September 19, 2017, 11:11:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO Remains found #3  (Read 148410 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #580 on: September 08, 2017, 09:17:55 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154166043333064&set=a.465654678063.271153.698508063&type=3&theater

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Justice for Dylan!

« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 09:19:31 PM by texasmom » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"We won't give up on you, Natalee.  You didn't give up on us, and we will continue with the investigation until we have all of the answers to your disappearance.  God be with you my Natalee!" Dave Holloway ARUBA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: September 08, 2017, 09:19:47 PM »

http://www.kob.com/new-mexico-news/mark-dylan-redwine-murder-case-durango-colorado-court-motions-hearing/4598389/?cat=500

Colorado man accused of killing son in court for motions hearing

Meg Hilling
September 08, 2017 06:58 PM

DURANGO, Colo. -- Mark Redwine, the man accused in the 2013 disappearance and death of his 13-year-old son, Dylan Redwine, was back in the La Plata County Courthouse Friday. Standing before Judge Jeffery R. Wilson, Redwine's defense team brought forth nine motions for consideration.

Within those nine motions, there were three main focus points -- one being that the defense asked for the protection and conservation of all evidence that will be used in the trial. That means if there is a small amount of evidence that needs to be subjected to testing by the prosecution, that enough of the evidence is preserved for the defense to run tests of their own.

If the evidence amount is too small to be subjected to more than one testing, the defense asks that their experts be allowed to attend the prosecutions testing of the evidence.

The defense all made a motion for Redwine's right to silence be protected. Extending off of that, the defense asked that the La Plata County Sheriff's Department be prohibited from allowing the media access to Redwine while he is in jail.

Elaine Hall, Dylan's mother and Redwine's ex-wife was also present at the hearing.

"I'm just glad we are here, you know? I obviously wish Dylan could come back," Hall said. "And you know, while we've been fighting for justice, it doesn't bring him back. But at least we are one step closer to getting justice for my sweet 13-year-old son."

Redwine’s defense team will be back in court on Dec. 15 for a check-in with the judge before proceeding to arraignment. Redwine has yet to enter a plea.

"We won't give up on you, Natalee.  You didn't give up on us, and we will continue with the investigation until we have all of the answers to your disappearance.  God be with you my Natalee!" Dave Holloway ARUBA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: September 13, 2017, 06:43:57 AM »

He was the judge that ordered Dylan's fateful visitation with Mark, and retired two months after Dylan's murder.

https://durangoherald.com/articles/183148-retired-district-judge-david-dickinson-dies-age-71-in-durango

Retired district judge David Dickinson, 71, dies in Durango

Longtime resident served 14 years on bench
By Shane Benjamin Assistant city editor
Monday, Sept. 11, 2017 1:45 PM Updated 12 hours 59 minutes ago

Former District Judge David Dickinson, who died Friday from complications related to bulbar palsy, enjoyed sailing on Navajo Reservoir and in San Carlos, Mexico. He served as judge from 1998 to 2013.

David L. Dickinson, who served 14 years as a district court judge in Durango, died Friday at Mercy Regional Medical Center from complications related to bulbar palsy, a motor neuron disease. He was 71.

Dickinson loved sailing and railroading, said his friend of 35 years, Dorman McShan, who owns Precision Imports in Durango. They sailed together some weekends at Lake Navajo and during vacations to San Carlos, Mexico.

Related Story
Jan. 11, 2013
District judge to leave bench

“Like a good friend, he was always the first one there to volunteer to help; it didn’t matter what you needed, he was there,” McShan said.

Chief District Judge Jeffrey Wilson also lauded Dickinson for his willingness to lend a hand, including helping Wilson during his first year on the bench.

“I really liked David,” Wilson said. “Anytime I had a question about the law or how we did things or the lay of the land, he was very eager to help, and he was willing to help anybody.”

Dickinson loved words and colorful expressions, but his disease affected his ability to express himself, which hastened his retirement in February 2013, Wilson said.

Dickinson was appointed district judge in 1998 by former Gov. Roy Romer. He oversaw civil, domestic and criminal cases.

Before taking the bench, he was in private practice in Durango, specializing in real estate, commercial and business litigation, and local government law. He received his undergraduate degree in metallurgical engineering from the Colorado School of Mines in 1968 and his law degree from the University of Denver in 1976.

As a result of his engineering degree, Dickinson always approached things from a logical and analytical perspective, McShan said.

“He made the perfect judge because he always weighed both sides of the story,” he said. “It’s a huge loss, of course, for all of us who knew him well.”

His daughter, Shari McDonald, said her father’s favorite part of the job was marriages and adoptions. After adoption hearings, he’d let children pick a stuffed animal from a basket, saying it would be their responsibility to care for it.

“He was a judge as his profession, but he was so much more than that,” McDonald said. “He’s very humble. He loved us kids, his grandkids – he had great grandsons.”

Dickinson was born Oct. 14, 1945, in San Diego, California. He became an Eagle Scout and graduated high school in Bartlesville, Oklahoma. He married Janet Van Sickle on Aug. 30, 1969.

They had two children: a daughter, Shari McDonald and a son, Scott Dickinson.

In addition to sailing, he loved camping, fishing, kayaking and model railroads, said Janet Dickinson, his wife of 48 years. He could relax around sailboats, but in the courtroom, he expected lawyers to respect the rule of law and adhere to a dress code, she said.

He strived to break cycles of domestic violence or child abuse, she said.

“It was an honor to him,” she said. “He was very thorough.
And he respected the employees that worked for him.”

Dickinson was diagnosed in August 2014 with progressive bulbar palsy, which affects the brain stem and its ability to control swallowing, speaking and other functions, Wilson said. It eventually leads to Lou Gehrig’s disease, or ALS.

Dickinson died in his sleep with his wife by his side, Wilson said.

A memorial service will be held at 3 p.m. Sept. 30 at the Durango Elks Lodge with a reception to follow until 7 p.m. Those planning to attend should wear bright colors, including their favorite Hawaiian shirt.

Memorial contributions can be sent to The Rocky Mountain ALS Chapter at webco.alsa.org or any ALS organization.

shane@durangoherald.com

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: September 14, 2017, 07:08:09 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/photos/a.657232920972769.1073741827.657231774306217/1842840745745308/?type=3&permPage=1

Justice for Dylan!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.