March 28, 2024, 02:56:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO Remains found #3  (Read 464591 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #620 on: July 18, 2018, 07:00:34 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154166043333064&set=a.465654678063.271153.698508063&type=3&theater

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Justice for Dylan!

« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 10:24:25 PM by texasmom » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: September 21, 2018, 11:19:25 PM »

Bless your heart Texasmom for never giving up on this child. I pray that justice will be served
and that his mother and brother will have peace. The look on her face just makes me so sad.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: October 11, 2018, 02:54:56 PM »

February trial set for Mark Redwine in teen son's death
Posted: Wed 8:26 PM, Oct 10, 2018

EXCERPT

DURANGO, Colo. (AP) - A man accused of killing his 13-year-old son in southwest Colorado is scheduled to go to trial Feb. 25.

The Durango Herald reports 57-year-old Mark Redwine made a brief appearance Wednesday in District Court, where a judge set the four-week trial despite defense attorneys' suggestion that they won't be ready in time.

Redwine has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder and child abuse resulting in the death of his son, Dylan.

He's suspected of killing Dylan in November 2012, shortly after the boy arrived for a court-ordered visit from Colorado Springs. According to the indictment, Dylan's blood was found in Mark Redwine's living room, washing machine, the bed of his pickup and on some of his clothes.

Dylan's remains were found in 2013 and 2015 within 10 miles of Mark Redwine's home near Vallecito Reservoir.
https://www.kktv.com/content/news/February-trial-set-for-Mark-Redwine-in-teen-sons-death-496785701.html

H/T - Kyton Horman - World Soldiers
https://www.facebook.com/Kyron-Hormans-World-Soldiers-242829886577087/?hc_location=ufi

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: October 12, 2018, 04:51:52 PM »

Bless your heart Texasmom for never giving up on this child. I pray that justice will be served
and that his mother and brother will have peace. The look on her face just makes me so sad.

Thank you, Kermit!   

I'll never give up! 

Justice for Dylan!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: October 12, 2018, 04:57:15 PM »

https://durangoherald.com/articles/245143-mark-redwine-makes-brief-court-appearance-is-scheduled-for-fourweek-trial

Mark Redwine makes brief court appearance, is scheduled for four-week trial

Bayfield father is charged with second-degree murder, child abuse causing death
By Bret Hauff City government & crime reporter
Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2018 12:09 PM Updated 1 day 17 hours ago

Mark Redwine, the man accused of killing his 13-year-old son, Dylan, made a brief appearance Wednesday in 6th Judicial District Court where a judge set a four-week trial to begin Feb. 25.

Redwine, who appeared in an orange jail-issued jumpsuit, did not speak during the hearing. His public defenders suggested some doubt about whether they would be ready to proceed with their case by late February.

More than 100 motions have been filed by defense attorneys, said District Attorney Christian Champaign. Those are scheduled to be heard during a two-week motions hearing starting Dec. 3. Among the motions to be discussed, at least one will seek to move the trial to a community outside La Plata County, while others will seek to admit or suppress possible evidence.

A La Plata County grand jury issued an indictment in July 2017 accusing Redwine of second-degree murder and child abuse resulting in death. Redwine is suspected of killing his son in November 2012, shortly after Dylan arrived for a court-ordered visit from Colorado Springs.

According to the indictment, Dylan’s blood was found in Mark Redwine’s living room, washing machine, the bed of his pickup and on the clothes he’d been wearing the night of his son’s disappearance.

Dylan and his father had argued on past visits, and Dylan reportedly did not want to visit his father, according to the indictment. Dylan also had “compromising photos” of his father that he reportedly planned to confront his father with during the visit, according to the indictment.

Some of Dylan’s remains were found in June 2013 about 8 miles from Redwine’s home north of Vallecito Reservoir. His skull was found in November 2015 about 1½ miles from where the earlier remains had been found. Dylan’s skull had injuries that indicated blunt-force trauma in two locations.

Redwine, 57, a truck driver, was arrested late July 2017 in Bellingham, Washington. He is being held at the La Plata County Jail on $750,000 bail.

Redwine pleaded not guilty June 29. He faces 16 to 48 years in prison if found guilty of the charges.

bhauff@durangoherald.com

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: October 12, 2018, 05:24:28 PM »

Facebook mentions:
She shared the Durango Herald article posted above and made this comment.

https://www.facebook.com/miraalicia.ortiz/posts/542500006197371

Mira Alicia Ortiz
Yesterday at 7:03 AM ·
last year for KJ hockey game up in Gunnison i passed 2 cars w/ pictures of Dylans flyers on their cars. one was on his side window n other was on her trunk 😢 JUST MADE ME STOP N THINK OF THE LIFE LOST n how many are still dealing w/ his passing. hundreds of miles away from HOME

RIP LIL MAN n i hope your dad gets what he deserves cuz WE ALL KNOW U DID NOT DESERVER what he did to you OUT OF SHAME/GUILT!

#JUSTICEFORDYLAN

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: October 27, 2018, 07:14:57 AM »

Justice for Dylan!  an angelic monkey 

https://durangoherald.com/articles/247504

Behind the scenes, a flurry of paperwork in Mark Redwine homicide case

Defense lawyers, prosecutors file hundreds of pretrial motions
Thursday, Oct. 25, 2018 5:29 PM Updated 1 day 7 hours ago
 Follow @b_hauff

More than 400 motions, exhibits, rulings, proposed orders and judicial orders have been filed in the criminal case against Mark Redwine, a Vallecito father accused of killing his 13-year-old son, Dylan, in 2012.

More than half of those filings came from public defenders who opposed expanded media coverage, sought to limit certain types of evidence, wanted to move the trial to a different judicial jurisdiction, objected to certain witnesses and attempted to suppress statements made by their client. One motion seeks to dismiss the case “based on the prosecution’s unreasonable five-year delay in bringing charges,” according to a register of actions maintained by the 6th Judicial District Court.

Chief District Court Judge Jeffery Wilson ordered this month that a substantial number of documents filed under seal be made public, but defense attorneys as of Thursday had not yet filed public versions of those motions, according to court officials.

Prosecutors have filed more than 100 motions, many of which put the court and defense attorneys on notice about witnesses they plan to call. Many of those motions also have not been made public, according to court officials.

Many of the motions could be considered procedural in a high-profile murder case that has been under investigation for about five years.

Of all of the motions that have been filed, only about a dozen have been ruled on by Wilson, who is overseeing the case. Those rulings have dealt with questions of expanded media coverage and allowing additional time for the prosecution to respond to defense motions, which was granted.

Motions that have not been addressed by the court will be heard during a two-week motions hearing scheduled to begin Dec. 3. Decisions on those motions will almost certainly affect the trajectory of the case, including which witnesses are allowed to be called, whether the trial will be moved to a different judicial district and which evidence will be admissible.

It’s not unusual that more than 400 motions, exhibits, rulings and orders have been filed in the Redwine case because much of the evidence is physical, not witness testimony, said Stephen Wells, a retired Durango defense attorney. Physical evidence, such as DNA or hair, often requires experts to testify to the validity of that evidence from a scientific perspective.

When cases go to trial, defense lawyers often challenge every filing by the prosecution, particularly in cases like this where the penalties for the alleged crime could land the accused in prison for the rest of his life, Wells said. If convicted, Redwine could spend 16 to 48 years in prison.

“I don’t know if you can read into the number,” Wells said of the amount of filings in this case. “They (the defense) are just pulling out all the stops.”

Investigators charged Redwine with second-degree murder and child abuse resulting in death, crimes to which he pleaded not guilty June 29, 2017. Redwine’s four-week trial is scheduled to begin Feb. 25.

Dylan disappeared during a court-ordered visit with his father in November 2012. His remains were found seven months later about 8 miles from Redwine’s home north of Vallecito Reservoir. Dylan’s death was ruled a homicide.

A four-page indictment offers a narrative of the 4½-year investigation. A grand jury indicted Redwine based on several key factors: Dylan’s blood was found in his father’s living room; a cadaver dog detected a deceased person had been in the living room and in the bed of Redwine’s pickup; Dylan’s skull was found in November 2015 just off Middle Mountain Road and had what appeared to be knife markings; and the skull appears to have been moved from a previous location, where earlier remains were found.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: November 17, 2018, 12:49:57 PM »

Remembering Dylan, and praying for his family.  I know this has to be a rough week every year.   

This is a video from Jan 2013, we didn't know yet what had happened, but we knew who was more than likely involved.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qmZ51QOM37E" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/qmZ51QOM37E</a>

Justice for Dylan! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: November 18, 2018, 04:55:08 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.802526356440636/2605330449493542

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice

7 hrs ago

6 yrs ago today a child “Scrubbed in Sunshine” was never heard from again. 😞

Motions hearings start in 2 weeks and will go for 2 weeks. Dec 3 - Dec 14
I pray M. Redwine is denied every request and motion he has made.

WE LOVE YOU DYLAN!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #629 on: November 19, 2018, 02:39:42 PM »

Trial date set dad accused of killing 13-year-old Dylan Redwine
Posted: Oct 11, 2018 04:36 PM MDT
Updated: Oct 11, 2018 04:36 PM MDT

https://www.krqe.com/news/national/trial-date-set-dad-accused-of-killing-13-year-old-dylan-redwine/1517565379

DURANGO, Colo. (KRQE) - A trial date has been set for the Colorado father accused of killing his 13-year-old son.

Dylan Redwine disappeared in 2012 during a court ordered visit with his dad, Mark, near Vallecito.

His remains were found seven months later.

According to the Durango Herald, Redwine's attorneys have filed more than 100 motions in the case.

They're scheduled to be heard this December.

Redwine is charged with second degree murder and child abuse resulting in death.

The 57-year-old is being held at La Plata County Jail in Durango.

His month long trial has been set for Feb. 25.   

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: November 19, 2018, 08:02:26 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396767820264/2607779642581956

30 mins ·

From Dylan's mama!!

I was driving home from work, on this day, about this time, six years ago, when I received a text from ex asking about Dylan Redwine. Have you seen him? Needless to say, the thoughts In My head driving home were unexplainable. But the first thought was I’m getting home and leaving to durango. Now! I walked in the house and I told Michael Hall, and Cory I’m driving to durango, Dylan is missing. They, like me at first, thought okay he’s at a friends. But the longer I thought about it and the longer time elapsed without any word from Dylan, the more I knew. Dylan wasn’t just missing. Something was very wrong. Mike, Cory Redwine and I left for durango that night. With no thought of what was to unfold. Since then we have had so many crushing, life changing, gutt wrenching, angry moments as time elapsed. Six years later and it still takes me to my knees. During the journey of searching for anything relating to Dylan I have made so many friends and forged long term relationships along the way. I believe Dylan brought us many of you. I appreciate you. All of you. Many are silent, many are not, but each of you supports us in the way you can. Dylan was sweet, funny, smart, a sore loser, a great judge of character and a perfect human being who’s life ended way too young
To this, I appreciate all of you for not giving up as you experience your own loss of those that meant everything to you. No matter how many years pass, sometimes it’s not so easy to “just move on”. However, making a difference as Laura Saxton does by changing the rules, shows the world that our kids matter and we will not just go away. Dylan’s warrior elves are always making sure he is remembered. Kelsey Princess Lammers, Tracy Murdock Austin, Alyssa Alexander. Outside our house last night says it all.
Dylan, I miss you. I always wonder about you. We talk about you daily and you will always be known and represented to your nephews and niece for as fabulous as you are. Thanks for helping me. Please continue. Love, mutti.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: December 03, 2018, 07:43:53 PM »

Pretrial motion hearings started today.  Current docket listings below.

Praying for Justice for Dylan!  

https://www.courts.state.co.us/dockets/index.cfm#results

12/3/18
9:00 AM   1D   REDWINE, MARK   Motions Hearing   D342017CR343   La Plata County   Division 1

12/4/18
9:00 AM   1D   REDWINE, MARK   Motions Hearing   D342017CR343   La Plata County   Division 1

12/5/18

12/6/18

12/7/18

12/10/18

12/11/18

12/12/18

12/13/18

12/14/18

1/17/19
9:00 AM   2H   REDWINE, MARK   Pre-Trial Conference   D342017CR343   La Plata County   Division 1

2/25/19
8:00 AM   1D   REDWINE, MARK   Jury Trial   D342017CR343   La Plata County   Division 1

2/26/19
8:00 AM   1D   REDWINE, MARK   Jury Trial   D342017CR343   La Plata County   Division 1

2/27/19

2/28/19

3/1/19

3/4/19

3/5/19

3/6/19

3/7/19

3/8/19

3/11/19

3/12/19

3/13/19

3/14/19

3/15/19

3/18/19

3/19/19

3/20/19

3/21/19

3/22/19

* edit to add the dates past the three month initial search parameter.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 08:27:10 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: December 03, 2018, 08:14:04 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396767820264/2629299850429935

12 hrs ago

I remember after they found Dylan, Katt ( Denise) and I decided to find a new name for this page, we picked Journey to Justice because we knew it would be a long, challenging journey, we are finally seeing that happen, from here and beyond!

Keep everyone working so hard on this case in your thoughts and prayers today, Dylan's family and friends ( because prayers and positive thoughts DO matter Smile) Happy Monday :/ We'll keep you updated. — feeling motivated.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: December 05, 2018, 07:44:38 PM »

https://durangoherald.com/articles/253328-twoweek-motions-hearing-underway-in-mark-redwine-murder-case

Two-week motions hearing underway in Mark Redwine murder case

Lawyers to argue admissibility of evidence and trial venue
Tuesday, Dec. 4, 2018 6:36 PM Updated 20 hours 1 minute ago
 Follow @b_hauff

Mark Redwine, a Vallecito man accused of killing his 13-year-old son, Dylan, is appearing this week and next week in court for a two-week motions hearing to determine what will be allowed at trial and where the trial will be held.

Chief District Court Judge Jeffrey Wilson began hearing from lawyers about the admissibility of evidence and statements made to police Monday morning, the beginning of what is expected to be two weeks of hearings on hundreds of motions made by the defense and prosecution.

Those motions span a range of topics, including whether certain statements or evidence should be suppressed, whether the trial should be moved to a different judicial district and whether the case should be dismissed outright based on the fact that it took five years for an indictment to be filed.

Redwine appeared engaged in Tuesday’s proceedings, often writing notes to his attorneys on a legal pad.

In the past two days, attorneys have examined and cross-examined law enforcement officers about how they obtained statements and evidence from Redwine over the course of the five-year investigation into his son’s disappearance and death.

Defense attorneys attempted to convince Wilson that statements made were either coerced or obtained improperly.

Dylan Redwine disappeared in November 2012 while visiting his father in Vallecito. The boy’s partial remains were found in June 2013 about 8 miles up Middle Mountain Road, near his father’s home. Dylan’s skull was found in November 2015, about 1½ miles from where the boy’s partial remains were found. Forensic anthropologists found signs of trauma on the skull.

Redwine was arrested in July 2017 in Bellingham, Washington, after a grand jury indicted him on charges of second degree murder and child abuse resulting in death. He is being held at the La Plata County Jail on $750,000 bail.

Redwine pleaded not guilty June 29. He faces 16 to 48 years in prison if found guilty of the charges.

Investigator Tom Cowing testified Tuesday that he met with Redwine between 20 and 25 times over the course of his investigation. Redwine was never detained during any of those meetings, and he was allowed to leave each conversation voluntarily, Cowing testified.

Cowing also enlisted the help of a clerk at a Vallecito grocery store, whom Redwine spoke with often, to record Redwine – conversations that defense attorneys argue should be inadmissible as evidence. The clerk was working as an agent of the government, defense attorneys argued, and therefore should have identified herself as such.

Defense attorneys also tried to throw out evidence from a cadaver dog, Molly, who indicated there was evidence of human remains in Redwine’s house. Defense attorneys suggested the evidence was obtained illegally, saying law enforcement were not explicitly permitted to enter the residence and were unclear about what exactly the dog was searching for.

Wilson has withheld ruling on many of the motions, meaning he is going to take them under advisement and issue rulings at a later date. But he did rule to allow a two-part segment of the “Dr. Phil” show into evidence. The shows aired in May 2015 and featured Mark Redwine, his ex-wife, Elaine Hatfield Hall, and Dylan’s older brother, Cory Redwine.

Both Hatfield Hall and Cory Redwine were present at Tuesday’s hearing.

“We’re here to support Dylan,” Hatfield Hall told The Durango Herald.

Judge Wilson scheduled two weeks to hear motions. A four-week trial is scheduled to begin Feb. 25.

bhauff@durangoherald.com
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 07:46:18 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: December 05, 2018, 07:56:14 PM »

https://durangoherald.com/articles/253328?fb_comment_id=2227471253952736_2227694980597030

Rodney Brittain
Let's see. Mark Redwine facing our judicial system. Mark Redwine told a reporter that he drove across the country to take his son to baseball games, etc. Called Dylan "that boy." One must admire a father who would drive cross country ( 1000 ) of miles to take "that boy" to a Resox game. Same man however could not drive a few miles while divers searched Vallecitto for a possible dead Dylan Redwine. Mark Redwine had said many times, I want to let Law Enforcement handle the search/investigation. Mark Redwine however refused to give investigators access to the very house where Dylan was last seen alive. I could write pages of the inconsistencies that came out of that man's mouth. This man will be heard by a jury of his peers. He will have had legal representation and 100's of motions heard by the court as to discredit the state's case against him. It's our crimminal justice system doing it's thing. The court of public opinion is what it is because of observations made by the public. I am all for Mr. Redwine getting a fair trial. It's our right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. That all said? Any father who refuses Law Enforcement access to the last location of where their child was seen tells the world (body language) that he puts his own interests in front of his missing son's interests. Not quite the reaction one would expect from a grieving, terrified, desperate parent.. This is just my opinion but I am okay with how I see this man. That all said, Dylan Redwine does not have a right to 100 motions. He doesn't have a right to scribble notes on a pad of paper to give to the prosecutor. I am asking all of you whom believe in a higher power to put Dylan in your thoughts and send positive energy to his family. They will need our support as this trial will be hard on them. Just my two cents.
20h

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: December 06, 2018, 08:30:10 PM »

an angelic monkey

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: December 07, 2018, 08:11:27 PM »

https://durangoherald.com/articles/253862-trial-for-mark-redwine-postponed-until-mid2019

Trial for Mark Redwine postponed until mid-2019

Judge expected to rule on dozens of motions in coming months, including change of venue

Friday, Dec. 7, 2018 4:33 PM Updated 1 hour 35 minutes ago
 Follow @b_hauff

The jury trial that was to take place in February for Mark Redwine, the Vallecito man charged with killing his 13-year-old son, Dylan, has been vacated and will be rescheduled at a later date, giving lawyers more time to prepare their cases.

Chief District Judge Jeffery Wilson said it could take weeks before he rules on the dozens of motions argued this week in the case against Redwine. Those motions include one to move the trial to a different judicial district and several seeking to suppress evidence.

Lawyers spent dozens of hours this week in 6th Judicial District Court arguing about how law enforcement obtained evidence and what pieces of that evidence should be permitted at trial. Defense lawyers made a case in closed court Friday for why they think the trial should be moved to a different judicial district, likely arguing that significant media coverage and other factors make it impossible for their client to receive a fair trial in La Plata County. Lawyers can request what’s called a “change of venue” if they believe a jury pool may be negatively influenced by pretrial publicity.

The evidence in dispute includes statements Redwine made to law enforcement; the findings of a cadaver dog trained to sniff human remains; and media coverage that included local, state, national and international stories about Dylan’s disappearance and murder, including a two-part episode on “Dr. Phil;” among other issues.

Judge Wilson said he would rule at a later date whether jurors will be allowed to watch the “Dr. Phil” shows, in which Redwine, his ex-wife, Elaine Hatfield Hall, and their son, Cory Redwine, appeared on the show.

The court heard from at least three investigators, including an FBI special agent and La Plata County Sheriff’s Office investigators. Lawyers questioned each witness about how they obtained information from Redwine, including whether statements were given voluntarily or through coercive means.

Mark Redwine appeared each day in court dressed in a “2XL” orange jumpsuit with his right hand shackled to his waist. Throughout the hearing, Redwine wrote notes to his attorneys and, at times, advised them verbally.

Prosecutors spent hours trying to convince Judge Wilson that evidence obtained by law enforcement was done legally. They asked questions like: What was the officer wearing on the day she or he spoke with Redwine? Was Redwine told he could leave at any time? Was Redwine ever detained or put in handcuffs?

In asking these questions, lawyers tried to show that law enforcement did not coerce Redwine into making statements. If the evidence wasn’t obtained legally, as the defense argued, the evidence could be thrown out by the judge.

Defense attorneys argued that law enforcement used illegal means to obtain information from Redwine. They asked questions like: Who did Redwine explicitly give authority to search his home? What was the officers’ tone of voice when talking with Redwine? Was Redwine told he had the right to an attorney?

Those questions were meant to elicit answers that would implicate officers in an act of obtaining information unlawfully, such as making a threat or promise or detaining Redwine until he provided information.

While Wilson hinted at times how he would rule on certain issues, he said he has at least 60 hours of recordings to review before he could rule on the motions.

Those recordings include videotaped interviews at the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office, recordings made by law enforcement in casual conversations with Redwine, and recordings of informal conversations at Redwine’s residence.

The four-week trial has not yet been rescheduled; a new trial date is likely to be determined early next year. Wilson and lawyers agreed Friday the trial may be in June or July.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: December 08, 2018, 02:20:49 PM »

an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: December 09, 2018, 12:03:11 PM »

I keep thinking about the 60 hours of recorded conversations with Mark the judge has to review before ruling on some of the motions.
Heck, everybody saw him on Dr. Phil.  Don't you know that's a treasure trove of leakage?!!!     

Video from July of last year, right after Mark's indictment and arrest.

They can delay the inevitable all they want, Justice for Dylan is coming.  We'll wait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdt3ofWwKjw

Denver7 legal analyst on Dylan Redwine case: Most harmful evidence against father is sons blood

Denver7 – The Denver Channel
Published on Jul 23, 2017

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Wdt3ofWwKjw" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/Wdt3ofWwKjw</a>

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: December 09, 2018, 09:54:29 PM »

https://www.courts.state.co.us/dockets/index.cfm#results

Court Docket Search

1/10/19 3:30 PM   1H   REDWINE, MARK   Setting   D342017CR343   La Plata County   Division 1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.