March 29, 2024, 02:12:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trial of George Zimmerman in the Death of Trayvon Martin #8 7/11/13-7/15/13  (Read 381533 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: July 14, 2013, 10:54:54 PM »

July 14, 2013 Tweets
https://twitter.com/jeffweineros

Orlando Sentinel ‏@orlandosentinel 3h
Letters express outrage, support for George Zimmerman verdict | http://thesent.nl/1dxT1lR
 Retweeted by Jeff Weiner

Orlando Sentinel ‏@orlandosentinel 2h
Celebrities express anger, call for peace after Zimmerman verdict | http://thesent.nl/1dxT7Kj
 Retweeted by Jeff Weiner

NewsBreaker ‏@NewsBreaker 1h
DEVELOPING: Thousands converge on Times Square outraged over #Zimmerman verdict. Traffic stopped - @njburkett7 pic.twitter.com/90e5gEtMd7
 Retweeted by Jeff Weiner

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: July 15, 2013, 12:08:01 AM »

I personally think that the homeowners assocation settled too soon with trayvons parents. They should have waited until the outcome of the trial. Now that he was found not guilty, cn they sue to get the money back?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: July 15, 2013, 12:08:43 AM »

None of this matters anymore , Kate's about to have a baby

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: July 15, 2013, 12:09:54 AM »

I personally think that the homeowners assocation settled too soon with trayvons parents. They should have waited until the outcome of the trial. Now that he was found not guilty, cn they sue to get the money back?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: July 15, 2013, 12:35:46 AM »

BOOM! Alan Dershowitz says DOJ SHOULD investigate civil rights violations…of George Zimmerman by Angela Corey
July 14th, 2013

http://therightscoop.com/boom-alan-dershowitz-says-doj-should-investigate-civil-rights-violations-of-george-zimmerman-by-angela-corey/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: July 15, 2013, 12:38:48 AM »

We never should have witnessed a Zimmerman trial
By John Lott
Published July 14, 2013

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/07/14/never-should-have-witnessed-zimmerman-trial/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: July 15, 2013, 12:41:32 AM »

Zimmerman verdict protesters block Los Angeles freeway
Published July 15, 2013

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/15/zimmerman-verdict-protestors-block-los-angeles-freeway/

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: July 15, 2013, 12:49:39 AM »

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/14/zimmerman-trayvon-martin-lawyers-verdict/2516065/

Zimmerman verdict no surprise to many lawyers
Yamiche Alcindor, USA TODAY 4 p.m. EDT July 14, 2013

SANFORD, Fla. — The outcry from many civil rights activists and scholars against the verdict of not guilty handed down to George Zimmerman by a jury is not drawing strong support in the world of defense lawyers.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: July 15, 2013, 01:28:08 AM »

Its funny you say that because that the Royal baby is going to knock Zimmerman off the news. There will be wall to wall "Royals" even though I think we fought a battle for Independence away from the Brits Smile

That's what i meant , I didn't time it but I think the baby segment was longer on NBC news tonight.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: July 15, 2013, 01:45:47 AM »

Its funny you say that because that the Royal baby is going to knock Zimmerman off the news. There will be wall to wall "Royals" even though I think we fought a battle for Independence away from the Brits Smile

That's what i meant , I didn't time it but I think the baby segment was longer on NBC news tonight.

I think you misunderstood, I am 100% agreeing with you. The MSM hardly has a very long attention span. Its on to the next story and a Royal baby is the kind of story that sucks up all the oxygen in the room.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: July 15, 2013, 01:47:08 AM »

Tucker Carlson Says Al Sharpton And Jesse Jackson Are “Hustlers And Pimps Who Make A Living Off Inflaming Racial Tensions” During Interview with Geraldo Rivera (VIDEO)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/07/15/tucker-carlson-says-al-sharpton-and-jesse-jackson-are-hustlers-and-pimps-who-make-a-living-off-inflaming-racial-tensions-during-interview-with-geraldo-rivera-video/

Geraldo did not want to get into that debate, but conceded and made a powerful and honest comment … “you had 11 black kids killed last weekend in Chicago and 40 odd wounded. Where was the Reverend Sharpton? Where was the Reverend Jackson. That is the real civil rights crisis in urban American today. It is the gun violence run ramped. Black on black crime … What happens here is they went back to the old stereo-type black kid killed by cop, there is where the outrage is. And it is almost irresponsible …”
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #891 on: July 15, 2013, 02:10:16 AM »

Tucker Carlson Says Al Sharpton And Jesse Jackson Are “Hustlers And Pimps Who Make A Living Off Inflaming Racial Tensions” During Interview with Geraldo Rivera (VIDEO)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/07/15/tucker-carlson-says-al-sharpton-and-jesse-jackson-are-hustlers-and-pimps-who-make-a-living-off-inflaming-racial-tensions-during-interview-with-geraldo-rivera-video/

Geraldo did not want to get into that debate, but conceded and made a powerful and honest comment … “you had 11 black kids killed last weekend in Chicago and 40 odd wounded. Where was the Reverend Sharpton? Where was the Reverend Jackson. That is the real civil rights crisis in urban American today. It is the gun violence run ramped. Black on black crime … What happens here is they went back to the old stereo-type black kid killed by cop, there is where the outrage is. And it is almost irresponsible …”

Sharpton or Jackson  will never fight for all the " black children" killing each other. That wouldn't get them the air time they get with the other. They don't give a darn about anything besides stirring up hate. The sad thing is I don't see them helping any one with their actions besides themselves.  I was raised that that you judge a person by their actions and that's what I taught my children. But I don't  see that among the Sharptons and Jacksons.  I see hate for all things not black. Very sad

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: July 15, 2013, 07:17:30 AM »

July 14, 2013 Tweets
https://twitter.com/marknejame

Omar Moore ‏@popcornreel 6h
@MarkNeJame Appreciated your legal analysis. As a lawyer I thought FL prosecution had good moments but lacked purpose. Strange prosecution.

Mark NeJame ‏@MarkNeJame 4h
@popcornreel Agree. Overcharged M2 & allowed too much impeachment. Switching theory & focus as to who was on top midstream fatal. .
11:34 PM - 14 Jul 13 · Details

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: July 15, 2013, 07:36:49 AM »

July 14, 2013 Tweets

@MarkNeJame Appreciated your legal analysis. As a lawyer I thought FL prosecution had good moments but lacked purpose. Strange prosecution.

@popcornreel Agree. Overcharged M2 & allowed too much impeachment. Switching theory & focus as to who was on top midstream fatal. .

The theories and opinions continue. I was reading and thought I'd share the tweets above.

<...Fl prosecution had good moments but lacked purpose.  Strange prosecution." >   GZ was charged with murder2 and manslaughter and I kept waiting and waiting, and thinking is this all you've got?  Repetitive yelling of "f..n' punks" etc. and GZ lied.  Did they prove/tie back at closing what they said in the opening?  I kept waiting to see evidence.  "...beyond a reasonable doubt" didn't happen.  Lots of coulda's.  JMHO

As we've just witnessed, "good moments" weren't enough.  And I totally agree, "strange prosection".  I know, right?   Monkey Devil! Again, JMHO

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #894 on: July 15, 2013, 07:46:26 AM »

July 14, 2013 Tweets

The theories and opinions continue. I was reading and thought I'd share the tweets above.

<...Fl prosecution had good moments but lacked purpose.  Strange prosecution." >   GZ was charged with murder2 and manslaughter and I kept waiting and waiting, and thinking is this all you've got?  Repetitive yelling of "f..n' punks" etc. and GZ lied.  Did they prove/tie back at closing what they said in the opening?  I kept waiting to see evidence.  "...beyond a reasonable doubt" didn't happen.  Lots of coulda's.  JMHO

As we've just witnessed, "good moments" weren't enough.  And I totally agree, "strange prosection".  I know, right?   Monkey Devil! Again, JMHO

Hi Monkey's,

Muffy I like your comments, your thoughts are light hearted and good natured.

The proscecution (to me) was like "The Gong Show"!  Sad

Mrs. Z's situation is coming up, when?  TIA

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: July 15, 2013, 08:27:04 AM »

BOOM! Alan Dershowitz says DOJ SHOULD investigate civil rights violations…of George Zimmerman by Angela Corey
July 14th, 2013

http://therightscoop.com/boom-alan-dershowitz-says-doj-should-investigate-civil-rights-violations-of-george-zimmerman-by-angela-corey/

Good! I hope he jumps on the band wagon nd helps out

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: July 15, 2013, 09:13:47 AM »

I think h--- has frozen over.  Geraldo and I have had a meeting of the minds TWICE this past week.  Believe me ... it these meetings are few and far between.

Janet

++++

Geraldo Rivera: Jury would have shot Trayvon ‘a lot sooner than George Zimmerman
July 12, 2013

Fox News host Geraldo Rivera on Friday asserted that prosecutors in Florida had been pressured by MSNBC host Al Sharpton and “race politics” to bring a weak case against former neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman for the murder of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. .....

“This was a case brought because of political pressure — race politics in this country,” the Fox News host opined. “I hate to say it. I hold the Rev. Al Sharpton in much higher regard than many of my colleagues… But I strongly believe that the Rev. Al is the catalyst behind murder two charge six weeks after the incident.”

“I believe the original prosecutor got it right,” he continued. “I think it is a self-defense situation, a classic self defense when you strip it of all of the trappings.”

<snipped>

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/12/geraldo-rivera-jury-would-have-shot-trayvon-a-lot-sooner-than-george-zimmerman/

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: July 15, 2013, 09:16:25 AM »

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/15/us/in-zimmerman-case-self-defense-was-hard-to-topple.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
NEWS ANALYSIS
In Zimmerman Case, Self-Defense Was Hard to Topple

July 15, 2013

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: July 15, 2013, 09:30:20 AM »

July 14th, 2013

Good! I hope he jumps on the band wagon nd helps out

What band wagon?  For the most part ... the PC silence from those who are in a position to make a difference is deafening.  Why are there are not peaceful celebrations en masse from the Hispanic community ... from Americans who are thankful justice prevailed for GZ in spite the scales not balancing?

Janet

_____

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: July 15, 2013, 09:41:43 AM »

I think you misunderstood, I am 100% agreeing with you. The MSM hardly has a very long attention span. Its on to the next story and a Royal baby is the kind of story that sucks up all the oxygen in the room.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.