March 28, 2024, 09:17:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO Remains found #3  (Read 464633 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #400 on: November 18, 2016, 02:53:17 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/photos/a.658662100829851.1073741829.657231774306217/1498624813500238/?type=3

Justice for DYLAN Redwine
7 hrs ·

Remember this? A 13 year old boy coming for Thanksgiving break?
Who would have ever thought this would be the last picture of Dylan alive.

FOUR years ago ....TODAY ..... Dylan Redwine was murdered in cold blood, left in the forest to be eaten by wildlife.

Only a monster.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: November 19, 2016, 03:14:36 AM »

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/article/20161118/PRT01/161119870

Redwine banner replaced in Vallecito
Article Last Updated: Friday, November 18, 2016 3:25pm

Saturday, Nov. 19, marks the four-year anniversary of the disappearance of Dylan Redwine. The youth was on a court-ordered visit for Thanksgiving with his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito. He disappeared the day after his arrival in La Plata County. Some of his remains were found in June of 2013 on Middle Mountain near Vallecito. A $50,000 reward is being offered by his mother, Elaine Hatfield Hall, for information on his disappearance and death. A previous banner hanging in Vallecito offering information on the reward was stolen. This replacement banner was made by RAM Signs in Farmington and was recently hung up in Vallecito.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: November 26, 2016, 02:17:16 PM »

https://durangoherald.com/articles/111153-judge-tosses-lawsuit-filed-by-mark-redwine

Local News
Judge tosses lawsuit filed by Mark Redwine

Counterclaim lacked evidence to support allegations
By Shane Benjamin Herald Staff Writer | Tuesday, Oct. 25, 2016 3:04 PM

In an hour-long interview after the ruling, Redwine said he doesn’t believe charges will ever be brought in the case, especially against him.

“Would it surprise me, yes, because I don’t think that day will ever come,” he said.

“If they don’t have it by now, they’re never going to have it.”

They've got enough, and it's just a matter of time until they get him.
Justice is coming, I can't wait.
JMO

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: December 03, 2016, 06:35:45 PM »

Dylan has been on my mind all day, wish we'd see some justice for this sweet boy and his family.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7XEuiCl4r8

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/d7XEuiCl4r8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/d7XEuiCl4r8</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: December 05, 2016, 08:15:37 PM »

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/article/20161125/PRT03/161129913/-1/prt/Redwine-mother-thanks-friends-supporters

Redwine mother thanks friends, supporters
Article Last Updated: Friday, November 25, 2016 10:27am

Editor's note: This is a message Elaine Hatfield Hall posted on her Facebook page on Nov. 19.

While today is the four-year mark of Dylan's death, there is not a day that goes by that I don't think about what happened on this day.

I wish daily that I could change the events that transpired four years ago and Dylan would still be with us. But we all know time just does not work that way, so we remain vigilant in fighting for justice for Dylan.

I thank you all for being on this journey with us. I have met so many wonderful people that Dylan brought to us and I have learned so many valuable lessons. First and foremost is to not take for granted the love and support of those that support us. With that being said, I want to thank all of you, and I want to thank all my family and friends. There are many of you who have maintained profile pictures throughout the year and that means so much to me. Thank you for sharing information about Dylan and sending me strength throughout the year.

To our kiddos that experience this loss with us every day, and Dylan's immediate family who also struggle with his loss, we love you and appreciate you.

To my husband, Mike, who works diligently every day on Dylan's case and puts up with my sporadic emotions on a daily basis ... thank you. I truly couldn't survive this without you.

We lost one of Dylan's strongest warriors this year, Denise Hess, aka Katt, but I feel her presence and I know she is up there with Dylan and mom still working on getting justice for Dylan just as she did here on earth.

The case is moving forward and I am still confident an arrest will occur.

As we live our daily lives, it is important to remember that your life can change in the blink of an eye, so love honestly and peacefully, laugh often and always try to remember that everyone has pain in their hearts, so be tolerant of others and always be kind.

I love you all and thank you again for being on this journey with us. I could not do this without your love and strength.

And to Dylan, you were always a bright spot in our lives and you continue to be daily. With every choice I make, I think of you.

Tonight, we will do what you loved the most, play poker with our family, and we will think about you.

We wish you were here, but you will always be with us. Love to all of you and thank you again for all you do for Dylan.

To Dylan's friends whom he loved, hang tough and enjoy these moments in your young lives ... Dylan would want that.

Elaine Hatfield Hall

Monument

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: December 06, 2016, 08:25:56 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: December 14, 2016, 01:14:37 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

Indeed he did!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: December 17, 2016, 08:49:32 AM »

Four years and another Christmas season without Dylan, and without justice for him.  Crying or Very sad
But he is not forgotten.
Dylan is loved and remembered, and always will be.  Friends in Bayfield take excellent care of his memorial bench.  
He even has a Christmas village this year!  So sweet.   an angelic monkey

I was thinking this morning of the Father who sent his son, Jesus, to be a sacrifice for our sin.  And the father, blessed with four sons, who took his youngest son's life for revenge, and continues to keep the rest of his remains hidden denying his proper burial four years later.  There will be justice for Dylan, the Father will see to it in His timing.  He gives us all every chance in the world to come to Him.  Mark has had four years to search his soul, but nothing seems to have changed; it's all about Mark.  God bless all who continue to search for Dylan's remains in an effort to give those who truly love him peace in knowing he has been properly laid to rest.  Please God, give them justice on this earth too.      

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1876783642543900&set=o.555378941155380&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1500052736677076&set=a.101966986485665.4794.100000170913142&type=3&theater

« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 08:51:10 AM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: December 18, 2016, 03:12:24 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396121153662.144726.555378941155380/1211473502212584/?type=3&permPage=1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: December 22, 2016, 08:10:31 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: January 10, 2017, 09:15:34 PM »

He has been the assistant DA, so he knows the case.  Praying the case will move forward now!

Justice for Dylan!

https://durangoherald.com/articles/126527-elected-la-plata-county-officials-to-be-sworn-into-office-tuesday

Elected La Plata County officials to be sworn into office Tuesday

Saturday, Jan. 7, 2017 2:29 PM

Newly elected and re-elected La Plata county officials will be sworn into office by judge Martha Minot at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday in the division three courtroom on the second floor of the La Plata County Courthouse, 1060 East Second Ave.

Officials taking oaths of office at the ceremony will be county commissioners Julie Westendorff and Gwen Lachelt, District Attorney Christian Champagne and Surveyor Steven McCormack.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: January 11, 2017, 07:16:42 PM »

Justice for Dylan!   

https://durangoherald.com/articles/127389-four-la-plata-county-officials-take-oath-of-office

New district attorney, incumbent commissioners, surveyor sworn in
By Jessica Pace Herald Staff Writer | Wednesday, Jan. 11, 2017 4:00 PM

District Attorney Christian Champagne claimed his office after winning a heated race against fellow Democrat Ben Lammons. Champagne received the nomination in the June 2016 primary with 66 percent of the vote.

Champagne served since 2009 as deputy under outgoing District Attorney Todd Risberg. The jurisdiction encompasses Archuleta, La Plata and San Juan counties.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: January 19, 2017, 06:59:18 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: January 19, 2017, 10:30:30 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380/1595243623835568/?type=3

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
3 hrs ·
I was just sent this photo from today. Elaine was very happy to see the replacement sign up for 1st time. Last time she was in Durango area someone had stole it off a fence that sits on private property. Thanks again to all that helped getting the stolen sign replaced.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: January 23, 2017, 12:58:49 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380/1595243623835568/?type=3

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
3 hrs ·
I was just sent this photo from today. Elaine was very happy to see the replacement sign up for 1st time. Last time she was in Durango area someone had stole it off a fence that sits on private property. Thanks again to all that helped getting the stolen sign replaced.

an angelic monkey  Praying there will be justice for Dylan.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: February 02, 2017, 08:00:31 PM »

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/article/20170202/PRT01/170209953/-1/prt/Family-friends-gathering-for-Dylan-Redwine's-18th-birthday

Family, friends gathering for Dylan Redwine's 18th birthday
By Melanie Brubaker Mazur

Times Editor Article Last Updated: Thursday, February 02, 2017 4:29pm

Elaine Hatfield Hall visits the sign in Vallecito offering the reward for the office of her son. The previous one disappeared, and Ram Signs in Farmington donated this replacement.
Courtesy photo

Feb. 6 is Dylan Redwine's 18th birthday.

To commemorate his life, his mother and friends are gathering at 11 a.m. Monday at his memorial bench at Pine River Cemetery.

The boy disappeared just before Thanksgiving in 2012 while visiting his father, Mark Redwine, during a court-ordered visit at his Vallecito home. The boy didn't show up to meet his friends the next day as they had planned, and a massive search ensued. Mark Redwine had errands to do in Durango, and he said he left his son sleeping at his home that morning. He said the boy was gone when he got back. Partial remains of his body were found on Middle Mountain in June of 2013.

No arrests have been made in the case, but the La Plata County Sheriff's Office has stated Dylan was murdered, and Mark Redwine has been named a person of interest in the investigation.

Dylan's mother, Elaine Hatfield Hall, said she still believes her ex-husband killed their son.

"There never has been any doubt," she said. "We have looked to every avenue, and it always points the same finger back at him."

Her son wouldn't have wanted his family to quit living after he did, she added.

"We're focusing on him and what's right for him," she said. "We are clearing this case up, and making sure the person who did this to him gets their time."

While she acknowledges the upcoming birthday will be difficult, she wanted to have an opportunity for his friends and community members to gather to remember him.

"It will be a little celebration for Dylan, because he can't be here for his 18th birthday," she said.

Nearly five years after his death, his classmates still remember their friend.

"It'll be five years this November since Dylan went missing and I'd be lying if I said it did not have a huge impact on myself, my class, and this community as a whole," wrote Jackson Sibley, a friend of Dylan's and a senior at Bayfield High School. "Dylan's birthday is a time for all of us to just be thankful that we knew Dylan for the time that we did, and to remember that even though he is not here physically, he always has been and always will be with us."

Although Hall misses her son every day, she believes the community support after his disappearance has been positive.

"This is a community cause, not just our family any longer," she said. "It's very important to the D.A.'s office, the sheriff's office, and the community, to get justice for Dylan...I think this year will be an exciting year."

Not a day goes by without thinking of her son, but she also knows she and her family have to keep moving forward.

"I see all of his friends, and they're playing sports," she said. "Every year is hard." Speculating on what her son would be like today, she wonders if he would be planning to go to college, or if he would have a girlfriend.

"He would be driving," she said. "What would his plans be? His friends are reaching 5'11" and six feet tall. Who would he be today? Every day it crosses my mind. He would be establishing his independence."

"The Dylan Redwine case is still open," Lt. Dan Bender said in an email from the La Plata County Sheriff's Office. "It has never been set aside. The Sheriff's Office is not releasing any new information at this time."

District Attorney Christian Champagne said he is working closely with the sheriff's office on the case.

"It's a team approach," Champagne said. The investigation is not complete, "but we continue to consult very closely and look at how we can proceed and what steps we can take."

Hall said all are welcome to Monday's event.

"Thanks for all of the support," she said, speaking to the many people who still remember her son. "I appreciate everyone rallying around Dylan."

an angelic monkey

Friends of Dylan Redwine held a birthday bash for him on Feb. 6, 2013, for his 13th birthday. At the time, his remains had not been found. Denise Hess and Anne Cook spoke at the event, which was held to draw attention to the boy's disappearance.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: February 04, 2017, 12:48:21 PM »

an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154969814728064&set=a.10151016993788064.483775.698508063&type=3&theater

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: February 04, 2017, 12:50:08 PM »

an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154967071423064&set=a.465654678063.271153.698508063&type=3&theater

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: February 06, 2017, 05:31:57 PM »

an angelic monkey

Happy 18th Birthday in heaven, Dylan!  <3

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/article/20170206/PRT01/170209909/

Family, friends remember Dylan Redwine
Boy's 18th birthday is Feb. 6
By Melanie Brubaker Mazur

Times Editor Article Last Updated: Monday, February 06, 2017 2:56pm

With pizza, sodas, balloons and cake, it could have been a typical birthday party for any 18-year-old boy.

Except the boy is gone.

More than four years after his disappearance, friends and family gathered at a memorial bench at Pine River Cemetery in Bayfield Monday to commemorate Dylan Redwine.

The 13-year-old boy disappeared before Thanksgiving of 2012 while visiting his father, Mark Redwine, during a court-ordered visit in Vallecito. In June of 2013, partial remains of his body were found on Middle Mountain. The La Plata County Sheriff's Office determined his death was a homicide and said Mark Redwine was a person of interest, but he has not been charged with any crime in connection with his son's disappearance.

Monday was Dylan's birthday, and he would have been 18 years old. His mother and her second husband, Elaine and Michael Hall, gathered with her friends and Dylan's classmates to remember him.

"This is obviously very hard," Elaine Hall said to the gathering of about two dozen people. "Thank you so much for coming. We appreciate it."

La Plata County Sheriff Sean Smith and two sheriff's investigators were in attendance, along with Christian Champagne, the district attorney.

Three of Dylan's boyhood friends attended, Wes Herring, Jackson Sibley and Ryan Nava. They blew out the birthday candles on his cake which were quickly lit and re-lit as they blew out in the cold February weather. Joseph Hemphill of Durango Aerial Photography brought his drone to record the event.

While there are many people she appreciates for continuing to advocate for her son, Hall thanked Hiedi Lewis of Floral Expressions for providing the flowers that continue to decorate Dylan's memorial bench in the cemetery. Mini Merc and AJ's Pizza donated the pizza for the gathering.

Photo by Melanie Brubaker Mazur
Pictures of Dylan Redwine.

Elaine Hatfield Hall thanks friends for gathering for her son's birthday on Monday.

Ryan Nava, Wes Herring and Jackson Sibley gather to blow out birthday candles with Dylan's mother, Elaine Hall.

Friends release balloons in memory of Dylan Redwine on Monday.

A small crowd watches balloons float away on Monday that were released to commemorate Dylan Redwine's birthday.

A message from a well-wisher.

Photo courtesy Durango Aerial Photography
A drone captured this image of friends gathering Monday at Pine River Cemetery for the birthday of Dylan Redwine.

Floral Expressions provides the flowers that decorate Dylan Redwine's memorial bench in Pine River Cemetery.

Friends and family members have left rocks, baseball gear and other rememberances of Dylan Redwine below his memorial bench at Pine River Cemetery.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: February 12, 2017, 01:11:46 PM »

1547 days since Dylan was murdered, and we're still waiting for justice.   

After almost three years since the murder, they finally named Mark Redwine the only person of interest; and then crickets for another year and a half.

It's just not right!

Justice for Dylan!   

Today is the 919th day since Dylan was murdered. 

Almost two years since his partial remains were found on the side of Middle Mountain, in an area Mark can see from his front door.

It takes an especially cruel individual to do what has been done, and is being done here.   

Dylan deserves a proper burial, and justice.  He and his loved ones deserve peace. 

JMO

Justice for Dylan!   

https://www.facebook.com/drphilshow/videos/10153316377808909/

I have never, nor will I ever, make any secret that I believe Mark killed Dylan. 
Elaine

I believe the person that killed my brother is Mark Allen Redwine, and I'll believe that until anybody can convince me otherwise.  My biggest concern is Mark walks. 
Cory

Mark does not like that I publicly state he murdered Dylan.  Marks says I'm trying to make his life miserable.  I know that Mark is very upset with me, (and) because of how critical I have been of him, and I know that he would rather I just let this go and shut my mouth, than continue to blame him.  And that will never happen.  I will risk my own life before I will ever stop fighting for justice for Dylan.
Elaine

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/article/20150212/PRT01/150219932/-1/prt/Dylan%27s-mother-calls-for-arrest-of-Mark-Redwine

Dylan's mother calls for arrest of Mark Redwine
D.A., sheriff's office need to focus on son's murder, Elaine Hatfield says
By Melanie BRUBAKER Mazur

Times Editor Article Last Updated: Thursday, February 12, 2015 2:25pm

More than two years after her son's disappearance, Elaine Hatfield blames his death on her ex-husband and Dylan's father, Mark Redwine.

And she is discouraged and angry that he has not been charged with his murder.

"I know he killed Dylan," she said in a phone interview from her home in Monument, where she and her two sons had moved in 2012, before her son's disappearance. "It amazes me that he (Mark Redwine) can just leave, and we will not know where he is."

Dylan was on a court-ordered visit to see his father in Vallecito over Thanksgiving when he disappeared in 2012. A few of his bones were found on Middle Mountain in June of 2013.

Mark Redwine has steadfastedly maintained his innocence, saying he left his son at home on the Monday before Thanksgiving to do errands in Durango.

Hatfield said she is concerned about her and her family's safety, including that of her eldest son, Cory Redwine, and his new son.

"I'm just at a level of frustration," she said. "Where is Dylan's case?"

She says she's been told by investigators with the La Plata County Sheriff's Office that they have handed the case to District Attorney Todd Risberg. She has not heard from anyone in the district attorney's office, or from the county's new sheriff, Sean Smith, who was elected in 2014.

"This was the murder of my son," she said. "They're minimizing it. And I fear for our safety. I don't understand where it (the case) went. It seems like the perpetrator has all the rights."

On Friday, Feb. 6, her son's 16th birthday, she received calls and messages from friends and from reporters who have been covering the case since Dylan disappeared, but she did not hear anything from law enforcement.

"I feel like we're all by ourselves," she said. "I know there's a process. I'm not naive. But when does the process work for the victim?"

The investigation of her son's disappearance and death "needs some attention now," she said. "The day he went missing, it didn't get the attention then. They kept insisting he was a runaway. I told them he was not a runaway."

All of the evidence points to her ex-husband, she said.

"Two years later, he's gotten rid of everything in the house," she said. "I want to spur La Plata County to get going, but I'm not sure what it will take."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.