January 18, 2017, 04:28:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO Remains found #3  (Read 95203 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #400 on: November 18, 2016, 02:53:17 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/photos/a.658662100829851.1073741829.657231774306217/1498624813500238/?type=3

Justice for DYLAN Redwine
7 hrs ·

Remember this? A 13 year old boy coming for Thanksgiving break?
Who would have ever thought this would be the last picture of Dylan alive.

FOUR years ago ....TODAY ..... Dylan Redwine was murdered in cold blood, left in the forest to be eaten by wildlife.

Only a monster.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"We won't give up on you, Natalee.  You didn't give up on us, and we will continue with the investigation until we have all of the answers to your disappearance.  God be with you my Natalee!" Dave Holloway ARUBA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: November 19, 2016, 03:14:36 AM »

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/article/20161118/PRT01/161119870

Redwine banner replaced in Vallecito
Article Last Updated: Friday, November 18, 2016 3:25pm

Saturday, Nov. 19, marks the four-year anniversary of the disappearance of Dylan Redwine. The youth was on a court-ordered visit for Thanksgiving with his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito. He disappeared the day after his arrival in La Plata County. Some of his remains were found in June of 2013 on Middle Mountain near Vallecito. A $50,000 reward is being offered by his mother, Elaine Hatfield Hall, for information on his disappearance and death. A previous banner hanging in Vallecito offering information on the reward was stolen. This replacement banner was made by RAM Signs in Farmington and was recently hung up in Vallecito.

"We won't give up on you, Natalee.  You didn't give up on us, and we will continue with the investigation until we have all of the answers to your disappearance.  God be with you my Natalee!" Dave Holloway ARUBA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: November 26, 2016, 02:17:16 PM »

https://durangoherald.com/articles/111153-judge-tosses-lawsuit-filed-by-mark-redwine

Local News
Judge tosses lawsuit filed by Mark Redwine

Counterclaim lacked evidence to support allegations
By Shane Benjamin Herald Staff Writer | Tuesday, Oct. 25, 2016 3:04 PM

In an hour-long interview after the ruling, Redwine said he doesn’t believe charges will ever be brought in the case, especially against him.

“Would it surprise me, yes, because I don’t think that day will ever come,” he said.

“If they don’t have it by now, they’re never going to have it.”

They've got enough, and it's just a matter of time until they get him.
Justice is coming, I can't wait.
JMO

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: December 03, 2016, 06:35:45 PM »

Dylan has been on my mind all day, wish we'd see some justice for this sweet boy and his family.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7XEuiCl4r8

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/d7XEuiCl4r8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/d7XEuiCl4r8</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: December 05, 2016, 08:15:37 PM »

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/article/20161125/PRT03/161129913/-1/prt/Redwine-mother-thanks-friends-supporters

Redwine mother thanks friends, supporters
Article Last Updated: Friday, November 25, 2016 10:27am

Editor's note: This is a message Elaine Hatfield Hall posted on her Facebook page on Nov. 19.

While today is the four-year mark of Dylan's death, there is not a day that goes by that I don't think about what happened on this day.

I wish daily that I could change the events that transpired four years ago and Dylan would still be with us. But we all know time just does not work that way, so we remain vigilant in fighting for justice for Dylan.

I thank you all for being on this journey with us. I have met so many wonderful people that Dylan brought to us and I have learned so many valuable lessons. First and foremost is to not take for granted the love and support of those that support us. With that being said, I want to thank all of you, and I want to thank all my family and friends. There are many of you who have maintained profile pictures throughout the year and that means so much to me. Thank you for sharing information about Dylan and sending me strength throughout the year.

To our kiddos that experience this loss with us every day, and Dylan's immediate family who also struggle with his loss, we love you and appreciate you.

To my husband, Mike, who works diligently every day on Dylan's case and puts up with my sporadic emotions on a daily basis ... thank you. I truly couldn't survive this without you.

We lost one of Dylan's strongest warriors this year, Denise Hess, aka Katt, but I feel her presence and I know she is up there with Dylan and mom still working on getting justice for Dylan just as she did here on earth.

The case is moving forward and I am still confident an arrest will occur.

As we live our daily lives, it is important to remember that your life can change in the blink of an eye, so love honestly and peacefully, laugh often and always try to remember that everyone has pain in their hearts, so be tolerant of others and always be kind.

I love you all and thank you again for being on this journey with us. I could not do this without your love and strength.

And to Dylan, you were always a bright spot in our lives and you continue to be daily. With every choice I make, I think of you.

Tonight, we will do what you loved the most, play poker with our family, and we will think about you.

We wish you were here, but you will always be with us. Love to all of you and thank you again for all you do for Dylan.

To Dylan's friends whom he loved, hang tough and enjoy these moments in your young lives ... Dylan would want that.

Elaine Hatfield Hall

Monument

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: December 06, 2016, 08:25:56 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: December 14, 2016, 01:14:37 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

Indeed he did!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: December 17, 2016, 08:49:32 AM »

Four years and another Christmas season without Dylan, and without justice for him.  Crying or Very sad
But he is not forgotten.
Dylan is loved and remembered, and always will be.  Friends in Bayfield take excellent care of his memorial bench.  
He even has a Christmas village this year!  So sweet.   an angelic monkey

I was thinking this morning of the Father who sent his son, Jesus, to be a sacrifice for our sin.  And the father, blessed with four sons, who took his youngest son's life for revenge, and continues to keep the rest of his remains hidden denying his proper burial four years later.  There will be justice for Dylan, the Father will see to it in His timing.  He gives us all every chance in the world to come to Him.  Mark has had four years to search his soul, but nothing seems to have changed; it's all about Mark.  God bless all who continue to search for Dylan's remains in an effort to give those who truly love him peace in knowing he has been properly laid to rest.  Please God, give them justice on this earth too.      

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1876783642543900&set=o.555378941155380&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1500052736677076&set=a.101966986485665.4794.100000170913142&type=3&theater

« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 08:51:10 AM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: December 18, 2016, 03:12:24 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396121153662.144726.555378941155380/1211473502212584/?type=3&permPage=1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: December 22, 2016, 08:10:31 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: January 10, 2017, 09:15:34 PM »

He has been the assistant DA, so he knows the case.  Praying the case will move forward now!

Justice for Dylan!

https://durangoherald.com/articles/126527-elected-la-plata-county-officials-to-be-sworn-into-office-tuesday

Elected La Plata County officials to be sworn into office Tuesday

Saturday, Jan. 7, 2017 2:29 PM

Newly elected and re-elected La Plata county officials will be sworn into office by judge Martha Minot at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday in the division three courtroom on the second floor of the La Plata County Courthouse, 1060 East Second Ave.

Officials taking oaths of office at the ceremony will be county commissioners Julie Westendorff and Gwen Lachelt, District Attorney Christian Champagne and Surveyor Steven McCormack.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: January 11, 2017, 07:16:42 PM »

Justice for Dylan!   

https://durangoherald.com/articles/127389-four-la-plata-county-officials-take-oath-of-office

New district attorney, incumbent commissioners, surveyor sworn in
By Jessica Pace Herald Staff Writer | Wednesday, Jan. 11, 2017 4:00 PM

District Attorney Christian Champagne claimed his office after winning a heated race against fellow Democrat Ben Lammons. Champagne received the nomination in the June 2016 primary with 66 percent of the vote.

Champagne served since 2009 as deputy under outgoing District Attorney Todd Risberg. The jurisdiction encompasses Archuleta, La Plata and San Juan counties.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.