March 19, 2024, 03:49:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trial of George Zimmerman in the Death of Trayvon Martin - NOT GUILTY #9 7/15/13  (Read 790555 times)
iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: September 06, 2013, 01:01:32 AM »

Remember when Sybrina trademarked her son's name so people would quit putting his name on shirts etc? Well guess what they are selling over at the TM Foundation?

That's right official Trayvon Martin Merchandise.

http://trayvonmartinfoundation.org/

(notice it says support the movement with official Trayvon Martin Merchandise).

http://www.fortrayvon.org/?imt=1&utm_campaign=For+Trayvon+Martin&utm_source=TrayvonMartinFoundation.org&utm_medium=Banner&utm_content=Fortrayvon.org

These people make my blood boil and they make Cindy & George look tame.

I'm sorry I have NO sympathy for Tracy & Sybrina.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: September 06, 2013, 08:46:32 AM »

I feel sorry that they lost their son. I do not like these people and never have. I  think that they saw dollar signs from the get go. Especially Sabrina. I think Tracy is a bit  more genuine, but started seeing the money coming in and has gone long with Sabrina..the brains  behind the operation...jmo

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: September 06, 2013, 10:01:51 AM »

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/george-zimmermans-wife-says-he-is-selfish#ixzz2e7ZfyCGE
George Zimmerman's wife says he is 'selfish

SANFORD, Fla. (AP) -- George Zimmerman's wife, Shellie, said she stood by her man "through everything" but once he was acquitted of murder charges in the 2012 shooting of teenager Trayvon Martin, he left her with "a bunch of pieces of broken glass."

Zimmerman, who filed for divorce from George Zimmerman on Thursday, told ABC's "Good Morning America" in an interview aired Friday that her husband is selfish.

In the interview, she said her husband only stayed in their house three or four nights since the trial ended in July and that they even tried counseling but she moved out Aug. 13.

"I have a selfish husband and I think George is all about George," she said.

Last week, Shellie Zimmerman pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor perjury charge for lying during a bail hearing following her husband's arrest after the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Martin. She was sentenced to a year's probation and 100 hours of community service. Her husband did not attend the hearing in the Sanford, Fla., courtroom.

"I stood by my husband through everything," she told ABC, "and I kind of feel like he left me with a bunch of pieces of broken glass that I'm supposed to now assemble and make a life."

ABC first reported the divorce filing Thursday. Email messages and phone calls to George Zimmerman's attorney Mark O'Mara were not immediately returned. But Zimmerman's brother, Robert Zimmerman, wrote on Twitter: "Pray 4 them."

Shellie Zimmerman's felony perjury charge came after she lied about the couple's assets when her husband was seeking release from jail on a lower bond. Court records show that in the days before the June 2012 bond hearing, Shellie Zimmerman transferred $74,000 - broken into eight smaller transfers ranging from $7,500 to $9,990 - from her husband's credit union account to hers. It also shows that $47,000 was transferred from George Zimmerman's account to his sister's in the days before the hearing. Amounts of over $10,000 would have been reported to the Internal Revenue Service.

Much of the money came from donations to a website that had been established to pay for George Zimmerman's defense.

During the bond hearing, Shellie Zimmerman testified that the couple had limited funds because she was a full-time student and her husband wasn't working.

After she pleaded guilty, she told ABC that she lied. "I can rationalize a lot of reasons for why I was misleading, but the truth is that I knew I was lying," she said.

In the interview on Friday, Shellie Zimmerman said she'll seek custody of the couple's two dogs and a share of anything he might win in a defamation lawsuit he's filed against NBC.

"I have been married to a person for about seven years and I don't think I ever really knew him at all."

She says her husband was verbally abusive toward her and that he has been making what she considers "reckless decisions." She didn't specify what those decisions were. "In my opinion, he feels more invincible" since his acquittal, she added.

Shellie Zimmerman said the timing seems right to begin a new life.

"I have supported him for so long and neglected myself for too long," Shellie Zimmerman said. "And I feel like I'm finally starting to feel empowered again."

i bet there is more to come...btw.. cashing in on your dead child should be against the law

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: September 06, 2013, 12:41:14 PM »

Perhaps a book deal or a made for TV movie in her near future?

I also do not think that it is ok to cash in on your dead child's demise.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: September 06, 2013, 02:42:04 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-mark-omara-cnn-20130906,0,6554857.story
Mark O'Mara hired by CNN as legal analyst
September 6, 2013

Mark O'Mara, the Orlando criminal defense attorney who won the acquittal of George Zimmerman, began work as a legal analyst for CNN on Friday, his spokesman reported.

Expect to see him on air several times a week.

O'Mara is no stranger to CNN. He appeared there often in the evening once court was done during Zimmerman's second-degree murder trial in Sanford in June and July and in the days thereafter.

He appeared on other news networks, as well, but none as much as CNN.

He was slated to appear on two CNN daytime news broadcasts Friday, said his spokesman Shawn Vincent. O'Mara's contract calls for him to appear on any CNN program, not just those of specific hosts, he said.

Vincent would not disclose how long the contract runs nor how much O'Mara will be paid.

O'Mara previously worked as legal analyst for WKMG-Channel 6 during the 2011 murder trial of Casey Anthony in Orlando.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: September 07, 2013, 12:55:25 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/lawyer-george-zimmermans-wife-filing-divorce-20172052

Zimmerman's Wife Seeks Life Insurance Policy
SANFORD, Fla. September 6, 2013

George Zimmerman's wife is asking that he pay for a permanent life insurance policy with her named as the beneficiary, according to a divorce petition made public Friday.

Shellie Zimmerman said in the petition that her husband should pay the premiums on the policy since he "has the financial ability to obtain such life insurance at reasonable rates." She also asked for custody of the couple's 2-year-old Rottweiler, Oso, and 8-year-old Leroy, a mixed-breed dog. They have no children.

Shellie Zimmerman, 26, is seeking an equal distribution of their checking accounts, trusts, partnerships and any unknown assets, and asked that a judge prevent him from selling off any property. Among the unknown assets is any money George Zimmerman may get from a defamation lawsuit he has filed against NBC.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: September 09, 2013, 02:52:52 PM »

GZ...in the news again...and not in a good way
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/watch-live-george-zimmerman-taken-into-custody-sky-6-over-scene/-/1637132/21851750/-/fhxdp/-/index.html

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: September 09, 2013, 03:00:18 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/george-zimmerman-police-custody-after-altercation-/nZrG2/
Police called to disturbance in Lake Mary involving George Zimmerman, gun

LAKE MARY, Fla. —
Channel 9 has learned police were called Monday to a domestic disturbance involving George Zimmerman and a gun at a home in Lake Mary.

Police were called to the scene at Zimmerman's wife's parent's house on Sprucewood Road about 2:30 p.m.  Sources told Channel 9 the altercation was between George Zimmerman and his wife's father, though no other details have been released.

Last week, Zimmerman's wife, Shellie Zimmerman, filed for divorce, weeks after her husband's acquittal in the killing of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

In an interview with "Good Morning America,"Shellie Zimmerman said her husband has a temper and was verbally abusive.

"I have a selfish husband and I think George is all about George," she said.

Earlier last week, Channel 9 obtained video of Lake Mary police pulling Zimmerman over and issuing him a speeding citation. In the video, Zimmerman apologized for speeding and when asked for his registration, he hesitated and made sure it was OK to reach into his glove compartment.

"The traffic stop was made. The officer told him why he was being stopped, and Mr. Zimmerman said, 'No problem,'" said Zach Huson of the Lake Mary Police Department. "He provided his material, driver's license, registration and proof of insurance and the citation was issued and that was it."

The stop lasted about six minutes. During that time, Zimmerman never mentioned anything about being armed.

He was issued a $256 ticket.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: September 09, 2013, 03:01:36 PM »

GZ will not end well. 

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: September 09, 2013, 03:05:55 PM »

Watch live

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/watch-live-george-zimmerman-taken-into-custody-sky-6-over-scene/-/1637132/21851750/-/fhxdp/-/index.html
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: September 09, 2013, 03:08:17 PM »

It seems like watching the Anthony cam... 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: September 09, 2013, 03:11:38 PM »

GZ will not end well. 

Flamom, you remarked on that on Sept. 5, only 4 days ago, after he got stopped the second time for speeding: 
<snip>
my next prediction is GZ will be in the news again... and not in a good way.
<snip>

And I replied to your post:
<snip>
I wonder if GZ is going to self-destruct.
<snip>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=14486.msg1575452#msg1575452

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: September 09, 2013, 03:12:28 PM »

ok, is that GZ in the checkered shirt hiding under the trees?

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: September 09, 2013, 03:15:26 PM »

muffybee...  if we live long enough ...we see alot...
and you merely follow the dots..... 

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: September 09, 2013, 03:28:58 PM »

https://twitter.com/jeffweineros

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  39s 
Lake Mary Chief: Shellie Zimmerman & her dad consulting with lawyer as to whether to press charges against #GeorgeZimmerman.

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  1m 
Lake Mary Chief: Shellie said #GeorgeZimmerman was "very aggressive," threatened her and her family. SZ's attorney now at scene.

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  2m 
Per Lake Mary police chief: Shellie says #GeorgeZimmerman made threats with "hand on his gun," battered her father.

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  13m 
Lake Mary PD spokesman confirms Shellie called police. Says he can't confirm reports about a specific threat by #GeorgeZimmerman

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  14m 
Update: Police spokesman now says #GeorgeZImmerman not considered in custody. Says "detained" is more appropriate term.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: September 09, 2013, 03:38:33 PM »

September 9, 2013--Tweets cont

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  4m 
Again, current info from Lake Mary police chief is #GeorgeZimmerman's wife said he made threats with hand on his gun, battered her father.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: September 09, 2013, 03:41:20 PM »

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  1m 
Update: Lake Mary police spokesman now telling reporters that #GeorgeZimmerman is not in custody or detained. Investigation continues.

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  3m 
@Salsassin Police say no significant injuries. Also, battery doesn't necessarily mean someone was injured.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: September 09, 2013, 03:44:09 PM »

Reminder--Watch live

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: September 09, 2013, 03:44:15 PM »

If SZ or her dad do not file charges.. someone will end up dead a little bit down the road. Filing charges against him may save his or someone else's life

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: September 09, 2013, 03:47:46 PM »

shannon butler ‏@sbutlerfox35  1m 
Media camped out in front of mark O'mara's office. No statement from his criminal attorney yet. That will be soon #Fox35

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  2m 
Lake Mary PD spokesman: #GeorgeZimmerman no longer detained. He is cooperating with officers. His attorney isn't at the scene.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.