March 28, 2024, 07:30:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO Remains found #3  (Read 464627 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #560 on: August 15, 2017, 11:21:09 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154166043333064&set=a.465654678063.271153.698508063&type=3&theater

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Justice for Dylan!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: August 16, 2017, 10:35:14 AM »

Well, at long last a arrest and hope for justice.

Justice for Dylan!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: August 16, 2017, 07:28:33 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

Hi, can, so glad to see you!   

I was sooooo thankful they finally arrested him, but please continue to pray for justice, and strength for Elaine through this.  She has wonderful support around her, but I'm sure they all need our prayers.

You know Mark will make this as difficult as possible.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: August 16, 2017, 07:30:46 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5aya7HFdGs

Mark Redwine advisement hearing
Durango Herald

Published on Aug 16, 2017
A District Court judge on Tuesday lowered bail for Mark Redwine, the man accused of killing his son Dylan, from $1 million cash-only to $750,000 cash surety – meaning he can post bail through a bail bondsman. Even working through a bondsman.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/T5aya7HFdGs" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/T5aya7HFdGs</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: August 16, 2017, 07:58:06 PM »

I'm just now watching the video.  I knew about the charges under Mark Redwine.

But he had a criminal history before he stole the Redwine name, as his given name, Mark Whittington, too.

This is news to me, but I'm honestly not surprised.   

Talks about his criminal history at about 9:20.

His criminal history involves a child abuse, menacing, third degree assault, trespassing case.  He was found convicted only of disorderly conduct after a plea agreement, the remaining charges were dismissed.  That was in the year 2003. 

1992 - convicted of a misdemeanor theft charge in Colorado Springs.

Under a previous name...

Mark Allen Whittington, Greensboro, North Carolina
1979 - Charged with two counts of breaking and entering, later convicted of trespassing. 
1982 - Charged with burglary in the first degree, and that charge was later dismissed.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: August 16, 2017, 08:16:34 PM »

One of Mark's court appointed attorney's put words in Mark's mouth, he really should listen to all of Mark's interviews.

"He's told everyone who will listen that he did not hurt his son."

Welllll, not really.  

He's put some more words in Mark's mouth that I kinda wanted to fuss about, but he also said he just got the case last night, so I'm giving him a pass. 

I know Mark deserves a defense, and I want him to have a good one.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 08:23:35 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: August 16, 2017, 09:00:55 PM »

I searched the crowd for Mary Ellen, Mark's latest girlfriend, but I didn't see her.

She was at the press conference in Durango after Mark's arrest in Washington.

I'd read she was trying to get bond money together for him.

She's the one that had an affair with him before Dylan was born, Elaine forgave him.
She's the one everyone believes stole Dylan's banner in Vallecito right after Mark's countersuit against Elaine (he wanted her to settle for $50,000) was thrown out of court.  She attended the trial with him, and her emails were supposedly some of his "evidence".

They deserve each other, imo.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: August 16, 2017, 11:29:49 PM »

TY for the vid update, hope he cant make bail

Under a previous name...

1979 - Charged with two counts of breaking and entering, later convicted of trespassing. 

i knew someone by that name back around 73/74
he was about 15/16, his buddy died in the robbery
MAW went to juvenile court/jail, dont know where
what happened to him, if mark looked like Cory
when he was young, from bad memory, he could
be the MAW i knew. scary, MAW had a brother rick
bad kid too

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: August 16, 2017, 11:32:13 PM »

Mark's court appointed attorney's

wheew,going to be a looooooong trial

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: August 16, 2017, 11:32:29 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrS8_30s1xk

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/GrS8_30s1xk" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/GrS8_30s1xk</a>

Bond lowered for father charged with Dylan Redwine’s murder
KRQE

Published on Aug 15, 2017
Bond lowered for father charged with Dylan Redwine’s murder

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: August 16, 2017, 11:35:51 PM »

TY for the vid update, hope he cant make bail

Under a previous name...

i knew someone by that name back around 73/74
he was about 15/16, his buddy died in the robbery
MAW went to juvenile court/jail, dont know where
what happened to him, if mark looked like Cory
when he was young, from bad memory, he could
be the MAW i knew. scary, MAW had a brother rick
bad kid too

Mark has two brothers, Jerry Whittington Redwine, and David Stone.

Mark's birthday is 8/24/61, and I think he's the oldest.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: August 16, 2017, 11:46:19 PM »

David Stone

i didnt know the people well, dead buudy name was stoney
IIRC, the kids were foster kids, fam name kirtschoff,crochof
dont know spelling, or name correctly prob not same guy
at least i hope not

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: August 17, 2017, 12:16:17 AM »

Mark's court appointed attorney's

wheew,going to be a looooooong trial

Yeah, poor Mark.  So mistreated by the haterhood.  

That's what happens when you murder your child in cold blood, and continue to disrespect him in death.

He cast the suspicion on himself, from day one.  It took me nine days to see or hear him, but the minute I did, my stomach turned.  I wanted to be wrong, but I had a bad feeling.  He wasn't searching for Dylan.  He was saying he was staying at home by the phone, but reporters were saying they let his phone ring until it cut off.  No answer.  A local that knows Middle Mountain as well as Mark does came by and offered to join the search, and Mark told him to mind his own f'n business.  At the prayer vigil for Dylan nine days in, he spoke of Dylan in the past tense and looked more to be grieving than at any other time I've seen him.  He gloated at Dylan's memorial vigil seven months later when everyone else finally knew Dylan was gone.  Immediately after the notification that the remains were Dylan's he'd gloated to any media that would talk to him on the phone or on his front porch.  The grisly detail was chilling.  More disrespect for his sweet boy, Dylan, who deserved so much more.

I hope he doesn't make bond.

jmo

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: August 17, 2017, 05:30:52 PM »

I thought I was going to faint when I read the notification on FB, "Mark Redwine posts bond after bail reduction".

It's not true.  But the Denver Post distributed it in print and online this morning.

Not cool.

I'm confident he's still in jail.  Thank God.

https://durangoherald.com/articles/178930

Redwine remains in jail, despite incorrect newspaper headline

Wednesday, Aug. 16, 2017 5:36 PM

Jerry McBride/Durango Herald

Mark Redwine remained behind bars on $750,000 cash-surety bail Wednesday, despite a Front Range newspaper suggesting otherwise.

A district court judge reduced Redwine’s bail from $1 million cash only to $750,000 cash surety – meaning he can post bail through a bail bondsman – during an advisement hearing Tuesday in Durango. That means Redwine would need to come up with about $112,500 to post bail through a bail bondsman.

The Denver Post set off confusion among media outlets Wednesday when the newspaper published an Associated Press story on its website with the headline: “Mark Redwine posts bond after bail lowered from $1 million cash in son Dylan’s death.”

Rumors of Redwine’s release are greatly exaggerated.

From the comments:

Dana Coffield · Senior editor, news and other content at The Denver Post
To be fair, here is how the AP summarized your story incorrectly. I've asked for a correction from AP, and we'll run a correction, too: The Durango Herald reports Judge Jeffrey Wilson lowered it to $750,000 and allowed Redwine to post it with the help of a bail bondsman on Tuesday during his first court appearance in Durango since being returned to the state.
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 05:34:15 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: August 22, 2017, 05:31:48 PM »

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865687259/Evidence-in-2012-Colorado-child-homicide-case-collected-in-Utah.html

Evidence in 2012 Colorado child homicide case collected in Utah
By Pat Reavy @DNewsCrimeTeam
Published: Aug. 22, 2017 12:50 p.m.
Updated: 3 hours ago

Potentially key pieces of evidence in a Colorado child homicide case from five years ago were recently collected in West Valley City, officials said.

WEST VALLEY CITY — Potentially key pieces of evidence in a Colorado child homicide case from five years ago were recently collected in West Valley, officials said.

In July, Mark Redwine was indicted by a grand jury in Colorado on a charge of second-degree murder and child abuse resulting in death. Redwine was arrested July 28 in Bellingham, Washington, while driving a truck belonging to his employer, CR England Trucking.

Redwine was recently extradited from Washington to Colorado to face the charges.

On Nov. 18, 2012, 13-year-old Dylan Redwine arrived in Duragno, Colorado, to spend Thanksgiving with his father, who picked him up at the airport, according to a search warrant unsealed in 3rd District Court.

But Dylan "did not want to spend time" with Redwine and "almost immediately" told his father he wanted to spend the night with a friend, the warrant states.

Just four hours after Dylan arrived, he "had no further contact with anyone … which is unusual for him," according to the warrant.

Dylan's phone stopped roaming activity, and he never responded to texts from his mother, the warrant states.

Redwine told police there had been "an incident of roughhousing" between Dylan and himself. The father said Dylan was not injured but had spit blood on the floor from a sore on his lip, according to the warrant.

Detectives later found Dylan's blood on the floor under a rug, and on a coffee table, couch and love seat, the warrant states.

In summer 2013, some of Dylan's remains were found in a mountainous area about 2 miles from Redwine's house. More remains were found in 2014 and 2015, according to the warrant.

After Redwine's arrest, the LaPlata County Sherriff’s Office received a tip from a confidential informant that inside the truck Redwine drove for CR England were "notebooks and notes written by Mr. Redwine regarding (his son)," the warrant states.

Police went to CR England Trucking, 4701 W. 2100 South, on July 31 with a search warrant to seize items collected out of Redwine's truck at the time of his arrest.

The company stated it was holding two spiral bound notebooks, one with a black-and-white cover, the other with a blue cover; several Post-it notes clipped to the black-and-white notebook; and a small clipboard "containing handwritten notes," according to the warrant.

Some of those notes contained references to Dylan, the company told investigators, the warrant states.

Colorado authorities have collected those items as part of their investigation.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: August 30, 2017, 06:28:30 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

Hi, can, so glad to see you!   

I was sooooo thankful they finally arrested him, but please continue to pray for justice, and strength for Elaine through this.  She has wonderful support around her, but I'm sure they all need our prayers.

You know Mark will make this as difficult as possible.   

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: August 30, 2017, 06:45:35 PM »

Oops.  Sorry texasmom.  Guess I lost the knack, its been so long.

As always, thanks for your steadfast determination and caring as you pray for justice.   

I think Redwine is fried.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: August 30, 2017, 10:14:15 PM »

No problem at all, can!  At least we can modify our own posts now if you feel comfortable doing that! 
I love it, since I goof up a lot and notice it the minute I press post! 

Thank you for your support and prayers for Dylan's family too!   an angelic monkey

I've read on social media that the current girlfriend has been in Vallecito recently loading stuff out of his house.

She's probably selling stuff for bail money, but I hope he's never free again.

Honestly though, I don't know, maybe she's selling stuff to put money on his inmate account for smokes and junk food, or maybe because he knows he's going to lose the house after all.  She seems like the type that would carry his junk around wherever she goes imo.  It's sad really.

Justice for Dylan!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: September 05, 2017, 11:01:38 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1416333501741090&set=a.141981585842961.19661.100000933624079&type=3&theater

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: September 08, 2017, 08:23:41 PM »

https://durangoherald.com/articles/182775-mark-redwines-defense-team-seeks-to-bar-media-interviews

Mark Redwine’s defense team seeks to bar media interviews

Motions hearing also includes requests for handling evidence
By Patrick Armijo Night Editor
Friday, Sept. 8, 2017 6:14 PM Updated 20 minutes ago

The defense team for Mark Redwine, who is accused of killing his son, made several motions in court Friday about the handling of evidence in his case, and the team also asked a judge to ban media interviews with Redwine while he is incarcerated pending a trial.

Redwine, 55, is suspected of killing his 13-year-old son, Dylan Redwine, in November 2012. A grand jury issued an indictment in July accusing him of second-degree murder and child abuse resulting in death. He faces 16 to 48 years in prison if convicted on either count.

District Court Judge Jeffrey Wilson said he expected to issue written rulings on the defense team’s motions early next week.

Redwine, who appeared for the hearing wearing an orange jail-issued jumpsuit, did not speak.

In addition, Wilson set a hearing for 11 a.m. Dec. 15 to review the defense team’s analysis of what amounts to about 13,000 pages of evidence.

"Law enforcement and the prosecution have had 4½ years to conduct an investigation. We’re roughly 1½ months into ours,” said Justin Bogan, one of the public defenders representing Redwine.

District Attorney Christian Champagne said he had no objections to Wilson’s scheduling of the Dec. 15 review of the defense team’s progress analyzing the evidence.

Most of the defense team’s motions centered on how evidence will be tested, including a request that the defense be allowed to have its own experts present during tests.

The defense also requested that the La Plata County Sheriff Office deny media requests for interviews with Redwine in the lead-up to an eventual trial.

If the defense is prepared to move forward with the case at the Dec. 15 hearing, Wilson would likely schedule an arraignment, a hearing in which Redwine’s attorneys would enter his plea in the case.

Redwine was arrested July 21 in Bellingham, Washington. He eventually waived his right to an extradition hearing, which allowed the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office to retrieve him and bring him back to Colorado.

Redwine’s arrest came as a major development in the 4½-year investigation into the disappearance and death of Dylan Redwine.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.