March 28, 2024, 10:57:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DYLAN NICHOLAS REDWINE 13 - CASE DOCUMENTS - PRESS RELEASES - ETC.  (Read 17645 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« on: July 01, 2013, 10:15:36 AM »

Please forgive any errors. 

http://www.9news.com/video/2513818990001/1/WEB-EXTRA-La-Plata-County-Sheriff-on-Redwine

WEB EXTRA: La Plata County Sheriff on Redwine.

9NEWS.com. 06/27/13.

La Plata County Sheriff's spokesman Dan Bender:  Earlier this week La Plata County Sheriff's office assisted by several different agencies conducted a multi day search of Middle Mountain which is in the area of Vallecito which is where Dylan Redwine went missing last November.  We collected a variety of items and those items were sent to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation.  They contacted us today, said they had analyzed the items.  Some of those items were human remains, and they were able to identify those as being the remains of Dylan Redwine.  Our thoughts go out to the family.  This is and has been a tragedy for them for several months.  We're only hopeful that this will give them some small closure, that they'll be able to bring Dylan home.  We are going to be as vigilant as ever in pursuing this criminal investigation.

Reporter: Dan, with the amount of evidence that you folks found up there is there enough DNA evidence to possibly link this to somebody? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  That, I don't know. 

Reporter: You mentioned that there were remains found, were there other clues found in that area...did you find any belongings or personal effects? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender: There were a variety of items that we took, including human remains and in addition to that. 

Reporter:  I have to assume that as terrible as it might sound that there's still obviously parts missing and what are you guys doing up there right now to try to find them or do you believe they might be in other areas? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  One of the reasons this evolved from a weekend search to a five day search was once we began finding items that gave us an indication they might be connected to Dylan, we did a very thorough search.  We made dozens of line searches in the area where the first items were located, and extended that search down into other drainage's so that we could gather all that could be found; and we’re comfortable that we've got as much as we’re going to be able to get.

Reporter:  What is..obviously the parents have already been going through so much since November, what have they been saying and were they notified today?  Were they notified yesterday? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  The family has been advised of our activities on a very regular basis including this week.  I can’t fathom what they’re going through.  To have this finality, the result as far as the search for Dylan we’re only hopeful that this will help them move towards some closure. 

Reporter:  Dan a lot of folks are going to wonder cause I asked you earlier, about whether or not there is any belief that the parents played a role in this, and you said you folks don’t believe so but I’m curious to know because I’m sure it’s been on a lot of people’s minds out here in La Plata County. Is there a need for concern that somebody is out there that could possibly do this again? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  We have said early on that we had not found any indication that this was something that the public needed to be concerned about other than the normal day to day vigilance that parents and anyone that are guardians of children need to maintain in today’s society. 

Reporter:  When you talk about remains found, obviously a human can do this, is there any belief that an animal could do this as well?  I know that there’s quite a bit of wildlife out here, or is that not even an option at this point? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  Dylan went missing last November and with the passage of time, nature takes its course.  And I don’t want to get into details on what we collected or what may have happened during that interim. 

Reporter:  How difficult is it going to be to collect DNA samples from the remains that you’ve found since nature has taken its course over the last couple of months? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  The fact that the Colorado Bureau of Investigation has confirmed that the remains that we sent were Dylan Redwine would be an indication that they did do DNA tests.   In fact those were positive. 

Reporter:  In terms of finding somebody that may have done this though? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  That’s something you need to ask someone with more expertise than me. 

Reporter:  Dan, the investigation obviously still very much ongoing just because you’ve got one part complete doesn’t mean that another part...? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  It’s been a criminal investigation since actually the first 24 hours that Dylan was reported missing and all other options beyond or in addition to a criminal act have been laid aside.  We have been working this and will continue to work this as a criminal investigation until we’re able to resolve it. 

Reporter:  Are all parties still cooperating including the parents? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  All the family has been very cooperative with us and continue to be. 

Reporter:  Any possibility this could have been an accident altogether or does it not appear that way? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  We’re pursuing this as a criminal investigation, and not an accident. 

Reporter:  How far from where Dylan was last seen at his father’s house, how far is that location from there would you say? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  Driving miles, it’s very roughly 10 miles.  Being in the mountains you can’t go from point A to point B in a straight line, but basically the subdivision and the road where Dylan was staying at is visible from Middle Mountain across the valley. 

Reporter: But it’s still quite a bit of height to get up to where this was, this is not easy area to access even by the searchers, correct? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  This is an area along Middle Mountain Road which is a US Forest Service Road and it’s 12 miles long and there are many access points off of that so it is not difficult to get up into that area by vehicle. 

Reporter:  You were saying earlier that some of the areas you’ve explored, the search and rescue people had to actually like rope in?  Is it dangerous terrain up there? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  For the safety of the searchers we had technical teams from the local fire department that also worked with our search and rescue team and they were able to rope in to some of the areas that were more hazardous.  We didn't want to pass up any area to search just because it was too steep to get into conventionally. 

Reporter:   Dan, when was the last time that you folks had to deal with a crime of this nature in La Plata County? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  Unfortunately we have had criminal investigations into homicides also over the years including children, but this one has been unique in the few clues that we had to begin with and the time that has passed.  It’s been over seven months.   That is an eternity I know, for the family.   

Reporter: You’ve been doing this for a long time, did you expect this to drag out longer or did you expect once summer hit that you guys would find more evidence and you guys would have your answer? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  We’re always prepared for a very long process, but we were always hopeful that we’ll find something that will help us bring Dylan home and in this case we have been successful in that. 

Reporter:  Is that area still considered a crime scene up there or has the search been concluded..? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  The search of the general area began on Saturday and we began to focus into a couple specific areas on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday; and we have thoroughly checked that.  And it’s not an area that we have cordoned off or anything to that effect.  We’re satisfied that we’ve checked that area well.

Reporter:  Anything else you want to add, Dan? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  Only that our hearts and prayers go out to the family in this very difficult time. 

Reporter:  Are you expecting any other update today? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  Pardon me? 

Reporter: Will this be the last update for today? 

LPCSO spokesman Dan Bender:  Yes. 

Reporter: Thank you, Dan

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 12:29:45 PM »

These were originally posted on one of the support pages for Mark.  Have to wonder what else they seized in that first search, that wasn't included in the first and only page he allowed to be made public?  We know they've been back several times since, and took a lot more.

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/photos/pcb.217450518425577/217449031759059/?type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/photos/pb.106616159509014.-2207520000.1425230045./217449125092383/?type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/photos/pb.106616159509014.-2207520000.1425230045./217449098425719/?type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/photos/pb.106616159509014.-2207520000.1425230045./217449191759043/?type=1&theater

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 12:37:28 PM »

http://archive.9news.com/rss/story.aspx?storyid=350254

Father's home searched again in Dylan Redwine case
8:51 PM, Aug 14, 2013   

KUSA - The La Plata County home of Dylan Redwine's father was searched for a third time Wednesday.

Mark Redwine said investigators from multiple law enforcement agencies came to his door with a search warrant Wednesday afternoon. They spent three hours at his home, which is near Vallecito Lake in southwestern Colorado.

Redwine says the investigators removed sections of carpet and wood flooring. He says they took a fireplace poker, clothing and a cell phone. Redwine said deputies also dug a hole in his yard underneath an outdoor staircase.

Officers did an informal search shortly after Dylan was reported missing. They also executed a search warrant about 10 days after the teen's disappearance.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 01:17:26 PM »

http://**/news/ci_25737549/mark-redwine-explains-swat-hallucination-and-quest-find

Mark Redwine explains SWAT hallucination and quest to find all of his son's remains
By Kirk Mitchell
The Denver Post
POSTED:   05/10/2014 02:36:33 PM MDT7 COMMENTS| UPDATED:   10 MONTHS AGO

The latest search warrant was served Feb. 5. They took his Dodge pickup. It didn't make sense to him because when he picked up Dylan at the Durango airport on the evening of Nov. 18, he was driving his Chevy pickup, he said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2015, 05:07:00 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/notes/dylan-redwine-the-journey-to-justice/updated-timeline-4242015/654995874527019

Updated Timeline 4/24/2015
May 30, 2013 at 5:42pm

TIMELINE

These are the facts as we know them to be. These facts are based on events known to Dylan’s family, statements by La Plata County Sheriff’s Office (LPCSO)and statements gathered from a number of media sources. There are many blanks being filled in to the existing timeline that are also known to be fact and canbe proven. 

September 21, 2012
Custody hearing in La Plata County Court.   Judge Dickinson had an in-chambers conversation with Dylan regarding custody.  After this private conversation, the Judge granted full custody of Dylan to Dylan’s mother, Elaine Hatfield.  Immediately after losing custody of Dylan,and on this exact same date (September 21, 2012), Dylan’s father, Mark Redwine (hereafter referred to as “MR” except, when quoted by a media source, then referred to as “Mark”), purchased a one-way ticket for Dylan to visit MR on November 17, 2012.

November 2012
In November, soon before Dylan was to fly to La Plata County to visit MR, Dylan stated to a family member that he had not had any communication whatsoever with MR since the September 21, 2012 custody hearing.

November 17, 2012 
Dylan’s original flight was cancelled by the airlines and rescheduled for the next day, November 18, 2012.
Dylan made plans to spend the night with friends on November 18.

November 18, 2012
5:46 p.m. – Dylan arrives at Durango Airport and was then picked up by MR  - this has been verified by security cameras.

7:05 p.m. - Dylan and MR go to Walmart after the airport - this has been verified through security cameras.

About this same time, Elaine texts him asking if he made it and if his father had him. Dylan confirms with a text that ended with a frowning emoticon.

7:22 p.m. - According to MR, he and Dylan went to McDonald’s drive through.  MR stated in interviews he wanted to go to a sit down dinner to talk to Dylan but Dylandid not want to. MR also stated in the same interviews he was irritated by this.

Through text messages, Dylan reschedules plans to arrive at his friend Ryan’s grandmother’s house the next morning November 19, 2012 at6:30 a.m. (Monday) to hang out.

9:37 p.m. - All electronic messages from Dylan stops at 9:37 p.m.  The family understands that the 9:37 p.m. message was via Dylan’s iPod Touch. It is also the families’ understanding the last phone communication was shortly after MR and Dylan arrived at MR’s home, according to MR’s accounting of events that evening.

November 19, 2012
7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. - MR stated he ran errands in Durango the morning of November 19, and that he left his home at 7:30 a.m. and returned home at 11:30 a.m. (his errands included a trip to his work payrol loffice and a trip to his divorce attorney’s office).  MR’s whereabouts during the time period havebeen confirmed by law enforcement investigators.

10:00 a.m. - Text from Ryan to Dylan that says“come to Nando’s.”

11:30 a.m. When MR returned home at 11:30, he discovered that Dylan was gone from the house.  Dylan's cell phone and all the belongings he brought with him from Elaine’s were also missing.  MR also noticed that Dylan’s fishing pole was missing.

MR sends a child support check postmarked the same day Dylan goes missing.  Post Office postmarks an envelope for delivery from MR to Elaine with a check inside,although child support has not yet been assessed as the Court is waiting on MR to provide his financials.

11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. (approximately).  MR stated in an interview that he took a nap when he returned home from his errands. MR said he thought Dylan may be outplaying alone or that Dylan may have walked to a friend’s house. The friend in reference lives 5.9 miles from MR’s house. MR also stated a fishing pole was missing.

Late morning / early to mid-afternoon. A couple people reported seeing Dylan walking but all of those reports turned out to be unsubstantiated. (There is another older boy at the lake that looks similar to Dylan).

Approx. 2:30 p.m. The mail lady reported seeing a kid that looked like Dylan walking but that again was unsubstantiated. She could not positively identify the kid she saw walking as being Dylan. Law enforcement found the boy she thought was Dylan and confirmed that the mail lady did not see Dylan.

2:30 / 3:00 p.m.. – MR finally begins to look for Dylan.  MR drives to one of Dylan’s friends who lives near the lake (Tristan). In one interview, MR says Tristan told MR that Tristan had not seen Dylan.  In another interview, MR said there was no answer when he knocked on the door at Tristan’s house.

4:10 p.m. - MR arrives at Nando’s house in Bayfield to see if Dylan showed up there. Finding two of Dylan's friends there(Ryan and Nando)  they said they had been trying to contact him all day to no avail. When MR leaves, Ryan sends Dylan a text at 4:15 p.m. “your dad is looking for you.”

Approx. 4:30 / 5:00 p.m. - After leaving Nando’s house, MR said he went to the Marshal's office to express his concern that he couldn't find Dylan.

While still at the Marshal’s office, MR texts Elaine to see if she knows Dylan’s whereabouts. 

After receiving the text from MR, Elaine immediately calls the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office and reports that Dylan is missing.  Elaine, Mike (her fiancé) and Cory (her oldest son) left right away and drove to La Plata County to aid in the search for Dylan.

Evening of 11/19 - La Plata County Search and Rescue and LPCSO searched for Dylan.

Monday night MR said he was cooperative with the police and they were allowed to do a preliminary search of his home.

Search dogs detected a scent on the road near MR’s house, but it couldn't be verified that it was Dylan's scent because at thetime there was nothing of Dylan’s available for the dogs to catch a scent from.

Late evening of 11/19, early morning of 11/20 - Elaine,Mike and Cory arrive at the Bayfield Marshal’s office late Monday night/earlyTuesday a.m. They speak to a Sheriff’s deputy and communicate to the deputy that they are concerned that MR is responsible for Dylan’s disappearance.  Elaine, Mike and Cory then head to Vallecito to search for Dylan. The start the search by MR’s house between 1:00 a.m. and 2:00a.m. at which time they notice MR was home but that there were no lights on in the home.

November 20, 2012
Search and Rescue as well as LPCSO continue the search for Dylan. Elaine is asked to meet at the Search and Rescue office.  Elaine is accompanied by Mike and Cory.Elaine again expresses her concerns that MR is responsible for Dylan’s disappearance. Elaine and family members spent most the day in a small roomwith the head of Search and Rescue answering questions and providing information.

It was stated by Elaine and others several times while in the Search and Rescue office that Dylan would not have run away and he would have called. The head of Search and Rescue is in constant communication with people in the field searching. After spending some time in the Search and Rescue office, Elaine asks “where is MR?”  It was stated by the head of Search and Rescue that MR was in his home and has not been out.

The head of Search and Rescue tells the family that there is an individual running from tree to tree that appears to be trying to elude searchers and LE.  It was later confirmed it was a jogger that they had seen.

That afternoon, Cory and Mike head back to the Vallecito area to continue searching for Dylan. After searching for some time they drive past MR’s house as they head toward the campground and they see MR through the window sitting in his chair and appeared to be watching TV. There were no signsof Search and Rescue or LE when they arrived in Vallecito about 4:00 p.m.

November 21, 2012
Elaine and family arrive early in the morning at the Search and Rescue office. The head of Search and Rescue directs them to the Sheriff’s Office, stating the Sheriff is considering Dylan to be a runaway. Although it has been stated numerous times that Dylan would not have run away, the person who, at that time, was the lead Sheriff’s Office investigator elected to do this prior to ever interviewing any of Dylan’s family members except for MR. If the investigators would have interviewed Elaine and family prior to stating Dylan was a runaway they would have learned that MR had a long history of taking and hiding his children from their mothers.  MR had done this with his children from both of his prior marriages.

All sex offenders in the area had been checked and accounted for.

The lake and surrounding areas were searched and scoured by hundreds of volunteers, to include, abandoned buildings, houses,barns, sheds etc.

A past friend of MR’s and a friend of Elaine’s who knows the Vallecito area extremely well searched above MR’s house in the direction that some of  Dylan’s remains were eventually found.  He sees MR at his house and stops just to offer support. MR replies saying “I think you should stay the F _ _ _ out of this and let law enforcement handle it.”

November 24, 2012
Two cadaver dogs, separately, catch a human odor scent (not Dylan’s) from a boat off of the dam.

November 25, 2012
Divers were brought in but the altitude, depth of the lake and temperature of the lake prevented them from diving for more than20 -30 minutes at a time. And they could only dive once a day. They were unable to find anything the first day. MR was seen driving on the east side of the lake (Middle Mountain side) on this day fairly early in the morning.  This was reported to LPCSO.

November 26, 2012
Boats with hi-tech sonar were brought in and the entire area in front of the dam was checked. Nothing was found. A task force was formed and house to house, business to business interviews were conducted from the dam on the south end of the lake all the way to the north end of the lake.
Search and Rescue asked the family to retrieve clothes Dylan had worn, blankets and pillow cases from Elaine’s home in Monument for Dylan’s scent since they had no idea if it was even Dylan’s scent that the dogs had followed just past MR’s driveway on November 19th.  After the family retrieved Dylan’s articles and turned them over to investigators, not another word has been said to the family about Dylan’s scent being found outside of MR’s home.

November 28, 2012
LPCSO states that Dylan did not runaway and puts out a press release communicating that information to the public. (Family and friends have maintained this fact since day one.)

November 29, 2012
A search warrant was issued to search MR's property, to include his house, his trailer and his vehicles. The Sheriff's office maintains that MR is not a suspect. The search of his home by the task force is executed because that was the last area that Dylan was presumably in and they have to start somewhere. This search is mainly conducted by the FBI and CBI.  This is standard in missing persons cases.

At this point, there are currently 45-50 officials made up of the FBI, CBI, La Plata County Sheriff's personnel and other agencies assigned to the Dylan Redwine Task Force.

November 30, 2012
MR decides, after the encouragement of a son from another marriage, to go out and actually search. Very shortly into the search, MR tells this son, “this is stupid, Dylan is not around here” and the searching by MR is discontinued.

MR gives an uncut interview to KOAT in the video store in Bayfield.

December 2, 2012
MR does another interview with the media.  A rumbled blanket and pillow are present on the couch during this interview.  (These were never there before).  There is also a cereal bowl on the counter that he says Dylan ate out of.  (The task force would have taken anything with Dylan’s DNA).  He also states that the TV was tuned to Nickelodeon.  Nickelodeon on Monday morning is geared for babies and toddlers, not for teenage boys. MR mentions during this interview that Dylan’s fishing pole is gone.

December 3, 2012
MR is interviewed and says that his problem is his ex-wife and goes on to complain that she seems to be the one everybody wants to listen to.

December 4, 2012
Media states family members took polygraph tests.MR's test was originally reported (not by LE) as inclusive. The family and LE have begged him to retake it, and he has refused. MR stated later on The Dr.Phil show he “miserably failed” the polygraph given by LE

December 6, 2012
Sheriff: Missing Redwine boy's disappearance believed foul play.

December 7, 2012
Investigators: Dylan Redwine last seen night before he was reported missing

December 8, 2012
Search under way for Dylan Redwine near Durango with 500 volunteers. This was the only organized search that MR was ever seen at and he claims he was “first in line.” It is also a search that started about 18 miles from his home and Middle Mtn.

December 11, 2012
Scam alert: Kidnapper claims to have Dylan Redwine,wants ransom.

December 27, 2012
Reward grows to $20,000.

January 10, 2013
Reward grows to $30,450.

January 24, 2013
Reward grows to $50,450.

MR inquires about the Dylan Redwine fund.

January 27, 2013

A group organized by Cory Redwine stands in front of MR’s house asking for MR to be more active in searching for Dylan and provide answers to questions. MR was aware of this gathering prior to this date and left town before the event took place.

February 4, 2013
Reporter Melissa Blasius of KUSA releases an uncut interview with MR.  MR long claimed there was only two places in house a person could get phone reception. Interviewer was in neither of those locations and her phone rang. MR also stated “Blam first place I went” when referring going to Dylan’s friend (Nando’s) house to see if they had seen Dylan.  A major problem with MR going to Nando’s is: Dylan’s plans all along were with Ryan and going to Ryan’s grandmother’s home.  While Dylan and Ryan were making their plans to get together, there never was a single mention of Nando’s.  In fact, on Dr. Phil MR does not even know where Nando lives, however, in the Blasius interview, MR says it was the first place he went when he got to Bayfield.  How could he possibly have known to go to Nando’s?   Coincidentally, while MR was out running his errands in Durango the morning of November 19, 2012, Ryan texted Dylan at 10:00a.m. saying “come to Nando’s” but received no response to that text.

MR had a loaded shotgun sitting on the kitchen table, just a few feet away from Melissa Blasius while she interviewed MR.  MR said he needed it for protection.

It was around this same time that MR accepted an offer of a private investigator from the Front Range to work on this case. This investigator was the first we know of that publicly mentioned blood being found on MR’s carpet. This investigator only worked a very short time on the case. According to the investigator, he wanted MR to take a polygraph for him to be comfortable that MR was not involved. MR refused to take the polygraph test.  MR also inquired around this time how to obtain the reward money.

February 6, 2013
Birthday vigils held for Dylan in Monument, Bayfield, Denver and New Mexico

MR attends none of these vigils.

February 18, 2013 thru February 20,2013
Family flies to LA to tape the Dr. Phil show.

Dog team is in Vallecito searching for Dylan while MR is in LA for Dr. Phil.

Dog handler contacts Mike Hall stating she is being followed by someone and she is concerned. It then becomes known that MR had this dog team followed by a friend of his while MR was away without the dog handler knowing.

MR agrees to take polygraph with Jack Trimarco on the Dr. Phil show the first day of taping. MR says he is too stressed and does not want to take it this first day but agrees to take the polygraph examination the following morning
The following morning (day two of taping), MR tells Jack Trimarco he does not feel well enough to take the test when jack asked “Do you feel well enough to take the test?” If someone answers “NO” to this question, it disqualifies them from taking the polygraph. MR answered “NO” and admitted to drinking a bottle of Jim Beam the previous night.  MR has now bailed for the second time to take a polygraph. MR blames Jack Trimarco for MR not taking the test because of the disqualifying question. When Jack asks “Mark we can still do this, do you want to do this?” MR’s reply, once again, was“NO”.

During the interrogation part of day two, it became obvious to the family that MR had done the unthinkable and had killed Dylan.The family feels this was a turning point for them as they felt they are no longer looking for Dylan alive, based on MR’s actions and answers to questions while on the Dr. Phil show.

February 22, 2013
Two days after the Dr. Phil taping, a family member heads to Vallecito to meet up with the dog handler that has been there all week. The dog handler was asked if it is possible for the dogs to be able to detect the odor of human remains if holes were made in the frozen lake. The answer was “Yes.”

February 23, 2013
Family arranged to have the lake sliced open in multiple places to see if the dogs could pick up any scent of human remains under the frozen lake. The dogs, according to the handler, did detect the odor of human remains. This is now multiple dogs that have picked up the odor on the lake. At the end of this day, LE is contacted informing them of the information. It was also communicated to LE the lake would be searched.  The current investigator agreed it was a good idea.

The family searches for the best people in the United States to conduct the search of the lake. The family finds a search team out of Idaho who conduct searches with the use of side sonar. LE is made aware by a family member that the family is asking the Idaho team to search the lake when the ice comes off and requests LPCSO’s assistance. LE agreed to help as it is a requirement of the search team that a representative from law enforcement be present while searching.

March 19, 2013
LPCSO puts out a press release. In that press release it states the following:
MR’s and Dylan’s interactions and activities within the community on November 18th and 19th, as well as tips related to persons, locations and sightings remain under investigation.

Investigators ask for information from anyone who may have been at their Vallecito homes or traveling in Vallecito on CR 500 or CR 501 between 7:00 PM Sunday, November 18thand 7:00 PM on Monday, November 19th, 2012.

Note: The time in question is from about the time MR and Dylan left Walmart to just an hour and a half after Elaine reported Dylan missing.

April 6 and April 7, 2013
As many as seven media outlets report spring thaw which brings new hope and new searches. Media sources also stated that the lake would be searched by a special team. MR later stated he knew nothing of the search although it was all over the media.

April 15,2013 to April 22, 2013
For the first three days, a K9 was placed on a small boat close to the water to detect any type of human remains odor. All alerts were logged by GPS. All of that information then was downloaded into the computer / electronic program of the boat with side sonar. The side sonar boat searched for several days but due to the winds was unable to stay on the water full days.

There was a lot of activity by K9’s at the north-eastern side of the lake, around the Middle Mountain campground to be exact. This is also the area

LPCSO built a dam searching for clues on the 21st of April, 2013. This area is not far from MR’s house and very close to Middle Mtn. Rd.

Note: We know of nobody that had seen MR outside of his house during this search. He stated he was not aware of a search although many media sources reported a search was going to take place. A helicopter was called in by LE and flew very low over the lake and MR’s house. It was obvious to locals something was going on. On April 22, early in the morning, MR was spotted coming off Middle Mountain Road and that information was reported to LE.

May 20, 2013
MR writes an open letter to the media. Headlines read“Mark Redwine Knocks Search.”

MR states he doesn’t think Dylan is in the Vallecito area or even in La Plata County for that matter.

MR says “How many times do you have to search the damn thing til you realize he is not in the lake?” when referring to the lake search.

He knocks and criticizes the efforts of many people searching for Dylan although he is not and has not been searching whatsoever.

June 2 and June 9, 2013
Both Elaine and MR appear on the Tricia Griffith’s radio show by calling in on June 2nd.  MR calls in again on June 9th.

MR confirms he was irritated that Dylan would not sit down with MR for dinner and wanted to go to McDonalds on November 18, 2012.

MR states he searches but could not give any specific areas he has searched nor has anyone come forward saying they have seen him searching.

MR states he was instructed to stay home by LE and to not search in the early days. We have found this to be a lie.

MR himself states “Mmmm…I…I won’t say that he’s happy. I think that there was uh…there was something on his mind, and, in many ways he was a little more distant with me than he might otherwise be. I mean, I don’t know how to explain it, and obviously I’ve had this conversation with law enforcement, and it was clear to me, and it’s clear to a lot of people that…that there was something going on with him, and I have no knowledge of what that is, and so, you know, I’m trying to make the most of that, and so, I picked him up from the airport.”

AGAIN MR states  “Oh,absolutely.  Now, you know, I mean…at this point, here we are past the six month mark, you know, I…I’ll be honest with you, I don’t believe Dylan’s in the lake, I don’t believe he’s near my home, and he certainly, I don’t think that he’s in La Plata County.”

MR is made aware on the radio show that a search is coming in June and acknowledged that Elaine stated that on the radio show.

Week of June 10, 2013
Two people going door to door distributing new fliers stop at MR’s house to give him a new flyer since they noticed the one taped to his door was old.

MR accepts the new flier and appears to be more concerned about exactly what day the search is going to begin. This is the second time MR acknowledged that the search was coming very soon.

MR was also informed by LE that the search was coming in June, making it the third time MR was made aware of the upcoming search.

On or about June 19, 2013
MR leaves the area without informing LE that he is leaving or that he would not be present for the search of Middle Mountain.

The search started on the 22nd.

A couple days later, MR is located in Denver. He states he was unaware of the search. He states he cannot go back because of a fire on Wolf Creek Pass that is preventing him from returning to Vallecito. There are two alternate routes to get back.  One of these routes goes through Grand Junction and over Red Mountain Pass.  MR has been known to use that route when going to or returning from Denver.

MR states he is on a “crusade” of the “lower 48” to get the word out about Dylan. He states he is going to talk to the media during this crusade.  We have found no such source or link to support that he had ever talked to anyone during his so-called “crusade.”

June 22, 2013
The search of Middle Mtn. begins.  Numerous law enforcement agencies from La Plata County, Durango, Bayfield, Ignacio, as well as people from local fire departments and several resources from outside the area have all come together for a massive search for Dylan.  This was the most impressive organized searches I have ever seen.

Dylan’s immediate family was present for this search but MR’s location is now, once again, unknown.

June 24 or June 25, 2013
MR is located in Indiana and told by LE to return home. He states that he drove straight through from Indiana to La Plata County. Just days prior to this, MR said he cannot get back to Durango  for the biggest search to date for his son because a fire had closed Wolf Creek Pass, being the direct route. This Wolf Creek Pass route, according to MapQuest,is 337 miles (a 6 hour, 4 minute drive).  Another route MR has been known to take to Denver which is over Red Mountain Pass which was open would have been 411miles/(a 7 hour, 35 minute drive).  A third option to get back would have been through Chama (which many people took to get back to Durango during the Wolf Creek fire). This route would have been 417miles (7 hours, 26 minute drive).  MR cannot drive an extra 80 miles to search for his son but had no problem driving about 1300 to 1400 miles (22 to 23 hours) to get to where he was located in Indiana.  MR is quoted as saying he made the trip from Indiana to Durango in less than 30 hours.  How much less?  Seems to be a substantially longer amount of time than it should have taken from MR to return to Durango, especially after authorities told him he needs to come back. Why?

June 26, 2013
Authorities tell family members what they have found, which included some remains confirmed to be Dylan’s.

Shortly after authorities met with MR and notify MR about the discovery of Dylan’s remains, MR sends a text to Elaine that specifically states: “Gloves are off now I can tell the world what fu**tards you and your colon cancer riddled BFF are….I hope she rots in hell and you get cancer next and join her.” That was at 3:15 p.m. immediately after MR left the Sheriff’s office.

June 28, 2013
The La Plata County Sheriff's Office confirms to 7NEWS that they are looking for a killer in the death of missing teenager Dylan Redwine.

"The information we have is there is no reason for Dylan to go to Middle Mountain and there is no indication he did it on his own," Bender said.

Bender also said that death by wild animals has also been ruled out.

Although it has been stated by authorities, MR also confirmed in a recent interview that the area Dylan’s remains were found overlooks MR’s home and that MR can see that area from his front porch.  MR also stated the area the remains were found is approximately 10 miles from MR’s house but as a crow flies it is only about1 mile. MR has stated in the past, but prior to Dylan’s remains being found, that MR talks to Dylan every day.

Bender:  “Driving miles it’s very roughly un… 10 miles.  Uh… being in the mountains you can’t go from Point A to Point B in a straight line uh… but the uh…. basically the subdivision and the road that Dylan was staying at is visible from Middle Mountain across the valley.”

July14, 2013
MR records four short videos of Middle Mountain and makes those videos public.  The videos included MR’s commentary regarding the terrain on Middle Mountain and the likelihood of Dylan going up there.

MR states how the terrain is not hard to navigate. He states it certainly does not require ropes. He stated this knowing that LE had to use ropes when Dylan’s remains were found.

MR drove up and then walked down the mountain. Why did MR not walk up from his house as he claims Dylan could have?

Now I know this because I have been up there. Walking down that face of the mountain you are heading west. In the video MR made he says he sees what looks to be his roof top. From where he is walking down the face it appears his roof top is at about 2 o’clock or 45 degrees to the North West direction. Now standing in the area LE was searching and Dylan was known to be found MR’s house is at about 9 o’clock. That is 90 degrees to the south direction.  He is not far from 180 degrees the opposite direction. Look at MR’s video then look at photo at this link http://**/ci_23553442/dylan-redwine-remains-found-middle-mountain-colorado?source=pkg  and make your own determination if the videos were an attempt to mislead.

July 16 or 17, 2013
MR’s Facebook support page (Find Dylan First) posts that MR found Dylan’s fishing pole in his garage under his ATV.  This is the fishing pole searchers have been on the lookout for going on eight months!  This is the fishing pole MR argued with his son, Cory, over that its place was by the TV in the house although Cory stated in February it would be in the garage. A Task Force of 50 of CBI and FBI agent son day 10 with a search warrant are in MR’s for 10 to 12 hours but yet none of these professionals notice a fishing pole under the ATV?  Typically on searches like this, the entire home is photographed first and then tested and taken apart.  Do you think photos will show the fishing pole under the ATV as MR apparently told his Facebook supporters?

August 14, 2013
MR’s home is searched again pursuant to a search warrant.
Article states: “Mark Redwine said investigators from multiple law enforcement agencies came to his door with a search warrant Wednesday afternoon.  They spent three hours at his home, which is near Vallecito Lake in southwestern Colorado.”

“Redwine says the investigators removed sections of carpet and wood flooring. He says they took a fireplace poker, clothing and a cellphone. Redwine said deputies also dug a hole in his yard underneath an outdoor staircase.”

“This is the third time law enforcement agents have searched through the Vallecito area house looking for clues.”

MR’s own PI that chose to no longer work for MR stated about 7 months prior there was blood found in the home. Now LE seizes floor boards and carpet. They also take the fireplace poker and dig a hole in the yard, searching for evidence.

November 16, 2013
Dylan’s Memorial Service

This is a very difficult day to even write about. There are just no words for the amount of heartache and pain on this day.

DH article says:

“This past year has been a struggle,” said  Dylan’s mother, Elaine Hatfield, her voice filled with emotion. “I’ve struggled with the events that have taken place and what has happened to Dylan.”

She said she also struggled with hope.

“I’ve lost faith, and I’ve regained faith,” she said. “Without faith, I have nothing to look forward to, and I need that.”

Her words were met with more tears – her own and those of many others in the sanctuary.

“I’ve learned that while there is tragedy and while there is evil in this world, there is also an enormous amount of humanity and kindness left, as well,” she said. “That is indicated by all of you sitting here. You’ve touched our lives, and I know that Dylan has touched yours.”

A larger-than-life portrait of Dylan, in his baseball uniform and ready to swing, stood near the podium. His team jersey, No. 19, was encased in glass underneath a mounted baseball from his school team.

For now, Dylan’s mother, brother, friends and family have a place to remember him. The bench, in lieu of a tombstone, reads: “Our home run in lifeand now our angel in the outfield.” Underneath, it is lined with hand written messages written on stones by those close to him.

I witnessed a small cute girl standing patiently waiting her turn to hug Dylan’s family. It broke my heart to see how hard this little girl was crying.Her mother drove her six hours to attend this Memorial. When she approached Elaine her emotions even got stronger as she hugged Elaine. Elaine hugged this little girl back with all her might as her own emotions escalated. Yes, this was Dylan’s girlfriend from Colorado Springs.

MR was not present at Dylan’s Memorial.

February 5, 2014
MR’s Dodge truck seized by law enforcement pursuant to another search warrant.  MR says he doesn’t understand why his Dodge was seized because he was driving his Chevy truck when he picked up Dylan from the airport on November 18, 2012.

March 31, 2014
MR takes Elaine to court seeking compensation in the 10’s of thousands of dollars for damages on the Windmill home.  MR states Elaine caused all these damages and provided his attorney receipts he paid in order to go after Elaine.

Some background relating to ownership of the Windmill house: Elaine turned home over to MR on June 30th, 2012, during the divorce proceedings.  It is now known that MR turned in an insurance claim for some water leak/damage at the Windmill home which occurred only 30 days after he took possession.

MR’s attorney was directly asked before the March 31, 2014 hearing if any of the monies MR was seeking was related to the insurance claim.  MR’s attorney responded as follows: 

“With regard to house damages, I have extensive documentation, much of which has been provided. We can also have Durango Property Management testify at final hearing as to the damages, if necessary.”

“I confirmed with Mark none of the insurance claim damages are being attributed to Elaine or sought---they were caused by water damage when movers disconnected water line to refrigerator. Mark is not seeking to double dip or charge Elaine for anything that is not her responsibility.”

The court did hear testimony from Durango Property Management. In that testimony, it was determined and acknowledged by both sides and the Court that MR did in fact submit receipts which the insurance company already paid him for and now is seeking to collect those same amounts from Elaine. Out of the almost$20,000 MR was seeking to collect in damages he was awarded $75.00 because Elaine forgot to leave the garage door remote on counter when she moved to the front range.

April 29, 2014 and May 3, 2014
Less than one month after the March 2014 court hearing MR traveled to Denver, stopping in Grand Junction along the way. Note:  MR took this particular route to get to Denver in 2014 but would not use this same route to return to Durango area in June,2013 to participate in the search for Dylan.

MR stopped at Cabelas on the April 29th and purchased a high power hunting rifle. A savage 30-.06 to be exact. We have not confirmed if the particular gun had the scope or not. If it was the one with the scope there are many reviews of its accuracy out of the box. There are You Tube videos showing it is within½” of center of target out of the box and has a very good customer rating.

MR then drove to Sportsman’s Warehouse to buy the ammunition for the 30-.06.We find this suspicious considering the same exact ammunition for the same exact price was on the shelf at Cabelas where he purchased the high powered rifle.  Cabelas has confirmed that this ammunition was on the shelf and available on April 29, 2014.

MR then makes his way to Denver.

May 3rd at 2:30 am MR is at a Denver area intersection and calls KUSA, 9News reporter Melissa Blasius.  The next day she ran a news story relating to her conversation with MR.  She stated that MR told her that he thought the police were surrounding him and were going to arrest him for the death of Dylan.  When the police responded and located MR, they found NO weapon on MR, but he did have two guns in his truck.

The police did respond to a 911 call that came from a friend of MR's around 2:30 a.m. on Saturday, May 3, who asked for a welfare check on MR, according to the Durango Herald.  The caller said that MR thought the police were following him.  The police found MR at Ellsworth Avenue and Fox Street in Denver and they stated he was "disoriented" and armed and was taken by ambulance to the hospital.

Later that day, MR told KUSA that he had been released from the hospital and that he was"experiencing some paranoia.”  MR attributed it to feeling"stalked by haters, monitored by police and self-medicating."

There were spent shell casings found in his vehicle from the newly purchased high powered hunting rifle.

May 5, 2014
Elaine requested a “Civil Protection Order” in El Paso County Court.

Elaine is immediately granted a “Temporary Restraining Order.”

Authorities then look for MR to serve him with the restraining order.

Before getting into details relating to this restraining order, I just want to point out some facts:

COURT SEPTEMBER OF 2012:

Dylan speaks to the Judge and Judge states his conversation with Dylan has been taken into his ruling.

MR was not awarded custody - in fact his custody was reduced. He no longer has joint custody as the Judge gave Elaine primary custody.

MR is ordered by the court to submit his financials so that child support can be accessed. MR was collecting child support from Elaine up to this point although MR rarely utilized his parenting time as stated in court documents.

MR buys Dylan a one-way plane ticket to Durango for November 17, 2012 that same day he was ruled against in court. The court stated Dylan would be with MR for Thanksgiving break.

MR does not speak to Dylan from the court date (September 12, 2012) until the time he got off theplane (November 18, 2012).

Dylan is with MR less than four hours, when all communication from Dylan’s electronic devices stops.

Dylan goes missing just days before MR has to have his financials to the court to have child support accessed.

NOW WE HAVE COURT MARCH 31, 2014:

MR is seeking to collect almost $20,000.00 from Elaine for damages to the Windmill home.

In court it becomes known that the receipts MR has submitted have already been paid for in an insurance claim.

Judge rules that Elaine is to pay MR $75.00 for a garage door remote she did not leave when moving out.

Less than 30 days later, MR stops in Grand Junction on his way to Denver and buys a high powered hunting rifle and ammunition. This is a route he refused to use in June of 2013 that would have allowed him to return to La Plata County from Denver to participate in search for Dylan.

MR has never hunted.

MR has never obtained a hunting license.

MR speaks of haters and later insinuates in the court hearing regarding the protection order that the gun was for protection even though he owns a .380 pistol which was also found in the vehicle when he thought police had him surrounded.  Also, remember the loaded shotgun MR had on his kitchen table when Melissa Blasius interviewed him in February 2013?  He said that gun was for protection.  So why the need for a high powered hunting rifle?

I know of nobody to be a threat if they are at a distance that would require a hunting rifle. A hunting rifle fully capable of killing at a mile or more.

MR has stated in a text he basically wishes Elaine dead. Remember the colon cancer riddled BFF text?

MR also has sent a text if he comes to Elaine’s home he will not just be sitting in his truck.
The texts are endless it seems.

All that added to his self-medicated freak out in Denver just ask yourself….Is he a threat??

June 11, 2014
Hearing is held in El Paso County Court for permanent restraining order.

The Judge rules that, due to the time frame, the witnesses who were submitted to the Court by Elaine’s attorney will not be allowed to testify,including a mental health expert that studied MR’s behavior.

The permanent restraining order is denied by the El Paso County Court Judge. This was not the same judge that had heard the information and had granted the temporary restraining order.

MR has since sent text messages saying he is coming by Elaine’s home.

June 2014
Search warrant executed by law enforcement of MR’s home.  MR’s living room furniture is seized by LE, according to MR’s neighbors in the Vallecito area.

The family is made aware that MR gave Dylan’s bicycle to a thrift store.  Elaine arranges to have a friend go to the thrift store and purchase it.

September 24, 2014
Elaine distributes a flyer at the start of hunting season asking hunters to look out for Dylan’s missing belongings.

February 12, 2015
Dylan's mother calls for arrest of Mark Redwine

“I'm just at a level of frustration," she said. "Where is Dylan's case?"

Elaine says she's been told by investigators with the La Plata County Sheriff's Office that they have handed the case to La Plata County District Attorney Todd Risberg. She has not heard from anyone in the District Attorney's office, or from the County's new sheriff, Sean Smith, who was elected in 2014.

"This was the murder of my son," she said."They're minimizing it. And I fear for our safety. I don't understand where it (the case) went. It seems like the perpetrator has all the rights."

"I feel like we're all by ourselves," she said."I know there's a process. I'm not naive. But when does the process work for the victim?"

The investigation of her son's disappearance and death"needs some attention now," she said. "The day he went missing,it didn't get the attention then. They kept insisting he was a runaway. I told them he was not a runaway."

All of the evidence points to her ex-husband, she said.

"Two years later, he's gotten rid of everything in the house," she said. "I want to spur La Plata County to get going, but I'm not sure what it will take."

February 22, 2015
Elaine does a pod cast radio show (Chelsea Hoffman show).

MR calls in by phone towards the end of the show.

Although LPCSO has stated they are looking for Dylan’s killer after his remains were found and LPCSO has also stated the case is with the District Attorney, now MR states on the air there is no evidence a crime was ever committed.

MR then states he was the last person to see Dylan alive.

April 1, 2015
Elaine takes leave of absence from her job to dedicate her time and energy into getting justice for Dylan.

April 13, 2015
Elaine and other family members are in LA to do a followup taping on Dr. Phil.

This portion of timeline will be updated after the airing of the show.

At this point all we can say is that it is our understanding MR did nothing to help himself again. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2017, 12:49:10 PM »

I had to transcribe this, so please forgive any typos that I may have overlooked.  TIA

Justice for Dylan!  

http://www.co.laplata.co.us/UserFiles/Servers/Server_1323669/File/Government/Elected%20Officials/DistrictAttorney/Documents/redwine_indictment_072017.pdf

DISTRICT COURT, LA PLATA COUNTY
STATE OF COLORADO
1060 E 2ND AVE, DURANGO, CO 81301

PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF COLORADO

vs

MARK REDWINE, Defendant

Christian Champagne, District Attorney, Reg. #36833
P. O. Drawer 3455, Durango, Colorado, 81302
970-247-8850/970-259-0200 (fax)
champagnecb@co.laplata.co.us

Matthew Durkin, Special Deputy District Attorney, Reg. #28615

Fred Johnson, Special Deputy District Attorney, Reg. #42479

LA PLATA COUNTY, COLORADO GRAND JURY INDICTMENT

COUNT 1 MURDER IN THE SECOND DEGREE           F2

COUNT 2 CHILD ABUSE-KNOWINGLY OR RECKLESSLY-
        RESULTING IN DEATH                    F2

(PAGE 2)

Of the term of the District Court in the year 2017, the La Plata County, Colorado Grand Jurors,
chosen, selected, and sworn in and for the La Plata County, Colorado in the name of and by the
authority of the People of the State of Colorado, upon their oaths, present the following
described acts, all committed or triable in the Sixth Judicial District, Colorado and all done
contrary to the form of the statutes in such case made and provided, and against the peace and
dignity of the People of the State of Colorado, as stated in the counts attached hereto:

COUNT I - MURDER IN THE SECOND DEGREE (F2)

That on or between November 18, 2012 and November 19, 2012 in, or triable in, the County of
La Plata, State of Colorado, Mark Redwine unlawfully, feloniously, and knowingly caused the
death of Dylan Redwine; in violation of section 18-3-103(1), C.R.S.

COUNT 2 - CHILD ABUSE - KNOWING OR RECKLESS - RESULTING IN DEATH
F2

That on or between November 18, 2012 and November 19, 2012 in, or triable in, the County of
La Plata, State of Colorado, Mark Redwine unlawfully, feloniously, knowingly or recklessly
caused and injury to, or permitted to be unreasonably placed in a situation that posed a threat of
injury to, the life or health of a child, namely:  Dylan Redwine, that resulted in the death of the
child; in violation of section 18-6-401(1)(a)(1). C.R.S.

Probable cause as the counts 1 and 2 is as follows:

Dylan Redwine was last seen alive on November 18, 2012, when he arrived by airplane on a cour
court ordered visit to see his father, Mark Redwine.  He was 13 years old.  He was uninjured
when he boarded the airplane.  After his arrival, they stopped at Walmart, McDonalds, and then
returned alone to Mark Redwine's house, 2343 CR 500, Bayfield, La Plata County, Colorado.
Surveillance video from the airport and Walmart show little to no personal interaction between
Mark Redwine and his 13 year old Dylan.  Dylan Redwine was never seen or heard from again
after that evening.

Mark Redwine and Dylan Redwine had argued and fought on their previous visit, they had not
been getting along leading up to the court ordered visit, and several witnesses stated that Dylan
Redwine did not want to visit Mark Redwine.  Text messages indicated Dylan Redwine had
asked to stay with a friend rather than his father the same night of his arrival, a request that was
denied by Mark Redwine.  Dylan Redwine made specific plans to visit a friend's house the next
morning at 6:30 a.m. Dylan Redwine's last phone activity or communication with anyone was at
9:37 p.m. on November 18, 2012.

At 2:00 a.m., November 19, 2012, Mark Redwine's neighbor Carrie Cochran observed his
exterior front porch light on, and later that morning when it was still dark out, she observed the
light off.  When Dylan did not arrive at his friend's house, his friend sent a text to Dylan at 6:46
a.m. asking "where are you" and received no response.

PAGE 3 IS BLANK

PAGE 4

Dylan Redwine's blood was found in multiple locations of Mark Redwine's living room,
including on the couch, the floor in front of the couch, the corner of coffee table, on the floor
beneath a rug, and a love seat.  DNA testing showed that Dylan Redwine was the source of the
blood on love seat, and could not be eliminated as a contributor to the mixture found in the blood
found on the couch, floor in front of the couch, the corner of the coffee table, and the blood
found beneath the rug.  The home had been severely damaged by a fire, and a remodel of the
home was completed earlier in March 2012.  According to Mark Redwine, Dylan Redwine had
limited visitations after the home remodel and had not suffered an injury that caused any
bleeding during those visits after the home had been remodeled and before November 2012.

On August 5, 2013, Human Remains Detection Dog Handler Carren Corcoran and her K9 Molly
conducted a canine search of Mark Redwine's house to determine if the corpse of a deceased
human had been present at that location.  K9 Molly indicated the presence of cadaver scent in
various locations in the home, including the living room and the washing machine.  These are
indications of the presence of a large source of human remains.  Also, in August 2013, Ms.
Corcoran and her K9 Molly, searched and indicated a cadaver scent on Mr. Redwine's clothes
that he reported wearing on the night of November 18-19, 2012.  Later on February 13, 2014,
Ms. Corcoran and her K9 Molly conducted a search of Mr. Redwine's Dodge pick-up truck, and
alerted to the presence of human cadaver scent in several locations including the bed of the truck.

In June 2013, some of Dylan Redwine's remains were located about 8 miles up Middle Mountain
Road from Mark's house, roughly 1 mile past the gate which closes seasonally around November
30 every year, and only 100 yards or so from the road directly off of an ATV trail.  Mark
Redwine had an ATV in his garage and was very familiar with Middle Mountain Road.  A
witness observed Mr. Redwine driving down from the gate alone in April of 2013, yet he left
town and did not attend the search from Dylan Redwine in June of 2013 when the gate opened.

On November 1, 2015, hikers further up on Middle Mountain road found Dylan Redwine's skull.
On foot the location was roughly 1.5 miles away from the first recovery site through very
difficult terrain, but it was much more easily accessible by Middle Mountain Road, consistent
with a human moving it.  According to Lyle Wilmarth, a Wildlife Officer with the Colorado
Parks and Wildlife Division, who has extensive experience with wildlife in the area, no animal
known to the area would transport a body up the mountain from Mr. Redwine's residence to the
first recovery site.  Furthermore, no animal known to the area would transport the skull an
additional 1.5 miles through the terrain to where the skull was found.

Forensic anthropologists determined that Dylan Redwine's skill had injuries consistent with
blunt force trauma at two locations.  According to forensic anthropologists, the skull had two
small markings consistent with tool marks from a knife, not caused by an animal or natural
cause.  These defects in Dylan's skull were perimortem, indicating that the bone still had
characteristics of wet bone similar to a recently deceased person.

On June 27, 2013, immediately following the notification to Mr. Redwine that Dylan Redwine's
first remains had been located, Dylan Redwine's half-brother Brandon Redwine reported an odd

PAGE 5

conversation with Mark Redwine.  Specifically, Mark Redwine had mentioned blunt force
trauma several times and discussed how investigators would have to find the rest of the body,
including the skull, before they could determine if this was the cause of death.

Within days of Dylan's disappearance, but months before his remains were located, investigators
interviewed Mr. Redwine's ex-wife Betsy Horvath.  Ms. Horvath voiced concern that Mark
Redwine may have hurt Dylan Redwine.  Ms. Horvath reported that Mark Redwine had
previously said that if he ever had to get rid of a body he would leave it out in the mountains.
Also, during their divorce and custody proceedings, Mr. Redwine repeatedly violated the custody
agreement and told Ms. Horvath that he would "kill the kids before he let her have them."  Ms.
Horvath's sister, Sandy Lainge heard the threat.

At the time of the murder, Mark and Elaine Redwine were in the middle of an intensely
contested custody case regarding Dylan Redwine.  Mr. Redwine acknowledged that he had left a
contempt of court accusation on the kitchen table where Dylan Redwine may have seen it and
could have become upset.  Throughout 2012, Dylan Redwine expressed that he was upset with
Mark Redwine, that he did not want to visit and was uncomfortable with Mark Redwine.  Earlier
in the year, Dylan Redwine had seen compromising pictures of Mark Redwine.  At a time he was
upset by the manner in which Mark Redwine was talking about his mother and brother, Dylan
Redwine asked his brother Cory Redwine to send the pictures to him so that he could confront
Mark Redwine.  Later, Cory Redwine told Mark Redwine that complied with Dylan Redwine's
request for the pictures.  Very shortly after Dylan Redwine's death was confirmed, two of Elaine
Redwine's friends argued with Mr. Redwine in front of his house.  When these same pictures
were referenced, Mark Redwine immediately reacted violently by picking up a lot, raising it
over his head in an attack gesture, and approaching them causing them to drive off.

Mark Redwine had 13 year old Dylan Redwine in his custody and was alone with him the last
night Dylan was heard from November 18, 2012 at 9:37pm, Dylan Redwine's blood was in the
living room, cadaver dogs indicated that deceased person had been in his living room and bed
of his pick-up truck.  Dylan Redwine's remains were located in a location accessible and familiar
to him, and their relationship was contentious at the time of Dylan Redwine's death.  At least one
point of contention between them provoked a violent response from Mark Redwine.  When
Dylan Redwine's skull was finally recovered, the tool marks, fractures, and the two distinct
locations of the remains were consistent with tampering with the body, and specifically,
relocation and further disposal of the fractured skull to conceal the identity and cause of death by
the person last associated with him.

All offenses against the peace and dignity of the People of the State of Colorado.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 07:41:22 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2017, 12:52:01 PM »

Justice for Dylan!   an angelic monkey

https://twitter.com/EmilyAReports/status/889614741789966336

Emily Allen FOX31‏
Verified account
@EmilyAReports 
4 hours ago

According to arrest documents: Mark Redwine told coworker he planned to form a search party upon his return to CO to look for Dylan #KDVR

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2017, 12:53:33 PM »

http://co.laplata.co.us/UserFiles/Servers/Server_1323669/File/Government/Elected%20Officials/DistrictAttorney/Documents/STATEMENT_christian_champagne_072517.pdf

Office of the District Attorney
Christian Champagne, District Attorney
6th Judicial District
Serving La Plata, Archuleta, and San Juan Counties

PRESS STATEMENT: Mark Redwine indictment and arrest

July 25, 2017

This case represents a terrible tragedy, a family’s worst nightmare. When Dylan disappeared in 2012,
we all lost something very special. The Redwine family lost a special, beautiful young man. And many of
us in our community lost our sense of trust, safety, and security for ourselves and our children.

Since that day, we have not stopped working to bring justice for Dylan Redwine, his family, and this
entire community. We have endlessly analyzed the evidence, and I and my predecessor have had to
make the tough decision to exercise the patience necessary to build the strongest possible case. Our
patience has paid off, and we now believe we have the evidence we need to move forward.

This entire community has been committed to bringing justice for Dylan Redwine since he disappeared
in 2012. This dedication reaches far outside the community and we are honored to have investigators
and prosecutors from the 1st and 20th Judicial Districts working alongside our office on this important
case.

The grand jury indictment affirms for me that our community’s pursuit of justice for Dylan has been
worth every bit of effort – the exhaustive searches, the meticulous evidence gathering, the painstaking
analysis.

Now we will bring the quest for justice in Dylan Redwine’s death to the judicial process. We are very
confident that the case our expansive team built will bring about the resolution that Dylan, his family
and loved ones, and the community as a whole deserve.

Through this next phase, the 6th Judicial Attorney’s Office will work to bring justice for Dylan, his family,
and this community. Justice requires that, as we move forward, the process is fair to all involved, and
that the integrity and impartiality of the justice system is protected.

Every day as we have worked on this case, we have remembered that a young boy lost his life. The very
least we can do is bring justice for that deep loss, and help our community heal in the process.

https://www.facebook.com/6thJudicialDistrictDA/photos/a.1388386721252683.1073741829.1384995361591819/1389577544466934

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2017, 12:55:10 PM »

http://lpcso.org/UserFiles/Servers/Server_1323669/File/La%20Plata%20County%20Sheriff%27s%20Office%20Migration/STATEMENT_sean_smith_072517.pdf

LA PLATA COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
Sean Smith, Sheriff

PRESS STATEMENT: Mark Redwine indictment and arrest

July 25, 2017

Good afternoon and thank you for being here. As you heard a moment ago my name is Sean Smith and I
am the La Plata County Sheriff. We are here today to discuss the indictment and arrest of Mark
Redwine for the 2012 death of his son Dylan, who was 13 years old when he died while visiting his
father. The loss of this young man was very traumatic for our community and I believe that we all share
in the grief that Dylan’s mother Elaine and all of his loved ones are experiencing.

This investigation has often been referred to as the “Journey to Justice for Dylan” and that is exactly
what it is. Mark’s arrest last Friday night in Washington just before midnight represents the end of one
road and the beginning of another on this journey. My team is very proud of the work they have done
to get us to this point, however we recognize that there is a legal process ahead and we will remain
committed to the end.

After 4 ½ years, I know many have questioned the length of this investigation but I believe it tells a
powerful story. The length of the investigation shows just how committed our team of investigators has
been, never giving up and keeping the goal of Justice for Dylan in sight every day! This team put in
countless hours ensuring that no stone was left unturned because they were committed to finding
justice for a 13 year old young man whose life was lost over the Thanksgiving holiday in 2012!

I want to take this time to recognize the Investigators that have been the heart and soul of this
investigation. Without the commitment of this group of professionals we would not be here today. Lt.
Tonya Golbricht, Sgt. Jim Ezzell, Sgt. Tom Cowing are here representing our team.

From the outset, this investigation has been a team effort. In addition to the men and women of the La
Plata County Sheriff’s Office we have received assistance from the more than 30 agencies you see listed
on the screen today.

We also would not be here today without the support we received from the amazing volunteers in this
community. This tragedy has demonstrated the strength of our community and what we can do when
we come together with a common goal: Justice for Dylan Redwine.

https://www.facebook.com/laplatacountysheriff/photos/a.790882677631636.1073741828.772338199486084/1517768664943030

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2017, 08:31:02 PM »

http://www.co.laplata.co.us/UserFiles/Servers/Server_1323669/File/Government/Elected%20Officials/DistrictAttorney/Documents/PRESS%20RELEASE_redwine_arrest_072217.pdf

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For more information, July 22, 2017
please contact Megan Graham at (970)749-7684

Mark Redwine arrested following grand jury indictment in 2012 death

Mark Redwine was arrested Saturday in connection with the November 2012 murder of Dylan Redwine. A grand jury
issued an indictment for Redwine’s arrest on July 22 after reviewing evidence presented by Sixth Judicial District
Attorney Christian Champagne. The grand jury determined that there was probable cause to charge Redwine in
connection with his son’s death. The Bellingham Police Department apprehended Redwine in Bellingham, Wash. on
a warrant issued by the Sixth Judicial District in Durango. He is being held on a $1 million cash-only bond.
Following extradition proceedings in Washington, Redwine will be advised of the charges sought against him at a
hearing at the La Plata County Courthouse. District Court Judge Jeffrey Wilson will preside.
The investigation into Dylan’s disappearance and death spanned four and a half years, culminating in Saturday’s
arrest. Dylan Redwine was 13 years old when he disappeared in November 2012 while staying at his father Mark
Redwine’s house in Vallecito on a court-ordered visitation for the Thanksgiving holiday. Dylan, who was living in
Colorado Springs with his mother, Elaine Hall, flew to Durango-La Plata County Airport on Sunday, Nov. 18 where
Mark Redwine met him.
Dylan made contact with friends and his mother by text message after arriving at his father’s house, on Sunday,
November 18, 2012, and made plans to meet with friends the next morning in nearby Bayfield. That was the last
contact received from Dylan Redwine.
Hall reported her son as missing to La Plata County Sheriff’s Office on Monday, Nov. 19, 2012. The first of many
searches for Dylan took place that day and the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office began its investigation into Dylan’s
disappearance. In June 2013, search parties found human remains near Vallecito that were later confirmed by DNA
testing to be Dylan’s.
Since then, a multi-agency investigation team has been gathering and analyzing evidence. The La Plata County
Sheriff’s Office, Colorado Bureau of Investigation, and Federal Bureau of Investigation have invested thousands of
hours in investigating this case culminating in Mark Redwine’s indictment and arrest. The indictment is attached with
this release.
The Sixth Judicial District Attorney’s Office will prosecute Redwine’s case.
Sheriff Sean Smith and District Attorney Christian Champagne will hold a press conference at 2:30 p.m. MST on
Tuesday, July 25 in the Board Room of the La Plata County Administration Building, 1101 E. 2nd Ave. in Durango.
Please contact Megan Graham at (970) 749-7684 to RSVP.
Updates and information on the case will be released on the Sixth Judicial District Attorney’s Office web page, Twitter
& Facebook pages. All social media posts will use #redwinecase.
Please direct all inquires to Megan Graham, La Plata County Public Affairs Officer, at
megan.graham@co.laplata.co.us, (970) 382-6265 (office) or (970) 749-7684 (mobile).

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2017, 12:49:38 PM »

https://twitter.com/jacelarson/status/892922403977691137

Jace Larson Denver7‏ Verified account
@jacelarson

More info in the arrest of Mark Redwine, who is accused of killing his son. This is the official extradition request from Colo. to Wash.

6:37 PM - 2 Aug 2017 from Dillon, CO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2017, 05:30:02 PM »

Links to pdf documents at this link:

https://www.courts.state.co.us/Courts/District/Case_Details.cfm?Case_ID=2273

17CR343 PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF COLORADO v. MARK REDWINE, Defendant

DATE            DOCUMENT

08/15/2017 - Request for Expanded Media Coverage (KRQE-TV)

08/15/2017 - Request for Expanded Media Coverage (KOAT-TV)

08/15/2017 - Request for Expanded Media Coverage (KUSA)

08/15/2017 - Order (C-3) Setting Hearing on Advisement 8/15/17 at 4:00 pm

08/15/2017 - LPSO Booking Sheet

08/10/2017 - Minute Order re: Expanded Media Coverage (Durango Herald)

08/10/2017 - Request for Expanded Media Coverage (Durango Herald)

07/26/2017 - Probable Cause Affidavit

07/25/2017 - Initial Courtroom Decorum Order (C-2)

07/25/2017 - Initial Case Management Order (C-1)

07/20/2017 - Indictment

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2017, 06:31:46 PM »

Justice for Dylan!   

https://www.courts.state.co.us/Courts/County/Case_Details.cfm?Case_ID=2273

17CR343 PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF COLORADO v. MARK REDWINE, Defendant

DATE            DOCUMENT

REGISTER OF ACTIONS 07/20/2017-08/18/2017

09/08/2017 - Order (C-6)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Order%20(C-6).pdf

09/07/2017 - Request for Expanded Media Coverage (KOB TV) hearing set 9/8/17 - Request Denied
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Request%20for%20Expanded%20Media%20Coverage%20(KOB%20TV)%20090817.pdf

08/18/2017 - People's Response to Defendant's Motion to Allow Confidential Defense Experts to be Present for Scientific Testing of Evidence (D-7)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/People/People's%20Response%20to%20D-7.doc

08/18/2017 - People's Response to Defendant's Motion to Prohibit Consumptive Testing Without Notice to the Defense (D-6)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/People/People's%20Response%20to%20D-6.doc

08/18/2017 - People's Response to Defendant's Motion for Protective Order (D-4)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/People/People's%20Response%20to%20D-4.doc

08/18/2017 - People's Response to Defendant's Objection to Law Enforcement Contact with Mr. Redwine for any Case-Related Purpose Including, but not Limited to the Taking of any Non-Testimonial Evidence (D-3)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/People/People's%20Response%20to%20D-3.doc

08/18/2017 - People's Response to Defendant's Invocation of Rights to Silence and Counsel and Revocation of Prior Releases and Waivers (D-2)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/People/People's%20Response%20to%20D-2.doc

08/18/2017 - People's Response to Defendant's Motion to Preserve, Protect, and Discover all Evidence (D-1)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/People/People'Response%20to%20D-1%20-%20Motion%20to%20preserve%20and%20discover%20all%20evidence%20-%20PA.doc

08/15/2017 - Order: People's Motion to Limit Pretrial Statements by Attorneys, Staff and Law Enforcements Pursuant to Rules of Professional Conduct 3.6 and 3.8 (P-1)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Order%20re%20P-1.pdf

08/15/2017 - Order (C-5)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Order%20(C-5).pdf

08/15/2017 - Mandatory Protection Order
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Mandatory%20Protection%20Order.pdf

08/15/2017 - Order to Strike Durango Heralds Letter and Demand for Order Prohibting (sic) the Unauthorized Practice of Law (D-0)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Order%20Re%20(D-0).pdf

08/15/2017 - People's Objection to Request for Expanded Media Coverage
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/People/Objection%20to%20request%20for%20expanded%20media%20coverage-PA.doc

08/15/2017 - People's Motion to Limit Pretrial Statements by Attorneys, Staff, and Law Enforcements Pursuant to Rules of Professional Conduct 3.6 and 3.8 (P-1)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/People/P-1%20-%20Motion%20to%20limit%20pretrial%20statements-PA.doc

08/15/2017 - Motion for Order Protecting Accused's Right to Remain Silent and Right to Counsel (D-9)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Defense/D-9.pdf

08/15/2017 - Objection to Expanded Media Coverage (D-8)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Objection%20to%20Expanded%20Media%20Coverage%20(D-8).docx

08/15/2017 - Motion to Allow Confidential Defense Experts to be Present for Scientific Testing of Evidence (D-7)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Motion%20to%20Allow%20Confidential%20Defense%20Experts%20to%20be%20Present%20for%20Scientific%20Testing%20of%20Evidence%20(D-7).docx

08/15/2017 - Motion to Prohibit Consumptive Testing Without Notice to the Defense (D-6)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Motion%20to%20Prohibit%20Consumptive%20Testing%20Without%20Notice%20to%20the%20Defense%20(D-6).docx

08/15/2017 - Motion to Limit Dissemination of Information to Protect Mr. Redwine's Right to a Fair Trial and Impartial Jury (D-5)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Motion%20to%20Limit%20Dissemination%20of%20Information%20to%20Protect%20Mr_%20Redwine's%20Right%20to%20a%20Fair%20Trial%20and%20Impartial%20Jury%20(D-5).docx

08/15/2017 - Motion For Protective Orders (D-4)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Motion%20For%20Protective%20Orders%20(D4).docx

08/15/2017 - Objection to Law Enforcement Contact with Mr. Redwine for any Case-Related Purpose Including, but not Limited to the Taking of any Non-Testimonial Evidence (D-3)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Objection%20to%20Law%20Enforcement%20Contact%20with%20Mr_%20Redwine%20for%20any%20Case-Related%20Purposes%20including%2C%20but%20not%20limited%20to%20the%20taking%20of%20any%20Non-Testimonial%20Evidence%20(D-3).docx

08/15/2017 - Invocation of Rights to Silence and Counsel and Revocation of Prior Releases and Waivers (D-2)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Invocation%20of%20Rights%20to%20Silence%20and%20Counsel%20and%20Revocation%20of%20Prior%20Releases%20and%20Waivers%20(D-2).docx

08/15/2017 - Motion to Preserve, Protect, and Discover all Evidence (D-1)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Motion%20to%20Preserve%2C%20Protect%2C%20and%20Discover%20all%20Evidence%20(D-1).docx

08/15/2017 - Filed Under Seal: Motion to Strike Durango Herald's Letter and Demand for Order Prohibting (sic) the Unauthorized Practice of Law (D-0)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Defense/D-0%20MOTION%20TO%20STRIKE%20DURANGO%20HERALD.docx

08/15/2017 - Entry of Appearance, Notice of Intent to Address Monetary Conditions of Bond, Invocation of Rights, and Demand for Preservation of Evidence, Request for Preliminary Hearing
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Entry%20of%20Appearance%2C%20Notice%20of%20Intent%20to%20Address%20Monetary%20Conditions%20of%20Bond%2C%20Invocation%20of%20Rights%2C%20and%20Demand%20for%20Preservation%20of%20Evidence%2C%20Request%20for%20Preliminary%20Hearing.docx

08/15/2017 - Notice of Automatic Election of Representation
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Notice%20of%20Automatic%20Election%20of%20Representation.docx

08/15/2017 - Order Regarding Expanded Media Coverage (C-4)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/C-4.pdf

08/15/2017 - Request for Expanded Media Coverage (KOB TV)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Request%20for%20Expanded%20Media%20Coverage%20(KOB%20TV).pdf

08/15/2017 - Request for Expanded Media Coverage (KRQE-TV)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Request%20for%20Expanded%20Media%20Coverage%20(KRQE-TV).pdf

08/15/2017 - Request for Expanded Media Coverage (KOAT-TV)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Request%20for%20Expanded%20Media%20Coverage%20(KOAT-TV).pdf

08/15/2017 - Request for Expanded Media Coverage (KUSA)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Request%20for%20Expanded%20Media%20Coverage%20(KUSA).pdf

08/15/2017 - Order (C-3): Setting Hearing on Advisement 8/15/17 at 4:00 pm
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Order%20(C-3).pdf

08/15/2017 - LPSO Booking Sheet
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Booking%20Sheet.pdf

08/10/2017 - Minute Order re: Expanded Media Coverage (Durango Herald)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Minute%20Order%20%20081017.pdf

08/10/2017 - Request for Expanded Media Coverage (Durango Herald)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Request%20for%20Expanded%20Media%20Coverage%20(Durango%20Herald).pdf

07/26/2017 - Probable Cause Affidavit
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Probable%20Cause%20Affidavit.pdf

07/25/2017 - Initial Courtroom Decorum Order (C-2)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Initial%20Courtroom%20Decorum%20Order%20(C-2).pdf

07/25/2017 - Initial Case Management Order (C-1)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/Initial%20Case%20Management%20Order%20(C-1).pdf

07/20/2017 - Indictment
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/R%20Indictment.pdf

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2017, 11:40:23 PM »

thanks for posting this

wow

MK has filed 20+ motions since his arrest 
MK is delusional or maybe thats his game plan
couple of points below, court says you dont know what your talking about
forget which motion i read it in, MK is trying to get past crimes
conviction inadmissible, wonder if his dna has been run through

08/18/2017 - People's Response to Defendant's Motion to Preserve, Protect, and Discover all Evidence (D-1)
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/06th_Judicial_District/La_Plata/Redwine/People/People'Response%20to%20D-1%20-%20Motion%20to%20preserve%20and%20discover%20all%20evidence%20-%20PA.doc

8.The defendant states in paragraphs 7 and 8, with no supporting authority, that the evidence discussed in their motion “…cannot legitimately be altered…” and that the defendant will essentially be unable to have a fair trial unless the matter remains in an “unchanged condition.” This position fails to take into account that the state may need to conduct additional testing on evidence within its possession and has the right to do so.  As noted above, consumptive testing can be problematic if insufficient amounts of material remain for retesting, but short of that, there is no authority which prevents the state from conducting any testing it deems necessary to develop evidence.

Respectfully submitted this August 18, 2017.
4.In paragraph 5 of defendant’s motion, defendant cites numerous cases in support of his assertion that “the State must preserve at least equal amounts of any evidence tested by the prosecution, for defense testing.” In fact, none of the cases cited by defendant say anything of the kind.

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.