April 19, 2024, 02:48:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Enforce Old Immigration Laws Before Any New Ones Are Passed"  (Read 915 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: July 10, 2013, 09:14:26 PM »

If our existing immigration laws are not being enforced, what on earth makes these "Gang of Eight" Republicans and the Republicans who support them believe "new" immigration "reform" will be enforced? How will we control the border moving forward given the Obama administration's history of ignoring our current immigration law? There has already been legislation passed which compels that a fence be built, yet it hasn't been built. People in this country illegally are supposed to be deported when they commit crime, yet they aren't. They're not supposed to be here, but here they are.

I read the other day that 400,000 were to be deported every year.  Are they making their goal?  Exceeding their goal?  How many deported come right back?

Why not transfer thousands from the IRS to the INS/HS and commit to deporting two million a year?

I recall they only need a few billion dollars to complete the border fence...one that will really stop people.  Something like in Israel?  Saudia Arabia? China/N. Korea border?

The broken system IS the illegal alien.  No enforcement. No border fence.  No security for the American people.

It seems like 'reform' is just more candy for illegal aliens, criminals, gang bangers, terrorists, politicians, and others who ignore the laws.

read more here - http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/07/10/Enforce-Old-Immigration-Laws-Before-Any-New-Ones-Are-Passed

I think what is broken is Congress, the White House, and politicians ignoring the law.

This is my favorite quote - "We already PAID Senators and Congressmen years ago to do what they are saying needs to be done again. Why are the taxpayers having to pay a whole new group of freaking politicians (actually a whole lot of them are the same), to do a job that was supposed to have been done over and over? After all, the border between America and Mexico has not changed in almost 200 years - are you telling me and the American people that we - with all of our college educated representatives - can't figure out border security in that amount of time?"

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.