March 19, 2024, 04:53:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trial of George Zimmerman in the Death of Trayvon Martin - NOT GUILTY #9 7/15/13  (Read 790569 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: September 09, 2013, 10:53:05 PM »

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/23381436/2013/09/09/george-zimmerman-in-custody

Zimmerman's wife won't press charges despite call
Sep 09, 2013 2:05 PM CDT
Updated: Sep 09, 2013 9:17 PM CDT

ORLANDO (FOX 13) - The sobbing wife of George Zimmerman called 911 Monday to report that her estranged husband was threatening her with a gun and had punched her father in the nose, but hours later decided not to press charges against the man acquitted of all charges for fatally shooting Trayvon Martin.

Lake Mary police officers were still investigating the encounter as a domestic dispute, but no charges had been filed Monday afternoon. Shellie Zimmerman left the house after being questioned by police. George Zimmerman remained there into early evening and his attorney denied any wrongdoing by his client. He was not arrested.

Shellie Zimmerman, who has filed for divorce, initially told a 911 dispatcher that her husband had his hand on his gun as he sat in his car outside the home she was at with her father. She said she was scared because she wasn't sure what Zimmerman was capable of doing. Hours later she changed her story and said she never saw a firearm, said Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell.

For the time being, "domestic violence can't be invoked because she has changed her story and says she didn't see a firearm," Bracknell said.

On the 911 call, Shellie Zimmerman is sobbing and repeating "Oh my God" as she talks to a police dispatcher. She yells at her father to get inside the house, saying Zimmerman may start shooting at them.

"He's threatening all of us with a firearm ... He punched my dad in the nose," Shellie Zimmerman said on the call. "I don't know what he's capable of. I'm really scared."

She also said he grabbed an iPad from her hand and smashed it.

Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, said his client never threatened his estranged wife and her father with a gun and never punched his father-in-law. Shellie Zimmerman had collected most of her belongings Saturday from the house, which is owned by her parents, where she and George had both been staying there until she moved out. She had returned unexpectedly Monday to gather the remaining items. Emotions got out of control, but neither side is filing charges against the other, O'Mara said.

"I know the 911 tape suggests that Shellie was saying something but I think that was heightened emotions," O'Mara said. "There may have been some pushing and touching. That happens a lot in divorce situations ... Nobody was injured."

Her father also declined to press charges, the police chief said.

Prosecutors could still build a case based on surveillance video from cameras outside the house and also video from the squad cars of officers who responded. Florida law allows police officers to arrest someone for domestic violence without the consent of the victim.

Police spokesman Zach Hudson said the estranged husband and wife were blaming each other for being the aggressor and that police officers were sorting through their accounts

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: September 09, 2013, 11:25:58 PM »

Here's a thought that ran through my head.  Has it occurred to anyone else Shellie Zimmerman has filed for divorce and some of what is alleged to have happened may having something to do with swaying a judgement her way?  I'm not taking her side or GZ's side.  I've seen enough divorce cases where one party may attempt to paint the other in a not so complimentary light.  GZ is an easy target right now.  Yes, he may have gottn stopped for speeding and a short time later, he got a speeding ticket.  That doesn't make him guilty of anything beyond that.  I jumped into that with both feet myself, by questioning whether he was going to self-destruct.  Maybe he will, maybe he won't.  But this thing with Shellie...  She's been dragged through heck because of the trial etc.  I can't say I blame her for wanting out.  She has been doing interviews and shredding his name and reputation.  And she has filed for divorce.  She may very well be justified in her complaints.  Maybe GZ is/was a bad as she says.  But I'm keeping in mind she has an interest in GZ appearing to look bad.  She's filed to get half the money in the suit against NBC, if he wins.  As I said, I'm not taking one side or the other, but I'm keeping in mind we're seeing one side of this.  Let's see what happens. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: September 10, 2013, 12:00:54 AM »

I've been thinking the same thing, MuffyBee.  We'll see...

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: September 10, 2013, 12:46:59 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/article/zimmerman-custody-update-george-released-as-wife-shellie-recants-allegations

Zimmerman custody update: George released as wife Shellie recants allegations
September 9, 2013

During the 911 call Shellie Zimmerman said that George Zimmerman had hit her father in the nose, had broken her iPad and had threatened to further harm them. At the end of the call it seems Shellie and her father determined there was a woman in the car with George, and that did not go over well.

Click Orlando shares additional details. It seems that George Zimmerman was at the home of Shellie's parents as he was moving out some belongings. George is claiming that Shellie was the aggressor in the situation. While no charges have been filed and George Zimmerman is not in custody, police have taken the surveillance tapes from Shellie's father, David Dean. The police indicate that charges could come later if the tapes show a crime occurred.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: September 10, 2013, 12:55:40 AM »

Video at the link--and other links.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/george-zimmerman-taken-into-custody-after-incident-with-gun-police-say/-/1637132/21851424/-/tlxm3oz/-/index.html

No charges filed in George Zimmerman's alleged gun threat against wife
Published On: Sep 09 2013 02:36:14 PM EDT   Updated On: Sep 10 2013 12:30:19 AM EDT

LAKE MARY, Fla. - 
No charges have been filed against George Zimmerman on Monday as the investigation continues into if he threatened his estranged wife with a gun, as she originally told Central Florida police.

[PICS:Zimmerman questioned | AUDIO: 911 call (Warning: CONTENT MAY BE GRAPHIC)] RAW VIDEO: Zimmerman's attorney speaks

Lake Mary police say they were called around 2:30 p.m. to the Sprucewood Road home owned by Shellie Zimmerman's parents, David and Machelle Dean.

According to Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell, Shellie Zimmerman called 911 claiming George Zimmerman had a gun and was making threats

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: September 10, 2013, 08:26:04 AM »

I've been thinking the same thing, MuffyBee.  We'll see...

Some more thoughts I had I on the same line of thinking.  Shellie herself was just in court for lying under oath and has terms of probation etc., so she's not exactly without her own faults.  She was villified by some for this (via public opinion and the media) and yet not long after her guilty plea and sentencing Shellie comes out and starts giving interviews.  She plants the seed of her unhappiness, noting she isn't happy in her marriage and how difficult their time was since the shooting.  Shellie announces her divorce. all the while she's  garnering sympathy for what she went through and then there are the allegations in regard to an incident with GZ.  Was this planned by Shellie and her attorneys?  One minute it's like folks are ready to throw Shellie to the lion's for being a greedy liar, and the next, she's given sympathy as she discusses her troubles on talk shows and interviews.  The media makes money on the stories, Shellie makes money in interviews (a book somewhere down the line?) but I'm keeping an eye on the suit GZ is bringing against NBC that she want's half of.  Shellie may be justified in her feelings and GZ may have been a dolt and he may have been difficult to be married to, but it appears to me Shellie has had some legal counseling and with it, some other advice.  It looks to me like Shellie doesn't just want a divorce, she wants the dogs, she wants a full paid life insurance policy on GZ for the rest of her life, and she wants half of a possible legal settlement.  What better way to insure she gets those things than the allegations she made in regard to GZ this past week?  The news articles say after talking with her attorney, she didn't want to file charges on GZ.  If she really felt threatened, why wouldn't she?  For one thing, it would bring her back into court again and she's still on probation.  That could get messy.  Besides, the mission has already been accomplished and that was to put out into the negative s out into the public via media.

In other words, GZ may have his issues, but so does Shellie, imo.  And there's a possible agenda, with financial gain.  JMHO  GZ may be all the bad things Shellie said, but we haven't heard anything from GZ about Shellie either.  GZ is an easy target after his trial.  There's already the emotional factors and it doesn't take much to fan those flames again.  The media and talk shows have more fodder.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: September 10, 2013, 08:44:49 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2416275/George-Zimmerman-taken-police-custody-getting-altercation-involving-gun.html#ixzz2eUb773Gu

George Zimmerman was today questioned by police after allegedly threatening his estranged wife with a handgun in an altercation sparked by claims he has been having an affair, MailOnline can reveal.

Friend and key defense witness John Donnelly told MailOnline: 'George has been having an affair with his ex-fiancee. Shellie believes it flared back up after the acquittal.'

Zimmerman's only publicly known former fiancee was beautician Veronica Zuazo, who herself filed a domestic violence complaint against him in a messy series of counter complaints that led to their split.

Police were called to the Lake Mary, Florida residence owned by Shellie Zimmerman's parents, David and Machelle Dean, after she made a panicked 911 call at around 2.15pm Monday.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: September 10, 2013, 08:59:11 AM »

http://www.tmz.com/2013/09/10/george-zimmerman-fight-new-girlfriend-estranged-wife-shellie-dad-911/

Turf War Over Rented Home
George Zimmerman allegedly punched his estranged wife's father during a childish dispute over who had the right to be in the house -- the renter or the owner, aka George or his daddy-in-law ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Zimmerman tell us, George and his estranged wife Shellie Zimmerman have been renting a home from her parents, but ever since she filed for divorce they've been avoiding each other like the plague -- scheduling house visits ahead of time to keep the peace.

Must've been a snafu in scheduling -- because we're told George showed up Monday AM to remove some things, and ran into Shellie and her dad.

We're told the argument erupted when Pops declared it was his house, and George replied that he was paying rent ... and had every right to be there. The spat ended when Zimmerman allegedly punched Shellie's dad in the face.

Complicating matters was the fact George brought his new girlfriend with him. We're told she was waiting in his car while he went inside, and didn't get out until police arrived.

At the end of Shellie's 911 call you can hear her say, "There's a woman in there. Oh my god."

As for the identity of George's gf -- we're told she appears to be someone new ... NOT George's ex-fiancée, despite what reports are saying.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: September 10, 2013, 09:42:59 AM »

Here's a thought that ran through my head.  Has it occurred to anyone else Shellie Zimmerman has filed for divorce and some of what is alleged to have happened may having something to do with swaying a judgement her way?  I'm not taking her side or GZ's side.  I've seen enough divorce cases where one party may attempt to paint the other in a not so complimentary light.  GZ is an easy target right now.  Yes, he may have gottn stopped for speeding and a short time later, he got a speeding ticket.  That doesn't make him guilty of anything beyond that.  I jumped into that with both feet myself, by questioning whether he was going to self-destruct.  Maybe he will, maybe he won't.  But this thing with Shellie...  She's been dragged through heck because of the trial etc.  I can't say I blame her for wanting out.  She has been doing interviews and shredding his name and reputation.  And she has filed for divorce.  She may very well be justified in her complaints.  Maybe GZ is/was a bad as she says.  But I'm keeping in mind she has an interest in GZ appearing to look bad.  She's filed to get half the money in the suit against NBC, if he wins.  As I said, I'm not taking one side or the other, but I'm keeping in mind we're seeing one side of this.  Let's see what happens. 

That is the first thing that I thought of...if I were his wife filing for divorce and of questionable character...I would set him up...how would I do that? Say there was a gun? Why? That's what America is looking for with GZ right now...everyone will believe her. I'm on the iPad right now so I can't bring it over, but I read an article somewhere talking about there not being a gun and no injuries to the dad and so on...hmmm.  Sounds to me that's it's possible (not saying its certain) she is setting him up.  Who knows maybe he's just that stupid. But really? 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: September 10, 2013, 10:01:22 AM »

Good thoughts Muffers.
 Shellie stands to gain financially and she is not exactly trustworthy about telling the truth as we all know.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: September 10, 2013, 12:03:48 PM »

I think we'll just have to see how the latest plays out.  I'm sure either way the media will have a field day, since this is the sort of thing that sells news.     

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: September 10, 2013, 12:12:06 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/10/justice/zimmerman-lawyer/

Attorney Mark O'Mara drops George Zimmerman 
updated 12:01 PM EDT, Tue September 10, 2013

(CNN) -- Mark O'Mara, the attorney who successfully defended George Zimmerman in his second-degree murder trial this year, will no longer represent his notorious client.

"I am not representing George Zimmerman in his recent domestic altercation case or his impending divorce case," O'Mara told CNN

O'Mara, now a legal analyst for CNN, continues to be the attorney of record in the impending defamation lawsuit against NBC; Pennsylvania attorney Jim Beasley will be the lead attorney on the case.

He will also still be involved with outstanding sanction motions and recovery of costs from the state of Florida for expenses related to Zimmerman's murder trial.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: September 10, 2013, 12:44:19 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/10/justice/zimmerman-lawyer/

Attorney Mark O'Mara drops George Zimmerman 
updated 12:01 PM EDT, Tue September 10, 2013

(CNN) -- Mark O'Mara, the attorney who successfully defended George Zimmerman in his second-degree murder trial this year, will no longer represent his notorious client.

"I am not representing George Zimmerman in his recent domestic altercation case or his impending divorce case," O'Mara told CNN

O'Mara, now a legal analyst for CNN, continues to be the attorney of record in the impending defamation lawsuit against NBC; Pennsylvania attorney Jim Beasley will be the lead attorney on the case.

He will also still be involved with outstanding sanction motions and recovery of costs from the state of Florida for expenses related to Zimmerman's murder trial.

Yeah...don't think I would get involved either.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: September 10, 2013, 03:25:50 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/shellie-zimmerman-tells-fla-police-her-husband-george-did-not-threaten-her/2013/09/10/dbed94e8-1a19-11e3-8685-5021e0c41964_story.html
Shellie Zimmerman tells Fla. police her husband George did not threaten her
September 10, 2013

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: September 10, 2013, 03:30:59 PM »

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/national/south/2013/09/zimmermans_wife_wont_press_charges_despite_call
Zimmerman's wife won't press charges despite call
September 10, 2013

Shellie Zimmerman, 26, who has filed for divorce, initially told a 911 dispatcher that her husband had his hand on his gun as he sat in his car outside the home she was at with her father. She said she was scared because she wasn't sure what the 29-year-old Zimmerman was capable of doing. Hours later she changed her story and said she never saw a firearm, said Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell.

For the time being, "domestic violence can't be invoked because she has changed her story and says she didn't see a firearm," Bracknell said.

"We didn't find a gun," Lake Mary police spokesman Zach Hudson said late Monday night. "We didn't find anything that indicated he had a gun on his person."

Hudson said Zimmerman was released from investigative detention at around 6:30 p.m. and "he just walked back into the house."

"Right now he's not a suspect in anything per se, but were still viewing the video and trying to ascertain what new information that may yield," he said, referring to video from home surveillance cameras outside the house.

On the 911 call, Shellie Zimmerman is sobbing and repeating "Oh my God" as she talks to a police dispatcher. She yells at her father to get inside the house, saying Zimmerman may start shooting at them.

"He's threatening all of us with a firearm ... He punched my dad in the nose," Shellie Zimmerman said on the call. "I don't know what he's capable of. I'm really scared."

She also said he grabbed an iPad from her hand and smashed it.

Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, said his client never threatened his estranged wife and her father with a gun and never punched his father-in-law. Shellie Zimmerman had collected most of her belongings Saturday from the house, which is owned by her parents, where she and George had both been staying until she moved out. She had returned unexpectedly Monday to gather the remaining items. Emotions got out of control, O'Mara said, but neither side is filing charges against the other.

"I know the 911 tape suggests that Shellie was saying something but I think that was heightened emotions," O'Mara said. "There may have been some pushing and touching. That happens a lot in divorce situations ... Nobody was injured."

Her father also declined to press charges, the police chief said.

Prosecutors could still build a case based on surveillance video from cameras outside the house and also video from the squad cars of officers who responded. Florida law allows police officers to arrest someone for domestic violence without the consent of the victim.

Hudson said the estranged husband and wife were blaming each other for being the aggressor and that police officers were sorting through their accounts.

In her divorce filing last week, Shellie Zimmerman said she and her husband had separated a month after he was acquitted of any crime for fatally shooting the 17-year-old Martin in Sanford, not far from where Monday's investigation happened.

Shellie Zimmerman asked the dispatcher to send an ambulance to check her father out. A fire department ambulance arrived at the house, Hudson said, but nobody needed to be transported.

"The call went out as a 911 call that Mr. Zimmerman was threatening them with a firearm," Hudson said. "We're trying to see if that's true or not."

Later Monday night, Hudson said, "She basically said he made a movement that would be consistent with a movement someone would make if they had a gun." But no gun was found.

Shellie Zimmerman had asked that her husband pay for a permanent life insurance policy with her named as the beneficiary, according to a divorce petition made public last week.

In an interview with ABC's "Good Morning America" that aired last Friday, Zimmerman said her husband left her with "a bunch of pieces of broken glass" after the acquittal. She said he only stayed in their house three or four nights since the trial ended and that they even tried counseling. But she moved out Aug. 13.

"I have a selfish husband and I think George is all about George," she said.

George Zimmerman's brother Robert Zimmerman Jr., tweeted after the news got out of the dispute at the home that "we've learned from GZ case not to 'jump to conclusions,' to wait for facts, & to avoid speculation. 'News' is a business — not your friend."

Last month, Shellie Zimmerman pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor perjury charge for lying about the couple's finances during a bail hearing following her husband's arrest in Martin's shooting.

Shellie Zimmerman was sentenced to a year's probation and 100 hours of community service. Her husband did not attend the sentencing hearing in the Sanford courtroom.

Video at Link

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: September 10, 2013, 03:35:42 PM »

I think GZ and SZ should stay far, far away from one another and go through their respective attorneys if they need to communicate.  JMHO

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/10/20423557-cops-trying-to-recover-footage-from-zimmerman-ipad-after-dispute?lite
Cops trying to recover footage from Zimmerman iPad after dispute
September 10, 2013

George Zimmerman's wife used her iPad to record a confrontation with her husband, and investigators are trying to recover the footage, Florida police said Tuesday.
"We're going to be taking it to be forensically analyzed," Lake Mary, Fla., Police public information officer Zach Hudson told NBC News. "It should have a good bit of information on it."
The iPad was broken into pieces during Monday's dispute between George Zimmerman and his wife Shellie — who called 911 and said her husband threatened her with a handgun and attacked her father.
Police responded but no one was charged.
"We have absolutely no proof whatsoever that a weapon was involved in this incident," Hudson said.
After five years of marriage, Shellie Zimmerman filed for divorce less than a week ago — a month after her husband was acquitted of murder in the shooting death of teenager Trayvon Martin.
Hudson said it's possible someone could eventually be charged with domestic battery stemming from Tuesday afternoon's incident, but they are still trying to sort out what happened.
In the 911 call obtained by NBC News, Shellie Zimmerman told the dispatcher her husband had “accosted” her father and “punched” him in the nose, leaving a “mark” on his face. 
But fire officials who responded to the scene found no visible injuries on any of the parties, officials said.
At the beginning of the call, Shellie Zimmerman told the dispatcher: “He’s in his car and he continually has his hand on his gun and he keeps saying, ‘Step closer.’ He’s just threatening all of us with his firearm.”
She later alleged that her husband took the iPad out of her hands and “smashed and cut it with a pocket knife.”
“I don’t know what he’s capable of,” she said on the call. “I’m really, really scared.”
Police said George Zimmerman portrayed his wife as the aggressor in the confrontation.
In addition to the iPad, investigators will be reviewing security video from the house and from dashboard cameras on the cars of the responding officers, Hudson said.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: September 10, 2013, 05:21:21 PM »

Video from an iPad belonging to the estranged wife of George Zimmerman may be crucial evidence in determining whether any charges are filed against the former neighborhood watchman, police said Tuesday.

Lake Mary Police Department spokesman Zach Hudson said the iPad captured video of the dispute, but the mobile device was “smashed” into pieces and needed to be examined in a lab.

"As of right now, a gun is not a part of the equation."
- Lake Mary Police Department spokesman Zach Hudson

“It’s been pretty badly damaged,” Hudson told the Orlando Sentinel, adding that George Zimmerman could potentially be charged with destruction of evidence if authorities confirm Shellie Zimmerman’s allegation that he destroyed the device.

Shellie Zimmerman, who filed for divorce last week a month after her husband was acquitted of fatally shooting Trayvon Martin in February 2012, called 911 on Monday, claiming her estranged husband was threatening her and her father with a gun. She later changed her story and decided against pressing charges. No gun was ever found.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/10/ipad-video-could-be-key-in-george-zimmerman-domestic-dispute-probe/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: September 10, 2013, 05:43:37 PM »

Video from an iPad belonging to the estranged wife of George Zimmerman may be crucial evidence in determining whether any charges are filed against the former neighborhood watchman, police said Tuesday.

Lake Mary Police Department spokesman Zach Hudson said the iPad captured video of the dispute, but the mobile device was “smashed” into pieces and needed to be examined in a lab.

"As of right now, a gun is not a part of the equation."
- Lake Mary Police Department spokesman Zach Hudson

“It’s been pretty badly damaged,” Hudson told the Orlando Sentinel, adding that George Zimmerman could potentially be charged with destruction of evidence if authorities confirm Shellie Zimmerman’s allegation that he destroyed the device.

Shellie Zimmerman, who filed for divorce last week a month after her husband was acquitted of fatally shooting Trayvon Martin in February 2012, called 911 on Monday, claiming her estranged husband was threatening her and her father with a gun. She later changed her story and decided against pressing charges. No gun was ever found.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/10/ipad-video-could-be-key-in-george-zimmerman-domestic-dispute-probe/

I think it does say a lot if he is the one that smashed the iPad...and she was recording him.  If that is the story.  If the story is he bought the iPad and they fought over it, we'll then who knows. They really need to stay away from each other.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: September 10, 2013, 07:19:53 PM »

Did anyone hear the 911 tape where Shellie appeared to be upset because she saw the woman in George's truck?
Shellie may have been the one who smashed the ipad. This whole thing just stinks to high heaven.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: September 10, 2013, 09:37:36 PM »

Did anyone hear the 911 tape where Shellie appeared to be upset because she saw the woman in George's truck?
Shellie may have been the one who smashed the ipad. This whole thing just stinks to high heaven.

Yep, she wasn't a happy lady.

I wonder how many more things she's going to recant about the situation.  I'm beginning to think that she regrets making that 911 call.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.