April 18, 2024, 11:39:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone have any birtdata, of Natalee or Suspects  (Read 7521 times)
Starwise
Scared Monkey

« on: June 17, 2005, 07:06:58 PM »

I am an astrologer, does anyone know the birthdates of any invovled.

thanks
fnkmsta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2005, 09:16:27 PM »

it is 10-21-86
Starwise
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2005, 10:08:58 PM »

You would not know the time of her birth and location, I have a pretty good idea of what happened but the time would help. I don't want to post here in public though. Does anyone have Jorans birthdata, I have the 4th suspects but none others.

thanks

you can email me with it if you like

luckystars2000@msn.com
jenz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2005, 07:08:25 AM »

^ Why don't you want to post it in here? Are you gathering your information for someone else?
veme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2005, 10:11:11 AM »

jenz-

i don't think Starwise meant any harm.

once time & location of birth are established, an experinced astrologer has the key & access to an individual 's  psyche. this  information if used in an unethical  manner can have devastating consequences. i too have studied the "Mother of All Science"  (astrology) for over 25 years and would sooner post my credit card info on the web than my time & location of birth. astrology is that powerful a tool. c.j.jung & s. freud had in part, their big falling out over this very issue. considering the nature of the N.H. situation, i would hate to see that information made public - if only for her family's sake.

Starwise
if you are  into Horay astrology i asked the question
" where is natalee" at 9:41 a.m. @41.40w 80.03n.
best wishes
veme Smile

Sorry for the spelling & typos..... I'm a  funtional illiterate.
jenz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2005, 07:50:17 PM »

^ Oh no, you may have misunderstood. I just meant that I thought they might be gathering info. in order to help police or something like that. I didn't mean in a bad way. I'm just interested in hearing all the theories people have.
diverpam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2005, 04:13:47 PM »

Quote from: "Starwise"
You would not know the time of her birth and location, I have a pretty good idea of what happened but the time would help. I don't want to post here in public though. Does anyone have Jorans birthdata, I have the 4th suspects but none others.

thanks

you can email me with it if you like

luckystars2000@msn.com

Natalee was born in Memphis, TN. The Holloways lived next door to me and I was delighted when Natalee was born on my birthday.

I can't recall what time she was born, which makes me think it was not in the early am or late pm, because I think I would remember if she almost missed being born on my birthday.

If you have any information or need anything else, please email me.

diverpam@aol.com
Starwise
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2005, 11:04:11 AM »

I won't comment on her chart because there is more, but this is what happened.

She was chosen for what I belive to be her ascendant, Pisces. Her looks, her eyes, show me that. Very vulnerable, very passive. She has the classic chart of a rape victim, not ordinary rape, sadistic rape, gang rape. Most likely GHB (date rape drug) used, but at the last minute she was able to fight back. That is the "something bad happened." That is how she died. I am thinking she either booked this trip last November or some end to a relationship in her life led up to the trip idea, or she met this kid online. She trusted this crew, with Neptune square Venus transit. From Aqurius to Scorpio.

The Tattoo suspect was not there, but may have taken her on a trip. His Neptune (water) conjunct her Saturn in Sagittairus.

She has Jupiter in Pisces, these persons offer themselves up for the collective. Lesson, violence towards women. Spotlight on this issue for an entire generation with Pluto in Scorpio. She accepted and agreed to this prior to incarnation.
Starwise
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2005, 12:29:06 PM »

And now I have Van Der Sloot, Aug 7, 87.

He is the one who killed her, during the rape. Explosive temper, activated to the max in the past year. Mars/Sun in Virgo progressed, this the maiden or virgin. Horrific hatred to females, sadist, out of control. Yet women liked him with a Venus/Mars conjunction, he was drawn to females and repulsed by them. Karmic controllers of charts liked, he and victim.

I don't see him going to prison though, Sun and Mars in Leo, the father washed it all away.
Starwise
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2005, 12:47:17 PM »

And now I have them all, it was a forensic personality. When the 3 were together, they could not do it independanly but together another personality emerges. Gang mentality.

Most likely to make a mistake and confess or screw up.

Deepak Kalpoe born on Oct.6,1983
jenz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2005, 02:44:04 PM »

I really hope you're wrong. This would be horrible. I just don't understand though, what did they do with her afterwards if she was murdered?? Just asking in general I suppose.
girlonahalfshell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2005, 04:02:56 PM »

Starwise:

With all due respect -- I  have studied astrology, as well, and I take serious exception to what you've posted here.

Granted, it's a forum for theory and speculation but it's pretty irresponsible, given the seriousness of the subject, to take such little information and leap to such fantastic conclusions.
Did you get the precise birth time of all involved? What about precise location of birth? As I understand it, none of the boys (the three, at least) are orginally from Aruba. Their birth chart would look a bit different if you're not using the correct time, town, etc.`

Plus, to jump from Natalee's Pisces rising to the idea that she was raped or sacrificed to the collective. or whatever, is ludicrous. One could just as call easily her a healer or advocate for victims. Pisces, like the other signs, contains a spectrum. Both victim and savior are embodied by Pisces.

Furthermore, even if your take on her Pisces placement is correct -- the connection between the rising sign and one's manner of death is a new one on me. As far as I know, one's rising sign describes how you *appear* to others. It really is a matter of debate whether one can glean a time of death from a chart, much less the manner of death. But the theories I've read that attempt to do that look to the eighth house, or to Mars or Pluto, but not to a rising sign.

Finally, by tossing off things like "the father washed it away" and connecting these statements to astrological placements with no explanation, you make it sound like these placements simply add up to these stated conclusions, and it just isn't so.
At best, it's your own interpretation of a chart whose own accuracy (without precise birth times, locations) is in question.

I appreciate that your intentions are good, but as someone who respects astrology and it's potential for helping others, I am concerned that your posts may be misinterpreted by people who are vulnerable and looking for answers.

Thanks,
Maria
Starwise
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2005, 04:34:42 PM »

Hey,

I post what I see in these charts, I am not using birthtimes or ascendants at all. I am not using houses. I am using the birthdata I have for these people.

Speculation, this whole area is about speculation. From psychics, to ideas people have. So for you to get on me, just ain't fair...eh?

This is what I see in these charts, but thanks for  your kind reply I am sure the boys/ Dad are totally innocent...Maybe there are more security gaurds.. Smile
girlonahalfshell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2005, 04:54:58 PM »

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:04 am    Post subject:    

"I won't comment on her chart because there is more, but this is what happened.

She was chosen for what I belive to be her ascendant, Pisces. Her looks, her eyes, show me that. Very vulnerable, very passive. She has the classic chart of a rape victim, not ordinary rape, sadistic rape, gang rape. Most likely GHB (date rape drug) used, but at the last minute she was able to fight back. "
[Starwise]

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:34 pm    Post subject:    

"Hey,

I post what I see in these charts, I am not using birthtimes or ascendants at all."
[Starwise]

Gee, I don't know *how* I ever got the idea you were using a Pisces ascendant to fill in your lurid details!
Starwise
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2005, 05:13:26 PM »

My feeling on Pisces rising has nothing to do with what happened to her, I think she "looks" like a Pisces rising, and that Van Der Sloot was attracted to that archetype.

Whats your problem here? Too close to the truth, betcha.

Now I will let you have your last word..Smile
girlonahalfshell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2005, 05:27:30 PM »

You're right. My skepticism regarding your "chart reading" is an elaborate facade for my fear that you're so close to the truth!
If you'd just called my bluff earlier (maybe by determining my ascendant and inner motivations through my font type) then I wouldn't have had to type that last post.

Carry on!
Maria  Cool
jenz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2005, 09:50:06 PM »

This thread is called theory and speculation for a specific reason. I believe Starwise has every right to voice their opinion on what has happened to Natalee just like everyone else on this board.
fnkmsta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2005, 10:47:46 PM »

Thanks for the analysis, based on your research. I don't understand why Maria is so hostile, and her overreaction smacks of either jealousy (you had the idea first) or misplaced hope for a different outcome.
My 22 year old Pisces daughter has embraced astrology as her "religion" and I have to say it is as good as any of them. Even Christianity is very much open to interpretation!
My own daughter was born 2/26/83 at 8.04 pm in Washington DC. If you can give me a brief synopsis of her "type" I will be a devout believer in your skills.
Thanks for caring about Natalee, as we all do.
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2005, 01:39:18 AM »

For those who want to do an online chart, here are a few sites where you can do it for free. In addition to Natalee's chart, you can do your own, or anyone else you know the birthdate, place and time of.

Astrodienst (only a partial interpretation is provided...but interesting:
 http://www.astro.com/

AstroMart: (you will need a birthtime to get the 8th house for length of life....but you can get an abridged chart without this info)  
http://astro-software.com/

AstroAdvice:
http://www.astroadvice.com/default1.asp?iFut=377400307156758%2Cetevxqirxw0

Free Birthcharts
http://www.0800-horoscope.com/birthchart.html

This is the Vedic version of astrology:
http://www.cyberastro.com/

I have been impressed with birth charts at all of these sites. However,  I can't say I'm as impressed with the day by day forecasts.

Edit....do Natalee's in Astro-Mart for every hour of  birth times....some interesting possibilities in the Houses.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.