March 19, 2024, 02:52:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trial of George Zimmerman in the Death of Trayvon Martin - NOT GUILTY #9 7/15/13  (Read 790549 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: July 19, 2013, 05:33:00 PM »

"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs. There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well."

Booker T. Washington (1856-1915) - African American political leader, educator and author

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: July 19, 2013, 07:04:26 PM »

Another Sharpton … another Holder … another Jackson …

Obama enters Martin debate with personal remarks, questions ‘stand-your-ground’
Published July 19, 2013

<snipped>

The president delivered extensive remarks during a surprise appearance in the White House briefing room. He suggested race may have played a strong role in the case, saying that if a “white male teen” were involved, “both the outcome and the aftermath might have been different.”

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/19/obama-addresses-trayvon-martin-case-in-briefing-room/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: July 19, 2013, 08:12:59 PM »

JUST LIKE ME

Obama enters Martin debate with personal remarks, questions ‘stand-your-ground’
Published July 19, 2013

<snipped>

He went far beyond his remarks a year ago in which he stirred controversy by saying if he had a son, he'd look like Martin.
"Another way of saying that is Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago," Obama said.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/19/obama-addresses-trayvon-martin-case-in-briefing-room/

++++++

Reports of suspensions paint more complicated picture of Trayvon Martin
March 26, 2012

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2012-03-26/news/sfl-reports-of-suspensions-paint-more-complicated-picture-of-trayvon-martin-20120326_1_suspensions-jewelry-report

Judge Rules Whether Trayvon’s Alleged Past Drug Use And School Suspension Permitted In Zimmerman Trial
May 28th, 2013

http://www.mediaite.com/online/judge-rules-whether-trayvons-past-drug-use-and-school-suspension-permitted-in-zimmerman-trial/

Breaking – Jury will not get to see Trayvon fighting texts
July 10, 2013 at 9:15am

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/07/breaking-jury-will-not-get-to-see-trayvon-fighting-texts/

_____

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: July 19, 2013, 09:19:30 PM »

"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs. There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well."

Booker T. Washington (1856-1915) - African American political leader, educator and author

Exactly what I have been trying to say...but he was able to say it in a much better way.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: July 19, 2013, 11:40:31 PM »

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/19/19563695-trayvon-martins-brother-interning-in-office-of-florida-congresswoman

Trayvon Martin's brother interning in office of Florida congresswoman
9 hours ago

The brother of Trayvon Martin, whose shooting death by George Zimmerman gained international attention over the past year, is currently serving as an intern for Rep. Frederica Wilson, D-Fla., her office confirmed to NBC News.

A Florida jury found Zimmerman not guilty of of 2nd degree murder and manslaughter on July 13. Zimmerman says he shot the teen in self defense.

Martin’s brother Jahvaris Fulton attends Florida International University in Miami, Fla., according to his Twitter page.

Fulton, who testified in the case against Zimmerman, is interning at the Democratic congresswoman’s office in Miami Gardens.

According to Wilson's office, Fulton is also part of the 5000 Roll Models of Excellence Project. Founded by Wilson 20 years ago, the project is a drop-out prevention and mentoring program that addresses needs and issues facing at-risk boys in Miami-Dade schools.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: July 19, 2013, 11:58:52 PM »

http://gzlegalcase.com/

Zimmerman Defense Comments on President Obama’s Remarks
on 19 July 2013.

We have listened to President Obama’s comments about the verdict in the Zimmerman Case. People are focusing on this quote: “Trayvon Martin could’ve been me 35 years ago.” To focus on this one line misses the nuances of the President’s message, which includes comments about how African Americans view the Zimmerman Case in the context of the history of racial disparity in America.

For more than a year, we have been listening to the conversation about this case -- from voices on every side -- and we have become very sensitive to the racial context that surrounds this case. We acknowledge Mr. Obama’s remarks regarding the frustration felt by some when viewed in context of our nation’s history, which includes racial insensitivities spanning generations, and existing even today, including within our criminal justice system.

While we acknowledge and understand the racial context of this case, we challenge people to look closely and dispassionately at the facts. We believe those who look at the facts of the case without prejudice will see that it is a clear case of self-defense, and we are certain that those who take a closer look at the kind of person George Zimmerman is -- something we understand the Department of Justice is currently doing -- we are confident they will find a young man with with a diverse ethnic and racial background who is not a racist, a man who is, in fact, sensitive to the complex racial history of our country.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: July 20, 2013, 01:16:21 AM »

Video at the link

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2555412752001/robert-zimmerman-reacts-to-presidents-remarks-on-verdict/

Robert Zimmerman reacts to president's remarks on verdict
(July 19, 2013)

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: July 20, 2013, 01:25:43 AM »

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/trayvon-martin-parents-thank-barack-obama-94499.html

Trayvon Martin's parents thank Obama
7/19/13 4:43 PM EDT

The parents of Trayvon Martin released a statement thanking President Barack Obama after his surprise remarks about their son on Friday afternoon.

“We are deeply honored and moved that President Obama took the time to speak publicly and at length about our son Trayvon. The President’s comments give us great strength at this time. We are thankful for president Obama’s and Michelle’s prayers and we ask for your prayers as well as we continue to move forward,” said the statement, which was read on CNN by Jake Tapper.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: July 20, 2013, 11:37:45 AM »

IN A NUTSHELL!!

MUST WATCH – Bill Whittle: The wretched lynching of George Zimmerman
The Right Scoop on July 20th, 2013
http://therightscoop.com/must-watch-bill-whittle-the-wretched-lynching-of-george-zimmerman/

_____

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: July 20, 2013, 12:45:31 PM »

Just when America needed a leader and a real President, we go a community agitator ...

The Divider & Narcissist in Chief Barack Obama … Trayvon Martin Could Have Been Me (VIDEO & Transcript) … Obama Fans the Flames of Racism

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/07/20/the-divider-narcissist-in-chief-barack-obama-trayvon-martin-could-have-been-me-video-transcript-obama-fans-the-flames-of-racism/

THE EPIC FAILURE KNOWN AS BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA: The Race Baiter in Chief was at it again yesterday as he threw more fuel on the fire in the wake of the George Zimmerman murder trial “not guilty” verdict.

Barack Obama, the community agitator is at it again. Because in the end, it’s all about Barack Obama and if you are white, you are a racist. Take a good watch and listen to President Barack Obama’s comments from the VIDEO below. Obama basically called the jury of six woman in the George Zimmerman murder trial racists. UNBELIEVABLE. Because race relations are not bad enough in the United States under this presidency and following the Trayvon Martin shooting death as race baiter and race hustlers have made matters worse playing the race card at every opportune moment.

So why would we not think that Barack Obama, the first black president, the individual who was supposed to be a bridge between the races better … make things worse. This narcissist had to once again make it about Obama. Instead of Obama saying if he had a son, he would have looked like Trayvon Martin, this time Obama had to say … “Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago.” How is it that a man is supposed to lead, diffuse the issues and be a president to all, instead just takes the easy way out and identifies with only one segment of society? Sorry, but Obama is a poor excuse of a president and a poor excuse of a human being. All he can do is attack his own racism and past to Trayvon Martin like a leach. Instead of understanding that some one has a right to protect themselves and self-defense, Obama continues to pile on and pander to the black community to make matters worse between races. Maybe because if they do, We the People will be too busy being at each others throats to pay attention to his epic failure of a presidency? Oh, and by the way Mr. President, George Zimmerman WAS NOT WHITE!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: July 20, 2013, 04:22:13 PM »

Did Barack Obama add fuel to the fire ....

Janet

++++++

Obama: 'Trayvon Martin could have been me'
July 19, 2013

<snipped>

African-Americans feel the context of the Martin killing is little known or denied, "and that all contributes, I think, to a sense that if a white male teen was involved in the same kind of scenario that, from top to bottom, both the outcome and the aftermath might have been different," Obama said.

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/07/19/politics/obama-zimmerman/index.html

'Justice for Trayvon' rallies set for 100 cities
Published July 20, 2013

<snipped>

Zimmerman did not invoke Florida's stand-your-ground law, instead relying on a traditional self-defense argument. Nor was race discussed in front of the jury that acquitted Zimmerman. But the two topics have dominated public discourse about the case, and came up throughout Saturday's rallies.

<snipped>

Read more:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/20/justice-for-trayvon-rallies-set-for-100-cities/?test=latestnews

_____

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: July 20, 2013, 04:52:26 PM »

They both like ugly women.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: July 20, 2013, 07:42:31 PM »

Kevin Jackson: Black people lock their car doors too when they see a horde of black teens coming…
The Right Scoop on July 20th, 2013

http://therightscoop.com/kevin-jackson-black-people-lock-their-car-doors-too-when-they-see-a-horde-of-black-teens-coming/

_____

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: July 21, 2013, 12:52:51 PM »

It is really disheartening when politicians and leaders in this country incite racism and divisiveness.

It is so sad that Sharpton and Jackson need their jobs so bad they don't care what is right or wrong.
And now, Rev. Sharpton with a girl who could be his granddaughter.  Good job Reverend for setting an example.  JMO

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #154 on: July 21, 2013, 02:01:48 PM »

It is really disheartening when politicians and leaders in this country incite racism and divisiveness.

It is so sad that Sharpton and Jackson need their jobs so bad they don't care what is right or wrong.
And now, Rev. Sharpton with a girl who could be his granddaughter.  Good job Reverend for setting an example.  JMO

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: July 21, 2013, 02:18:47 PM »

Sharptonite Protesters Cheer Reverend Al Sharpton and Jeer Fox News & Geraldo Rivera at Trayvon Martin Rally in Harlem, NY … Is Geraldo a “White” Hispanic As Well?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/07/21/sharptonite-protesters-cheer-reverand-al-sharpton-and-jeer-fox-news-geraldo-rivera-at-trayvon-martin-rally-in-harlem-ny-is-geraldo-a-white-hispanic-as-well/

Let me see if I understand this. Isn’t the outrage from those that claim there was no justice for Trayvon when a jury came back with a verdict of “not guilty” in the George Zimmerman murder trial that Trayvon Marin was profiled and had every right to be where he was and was minding his own business? Doesn’t Geraldo have a right to be at a protest and it would seem that he was a guest of Al Sharpton and had no camera crew there, he was just an attendee. Rather duplicitous by the mob, don’t you think? But then again, only Kool-aid drinking folks are allowed at such gatherings. I guess the Al Sharpton crowd just can’t handle the truth and are bitter at Rivera’s comments that Al Sharpton and race politics drove this case and the murder charges against George Zimmerman. I guess the Sharpton crowd thinks that Geraldo Rivera is a “creepy ass cracker” as well.

Double standard and Irony. Those that claim that Trayvon Martin had a right to be walking through the gated community in Florida are the same ones who are bitching that Geraldo & Fox News cannot be at this public get-together. Hmm.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: July 21, 2013, 02:22:48 PM »

What a Joke … Chicago Holds Rally for Justice for Trayvon Martin as Their City is a Killing Fields for Blacks … 61 Murders Took Place in Chicago During Zimmerman Trial

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/07/20/what-a-joke-chicago-holds-rally-for-justice-for-trayvon-martin-as-their-city-is-a-killing-fields-for-blacks-61-murders-took-place-in-chicago-during-zimmerman-trial/

Really Chicago, do the protesters really want to know who’s next? Is enough really enough? Who are these people kidding? Are they just in denial or do they really not pay attention to current affairs or what is going on in their own back yard? Do the people of Chicago even comprehend that there were 61 murders in Chicago, Illinois while the George Zimmerman murder trial was taking place? 61!!! Why is it that President Barack Obama has nothing to say to the black community about blacks killing blacks? Instead, it’s about racism. For some reason, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Barack Obama, the Congressional Black Caucus and the rest who show up to rallies for Trayvon Martin and his death calling for “justice” seem to care little about the real crime and issues that threaten blacks and black teens. Do they really want to break the cycle, or just find excuses to blame others?

But instead it being about the “Killing Fields” of Chicago, they make it all about George Zimmerman and focusing on a teen that was killed in self defense, so says the jury.

Weekend violence leaves 9 dead, 47 shot
2 dead, 2 wounded in overnight shootings
Man killed in Southwest Side shooting, teen found fatally shot
Fourth Of July Violence In Chicago: Homicide Rate Passes 200 After Long Holiday Weekend Of Shootings
Records show four children gunned down in Chicago during Zimmerman trial

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: July 21, 2013, 06:30:15 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/trayvon-martin/os-george-zimmerman-unfinished-business-20130721,0,1523006.story

George Zimmerman's trial over, but legal fights aren't
By Rene Stutzman and Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
July 21, 2013

George Zimmerman's murder trial is over — but not the legal wrangling.

Moments after the six-member jury found that Zimmerman did not commit a crime when he killed Trayvon Martin, Circuit Judge Debra S. Nelson told the former Neighborhood Watch volunteer: "You have no further business with the court."

But Nelson has two issues yet to decide: how long to keep juror names a secret and whether to fine prosecutors for behavior that defense attorneys say was unethical.

Two other judges are overseeing separate civil cases spawned by the shooting, one by Zimmerman, who accuses NBCUniversal Media of defaming him, and one by his former bodyguards, who allege he owes them $27,000.

There also is the perjury case pending against Zimmerman's wife, Shellie.

Here are details about what to expect:

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: July 21, 2013, 07:28:50 PM »

The three possible lawsuits:
  The United States v. George Zimmerman
  Martin, Fulton, et. al. v. George Zimmerman
  George Zimmerman v. NBC Universal, et. al.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/07/next-three-trials-george-zimmerman/67178/

The Next Three Trials of George Zimmerman
Jul 15, 2013

George Zimmerman has not seen his last courtroom. There are at least three other legal actions possible involving the man acquitted of murder in the killing of Trayvon Martin—two of which would see Zimmerman again in the role of defendant. In at least one of those, Zimmerman might justifiably be nervous about his chances. But he may go three-for-three.

The three possible lawsuits:

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: July 21, 2013, 07:36:02 PM »

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/07/floridas-self-defense-immunity-law-how-it-really-works/

Florida’s Self-Defense Immunity Law: How it really works
Posted by Andrew Branca    Thursday, July 18, 2013 at 12:00pm

In 2005 the Florida legislator enacted statute 776.032. “Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.” This immunity statute is often erroneously referred to as Florida’s Stand-Your-Ground (SYG) law, even by lawyers, judges, and law professors who ought to know better (MSM journalists I forgive for such errors, as their profession fairly demands ignorance). In fact, SYG is a different statute entirely, 776.013(3)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.