016, 04:09:20 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1483202215039710

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
1 hr ·
Counter claim against Elaine Hall has been dismissed in the name of justice. Nice try Mark, see you real soon!!!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: October 25, 2016, 04:11:45 PM »

Yes, it's true. 
Diabolical practically beyond belief to most, but true.
He never cried out or searched for his son, and remains the only person of interest in Dylan's murder.
Most who have paid attention to the facts in this case know he's responsible.
Yet he continues to sue Elaine for anything and everything in court, just like he has since their divorce.
This is twice since Dylan's partial remains were found on Middle Mountain, conveniently in sight from his house.
Last time he tried to make her pay for expenses insurance had already reimbursed him for. 
Yeah, that's the loser he really is.
This time he wanted her to pay him because everything he does is someone else's fault, including killing his own son!

JMO

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/dylan-redwine-murder-father-mark-redwine-suing-mother-elaine-redwine

No soup for him! 

https://www.courts.state.co.us/dockets/index.cfm#results

Docket for: La Plata County - La Plata County Courthouse

Date   Time   Len   Court   Hearing Type   Last Name   First Name   Loc   Case #   Division
10/25/16   8:30 AM   1D   District   Hearing   REDWINE   ELAINE   34   2015CV30101   Division 2
10/25/16   8:30 AM   1D   District   Hearing   REDWINE   MARK           34   2015CV30101   Division 2

Case dismissed.    

Here's to you, Mark!   

Katt wasn't there in body today, but I guarantee you she was there in spirit.
And warriors for Dylan were there to stare the POS down in her place.

Katt's post after the 2014 civil suit.

an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/Katt.Warrior/posts/251907758324498

Katt Hawkins
March 31, 2014 ·

Hello Again Mark,
Isn't public court great? I mean, I'm sure I could have found something better do to with my Monday than look at the back of your filthy head....um wait... nope.... pretty sure it made my day to sit and watch you squirm through your many lies. Be honest, did you really think that you would get away with that BS? $20,000 and you only had receipts for what ??? maybe $7000?
To bad the judge didn't think that because you owned the house when it was damaged that Lainie should pay for it. But the best part, really the best was watching you make an ass of yourself AGAIN! I mean how do you do it? You're trying to take everything she has from her, you got the house and now you want her to pay to clean up your shit? What was it you said again when you were asked if YOU removed all of your items and trash when you moved out?? Oh yeah... "She (Lainie) got the house and all my trash too." So arrogant you are. How's that working out for you by the way?
What really broke my heart was seeing my friend sob while the attorney's and judge discussed her deceased child, and there you sat with your "I couldn't give a shit attitude." Why Mark? Why don't you give a shit... Oh yeah!!! You killed him! You killed Dylan and then you sat in that court room and didn't give a shit that they were discussing him or the fact that he is deceased, because all you could do was think about the money you thought you were going to be awarded today?
Whatcha gonna do with your $70 Mark? HUH?? Wait I have suggestion, try getting that nasty shit shaved off your face and have someone cut those hideous fingernails.
Best of luck with your $70 bucks,
Katt

We won't give up.

Justice for Dylan!!!  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: October 26, 2016, 06:55:36 AM »

Keep talking, Mark.   

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20161025/NEWS01/161029549//article/20161025/NEWS01/161029549/Judge-tosses-lawsuit-filed-by-Mark-Redwine

Judge tosses lawsuit filed by Mark Redwine
Counterclaim lacked evidence to support allegations
By Shane Benjamin Herald staff writer Article Last Updated: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 9:04pm

Jerry McBride/Durango Herald
Mark Redwine, father of the late Dylan Redwine, who’s remains were found on Middle Mountain, talks about his relationship with ex-wife, Elaine Hall, Dylan’s mother, on Tuesday in front of the La Plata County Courthouse.

A contentious legal battle between Mark Redwine and Elaine Hall, the parents of a teen boy who went missing nearly four years ago, came to an end Tuesday in a La Plata County courtroom.

District Judge William Herringer dismissed a countersuit filed by the father against his ex-wife. The initial lawsuit filed by Hall was dismissed late last year.

Dylan Redwine went missing in November 2012 and some of his remains were later found above Vallecito Reservoir. The cause of Dylan’s death remains unsolved.

The feuding parents took the witness stand Tuesday during a half-day trial to litigate the counterclaim, which accused the mother of negligence and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

More specifically, Redwine accused Hall of threatening him on social media, encouraging violence against him, stealing from his home, damaging his property, and generally blaming him for their son’s death when there is no evidence to suggest his involvement.

Redwine and Hall tried to mediate their differences, but Hall said Redwine was asking for a $50,000 settlement, and that wasn’t going to happen. So they went to trial on Tuesday.

In an oral ruling, Judge Herringer said Hall has expressed her opinion, and nothing she has said or done is so “extreme and outrageous as to shock the conscience” – a legal standard that must be met to prove emotional distress. And he said no evidence was presented showing she stole or vandalized anything of Redwine’s, and if so, what the value may have been.

The judge said he was troubled by the manner in which the case was litigated. During testimony, he repeatedly stopped Redwine’s lawyer, Christian Hatfield, for his line of questioning, saying he asked compound questions that were more like a fishing expedition or recitation of facts rather than laying a foundation and seeking inquiry.

After Tuesday’s ruling, Hall said she is glad to have the case resolved, but she looks forward to the day when criminal charges are brought against Redwine, “which is the most important piece” to seeking justice for Dylan.

In an hour-long interview after the ruling, Redwine said he doesn’t believe charges will ever be brought in the case, especially against him.

“Would it surprise me, yes, because I don’t think that day will ever come,” he said.

“If they don’t have it by now, they’re never going to have it.”

He’s lost faith in the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office, which is not staffed or equipped to handle an investigation of this magnitude, he said.

“I’ve got a bad taste in my mouth about La Plata County,” he said. “I’ve got a bad taste in my mouth about the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office. I’ve got a bad taste in my mouth about the judicial system.”

He believes investigators were slow to respond, may have contaminated evidence by going in and out of his house – the last known place where Dylan was seen – and failed to collect possible evidence, such as a cereal bowl Dylan used the morning he went missing that was left on the kitchen counter.

Redwine is not convinced a crime was committed, he said. There’s not a “speck of evidence” to suggest anything illegal happened, and the Sheriff’s Office hasn’t revealed why it thinks Dylan’s death is a homicide, he said.

It’s “within the realm of possibilities” Dylan ran away or went for a hike, and a hunter heard him in the woods and accidentally shot him and covered it up, he said. It’s just one possibility.

He’s trying to keep an open mind, whereas his ex-wife concluded from Day 1 he was involved and pushed investigators in that direction, he said.

He’s worried Tuesday’s ruling will embolden Hall to make more accusations against him and rally others to condemn or harm him.

“This victory for Elaine is about justice for Elaine,” he said. “It’s not about justice for Dylan.”

Dylan, who was 13 at the time, went missing Nov. 19, 2012, a day after he arrived in town from Monument for a court-ordered visit with his father for Thanksgiving. The community and law enforcement organized numerous searches until finding a few bone fragments June, 23, 2013, in a forested area on Middle Mountain several miles northeast of his father’s home near Vallecito Reservoir.

The La Plata County Coroner’s Office classified the death as a homicide, and in August 2015, the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office identified Mark Redwine as a person of interest. But no arrests have been made.

Redwine said he filed the counterclaim that was dismissed Tuesday in response to Hall’s wrongful-death lawsuit, in which she accused her former husband of breaching his parental duties, and, in effect, causing Dylan’s death.

The wrongful-death lawsuit was dismissed in December 2015 because it was filed after the statute of limitations.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: October 27, 2016, 08:54:24 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/photos/a.657232920972769.1073741827.657231774306217/1473347469361306/?type=3&theater

Justice for DYLAN Redwine
Yesterday

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: October 30, 2016, 01:06:05 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1487524347940830

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice added 4 new photos.
23 hrs ·

GREAT NEWS
The banner that was stolen Tuesday Oct 25 ( The day Mark's case against Elaine was dismissed) was replaced today with a new one.
Thanks to all that got it replaced so quickly! Thank you to the property owner and thank you to Ram Signs for donating the replacement and getting it shipped in no time.
Dylan has such awesome people in his corner!!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: October 31, 2016, 07:30:14 PM »

an angelic monkey 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a3kZjpuSG8

Dylan

Katt Hawkins

Published on Nov 18, 2014
Dylan Redwine ~ Missing You

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/5a3kZjpuSG8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/5a3kZjpuSG8</a>

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: November 17, 2016, 10:44:11 AM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.