October 17, 2018, 12:57:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO Remains found #3  (Read 222140 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #620 on: July 18, 2018, 07:00:34 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154166043333064&set=a.465654678063.271153.698508063&type=3&theater

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Justice for Dylan!

« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 05:26:50 PM by texasmom » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: September 21, 2018, 11:19:25 PM »

Bless your heart Texasmom for never giving up on this child. I pray that justice will be served
and that his mother and brother will have peace. The look on her face just makes me so sad.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: October 11, 2018, 02:54:56 PM »

February trial set for Mark Redwine in teen son's death
Posted: Wed 8:26 PM, Oct 10, 2018

EXCERPT

DURANGO, Colo. (AP) - A man accused of killing his 13-year-old son in southwest Colorado is scheduled to go to trial Feb. 25.

The Durango Herald reports 57-year-old Mark Redwine made a brief appearance Wednesday in District Court, where a judge set the four-week trial despite defense attorneys' suggestion that they won't be ready in time.

Redwine has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder and child abuse resulting in the death of his son, Dylan.

He's suspected of killing Dylan in November 2012, shortly after the boy arrived for a court-ordered visit from Colorado Springs. According to the indictment, Dylan's blood was found in Mark Redwine's living room, washing machine, the bed of his pickup and on some of his clothes.

Dylan's remains were found in 2013 and 2015 within 10 miles of Mark Redwine's home near Vallecito Reservoir.
https://www.kktv.com/content/news/February-trial-set-for-Mark-Redwine-in-teen-sons-death-496785701.html

H/T - Kyton Horman - World Soldiers
https://www.facebook.com/Kyron-Hormans-World-Soldiers-242829886577087/?hc_location=ufi

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: October 12, 2018, 04:51:52 PM »

Bless your heart Texasmom for never giving up on this child. I pray that justice will be served
and that his mother and brother will have peace. The look on her face just makes me so sad.

Thank you, Kermit!   

I'll never give up! 

Justice for Dylan!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: October 12, 2018, 04:57:15 PM »

https://durangoherald.com/articles/245143-mark-redwine-makes-brief-court-appearance-is-scheduled-for-fourweek-trial

Mark Redwine makes brief court appearance, is scheduled for four-week trial

Bayfield father is charged with second-degree murder, child abuse causing death
By Bret Hauff City government & crime reporter
Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2018 12:09 PM Updated 1 day 17 hours ago

Mark Redwine, the man accused of killing his 13-year-old son, Dylan, made a brief appearance Wednesday in 6th Judicial District Court where a judge set a four-week trial to begin Feb. 25.

Redwine, who appeared in an orange jail-issued jumpsuit, did not speak during the hearing. His public defenders suggested some doubt about whether they would be ready to proceed with their case by late February.

More than 100 motions have been filed by defense attorneys, said District Attorney Christian Champaign. Those are scheduled to be heard during a two-week motions hearing starting Dec. 3. Among the motions to be discussed, at least one will seek to move the trial to a community outside La Plata County, while others will seek to admit or suppress possible evidence.

A La Plata County grand jury issued an indictment in July 2017 accusing Redwine of second-degree murder and child abuse resulting in death. Redwine is suspected of killing his son in November 2012, shortly after Dylan arrived for a court-ordered visit from Colorado Springs.

According to the indictment, Dylan’s blood was found in Mark Redwine’s living room, washing machine, the bed of his pickup and on the clothes he’d been wearing the night of his son’s disappearance.

Dylan and his father had argued on past visits, and Dylan reportedly did not want to visit his father, according to the indictment. Dylan also had “compromising photos” of his father that he reportedly planned to confront his father with during the visit, according to the indictment.

Some of Dylan’s remains were found in June 2013 about 8 miles from Redwine’s home north of Vallecito Reservoir. His skull was found in November 2015 about 1˝ miles from where the earlier remains had been found. Dylan’s skull had injuries that indicated blunt-force trauma in two locations.

Redwine, 57, a truck driver, was arrested late July 2017 in Bellingham, Washington. He is being held at the La Plata County Jail on $750,000 bail.

Redwine pleaded not guilty June 29. He faces 16 to 48 years in prison if found guilty of the charges.

bhauff@durangoherald.com

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: October 12, 2018, 05:24:28 PM »

Facebook mentions:
She shared the Durango Herald article posted above and made this comment.

https://www.facebook.com/miraalicia.ortiz/posts/542500006197371

Mira Alicia Ortiz
Yesterday at 7:03 AM ·
last year for KJ hockey game up in Gunnison i passed 2 cars w/ pictures of Dylans flyers on their cars. one was on his side window n other was on her trunk 😢 JUST MADE ME STOP N THINK OF THE LIFE LOST n how many are still dealing w/ his passing. hundreds of miles away from HOME

RIP LIL MAN n i hope your dad gets what he deserves cuz WE ALL KNOW U DID NOT DESERVER what he did to you OUT OF SHAME/GUILT!

#JUSTICEFORDYLAN

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.