March 28, 2024, 02:19:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO Remains found #3  (Read 464675 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #580 on: September 08, 2017, 09:17:55 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154166043333064&set=a.465654678063.271153.698508063&type=3&theater

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Justice for Dylan!

« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 12:29:31 PM by texasmom » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: September 08, 2017, 09:19:47 PM »

http://www.kob.com/new-mexico-news/mark-dylan-redwine-murder-case-durango-colorado-court-motions-hearing/4598389/?cat=500

Colorado man accused of killing son in court for motions hearing

Meg Hilling
September 08, 2017 06:58 PM

DURANGO, Colo. -- Mark Redwine, the man accused in the 2013 disappearance and death of his 13-year-old son, Dylan Redwine, was back in the La Plata County Courthouse Friday. Standing before Judge Jeffery R. Wilson, Redwine's defense team brought forth nine motions for consideration.

Within those nine motions, there were three main focus points -- one being that the defense asked for the protection and conservation of all evidence that will be used in the trial. That means if there is a small amount of evidence that needs to be subjected to testing by the prosecution, that enough of the evidence is preserved for the defense to run tests of their own.

If the evidence amount is too small to be subjected to more than one testing, the defense asks that their experts be allowed to attend the prosecutions testing of the evidence.

The defense all made a motion for Redwine's right to silence be protected. Extending off of that, the defense asked that the La Plata County Sheriff's Department be prohibited from allowing the media access to Redwine while he is in jail.

Elaine Hall, Dylan's mother and Redwine's ex-wife was also present at the hearing.

"I'm just glad we are here, you know? I obviously wish Dylan could come back," Hall said. "And you know, while we've been fighting for justice, it doesn't bring him back. But at least we are one step closer to getting justice for my sweet 13-year-old son."

Redwine’s defense team will be back in court on Dec. 15 for a check-in with the judge before proceeding to arraignment. Redwine has yet to enter a plea.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: September 13, 2017, 06:43:57 AM »

He was the judge that ordered Dylan's fateful visitation with Mark, and retired two months after Dylan's murder.

https://durangoherald.com/articles/183148-retired-district-judge-david-dickinson-dies-age-71-in-durango

Retired district judge David Dickinson, 71, dies in Durango

Longtime resident served 14 years on bench
By Shane Benjamin Assistant city editor
Monday, Sept. 11, 2017 1:45 PM Updated 12 hours 59 minutes ago

Former District Judge David Dickinson, who died Friday from complications related to bulbar palsy, enjoyed sailing on Navajo Reservoir and in San Carlos, Mexico. He served as judge from 1998 to 2013.

David L. Dickinson, who served 14 years as a district court judge in Durango, died Friday at Mercy Regional Medical Center from complications related to bulbar palsy, a motor neuron disease. He was 71.

Dickinson loved sailing and railroading, said his friend of 35 years, Dorman McShan, who owns Precision Imports in Durango. They sailed together some weekends at Lake Navajo and during vacations to San Carlos, Mexico.

Related Story
Jan. 11, 2013
District judge to leave bench

“Like a good friend, he was always the first one there to volunteer to help; it didn’t matter what you needed, he was there,” McShan said.

Chief District Judge Jeffrey Wilson also lauded Dickinson for his willingness to lend a hand, including helping Wilson during his first year on the bench.

“I really liked David,” Wilson said. “Anytime I had a question about the law or how we did things or the lay of the land, he was very eager to help, and he was willing to help anybody.”

Dickinson loved words and colorful expressions, but his disease affected his ability to express himself, which hastened his retirement in February 2013, Wilson said.

Dickinson was appointed district judge in 1998 by former Gov. Roy Romer. He oversaw civil, domestic and criminal cases.

Before taking the bench, he was in private practice in Durango, specializing in real estate, commercial and business litigation, and local government law. He received his undergraduate degree in metallurgical engineering from the Colorado School of Mines in 1968 and his law degree from the University of Denver in 1976.

As a result of his engineering degree, Dickinson always approached things from a logical and analytical perspective, McShan said.

“He made the perfect judge because he always weighed both sides of the story,” he said. “It’s a huge loss, of course, for all of us who knew him well.”

His daughter, Shari McDonald, said her father’s favorite part of the job was marriages and adoptions. After adoption hearings, he’d let children pick a stuffed animal from a basket, saying it would be their responsibility to care for it.

“He was a judge as his profession, but he was so much more than that,” McDonald said. “He’s very humble. He loved us kids, his grandkids – he had great grandsons.”

Dickinson was born Oct. 14, 1945, in San Diego, California. He became an Eagle Scout and graduated high school in Bartlesville, Oklahoma. He married Janet Van Sickle on Aug. 30, 1969.

They had two children: a daughter, Shari McDonald and a son, Scott Dickinson.

In addition to sailing, he loved camping, fishing, kayaking and model railroads, said Janet Dickinson, his wife of 48 years. He could relax around sailboats, but in the courtroom, he expected lawyers to respect the rule of law and adhere to a dress code, she said.

He strived to break cycles of domestic violence or child abuse, she said.

“It was an honor to him,” she said. “He was very thorough.
And he respected the employees that worked for him.”

Dickinson was diagnosed in August 2014 with progressive bulbar palsy, which affects the brain stem and its ability to control swallowing, speaking and other functions, Wilson said. It eventually leads to Lou Gehrig’s disease, or ALS.

Dickinson died in his sleep with his wife by his side, Wilson said.

A memorial service will be held at 3 p.m. Sept. 30 at the Durango Elks Lodge with a reception to follow until 7 p.m. Those planning to attend should wear bright colors, including their favorite Hawaiian shirt.

Memorial contributions can be sent to The Rocky Mountain ALS Chapter at webco.alsa.org or any ALS organization.

shane@durangoherald.com

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: September 14, 2017, 07:08:09 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/photos/a.657232920972769.1073741827.657231774306217/1842840745745308/?type=3&permPage=1

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: September 29, 2017, 11:12:42 PM »

I check every few days just to make sure he's still in jail.

Justice for Dylan!   an angelic monkey

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/12-unforgettable-stories-from-the-summer-of-2017

12 unforgettable stories from the summer of 2017
Robert Garrison
6:52 PM, Sep 22, 2017
2:21 AM, Sep 23, 2017

DENVER – We’re looking back at some of the big events that dominated the headlines during the summer of 2017. From the tragic murder of a Thornton girl to the frenzy surrounding a once-in-a-lifetime eclipse, these stories shaped the news coverage over the past three months.

Posted: June 11, 2017
1. 15-year-old boy arrested in connection with 10-year-old Thornton girl's killing
Police have arrested a 15-year-old boy in connection with the killing of a 10-year-old Thornton girl who went missing Wednesday, June, 7 while walking in her neighborhood and was later found dead not too far from where she was last seen. Read More: bit.ly/2seddv0 | Latest: bit.ly/2wIiEG2

Posted: July 9, 2017
2. Bear attacks camp staffer at Glacier View Ranch Christian retreat northwest of Boulder
Parks and wildlife officials are looking for a dangerous bear that attacked a Christian camp staffer and dragged him roughly ten feet from his campsite in Boulder County early Sunday morning. Read more: bit.ly/2uGqtXZ | Latest: bit.ly/2sZrrgI

Posted: July 22, 2017
3. Dylan Redwine's father, Mark Redwine, arrested in connection with son's death
Dylan Redwine’s father was arrested in connection with son's death Saturday in the state of Washington, Denver7 has confirmed. Read more: bit.ly/2hlpHxa | Latest: bit.ly/2vjR7GQ

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: October 06, 2017, 01:59:50 PM »

That Judge should be held accountable with jail time, on his record AND compensation to the mother.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: October 06, 2017, 10:08:49 PM »

That Judge should be held accountable with jail time, on his record AND compensation to the mother.

Yes, he should have imo too.  But he's had his final judgement now.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: October 21, 2017, 12:06:07 PM »

I've read that Mark's house is for sale by owner, but haven't found an online ad for it yet.
He wants bail money, I pray he won't get it.
VineLink says he's still right where he belongs at the moment.   

https://www.vinelink.com/#/searchResults/1

Offender Name: REDWINE, MARK ALLEN
Custody Status: In Custody
Race: White
Contact Facility: LaPlata County Sheriff's Office

Looks like his next court date is December 15th.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/dockets/index.cfm#results

Docket for: La Plata County - La Plata County Courthouse Showing 1 - 1 of 1 records

Date   Len   Name   Hearing Type   Case #   Location   Division
12/15/17
11:00 AM   1H   REDWINE, MARK   Status Conference   D342017CR343   La Plata County   Division 1

Justice for Dylan!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: November 18, 2017, 10:34:38 AM »

Five years ago today, Dylan's last day.   

Mark is where he belongs but thought he'd never be.  Praise God.   

God bless and comfort Dylan's family.   an angelic monkey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7XEuiCl4r8

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/d7XEuiCl4r8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/d7XEuiCl4r8</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: November 18, 2017, 02:28:54 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/2027262350633691

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
2 hrs

This time of year is always especially hard on Dylan's family, it was five years ago today that Dylan's life was taken, senseless, by a coward.

This day is one of the hardest days for my dear friend and her family, all of your support and positive messages are what gets her through this time of year. I want to thank all of you that have stood by her, because it means everything in the world to her, Dylan mattered, and he will always matter.

Loving Dylan and detesting the man who took his life are not mutually exclusive, those emotions go hand in hand, you are ALL good people with hearts of gold, and don't let anyone ever tell you different. This family is forever grateful to each and everyone one of you, because you all came here with love in your hearts.

With that, I want to share with you a post that Elaine made last night, from a snowy hotel room in Steamboat Springs, this is from Elaine.  <3

Elaine Hatfield Hall -
Before I had children I often wondered what made parents so happy and then I had children. The first steps, first words, first smile, someone that loved you more then you ever thought you could ever be loved made me see what unconditional love truly was. I was blessed with my two boys. Cory Redwine and Dylan Redwine and will always appreciate, respect, and honor the bond and love we share as mother and son. It is a bond never broken. Dylan, I love you. I scream for you, I cry for you, I fight for you but mostly I miss you. Everything about you. We all do. I always appreciate those you brought to us and those who stand beside us as we continue our journey. I’ve always known justice will not bring you back but I never want you to think we gave up. We never will. As before, when we lived a simple life together, we all still live together. For you, because you can’t. And through you and because of you I hope we all become better people. Five years has passed since Dylan left us but the pain is as fresh as it was in 2012. My love for him is stronger and my pain is still real. Thank you all for your kindness, love, tolerance, and patience through this journey. I hope when you see Dylan you see kindness, strength, humor, and patience because that is who he was.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: November 18, 2017, 02:42:22 PM »

Thank you Anne for taking such good care of Dylan's memorial bench.   

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396121153662.144726.555378941155380/2027423307284262

11 mins · Edited ·

Thank you, Anne, beautiful as always! This is TODAY!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: November 20, 2017, 05:43:54 AM »

https://www.vinelink.com/#/searchResults/1

Offender Name: REDWINE, MARK ALLEN
Custody Status: In Custody
Race: White
Contact Facility: LaPlata County Sheriff's Office
Notify Me of Status Changes
Less Info
Offender ID: 19630
Date of Birth: 08/24/1961

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: November 20, 2017, 07:54:28 AM »

Video at the link.

http://kdvr.com/2017/11/19/5-year-anniversary-of-dylan-redwines-death/

Loved ones reflect on 5 year anniversary of Dylan Redwine’s death
POSTED 8:03 PM, NOVEMBER 19, 2017, BY KEVIN TORRES, UPDATED AT 09:28PM, NOVEMBER 19, 2017

DURANGO, Colo. — Sunday marked the 5 year anniversary of Dylan Redwine’s murder in southwest Colorado.

Redwine was last seen at his father’s home in Vallecito (near Durango) on November 19, 2012.

His father, Mark Redwine, remains locked up in the La Plata County jail — accused with his murder.

On Sunday, Dylan’s best buddies from his childhood gathered at Bayfield Cemetery to remember the then 13-year-old boy. They were all 13-years-old when Dylan initially disappeared. Today they’re 18.

“It was a huge influence on our lives through 8th grade, early high school - even going through graduation,” said Jackson Sibley, a childhood friend of Dylan’s.

“I’ve tried to take the good from it, but it’s always been tough. You lose part of your family when you lose something like that,” explained Wesley Herring, another friend.

Growing up, Dylan Redwine was known as a 'trickster’ to his friends, constantly playing jokes on them.

“I remember that for sure, it was like a little brotherhood,” Herring added.

Along with their two other friends, Fernando Stubbs and Ryan Nava, the 5 were inseparable.

“Our whole early lives just hanging out with him we always expected we’d always be there for each other, ya know?” Sibley said. “It was definitely different and shaped the way we grew up, for sure”.

Dylan’s mother, Elaine Hall, sparked the #JusticeForDylan movement which gained national attention.

On Sunday, Hall reflected on her son’s life and the lives of the boys who were his best friends.

“It so important to share all parts of Dylan's life and show all those that miss him,” Hall said. “I miss him more with each passing day and am so appreciative of all those who continue to keep his memory alive”.

A hearing in the case is scheduled for mid-December in La Plata County.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: November 30, 2017, 06:27:51 PM »

Justice for Dylan!   

https://www.courts.state.co.us/Courts/County/Case_Details.cfm?Case_ID=2273

17CR343 PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF COLORADO v. MARK REDWINE, Defendant

DATE            DOCUMENT

REGISTER OF ACTIONS 07/20/2017-08/18/2017

09/08/2017 - Order (C-6)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Order%20(C-6).pdf

09/07/2017 - Request for Expanded Media Coverage (KOB TV) hearing set 9/8/17 - Request Denied
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Request%20for%20Expanded%20Media%20Coverage%20(KOB%20TV)%20090817.pdf

08/18/2017 - People's Response to Defendant's Motion to Allow Confidential Defense Experts to be Present for Scientific Testing of Evidence (D-7)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/People/People's%20Response%20to%20D-7.doc

08/18/2017 - People's Response to Defendant's Motion to Prohibit Consumptive Testing Without Notice to the Defense (D-6)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/People/People's%20Response%20to%20D-6.doc

08/18/2017 - People's Response to Defendant's Motion for Protective Order (D-4)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/People/People's%20Response%20to%20D-4.doc

08/18/2017 - People's Response to Defendant's Objection to Law Enforcement Contact with Mr. Redwine for any Case-Related Purpose Including, but not Limited to the Taking of any Non-Testimonial Evidence (D-3)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/People/People's%20Response%20to%20D-3.doc

08/18/2017 - People's Response to Defendant's Invocation of Rights to Silence and Counsel and Revocation of Prior Releases and Waivers (D-2)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/People/People's%20Response%20to%20D-2.doc

08/18/2017 - People's Response to Defendant's Motion to Preserve, Protect, and Discover all Evidence (D-1)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/People/People'Response%20to%20D-1%20-%20Motion%20to%20preserve%20and%20discover%20all%20evidence%20-%20PA.doc

08/15/2017 - Order: People's Motion to Limit Pretrial Statements by Attorneys, Staff and Law Enforcements Pursuant to Rules of Professional Conduct 3.6 and 3.8 (P-1)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Order%20re%20P-1.pdf

08/15/2017 - Order (C-5)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Order%20(C-5).pdf

08/15/2017 - Mandatory Protection Order
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Mandatory%20Protection%20Order.pdf

08/15/2017 - Order to Strike Durango Heralds Letter and Demand for Order Prohibting (sic) the Unauthorized Practice of Law (D-0)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Order%20Re%20(D-0).pdf

08/15/2017 - People's Objection to Request for Expanded Media Coverage
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/People/Objection%20to%20request%20for%20expanded%20media%20coverage-PA.doc

08/15/2017 - People's Motion to Limit Pretrial Statements by Attorneys, Staff, and Law Enforcements Pursuant to Rules of Professional Conduct 3.6 and 3.8 (P-1)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/People/P-1%20-%20Motion%20to%20limit%20pretrial%20statements-PA.doc

08/15/2017 - Motion for Order Protecting Accused's Right to Remain Silent and Right to Counsel (D-9)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Defense/D-9.pdf

08/15/2017 - Objection to Expanded Media Coverage (D-8)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Objection%20to%20Expanded%20Media%20Coverage%20(D-8).docx

08/15/2017 - Motion to Allow Confidential Defense Experts to be Present for Scientific Testing of Evidence (D-7)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Motion%20to%20Allow%20Confidential%20Defense%20Experts%20to%20be%20Present%20for%20Scientific%20Testing%20of%20Evidence%20(D-7).docx

08/15/2017 - Motion to Prohibit Consumptive Testing Without Notice to the Defense (D-6)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Motion%20to%20Prohibit%20Consumptive%20Testing%20Without%20Notice%20to%20the%20Defense%20(D-6).docx

08/15/2017 - Motion to Limit Dissemination of Information to Protect Mr. Redwine's Right to a Fair Trial and Impartial Jury (D-5)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Motion%20to%20Limit%20Dissemination%20of%20Information%20to%20Protect%20Mr_%20Redwine's%20Right%20to%20a%20Fair%20Trial%20and%20Impartial%20Jury%20(D-5).docx

08/15/2017 - Motion For Protective Orders (D-4)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Motion%20For%20Protective%20Orders%20(D4).docx

08/15/2017 - Objection to Law Enforcement Contact with Mr. Redwine for any Case-Related Purpose Including, but not Limited to the Taking of any Non-Testimonial Evidence (D-3)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Objection%20to%20Law%20Enforcement%20Contact%20with%20Mr_%20Redwine%20for%20any%20Case-Related%20Purposes%20including%2C%20but%20not%20limited%20to%20the%20taking%20of%20any%20Non-Testimonial%20Evidence%20(D-3).docx

08/15/2017 - Invocation of Rights to Silence and Counsel and Revocation of Prior Releases and Waivers (D-2)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Invocation%20of%20Rights%20to%20Silence%20and%20Counsel%20and%20Revocation%20of%20Prior%20Releases%20and%20Waivers%20(D-2).docx

08/15/2017 - Motion to Preserve, Protect, and Discover all Evidence (D-1)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Motion%20to%20Preserve%2C%20Protect%2C%20and%20Discover%20all%20Evidence%20(D-1).docx

08/15/2017 - Filed Under Seal: Motion to Strike Durango Herald's Letter and Demand for Order Prohibting (sic) the Unauthorized Practice of Law (D-0)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Defense/D-0%20MOTION%20TO%20STRIKE%20DURANGO%20HERALD.docx

08/15/2017 - Entry of Appearance, Notice of Intent to Address Monetary Conditions of Bond, Invocation of Rights, and Demand for Preservation of Evidence, Request for Preliminary Hearing
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Entry%20of%20Appearance%2C%20Notice%20of%20Intent%20to%20Address%20Monetary%20Conditions%20of%20Bond%2C%20Invocation%20of%20Rights%2C%20and%20Demand%20for%20Preservation%20of%20Evidence%2C%20Request%20for%20Preliminary%20Hearing.docx

08/15/2017 - Notice of Automatic Election of Representation
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Notice%20of%20Automatic%20Election%20of%20Representation.docx

08/15/2017 - Order Regarding Expanded Media Coverage (C-4)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/C-4.pdf

08/15/2017 - Request for Expanded Media Coverage (KOB TV)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Request%20for%20Expanded%20Media%20Coverage%20(KOB%20TV).pdf

08/15/2017 - Request for Expanded Media Coverage (KRQE-TV)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Request%20for%20Expanded%20Media%20Coverage%20(KRQE-TV).pdf

08/15/2017 - Request for Expanded Media Coverage (KOAT-TV)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Request%20for%20Expanded%20Media%20Coverage%20(KOAT-TV).pdf

08/15/2017 - Request for Expanded Media Coverage (KUSA)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Request%20for%20Expanded%20Media%20Coverage%20(KUSA).pdf

08/15/2017 - Order (C-3): Setting Hearing on Advisement 8/15/17 at 4:00 pm
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Order%20(C-3).pdf

08/15/2017 - LPSO Booking Sheet
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Booking%20Sheet.pdf

08/10/2017 - Minute Order re: Expanded Media Coverage (Durango Herald)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Minute%20Order%20%20081017.pdf

08/10/2017 - Request for Expanded Media Coverage (Durango Herald)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Request%20for%20Expanded%20Media%20Coverage%20(Durango%20Herald).pdf

07/26/2017 - Probable Cause Affidavit
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Probable%20Cause%20Affidavit.pdf

07/25/2017 - Initial Courtroom Decorum Order (C-2)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Initial%20Courtroom%20Decorum%20Order%20(C-2).pdf

07/25/2017 - Initial Case Management Order (C-1)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Initial%20Case%20Management%20Order%20(C-1).pdf

07/20/2017 - Indictment
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/R%20Indictment.pdf

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: December 12, 2017, 07:06:47 PM »

Justice for Dylan!   

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380/2059367394089853

1 hr ·

People of the State of Colorado v. Mark Redwine, the next court date, a status conference, is scheduled for Thursday morning at 9am.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: December 17, 2017, 06:37:47 PM »

http://www.kob.com/new-mexico-news/mark-redwine-in-court-accused-in-son-dylan-redwine-death/4707307/

Defense requests more time to review documents in Dylan Redwine death case

Marian Camacho
December 14, 2017 05:12 PM

LA PLATA COUNTY, Colo. – A case that captured the attention of people across New Mexico is back in the spotlight. Today, attorneys for Mark Redwine, a Colorado man accused in the death of his 13-year-old son, asked for more time to look through expansive police reports and court documents.

The Durango Herald reports that District Court Judge Jeffrey Wilson granted that request and scheduled a status conference for April 2018.

Redwine was arrested in July and indicted with the death of his son, Dylan Redwine. He was indicted of second-degree murder and child abuse resulting in death.

If convicted, Redwine faces 16 to 48 years in prison.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: December 17, 2017, 06:44:25 PM »

From the comments, the For Sale by Owner sign is still there.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156067998494662&set=p.10156067998494662&type=3&permPage=1

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: December 17, 2017, 10:08:12 PM »

even though the area and property are prime, JMO its a hard
sell when a murder has happened there, and especially a child

anyone know the white car
https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/25353618_10156067998494662_4343640948756452399_n.jpg?oh=1ef23ec24a3c0e8a782d8bf10839be84&oe=5ABA1B21

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: December 24, 2017, 12:22:16 PM »

even though the area and property are prime, JMO its a hard
sell when a murder has happened there, and especially a child

anyone know the white car
https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/25353618_10156067998494662_4343640948756452399_n.jpg?oh=1ef23ec24a3c0e8a782d8bf10839be84&oe=5ABA1B21

I agree and that's why I doubt it's sold.  Some were speculating in the comments that maybe it's in foreclosure again.  My guess at least one of the cars is probably a rental.  The girlfriend (from Arizona iirc) is the only one that has been showing up for anything as far as I know. 

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/posts/2018660934829954?comment_id=2018866448142736&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R2%22%7D

Quite busy over there right now, another car showed up, one with Utah plates and the other Colorado plates. I hope that evil house gets torn down! The sign out front states, for sale by owner.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: December 24, 2017, 12:27:40 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/photos/a.658662100829851.1073741829.657231774306217/2026847784011269

Justice for Dylan!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.