April 19, 2024, 02:33:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trial of George Zimmerman in the Death of Trayvon Martin #8 7/11/13-7/15/13  (Read 382761 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: July 12, 2013, 09:28:04 PM »

You know, when the trial for the POS who killed Shaniya Davis was going on, I don't recall The Black Panthers, Sharpton, Jackson or anyone else, except for local folks . . . coming around and demanding justice.  I recall no one threatening riots if justice wasn't served.  That child deserved justice as much as anyone I can think of . . . and still does, for her POS mother has not been tried yet.
off my soap box

Excellent point Sister.
However, if a white guy had taken Shaniya and raped and murdered her, the story might b different. They never march or carry on when the perp is also black. And why is that? Justice should not matter what color.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #421 on: July 12, 2013, 09:37:27 PM »

Desiree is a reporter for the Orlando Sentinel and she's outside the courthouse.

July 12, 2013 Tweets
https://twitter.com/Desi_Stennett

Desiree Stennett ‏@Desi_Stennett 2m
I hear the jury has recessed for the day. @JeffWeinerOS can you confirm for me.

Desiree StennettDesiree Stennett ‏@Desi_Stennett 3m
A debate has broken out between protesters. But the crowd started to chant #nojusticenopeace and drowned it out #zimmerman

I read down her page, she confirms my fears.....the NBP's are there :

The New Black Panther Party has joined in. They say the verdict, whatever it may be, is not the end #georgezimmerman

more racial agitators.....and again, no matter what you attack someone it's a chance you take, because in Florida, all us crazy ass crackers carry...I don't on the Island, inland he77 yes. IT IS MY RIGHT.....but this instigates bs and ratches everything up 20 notches.  But raise your hand if you'd expect Eric H to EVER investigate "his own ppl". Seriously we should all he his ppl, not just someone born with a specific color skin and WTH happened to " we just want a trial"?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: July 12, 2013, 09:45:57 PM »

Desiree is a reporter for the Orlando Sentinel and she's outside the courthouse.

July 12, 2013 Tweets

A debate has broken out between protesters. But the crowd started to chant #nojusticenopeace and drowned it out #zimmerman

The New Black Panther Party has joined in. They say the verdict, whatever it may be, is not the end #georgezimmerman

more racial agitators.....and again, no matter what you attack someone it's a chance you take, because in Florida, all us crazy ass crackers carry...I don't on the Island, inland he77 yes. IT IS MY RIGHT.....but this instigates bs and ratches everything up 20 notches.  But raise your hand if you'd expect Eric H to EVER investigate "his own ppl". Seriously we should all he his ppl, not just someone born with a specific color skin and WTH happened to " we just want a trial"?

and why the judge allowed another charge to b added. To appease the blacks and to protect her own ass. She would be scared for herself, her home and  her family if George was not charged with something. As well the jury is probably concerned with their own safety if they let George go. George would have walked because of lack of evidence, but not now. The judge made sure of that. My opinion ...

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: July 12, 2013, 09:48:10 PM »

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/07/zimmerman-closing-analysis-omara-no-evidence-of-guilt-guy-martin-deserves-the-truth/

Zimmerman Closing Analysis – O’Mara: No Evidence of Guilt; Guy: Martin Deserves the Truth
Posted by Andrew Branca    Friday, July 12, 2013 at 9:02pm
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #424 on: July 12, 2013, 09:48:36 PM »

Jamie Fox is calling for riots etc if GZ walks. He is about as racists as they come.
Decent folks won't riot and destroy. It is the pants on the ground hoodlums who will do it.  Jmo..the hard workers have more sense jmo again

AMEN!!!!!!!!

Yet another agitator. I am sickened by this.........not surprised however.

Anyone remember the first victim of LA riots after the RK verdict?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: July 12, 2013, 10:16:58 PM »

and why the judge allowed another charge to b added. To appease the blacks and to protect her own ass. She would be scared for herself, her home and  her family if George was not charged with something. As well the jury is probably concerned with their own safety if they let George go. George would have walked because of lack of evidence, but not now. The judge made sure of that. My opinion ...

Hi Cookie.

The Manslaughter charge has always been packaged with a 2nd Degree Murder charge.  However ... the Defence did request that a Manslaughter be dropped as an option but ... Judge Nelson denied the request.

Janet

+++++

Zimmerman Jury Will Be Allowed to Consider Lesser Manslaughter Charge
Published: July 11, 2013

In Florida, manslaughter is automatically included as a lesser charge in a second-degree murder case, unless the prosecution asks that it be omitted, and it did not. The defense sought unsuccessfully to strike the lesser offense, hoping to keep pressure on the prosecution to prove murder. …

<snipped>

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/12/us/zimmerman-jury-will-be-allowed-to-consider-lesser-manslaughter-charge.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: July 12, 2013, 10:27:20 PM »

Jamie Fox is calling for riots etc if GZ walks. He is about as racists as they come.
Decent folks won't riot and destroy. It is the pants on the ground hoodlums who will do it.  Jmo..the hard workers have more sense jmo again

AMEN!!!!!!!!

Here you go IM:    Attack on Reginald Denny - The attack on Reginald Denny was an incident in the 1992 Los Angeles riots in which Reginald Denny, a white construction truck driver, was beaten nearly to death.
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #427 on: July 12, 2013, 10:42:49 PM »

The way to deal with the Jamie Foxxs, Roseannes and Snoopdogs is to boycott them.

Challapalca him!
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: July 12, 2013, 11:50:21 PM »

Going to Jail For Trayvon (Race Riots) . 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSRVgmSJi9I&feature=youtu.be
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: July 13, 2013, 12:04:04 AM »

Link?  I'm not finding anything about Jamie Foxx calling for riots.  I do see where he supports Trayvon and has been wearing a t-shirt for the past couple years supporting Trayvon but nothing about riots?
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #430 on: July 13, 2013, 01:02:58 AM »

AMEN!!!!!!!!

Has anyone else googled this?  I saw no legitimate articles or references from objective sources that this is true.  Only a couple sites indicating that this was a rumor.

If it is true that he is calling for riots my family and I will boycott any film he ever appears in but I do not believe any public figure would be calling for riots right now.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #431 on: July 13, 2013, 01:03:46 AM »

Link?  I'm not finding anything about Jamie Foxx calling for riots.  I do see where he supports Trayvon and has been wearing a t-shirt for the past couple years supporting Trayvon but nothing about riots?

Sorry Klaasend.  Just saw your post.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #432 on: July 13, 2013, 02:18:30 AM »

July 12, 2013 Tweets

Again ITA! Scares me to death since my BF's youngest kids are 7 miles away in lake mary and she is a moron

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #433 on: July 13, 2013, 02:27:39 AM »

AMEN!!!!!!!!

Here you go IM:    Attack on Reginald Denny - The attack on Reginald Denny was an incident in the 1992 Los Angeles riots in which Reginald Denny, a white construction truck driver, was beaten nearly to death.

I so phrased that question wrong, and I remember Denny like it was yesterday...I also meant to say death. I may be wrong but IIRC it was a teenager, 15 0r 16, killed on drive by shooting, but wrt Denny being the first victim you are prolly right, because that was the infamous corner where the shit the fan , Normandy and France IIRC.

Thanks you for the response !!!

[
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: July 13, 2013, 06:54:07 AM »

I sure some of you know this ;
If you text (news) to 43886 you will be able to get an alert that the jury is ready.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: July 13, 2013, 08:41:03 AM »

July 13, 2013 Tweets
https://twitter.com/jeffweineros

YancyFaith ‏@YancyFaith 8h
@JeffWeinerOS  Corey fired IT guy Fri morning.  http://m.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2013-07-13/story/state-attorney-angela-corey-fires-information-techonology-director-who

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 34m
@YancyFaith Hadn't seen this, thanks!
5:07 AM - 13 Jul 13 · Details

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: July 13, 2013, 08:44:53 AM »

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2013-07-13/story/state-attorney-angela-corey-fires-information-techonology-director-who
State Attorney Angela Corey fires information techonology director who raised concerns in Trayvon Martin case
July 13, 2013

Associated Press
Ben Kruidbos, an IT worker from the state attorney's office, testifies during a hearing in the George Zimmerman case in Sanford on June 6.

State Attorney Angela Corey fired her office’s information technology director Friday after he testified last month about being concerned prosecutors did not turn over information to George Zimmerman’s defense team in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

On the same day attorneys finished their closing arguments in that nationally watched trial, a state attorney investigator went to Ben Kruidbos’ home about 7:30 a.m. to hand-deliver a letter stating Kruidbos “can never again be trusted to step foot in this office.”

The letter contended Kruibos did a poor job overseeing the information technology department, violated public records law for retaining documents, and noted he was questioned in March when the office was trying to determine who had leaked personnel information obtained through a computer breach.

In an interview Friday, Kruidbos denied the allegations in the letter, which was written by Cheryl Peek, the managing director of the State Attorney’s Office.

He said he had acted in good faith about “genuine concerns.” He said he had been proud to work at the State Attorney’s Office and feared the letter would cripple his chances at finding another job to support his family, including a 4-month-old son.

“I don’t have any regrets,” he said, “but I am terrified about the future and what that will end up being.”
His attorney Wesley White — who resigned from the State Attorney’s Office in December and is a critic of Corey — said the firing was aimed at sending a message to office employees “that if they feel like there is wrongdoing,” they should not disclose it or seek legal guidance from a private attorney.

“If they do speak to an attorney, then they are dead,” he said. “The State Attorney’s Office will do whatever is necessary to not only terminate them, but destroy their reputations in the process

n January, he used computer software technology to extract photographs and text messages from the source file in Martin’s cellphone. Kruidbos was able to recover more information than the Florida Department of Law Enforcement obtained previously.

GETTING LEGAL ADVICE

Kruidbos said he became concerned that lead prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda might not have turned over Kruidbos’ report to defense attorneys. Kruidbos asked White in April for legal advice and described some contents of his report such as a photo of an African-American hand holding a gun, a photo of a plant resembling marijuana, and a text message referring to a gun transaction.

White then contacted one of Zimmerman’s attorneys and learned the defense had not received the report generated by Kruidbos. The defense did receive the source file from the cellphone and used its own experts to extract data.

Last month, Zimmerman’s attorneys subpoenaed both White and Kruidbos during a pretrial hearing on their motion seeking sanctions against prosecutors. Circuit Judge Debra Nelson deferred a ruling until after the trial.

Before Kruidbos’ name surfaced in the Martin trial proceedings, he received a pay raise for “meritorious performance,” according to a document dated May 16 in his personnel file.

But the dismissal letter written by Peek contends he did his job poorly as information technology director and said he should have asked someone in the office about his concerns regarding the Martin case.
More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: July 13, 2013, 08:46:50 AM »

July 13, 2013 Tweets

Orlando Sentinel ‏@orlandosentinel 17m
George Zimmerman trial: Jury deliberations continue today http://thesent.nl/15a9RUW
 Retweeted by Jeff Weiner

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 37m
#GeorgeZimmerman special prosecutor fires IT chief who who raised discovery violation concerns, @jaxdotcom reports: http://bit.ly/13XezIR

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: July 13, 2013, 08:49:33 AM »

July 13, 2013 Tweets

Paul Driscoll ‏@pdriscollTBT 9m
Today's @orlandosentinel front page with #ZimmermanTrial coverage from @renestutzman & @JeffWeinerOS. pic.twitter.com/765257p4GJ
 Retweeted by Jeff Weiner

https://twitter.com/pdriscollTBT/status/356030422066536448/photo/1

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: July 13, 2013, 08:52:00 AM »

July 13, 2013 Tweets

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 6m
#ZimmermanTrial returns to court 9 a.m. | Watch: http://bit.ly/10EhrEz  Chat: http://bit.ly/14WdTOW  #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 8m
#ZimmermanTrial: Jury deliberations continue 9 a.m. today | Story we'll update: http://bit.ly/18fAhus  #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.