April 26, 2024, 10:48:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trial of George Zimmerman in the Death of Trayvon Martin #6 7/2/13 - 7/9/13  (Read 242766 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #520 on: July 05, 2013, 06:37:39 PM »

OK, who thinks that the Dr was not present during this autopsy?   

I am thinking the same thing and I'd look at his banking accounts for a unusual deposit, but I am a cynic...ok, more than a cynic on this dude (I think he's an outright liar and was bought off)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #521 on: July 05, 2013, 06:42:27 PM »

July 5, 2013 Tweets Cont.
https://twitter.com/jeffweineros

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 41s
Bao: Changed range from 1-3 to 1-10 "because I have new experience," from case 3 weeks ago. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin #ZimmermanTrial

Jeff WeinerJeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 1m
Bao says he hasn't been published on survival time after a gunshot wound. Mentions that he's changed opinion. #ZimmermanTrial

Can anyone please help me here - I have never heard this before (along with most of the ME's crap), but WTH does he mean by  " I have new experience"......wonder if they will bring out that Trayvon was living with dad from age 3 on, until age 15 IIRC then she kicked him out and he ended up living with Stephen, Tracy's brother"...

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: July 05, 2013, 06:47:49 PM »

I have new experience
I was buffering bad at the time but I understood it as his odd way of saying he learned something from another shooting.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: July 05, 2013, 06:54:41 PM »

5/19/2012  Before There Was ‘Justice For Trayvon’ In 2010 George Zimmerman Launched ‘Justice For Sherman Ware’   

"The letter also described how Zimmerman was one of “very few” in Sanford, Fla., who spoke out publicly to condemn the “beating of the black homeless man Sherman Ware on December 4, 2010 by the son of a Sanford police officer.”

“Do you know the individual that stepped up when no one else in the black community would?” the family member wrote. “Do you know who spent tireless hours putting flyers on the cars of persons parked in the churches of the black community? Do you know who waited for the church‐goers to get out of church so that he could hand them fliers in an attempt to organize the black community against this horrible miscarriage of justice? Do you know who helped organize the City Hall meeting on January 8th, 2011 at Sanford City Hall??”

“That person was GEORGE ZIMMERMAN. Ironic isn’t it?”

http://www.ironicsurrealism.com/2012/05/19/before-there-was-justice-for-trayvon-george-zimmerman-launched-justice-for-sherman-ware-a-black-homeless-man-knocked-unconscious-by-a-white-man-video-of-the-knock-out/
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #524 on: July 05, 2013, 06:57:03 PM »

July 5, 2013 Tweets cont

https://twitter.com/KBelichWFTV

Kathi Belich, WFTV ‏@KBelichWFTV  1m 
Into that! #Zimmermanon9

Kathi Belich, WFTV ‏@KBelichWFTV  1m 
He said if someone made that mistake they should have been fired immediately. We are checking in that! #Zimmermanon9

Kathi Belich, WFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV ‏@KBelichWFTV  3m 
Dr. Bao supervised the employees who did not properly bag Martin's clothing but says it wasn't his job and he was there.  #Zimmermanon9

Sorry to deluge the thread with post, but whether or not this was his job....is that really an excuse when you know you are going to be testifying in court? Oh LAWD can you imagine knowing this man would be in charge of doing the autopsy of your loved one and science is science, how the hell can it change every hour? I feel like it's amateur hour here, his entire testimony IMO should be thrown out if he is that crazy and JMO, he's ether crazy or has been paid off, or just a complete ass clown.

[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: July 05, 2013, 07:03:07 PM »

I have new experience
I was buffering bad at the time but I understood it as his odd way of saying he learned something from another shooting.

If you want to read through Jeff's tweets, you can click on the blue link below or copy and paste it into your browser and you can read the tweets.  Here is a snippet of some of what I believe you were asking about:

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 4h
Bao with slight change on follow up re #TrayvonMartin moving after shot: "I think he was able to move a little bit... very, very little."

Jeff WeinerJeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 4h
West: Your testimony is that #TrayvonMartin immediately immobilized, couldn't talk after shot? Bao: Yes. #GeorgeZimmerman #ZimmermanTrial

Bao: Other case had similar injuries, person who was shot lived 10 minutes. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin #ZimmermanTrial

Bao says he didn't do the autopsy in the case that led him to change his mind about #TrayvonMartin's survival time. #ZimmermanTrial

Bao: Changed range from 1-3 to 1-10 "because I have new experience," from case 3 weeks ago. #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin #ZimmermanTrial

Bao says he hasn't been published on survival time after a gunshot wound. Mentions that he's changed opinion. #ZimmermanTrial

West: 1-10 minute post-shot survival time for #TrayvonMartin based on literature? Bao: No, "based upon my experience." #ZimmermanTrial

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #526 on: July 05, 2013, 07:14:11 PM »

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 1m

Jeff WeinerJeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 1m
Mantei on direct/circumstantial: "A defendant's statement is direct evidence of his state of mind." #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Jeff WeinerJeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 2m
Mantei: "This defendant thought he knew" #TrayvonMartin as a "f***ing punk." #GeorgeZimmerman #ZimmermanTrial

Jeff WeinerJeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 4m
Mantei: "There's only one reason that you squeeze the trigger at someone's heart and that's that you mean to kill them, or you don't care."

Jeff WeinerJeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 5m
Mantei: "Pointing a loaded gun at the victim and firing it" evidence "by itself that you have ill will toward your target." #ZimmermanTrial

Ok, I don't believe that anyway but didn't he tell the female detective or she sated GZ was shocked to find out he was dead and was talking about how it's always wrong to kill someone, seemed as he was worried that whether or not self defense, GZ was worried IMO not just legally but morally.

WRT to his brother (Javaris ) testifying, Javaris lived with his mother to my knowledge, Trayvon didn't and IMO was abandoned by his mother early on or he'd feel that way. Went to live with dad and Alicia (I think I have the order correct), then back to mom at 15 and she sent him away, I can see why TM might be angry, he was entitled to feel this way after being shuffled around his entire life. So, IMO it's not like Javaris could really understand Trayvon's circumstances and I wonder if he knows he was looking for a gun, asked several ppl if they had one or a contact for one, the weed issue and how he told a friend about lean or sizzerup, and what he bought at the convenience store that night are 2 or the 3 ingredients of this concoction...that should be inevidence IMO since that was what he bought, not tea, but watermelon juice cocktail and candy. Upside down world in this trial.

One more thing, I wonder when the last time SF heard her son speak much less yell and certainly not scream, so the photo that was all over the net of some angelic 12 yr old ....well, maybe it was the latest photo she had. 

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #527 on: July 05, 2013, 07:24:04 PM »

https://twitter.com/yamiche

Yamiche Alcindor ‏@Yamiche 2m
Court is now recessed until Monday at 9 a.m.

Yamiche AlcindorYamiche Alcindor ‏@Yamiche 2m
Attorneys at the bench.

Yamiche AlcindorYamiche Alcindor ‏@Yamiche 3m
Today: Two mothers said voice screaming for help was her son. An uncle said it was #GeorgeZimmerman. A brother said it was #TrayvonMartin

Yamiche AlcindorYamiche Alcindor ‏@Yamiche 4m
Court is releasing the jury for the day.

Yamiche AlcindorYamiche Alcindor ‏@Yamiche 5m
Meza is done testifying after adamantly saying the voice screaming is his nephew George Zimmerman.

I break it down this way, Tracy and Javaris both stated it was NOT Trayvon then all the sudden it is (why-IMO money is an incredible motivator), GZ's parents said right away it was their son, and as for recognizing your own voice, when I hear mine on my answering service I think, holy shit, do I realy sound that way...I decided to not leave on (answering service) anywhere except at work where I have too.....if I sound that way, well it sounds like a country hick and I used to be embarrassed about it, but it is what it is, and from everyone I asked I do indeed sound that way....

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #528 on: July 05, 2013, 07:32:09 PM »

5/19/2012  Before There Was ‘Justice For Trayvon’ In 2010 George Zimmerman Launched ‘Justice For Sherman Ware’   

"The letter also described how Zimmerman was one of “very few” in Sanford, Fla., who spoke out publicly to condemn the “beating of the black homeless man Sherman Ware on December 4, 2010 by the son of a Sanford police officer.”

“Do you know the individual that stepped up when no one else in the black community would?” the family member wrote. “Do you know who spent tireless hours putting flyers on the cars of persons parked in the churches of the black community? Do you know who waited for the church‐goers to get out of church so that he could hand them fliers in an attempt to organize the black community against this horrible miscarriage of justice? Do you know who helped organize the City Hall meeting on January 8th, 2011 at Sanford City Hall??”

“That person was GEORGE ZIMMERMAN. Ironic isn’t it?”

http://www.ironicsurrealism.com/2012/05/19/before-there-was-justice-for-trayvon-george-zimmerman-launched-justice-for-sherman-ware-a-black-homeless-man-knocked-unconscious-by-a-white-man-video-of-the-knock-out/

Indeed it was, sure that will never make it in.....I don't know why but this judge seems to have a hard on for any defense motion, objection or request for delay, and those were because the little pipsqueek or bald dude didn't turn over evidence he knew for months, I understand her denial to dismiss the case - she's not about to do that even though I have never seem a clearer case of one so overcharged and one when the pros witnesses (or vast majority) turned into witnesses for the defense, but I do see a case ripe for reversible error on appeal should he be convicted

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #529 on: July 05, 2013, 07:45:23 PM »

The first defense witness was a bit of a surprise, but the kind I’ve come to expect from O’Mara and West–George Zimmerman’s mother, Gladys Zimmerman. She was here on a similar mission to that of Sabryna Fulton–to testify that the voice screaming for help on the Jenna Lauer 911 recording was her son. This she did. On cross Bernie de la Rionda took the tack of suggesting that one couldn’t really be expected to accurately match a person’s normal voice to that of them screaming–a deeply ironic approach considering that only before he had expected just that of Sabryna Fulton, and indeed had argued for such a matching through many days and experts of a Frye hearing. Asked if she had ever before heard her son scream like on the tape, Mrs. Zimmerman could only be honest–no, not exactly like that.

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/07/zimmerman-trial-day-9-families-feud-over-scream-identification/

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #530 on: July 05, 2013, 08:05:41 PM »

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 3m
O'Mara says #GeorgeZimmerman's "God's plan" comment was a normal reaction to his situation, not evidence of indifference. #TrayvonMartin

I never understood that comment about "God's plan", until I heard the testimony of the female investigator who was with GZ prior to Serino's interrogation, she stated, and I am paraphrasing here that if GZ was telling the truth she didn't believe that God would want him to not defend himself.

On another note....I don't believe for a damn second that she (Sybrina) had ZERO knowledge what tape she was going to hear, sorry but that is bullshit.

I did notice also she was very careful in her testimony to not testify about her son's character because that would open the door to the defense, of course that would also only happen if the judge followed the law on the admisability of evidence. The jury deserves to know more than they do now, and certainly the fact that the ME changed his mind, why on earth is that irrelevant?

What truly scares me is as a citizen we are screwed if the Gov't wants to come after you with an unlimited amount of $$$$$, and you or I should say most of us don't have the millions needed to defend ourselves against a machine and one fueled by race agitators at that.  I do think that is why so many contributed to his defense, it was a feeling of "there but for the grace of God go I".

[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: July 05, 2013, 08:41:40 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/trayvon-martin-extended-coverage/-/14266478/20696706/-/5rqy9mz/-/index.html
July 5, 2013

Slide show with 39 images.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: July 05, 2013, 08:48:22 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/trayvon-martin-extended-coverage/-/14266478/20696706/-/5rqy9mz/-/index.html

Chad Joseph is the son of Tracy Martin's girlfriend and a friend of Trayvon Martin. He testified that he asked Martin to bring him back Skittles from the 7-Eleven store.

Andrew Gaugh worked as a clerk at the 7-Eleven store on the night Trayvon Martin bought Skittles and an iced tea drink.

Sean Noffke is the 911 dispatcher that spoke with George Zimmerman on the night of the shooting.

Ramona Rumph works for Seminole County Sheriff's Office in the communications division as a records custodian.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: July 05, 2013, 08:54:33 PM »

Wendy Dorival was a volunteer program coordinator at the time of Trayvon Martin's shooting.

Donald O'brien is the president of the home owners association in George Zimmerman's neighborhood.

Sgt. Anthony Raimondo is an officer with the Sanford Police Department.

Diane Smith is a crime scene technician.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: July 05, 2013, 09:00:06 PM »

Selene Bahadour lived in the townhouse complex where Trayvon Martin was killed at the time of the shooting.

Jane Surdyka is also a neighbor who lived in the townhouse complex where the shooting happened.

Jeannee Manalo is also a neighbor who lived in the townhouse complex where the shooting happened.

Rachel Jeantel is the friend who was speaking with Trayvon Martin by phone moments before he was shot.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: July 05, 2013, 09:04:35 PM »

I hope the jurors hear about Sherman Ware next week.

Janet

++++

In 2010 race-related beating case, George Zimmerman pushed to discipline same officers who investigated Trayvon Martin shooting
1:06 AM 04/04/2012

In late 2010 and early 2011 George Zimmerman, the Hispanic Sanford, Fla., man who shot and killed 17-year-old black teen Trayvon Martin, publicly demanded discipline in a race-related beating case for at least two of the police officers who cleared him after the Feb. 26 altercation, according to records obtained by The Daily Caller.

In a letter to Seminole County NAACP president Turner Clayton, a member of the Zimmerman family wrote that George was one of “very few” in Sanford who publicly condemned the “beating of the black homeless man Sherman Ware on Dec. 4, 2010, by the son of a Sanford police officer,” who is white.

<snipped>

http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/04/zimmerman-demanded-discipline-in-2010-race-related-beating-for-officers-who-investigated-martin-shooting/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: July 05, 2013, 09:06:40 PM »

Raymond MacDonald is a manager for the T-Mobile cellular company.

Jenna Lauer made the 911 call in which screams were heard on the night Trayvon Martin was shot.

Selma Mora lived at the townhouse complex where Trayvon Martin was shot.

Greg McKinney works for United Security Alliance in the IT department.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: July 05, 2013, 09:09:44 PM »

Judge denies request for Zimmerman acquittal
4 hours ago

SANFORD, Fla. (AP) — A Florida judge has denied a request from George Zimmerman's defense attorney to acquit the neighborhood watch volunteer of second-degree murder for fatally shooting Trayvon Martin.

Defense attorney Mark O'Mara argued for acquittal Friday after prosecutors rested their case.

O'Mara said prosecutors hadn't proved their case. He said there was enormous evidence presented over the past two weeks that Zimmerman had acted in self-defense.

<snipped>

http://news.yahoo.com/judge-denies-request-zimmerman-acquittal-205710229.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: July 05, 2013, 09:11:29 PM »

John Good a neighbor who witnesses the altercation between Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman.

Jonathan Manalo is the husband of a previous witness who testified.

Officer Richardo Ayala is responded to the shooting.

Stacy Livingston is a paramedic who treated George Zimmerman for lacerations.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: July 05, 2013, 09:16:07 PM »

Officer Tim Smith was the first officer to respond to the shooting.

Lindzee Folgate is a physician's assistant who examined and treated George Zimmerman 12 hours after his confrontation with Trayvon Martin.

Dr. Hirotaka Nakasone is an FBI audio expert.

Doris Singleton is a Sanford police officer who interviewed George Zimmerman at the police headquarters after the deadly shooting of Trayvon Martin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.