March 28, 2024, 03:45:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO Remains found #3  (Read 464681 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #420 on: February 12, 2017, 02:11:58 PM »

an angelic monkey

Happy 18th Birthday in heaven, Dylan!  <3

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/article/20170206/PRT01/170209909/

Family, friends remember Dylan Redwine
Boy's 18th birthday is Feb. 6
By Melanie Brubaker Mazur

Times Editor Article Last Updated: Monday, February 06, 2017 2:56pm

With pizza, sodas, balloons and cake, it could have been a typical birthday party for any 18-year-old boy.

Except the boy is gone.

More than four years after his disappearance, friends and family gathered at a memorial bench at Pine River Cemetery in Bayfield Monday to commemorate Dylan Redwine.

The 13-year-old boy disappeared before Thanksgiving of 2012 while visiting his father, Mark Redwine, during a court-ordered visit in Vallecito. In June of 2013, partial remains of his body were found on Middle Mountain. The La Plata County Sheriff's Office determined his death was a homicide and said Mark Redwine was a person of interest, but he has not been charged with any crime in connection with his son's disappearance.

Monday was Dylan's birthday, and he would have been 18 years old. His mother and her second husband, Elaine and Michael Hall, gathered with her friends and Dylan's classmates to remember him.

"This is obviously very hard," Elaine Hall said to the gathering of about two dozen people. "Thank you so much for coming. We appreciate it."

La Plata County Sheriff Sean Smith and two sheriff's investigators were in attendance, along with Christian Champagne, the district attorney.

Three of Dylan's boyhood friends attended, Wes Herring, Jackson Sibley and Ryan Nava. They blew out the birthday candles on his cake which were quickly lit and re-lit as they blew out in the cold February weather. Joseph Hemphill of Durango Aerial Photography brought his drone to record the event.

While there are many people she appreciates for continuing to advocate for her son, Hall thanked Hiedi Lewis of Floral Expressions for providing the flowers that continue to decorate Dylan's memorial bench in the cemetery. Mini Merc and AJ's Pizza donated the pizza for the gathering.

Photo by Melanie Brubaker Mazur
Pictures of Dylan Redwine.

Elaine Hatfield Hall thanks friends for gathering for her son's birthday on Monday.

Ryan Nava, Wes Herring and Jackson Sibley gather to blow out birthday candles with Dylan's mother, Elaine Hall.

Friends release balloons in memory of Dylan Redwine on Monday.

A small crowd watches balloons float away on Monday that were released to commemorate Dylan Redwine's birthday.

A message from a well-wisher.

Photo courtesy Durango Aerial Photography
A drone captured this image of friends gathering Monday at Pine River Cemetery for the birthday of Dylan Redwine.

Floral Expressions provides the flowers that decorate Dylan Redwine's memorial bench in Pine River Cemetery.

Friends and family members have left rocks, baseball gear and other rememberances of Dylan Redwine below his memorial bench at Pine River Cemetery.

Justice for Dylan!

« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 03:42:30 AM by texasmom » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: February 12, 2017, 02:13:46 PM »

I thought about Mark Redwine when I read this today.  As sorry of a human being as Leslie Ray Charping must have been in life to have deserved such an obituary to be written by his own child...apparently even he didn't murder one of his own.

Justice for Dylan!  

http://www.kltv.com/story/34481895/mans-brutal-obituary-says-he-lived-much-longer-than-he-deserved

Man's brutal obituary says he lived 'much longer than he deserved'
Saturday, February 11th 2017, 12:01 pm CST
Saturday, February 11th 2017, 12:37 pm CST

"I told the truth," Sheila Smith, Charping's daughter, said. "I am not sorry for telling the truth and I am not sorry for standing up for myself."

Several accounts describe Charping as physically and verbally abusive. Smith said she could not pretend he was an honorable man and give him a fond farewell.

"For someone that knew him, and family members that knew him, and to see something on there that was a complete lie, I couldn't write that in good conscience," Smith said.

Smith has been getting so much attention for it that supervisors at her job have asked her not to respond and she requested her face be obscured during on-camera interviews.

Smith paid for her father's cremation because he did not have insurance and describes in the obituary that his ashes will be kept in a barn until the family's donkey runs out of wood shavings.

"When you don't talk about it, and you don't acknowledge the problem even exists, it just grows," Smith said. "It's not going to stop until people say this is a problem and talk about it."

Here is the full text of Charping's obituary:

"Leslie Ray "Popeye" Charping was born in Galveston on November 20, 1942 and passed away January 30, 2017, which was 29 years longer than expected and much longer than he deserved. Leslie battled with cancer in his latter years and lost his battle, ultimately due to being the horses ass he was known for. He leaves behind 2 relieved children; a son Leslie Roy Charping and daughter, Shiela Smith along with six grandchildren and countless other victims including an ex wife, relatives, friends, neighbors, doctors, nurses and random strangers.

At a young age, Leslie quickly became a model example of bad parenting combined with mental illness and a complete commitment to drinking, drugs, womanizing and being generally offensive. Leslie enlisted to serve in the Navy, but not so much in a brave & patriotic way but more as part of a plea deal to escape sentencing on criminal charges. While enlisted, Leslie was the Navy boxing champion and went on to sufficiently embarrass his family and country by spending the remainder of his service in the Balboa Mental Health Hospital receiving much needed mental healthcare services.

Leslie was surprisingly intelligent, however he lacked ambition and motivation to do anything more than being reckless, wasteful, squandering the family savings and fantasizing about get rich quick schemes. Leslie's hobbies included being abusive to his family, expediting trips to heaven for the beloved family pets and fishing, which he was less skilled with than the previously mentioned. Leslie's life served no other obvious purpose, he did not contribute to society or serve his community and he possessed no redeeming qualities besides quick whited sarcasm which was amusing during his sober days.

With Leslie's passing he will be missed only for what he never did; being a loving husband, father and good friend. No services will be held, there will be no prayers for eternal peace and no apologies to the family he tortured. Leslie's remains will be cremated and kept in the barn until "Ray", the family donkey's wood shavings run out. Leslie's passing proves that evil does in fact die and hopefully marks a time of healing and safety for all.
"

http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/bayarea/news/article/Texas-man-s-hilarious-obit-hails-him-as-10923450.php

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: February 12, 2017, 10:11:27 PM »

WARNING:  GRAPHIC AND DISGUSTING

The pictures that Dylan and Cory discovered on Mark's laptop in 2011 were discussed while filming the first Dr. Phil show, but cut from the show before it aired.

This is one of them.

Sick freak!  

https://www.facebook.com/WarriorsforDylan/photos/a.112996688890892.1073741825.112996512224243/586796841510872/?type=3&theater

How, when you know your boys saw these pictures, could you possibly think you would win primary custody of a 13 year old?
He knew Dylan didn't want to live in that!

But it was never about Dylan, Mark didn't really even know Dylan anymore; it was about his need to control Elaine, and not pay child support.

Dylan confronted Mark about the pictures Labor Day weekend 2012, just weeks before Mark lost his fight for primary custody in court.
Dylan was murdered within hours of arriving for his first court ordered visitation with Mark, two months later.
Mark had no communications at all with Dylan between the court hearing and the day Dylan died.
Mark mailed Elaine what he eventually called a $200 "good faith" child support check, postmarked the day Elaine reported Dylan missing.
Thing is, he never mailed another "good faith" check in all the months Dylan was "missing" and everyone contributed and searched, but Mark.
That check was his message telling her why she'd never see her baby again.

JMO

« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 10:17:29 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: February 23, 2017, 06:28:32 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1645396345486962

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice added 2 new photos.
11 hrs ·
Dylan's story continues to capture the attention of many networks. Not sure when or how it will air but I am so glad after about 5 years his story is still going strong. Dylan's Mama and brother were interviewed less than a week ago by a network that broadcasts their shows in 170 different countries, in 30+ different languages and in over 430 Million homes. Justice for Dylan!!

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: February 26, 2017, 11:25:47 AM »

an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1647431021950161?match=ZHlsYW4gcmVkd2luZQ%3D%3D

Brenda Cunningham‎ posted to Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
February 24 at 8:30pm ·

Dear God; this evening I come before you begging you to move the Dylan Redwine investigation forward, I beg you to work within law enforcement so they may make an arrest, I beg for justice for Dylan Redwine. I beg you to give us retribution for this loss, we can never have Dylan back this we know; what's done is done, but I beg you to allow earthly justice which will lead to healing of our broken hearts.
Please answer this prayer, thank you, Amen

#justiceforDylanRedwinenowplease

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: February 26, 2017, 11:39:56 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396121153662.144726.555378941155380/1644320025594594/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1650207485005848

Brenda Cunningham‎ posted to Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
1 hr ·
Dear God; on this Sunday evening I come before you once again in prayer for Dylan Redwine, his family, friends, & Warriors, I pray for healing to come through justice on earth. I pray you comfort the many broken hearts that grieve the loss of this child.
I pray that you always hold Dyl's Mutti extra tight, I pray that you dry the tears that escape from her eyes, I pray that you fill her with Dyl's love & your light, I pray that she always feel Dyl by her side.
I pray that you move law enforcement to do their jobs, move them to make an arrest in this case; move them to do something for once to help Elaine, not cause her more pain as the judicial system in Colorado has done for so many years. Please bring justice for Dylan, Amen
#justicefordylanredwineplease
#istandwithelaine

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: March 03, 2017, 07:43:02 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380/676748795685060/?type=3&permPage=1

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1655477361145527

‎Brenda Cunningham posted‎ to Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
20 hrs ·

Dear God; since you called Dylan Redwine home so many people have joined together to be this child's voice, thousands of people praying for justice for this child & his loved ones, thousands of voices begging you to move law enforcement forward & make an arrest.

Please help us to be patient & believe that La Plata County Colorado officials haven't forgotten their duty to the people, help us to remain calm & wait for them to make their move, help us to have confidence in their ability to do their jobs; help us to believe that they know what they're doing. Help them to restore our faith in them. Thank you, Amen

#justicefordylanredwineplease
#arrestmarkredwine

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: April 04, 2017, 06:20:31 AM »

Video at link

http://gazette.com/they-deserved-to-have-a-story-colorado-springs-moms-rally-for-slain-missing-youths/article/1600289

'They deserved to have a story' - Colorado Springs moms rally for slain, missing youths
By: Ellie Mulder  April 3, 2017 Updated: April 3, 2017 at 9:08 pm

On either side of a photo of her son, who was shot and killed in 2012 at the age of 22, Carol Bueno held pictures of double-homicide victims Derek Greer, 15, and Natalie Partida, 16, as she stood on East Vermijo Avenue.

"These two touch me because they were so young - lost way too early," Bueno said.

"They had to walk such a short journey, and it's just so unfair. They deserved to have a story," she added, tears falling from behind her sunglasses as she went on to talk about her son, Joshua Bueno.

Dozens of photos were laid out along the sidewalk and shrubbery, but some had El Paso County's most recently killed children on their minds.

The network of support is crucial, said Elaine Hall, whose son, 13-year-old Dylan Redwine, disappeared on a Thanksgiving trip to visit his father in Vallecito, near Durango, in 2012. His remains were found in June 2013.

"This - murdered and missing children - is not just my story. It's not my issue," Hall said. "It's an epidemic. It's happening all over the country, and it's certainly happening in the state of Colorado. I think it's important that we come together and show each other our support and love."

MOMY is not only a support group, but also an advocacy group, Romero said. She has several goals, one of which is to make Colorado Springs safer so "we don't lose our children in the streets."

"It happens, and we have to step up and not let it happen anymore," she said.

She hopes events like Monday's rally bring awareness.

"The minute the trial's over, we're forgotten, so we're out here to say, 'Uh-uh, no, you're not forgetting me,'" Romero said. "I don't care that Gino died 20 years ago. You're going to know him. You're going to see his picture."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: April 04, 2017, 06:25:02 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uBkzLdLbWs

Colorado Springs gathering for National Crime Victims' Rights Week
Colorado Springs Gazette

Published on Apr 3, 2017
A community of mothers of murdered and missing children gathered together for National Crime Victims’ Rights Week. This year's annual observance is April 2nd through the 8th.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/2uBkzLdLbWs" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/2uBkzLdLbWs</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: April 14, 2017, 11:14:19 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380/1066582546701681/?type=3&permPage=1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: May 01, 2017, 06:55:06 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: May 20, 2017, 10:15:24 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380/1780910978602164

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
1 hr · Edited ·

This weekend is bittersweet for Dylan's family and friends.

Dylan would have been walking with his friends as he graduated from High School.

Only God knows what the future held for Dylan, but I know that he would have gone on to do great things in his life. Dylan may not be there in physical form, but his heart is there and we're all there, too.

Congrats to ALL the Graduates!!!!

I hope your dreams take you....
to the corners of your smiles,
to the highest of your hopes,
to the windows of your opportunities,
and to the most special places
your heart has ever known.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: May 22, 2017, 04:49:37 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380/1783998518293410

3 hrs ·
It was so nice to see Elaine Hall here in Bayfield this weekend, we know it was a long way for her to drive, but we also know how important a moment like this is, she wasn't going to miss it.
Dylan wanted to graduate from High School, you bet he did. It's very sad that someone stole this moment away from him for nothing but selfish revenge.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: May 29, 2017, 12:00:20 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/419630614818868/photos/a.419646231483973.1073741828.419630614818868/1321919707923283/?type=3

Arrest Mark Redwine
31 mins ·
Hi cowardly murderer! Rumor has it that you are back in Bayfield. You and ME on the outs? Anyhow, this is a good thing for Dylan. Phoenix is a big city. It's a lot easier for people to keep an eye on you in a small town.
So how are you going to spend your memorial day? Going scrounging for remains? Maybe going to the store for some tuna? We know what will be on the grill. I'm sure the locals will be more than happy to spread news of your activities all over town. You can bet LE is tracking your every move. One slip up and you've had it. Do you really want to continue living like this? Maybe you do because this is the best you will ever do. Being hounded and watched 24 hours a day.
Say, was this one of your scheduled holidays with Dylan? Sorry, he won't be able to make it. When you murder your own son, that's pretty much the end of your relationship with him. Wait, your relationship with him would have ended anyway....Dylan would have turned 18, so he would never have been obligated to see you again, and I can assure you, he would have chosen not to.
Anyway, happy Memorial Day child killer. Don't slip up! Enjoy!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: June 03, 2017, 11:45:36 AM »

If you read the article carefully, Mark's not planning anything.  Some other person that apparently doesn't know an attack by wildlife was ruled out is helping him out.  But who knows maybe it will be good for Mark to spend a little time with law enforcement, especially since they're not interested in talking to him on the phone.   

Mark spent seven months giving interviews on his front porch gazing up to the area on Middle Mountain where Dylan's partial remains were eventually found.  He was invited by law enforcement to attend that search, but skipped town right before it started and went to Indiana!  He's been pointing to himself as Dylan's murderer since day one!!!  Elaine didn't need LE to name him the POI as firepower to call him a murderer, she hasn't hesitated to do it since they found the remains in June 2013.  He's such a drama queen, it's sickening!

Remember also, Mark has a pattern of coming out of hiding to poke at LE and attempt to appear concerned in the media right before big things happen in this case.  Hoping this one follows suit...

Justice for Dylan!   

https://durangoherald.com/articles/163055-father-plans-search-party-for-dylan-redwine-x2019-s-remains

Father plans search party for Dylan Redwine’s remains

Teen went missing in 2012, was found dead northeast of Vallecito
By Shane Benjamin Herald Staff Writer
Friday, June 2, 2017 4:21 PM Updated 13 hours 8 minutes ago

Mark Redwine, father of Dylan Redwine, plans a seven-day community search in August for his son’s remains northeast of Vallecito.

The seven-day search is scheduled for Aug. 4-11 on Middle Mountain, northeast of Vallecito Reservoir, where some of Dylan’s remains were found in June 2013.

“Instead of having a bunch of little searches go on, I’m trying to create a big search,” Redwine said in an interview this week. “We’ve got two months to put this all together and get everybody’s involvement.”

Dylan went missing Nov. 19, 2012, a day after he arrived from Monument for a court-ordered visit with his father during the Thanksgiving holiday. The death was ruled a homicide by the La Plata County Coroner’s Office, and the case remains under investigation by the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office.

A search organized by the boy’s father presents an interesting dynamic: The Sheriff’s Office has named Mark Redwine a person of interest, and Mark Redwine has grown increasingly frustrated with the Sheriff’s Office, saying the agency made several missteps early in the investigation, has made little progress during the last 4˝ years, and has become non-communicative with him in more recent years.

Sheriff Sean Smith, who was first elected in November 2014, has never spoken to the father and refuses to return his calls, Mark Redwine said.

“I find it a little irritating that he won’t even return my phone calls,” Mark Redwine said.

The Sheriff’s Office declined to comment about the pending investigation or Mark Redwine’s concerns, other than to say the Sheriff’s Office plans to participate and provide assistance to the August search.

“The La Plata County Sheriff’s Office has no further comment on this active investigation and has no comment concerning Mr. Mark Redwine’s opinions regarding the Dylan Redwine investigation,” sheriff’s spokesman Dan Bender wrote in an email to the The Durango Herald.

The search is being coordinated by Shelly Watson, who was born in Bloomfield and lives in Killeen, Texas, near Fort Hood.

Watson said she met Mark Redwine three months ago while learning how to drive trucks. Mark Redwine was her trainer, and they spent time together on the road in his rig. He didn’t talk much about himself, but on about the third week, Watson asked about a key chain and some sports memorabilia hanging on the passenger side in his rig.

Mark Redwine said they were reminders of his son and shared the story of Dylan’s disappearance and the subsequent finding of his remains – a shoulder bone and fingertip in coyote scat – northeast of his home, she said.

Watson said she believes Dylan was killed by wildlife, possibly a mountain lion.

She asked Mark Redwine why he hasn’t done more to find his son’s remains, including searching Middle Mountain. He said it would look bad, especially if he found something, because people would say he knew where to look, she said.

But Watson said finding Dylan’s remains will exonerate Mark Redwine if forensic investigators can prove he was the victim of a wildlife attack.

“I said, ‘Look, I’m going to help you out. I’m going to help Dylan out. ... If they want to put you in jail, and they’re adamant that you killed your son, only the bones will tell the truth, so let’s go find your son,’” Watson said. “He said, ‘OK.’”

Watson agreed to serve as coordinator for the community search, thereby removing Mark Redwine one step.

Regardless of what people may think of Mark Redwine, Watson hopes the community will show up in great numbers to help comb the rugged wilderness for Dylan’s remains.

Mark Redwine said he is on the fence about participating in the search, but he likely won’t participate – for obvious reasons.

“I don’t want it to ever be said that I pointed anybody in the right direction, which is how I’m afraid that would come across if I were out there,” he said. “I would love to be there, I would like to be participating in it, but for obvious reasons, I feel it’s in my best interest not to participate.”

Mark Redwine said the Sheriff’s Office has failed to find significant remains of his son. Instead, investigators have labeled him a “person of interest,” which has no meaning and is only a distraction. The label has given his ex-wife firepower to label him a murderer, he said.

Efforts to reach Hall for comment about the search were unsuccessful Friday.

“The fact is I am not a murderer,” Mark Redwine said. “I had absolutely nothing to do with my son’s disappearance and/or subsequent death. I’m just a father trying to find out the answers, and I want my son brought home.”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: June 08, 2017, 07:59:55 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1798426023517326

June 2 at 5:58pm ·

Hallelujah!!! FIVE long years and now Mark wants to look for Dylan.
Excellent! Let's do it. Let's find the rest of Dylan, that's something that we all want.
There is no doubt in my mind that Mark Redwine will be arrested for Dylan's murder.
I do believe that Mark has forgotten how many searches we've already done , and he always seemed to leave town the day before the search, no where to be found. Weird.
Did he also forget that LE has already ruled out wildlife? And if that theory were even close to truth, did the Mountain Lion eat all of his clothes? his phone? his back pack? Probably not.
I have never heard of someone, in particular, a family member, so incredibly hell bent for 4.5 years to set out to PROVE a sheriff's office wrong in their declaration of a loved one's method of death. It has been ruled a homicide. Not a death by wildlife. Why the incessant need to say this is something other than what the authorities are declaring? I mean, this could have been a person other than this child's father that murdered Dylan, right?

UPDATE: We have contacted Elaine Hall and she has stated that there were zero attempts made by the Durango Herald or Shane Benjamine (Herald Staff writer) to contact her , no missed calls, no emails. Maybe the Durango Herald sent out some smoke signals. Very dishonest. IMO

Justice for Dylan!  
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 08:02:06 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: June 08, 2017, 08:21:21 PM »

He makes me sick.   

Justice for Dylan!   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8p8IJzDNxM

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/L8p8IJzDNxM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/L8p8IJzDNxM</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: June 08, 2017, 08:26:06 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e6VMUqorX8

Dylan Redwine’s death ruled homicide, father named as person of interest

Published on Aug 19, 2015

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/_e6VMUqorX8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/_e6VMUqorX8</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: June 08, 2017, 08:39:05 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6qaSpTtro8

Person of interest identified in Redwine investigation

Published on Jul 6, 2015

A person of interest has been identified and a wrongful death lawsuit has been filed in the November 2012 disappearance of Dylan Redwine.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/O6qaSpTtro8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/O6qaSpTtro8</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: June 14, 2017, 08:04:20 PM »

Justice for Dylan!   

http://crimefeed.com/2017/06/30912/

THE MURDER OF 13-YEAR-OLD DYLAN REDWINE: DID DAD DO IT?

June 13, 2017 by Mike McPadden

VALLECITO, CO — On November 19, 2012, 13-year-old Dylan Redwine disappeared while staying with his dad, Mark Redwine, in southwest Colorado.

It was a court-ordered Thanksgiving visit, a condition of the notably nasty divorce and custody battle Mark had engaged in with Elaine Hall, his ex-wife and Dylan’s mom.

On the day Dylan vanished, Mark told police that he’d gotten up early to run errands and opted to let his son sleep in. Upon returning, Mark said, Dylan was gone.

For the next seven months, investigators combed through every possibility while Dylan’s loved ones continually held out hope for his return. All that ended on June 27, 2013, in the worst way possible.

A handful of Dylan’s bones turned up in the woods of Middle Mountain, about 12 miles away from his father’s house. Searchers also found a piece of Dylan’s shirt, one sock, and a shoelace.

Authorities continued to hunt for clues over the next two years. In the meantime, Elaine Hall expressed no doubt as to who she believed killed Dylan. Appearing on The Dr. Phil Show in May 2015, Elaine said of her ex-husband: “He murdered his son.”

In the course of the show, Cory Redwine, Dylan’s brother, backed up his mom. They also both stated that they believed Mark moved Dylan’s remains to the canyon-heavy Middle Mountain to more effectively conceal the boy’s body.

As the episode progressed, Mark called in and set off a firestorm.

Elaine asked Mark if he would be open to her going with the police to walk through his house and re-create the circumstances that led up to Dylan’s disappearance. She added: “That would be very helpful in the investigation.”

Taken aback, Mark replied:

“We’ve had every opportunity to get those things done before now and at this point I just don’t see the value in doing it. To be honest with you, I refuse to do that. I don’t owe the nation an explanation as to what I’m doing. Dylan is my son!”

Mark also refused to submit to a polygraph test.

Three months later, on August 19, 2015, the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office officially declared Dylan’s death a homicide. The police also named Mark Redwine as the only “person of interest” in the murder.

Dylan Redwine would have turned 18 on February 6, 2017. Dozens assembled in Bayfield, Colorado, to remember him with a public celebration of his life. Mark Redwine did not attend. Elaine addressed the crowd with gratitude and also wrote on Facebook:

“Happy 18th birthday, my sweet, sunny son. I wish you were here with us to celebrate your birthday. Many will gather to remember you and your sweet self. I miss you more with each passing day. Thank you to everyone for helping us remember Dylan. Until we meet again please keep watching over us. I love you, Dylan Redwine.”

On June 5, Mark announced he would lead a “recovery search” for Dylan’s remains and other clues to be mounted from August 4 to August 11.

As he remains the sole person of interest in Dylan’s murder, a reporter asked Mark if this new effort is, at least in part, to clear his own name. Mark responded, “It’s not acceptable. We’re here five years later down the road, and [Dylan] is still unaccounted for. That is my motivation, to bring him home.”

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.