March 28, 2024, 01:46:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Body Of Murdered Saginaw Girl Identified As 6-Year-Old Alanna Gallagher  (Read 24351 times)
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2013, 09:57:12 PM »

Thanks cartfly for all of the information.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2013, 10:02:48 PM »

Hello fellow monkeys....it has been awhile since my last post. I am not sure what or if any rules about what can be posted have changed. I will do some reading to get updated. However, I came across this case and like all of you are shocked and angry that someone could do this to this baby. With that said, I have come across some additional info that may or may not be relevant.

First off, the following is a link to the Mother's blog. Many beautiful pictures of Alanna are there as well.

http://celticdragonfly.livejournal.com/profile

Snipped from the Mothersbio (note the two "fathers pages are there in herbio as well)

"I'm a mother and a spouse, a geek and a fan. I used to say I was a fiber artist, but that's really on hiatus. I am a serious World of Warcraft addict, and am having a great time with it. I have four kids. The eldest is an autistic teenager living with his dad in California. The three at home range from 4 to 9 years old. I'm married to my darling selenite, and my honeybear fordprfct, as we're polyamorous. "

*end snip

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2013, 10:06:15 PM »

Thanks cartfly for all of the information.

Welcome and hello again. My apologies if my post are not appropriate or allowed. I just found this information to be IMO very disturbing though I am trying not to be judgmental. Though, I find myself with lots of negative thoughts regarding the family. 

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2013, 10:26:47 PM »

What are all of the toilet paper rolls about?  That's odd.  And...arm and leg restraints? 

I would assume arm and leg restraints were anything that could possibly be used as such?   ¯\_(ツ)_/  And I agree,, the toilet paper thing was quite odd to me too. I hope forensics come back quickly on all of this. The more I read, the weirder it gets

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2013, 10:33:51 PM »

Also, in the search warrant there were pool/spa chemicals seized and (I forget) something wet in a "Abertsons" bag...

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2013, 10:42:07 PM »

Also, in the search warrant there were pool/spa chemicals seized and (I forget) something wet in a "Abertsons" bag...

I went back and it is a "wet swimsuit in a Albertsons bag"

As well as a hot tub cover and in one of the vehicles "a female condom"....? What is a female condom?

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2013, 11:12:56 PM »

What are all of the toilet paper rolls about?  That's odd.  And...arm and leg restraints? 

I would assume arm and leg restraints were anything that could possibly be used as such?   ¯\_(ツ)_/  And I agree,, the toilet paper thing was quite odd to me too. I hope forensics come back quickly on all of this. The more I read, the weirder it gets
Yeah, definitely odd...I just wonder why they have the restraints?  Maybe a roll of toilet paper was found with her and they are trying to match them with a lot number?  Same with the plastic bags and such.  Yeah, I also saw the wet swim suit and spa water sample...it says a lot about what they found...but, also leaves tons of questions.  I, too, have a lot of suspicions...but, I don't want to voice them until I know more.  I hope results come back quickly too.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2013, 12:24:18 AM »

This case has been strange from the very beginning.  As I live about 25 miles from Saginaw we were flooded with news reports in the beginning, some very conflicting others just strange!

Had not heard there were other children in the home until I read her bio (thankyou Cartfly).

During the initial search for Alanna when the media questioned the neighbors they didn't seem to know much about the family.  They said Alanna seemed like a sweet girl and spent most of her time outside riding up and down the street on her scooter by herself.  One neighbor said that when she would be at her house playing with her daughter they would tell her it was time to go home for dinner and Alanna would start crying and beg them to let her stay there she didn't want to go home.  Sounded as though this was an on-going problem???

Not being judgemental as the interviews I've seen with the "fathers" & recently the mother they seem to be very quiet, educated people and heard nothing during the interviews that "rang any bells", just their strange living arrangements seems to tweek an interest for many.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2013, 01:55:23 AM »

Great post!!
Thanks for the additional information. I have been reading the Mom's blog and haven't read anything that really stood out. There were some oddities, but for the most part she seems to be an well educated woman and there are many post regarding the children. From what I gathered, there is an older sister and brother about 4-5 years older than Alanna.

I located the Facebook pages of all three parents and again didn't find anything weird. But I did see on one of the Dad's FB he is listed as "Karl Gallagher" but in parenthesis is the name "Karl Otto Dishaw". I thought that was sort of odd, but that's just me. I have only seen that when a woman list her maiden name....

I will post the FB link if that is still allowed.
https://www.facebook.com/karl.gallagher.52?ref=ts&fref=ts

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2013, 02:08:30 AM »

I agree that the parents living arrangement is not what we normally see in the typical family.

The interviews don't set off any flags per se for me either. I tend to scrutinize the family in these cases too much. But I am starting to think she was a victim of opportunity by some unknown perp or perhaps there was some kind of accident involving the spa and someone panicked. I just can't get past LE saying it was an isolated incident.....

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2013, 02:31:44 AM »

hi cartfly,thanks for the info, who ever murdered Alanna ( i dont think fam did it )
will be found,karl has some heavy backing,as he is a systems engineer and builds
fighter jets,and a MIT grad, maybe the murder has something to do with their lifestyle

karl bio
http://selenite.livejournal.com/profile

Papers By Karl Gallagher
Patent US 6,173,178B1
Satellite Beam Pattern for Non-Uniform Population Distribution. Matching Ka-band communications coverage to potential users requires adapting to population density with beam cells of varying size. Note that the patent is listed under my former name, Karl Dishaw.
http://www.kelthaven.org/papers/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2013, 04:03:34 PM »

Thanks CW for the additional info. I am not sure if this lifestyle had anything to do with this child's death but I do have to wonder how 3 adults living in this house lost a 6 year old child. The time line makes no sense whatsoever. 

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2013, 04:26:28 PM »

If the timeline that was originally reported is true, that she had only been missing for 25 minutes when her body was dumped on the street it sounds as though it must have been planned rather than say a sex crime?  Not much leeway in that window of opportunity!

She was reportedly wrapped and tied up etc., which leaves very little time for much else and as you said Cartfly, LE calling it an isolated incident seems really hinky.  It may have been said to calm the neighborhood but usually when LE makes this sort of statement they have a fairly good idea of who and why!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2013, 05:39:07 AM »

Very true...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2013, 09:57:25 AM »

cartfly, good to see you again!

There are some very odd things here, but still, I am not getting the vibes that a family member did this.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2013, 11:23:54 AM »

An officer has been shot while serving an arrest warrant for a teen suspected of the murder of Alanna Gallagher.

Law enforcement sources tell NBC 5 police went to the home of Tyler Holder, a teenager who lives a few houses down from Alanna Gallagher.

An officer was serving an arrest warrant to arrest Holder after DNA evidence came back linking him to her murder. The officer was also serving a search warrant as well.

Law enforcement sources say Holder came to the front door with a gun in his waistband, pulled it out, and opened fire at the officer

Live video (audio is static) at link:

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Officer-Involved-Shooting-Near-Home-of-Alanna-Gallagher-216586041.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_DFWBrand
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2013, 12:10:52 PM »

July 11th Video showing house and suspect (?):

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Saginaw-Child-Found-in-Tarp-Identified-214189511.html
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2013, 01:48:57 PM »

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/officer-involved-shooting-on-same-street-of-gallagher-home-in-saginaw-216586751.html

Posted on July 23, 2013 at 9:35 AM

SAGINAW - An Arlington officer was among two reported shot as a warrant was served at the home of a teenager whose DNA matched that taken from the crime scene in the investigation into the death of 6-year-old Alanna Gallagher, sources said.

The shooting took place at about 9 a.m. Tuesday, when FBI and local law enforcement were serving search and arrest warrants at the home of 17-year-old Tyler Holder, authorities said. Sources close to the investigation say lab tests showed that DNA found at the crime scene matched that of the teenager, who lives at the home two houses down from the Gallaghers in the 600 block of Babbling Brook Dr.

Holder and an Arlington officer assigned to the FBI task force were identified as the two injured. Several sources say the officer suffered a non-life-threatening injury to the leg and Holder suffered a critical wound to the head.

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2013, 01:58:06 PM »

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/07/23/officer-shot-near-home-of-murdered-saginaw-6-year-old/

July 23, 2013 12:22 PM

TARRANT COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) – CBS 11 News has confirmed a North Texas law enforcement official has been shot.

The officer and at least one other person were both shot in a residential neighborhood in Saginaw. The location of the shooting is just a few doors from the home of the 6-year-old girl found murdered earlier this month.

Saginaw Police Officer Damon Ing said, “We did initiate a search warrant here on Babbling Brook, in the furtherance of the investigation of the Alanna Gallagher murder. I am regretful to report that at this time we do have an officer down.”

Apparently officers from several North Texas police departments went to serve the warrant. The officer, whose name hasn’t been released, but is a member of the Arlington Police Department and part of an FBI task force investigating the Gallagher murder, was transported to Harris Methodist Hospital in Fort Worth. From the scene CBS 11 News reporter Elizabeth Dinh ‏said the officer was shot in the upper leg and is in critical condition.

Another person, who CBS 11 sources say is 17-year-old Tyler Holder, who MedStar workers said was as reportedly shot in the head and taken to John Peter Smith Hospital. The teen is also said to be in critical condition. Sources say the boy was linked to the Gallagher murder case by DNA.

North Texas resident Yolanda Sierra has paid close attention to the Alanna Gallagher case since the little girl’s body was found. Sierra even attended Alanna’s memorial and after seeing a picture of Holder said she saw him at the funeral, wearing t-shirt that said “wanted.” Sierra said she doesn’t know the teen but remembered him because she noticed his clothing and  felt it was inappropriate for the event.

CBS 11 News reporter Arezow Doost says investigators were at the Holder home several days after Alanna’s body was found. Officers reportedly confiscated several items believed related to the murder case. Arezow also spoke with Alanna’s grandmother, Linda McDaniel, Tuesday morning. The woman said the family had been suspicious of Holder. McDaniel said her family is praying that Holder lives, because of he did kill Alanna she wants to ask him why.

A neighbor on Babbling Brook Drive told CBS 11 she heard three shots fired around 8:45 a.m.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2013, 04:31:15 PM »

My goodness BabsKats, who would have thought?????

Very scary!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.