June 23, 2017, 10:43:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO Remains found #3  (Read 118097 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #440 on: June 14, 2017, 08:06:01 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"We won't give up on you, Natalee.  You didn't give up on us, and we will continue with the investigation until we have all of the answers to your disappearance.  God be with you my Natalee!" Dave Holloway ARUBA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: June 14, 2017, 08:06:40 PM »

Justice for Dylan!   

http://crimefeed.com/2017/06/30912/

THE MURDER OF 13-YEAR-OLD DYLAN REDWINE: DID DAD DO IT?

June 13, 2017 by Mike McPadden

VALLECITO, CO — On November 19, 2012, 13-year-old Dylan Redwine disappeared while staying with his dad, Mark Redwine, in southwest Colorado.

It was a court-ordered Thanksgiving visit, a condition of the notably nasty divorce and custody battle Mark had engaged in with Elaine Hall, his ex-wife and Dylan’s mom.

On the day Dylan vanished, Mark told police that he’d gotten up early to run errands and opted to let his son sleep in. Upon returning, Mark said, Dylan was gone.

For the next seven months, investigators combed through every possibility while Dylan’s loved ones continually held out hope for his return. All that ended on June 27, 2013, in the worst way possible.

A handful of Dylan’s bones turned up in the woods of Middle Mountain, about 12 miles away from his father’s house. Searchers also found a piece of Dylan’s shirt, one sock, and a shoelace.

Authorities continued to hunt for clues over the next two years. In the meantime, Elaine Hall expressed no doubt as to who she believed killed Dylan. Appearing on The Dr. Phil Show in May 2015, Elaine said of her ex-husband: “He murdered his son.”

In the course of the show, Cory Redwine, Dylan’s brother, backed up his mom. They also both stated that they believed Mark moved Dylan’s remains to the canyon-heavy Middle Mountain to more effectively conceal the boy’s body.

As the episode progressed, Mark called in and set off a firestorm.

Elaine asked Mark if he would be open to her going with the police to walk through his house and re-create the circumstances that led up to Dylan’s disappearance. She added: “That would be very helpful in the investigation.”

Taken aback, Mark replied:

“We’ve had every opportunity to get those things done before now and at this point I just don’t see the value in doing it. To be honest with you, I refuse to do that. I don’t owe the nation an explanation as to what I’m doing. Dylan is my son!”

Mark also refused to submit to a polygraph test.

Three months later, on August 19, 2015, the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office officially declared Dylan’s death a homicide. The police also named Mark Redwine as the only “person of interest” in the murder.

Dylan Redwine would have turned 18 on February 6, 2017. Dozens assembled in Bayfield, Colorado, to remember him with a public celebration of his life. Mark Redwine did not attend. Elaine addressed the crowd with gratitude and also wrote on Facebook:

“Happy 18th birthday, my sweet, sunny son. I wish you were here with us to celebrate your birthday. Many will gather to remember you and your sweet self. I miss you more with each passing day. Thank you to everyone for helping us remember Dylan. Until we meet again please keep watching over us. I love you, Dylan Redwine.”

On June 5, Mark announced he would lead a “recovery search” for Dylan’s remains and other clues to be mounted from August 4 to August 11.

As he remains the sole person of interest in Dylan’s murder, a reporter asked Mark if this new effort is, at least in part, to clear his own name. Mark responded, “It’s not acceptable. We’re here five years later down the road, and [Dylan] is still unaccounted for. That is my motivation, to bring him home.”

"We won't give up on you, Natalee.  You didn't give up on us, and we will continue with the investigation until we have all of the answers to your disappearance.  God be with you my Natalee!" Dave Holloway ARUBA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: June 14, 2017, 08:31:18 PM »

Guess we know now why the Durango Herald didn't want to use a more recent picture...   Monkey Devil!

https://durangoherald.com/articles/163055-father-plans-search-party-for-dylan-redwine-x2019-s-remains

(the picture is from court in October 2016, when Mark's suit against Elaine for $50,000 was thrown out by the judge.  He was at least trying to look decent!)

https://www.facebook.com/InvestigationDiscovery/videos/10155036146479902/

They even show one of the pictures of him in his red bra, with the poop panties in his mouth.  Disgusting! 

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/photos/a.658662100829851.1073741829.657231774306217/1780363491993034

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: June 14, 2017, 09:08:48 PM »

How many times did they need to put November 19th on there?
Hey Shelly, make Mark tell you how he made Dylan go missing on the 18th and how FOS he is! 
Read his countersuit against Elaine that he LOST, it even says the 18th.
He can try to distance himself from it, but we all know.
Also, it hasn't been five years yet.  Every day counts, especially when your child/brother was murdered by his own father, and you're waiting for justice.
Do your research.  You deserve the truth too!

Justice for Dylan!   

http://krqe.com/2017/06/05/dylan-redwines-father-renews-search-for-sons-remains/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.