March 28, 2024, 05:16:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trial of George Zimmerman in the Death of Trayvon Martin - NOT GUILTY #9 7/15/13  (Read 791547 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #180 on: July 22, 2013, 04:33:20 PM »

7/22/13     George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told ABC News that Zimmerman "pulled an individual from a truck that had rolled over" at the intersection of a Florida highway last week. Florida Highway Patrol is now handling the case, McAuliffe said.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route 417, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where he shot Martin.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-emerged-hiding-truck-crash-rescue/story?id=19735432

Was the saved person black? God knows there will b discussion on whether this story is legit or not... Eye roll here

Omg - I was seriously wondering the exact thing?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #181 on: July 22, 2013, 04:40:49 PM »

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told ABC News that Zimmerman "pulled an individual from a truck that had rolled over" at the intersection of a Florida highway last week. Florida Highway Patrol is now handling the case, McAuliffe said.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route 417, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where he shot Martin.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-emerged-hiding-truck-crash-rescue/story?id=19735432

Was the saved person black? God knows there will b discussion on whether this story is legit or not... Eye roll here

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/07/22/3514507/george-zimmerman-pulls-family.htm

Wow - no matter the race cookie , we called it. Read this story and the comments. In-freaking believable ( yet not !!!). Our country is going to hell in a hand basket.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: July 22, 2013, 05:58:46 PM »

July 22, 2013 Tweets

https://twitter.com/jeffweineros

Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  7m 
Here's the responding SCSO deputy's narrative from the traffic accident report: "On 7/17/13 at 1747 hours, I (cont) http://tl.gd/n_1rlgosv

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  15m 
We've listened to the 911 calls reporting the crash. Most are short. No apparent #GeorgeZimmerman mentions, though parts are redacted.

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  23m 
Correction: Some silences I thought were redactions seem to have been buffering issues. Calls are redacted, but I wouldn't say heavily.

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  26m 
Caller 2 reports SUV seemed to catch fire: "It's smoking pretty bad... it's on its side... Everyone seems to be OK." #GeorgeZimmerman

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  27m 
911 caller 2: "We got everyone out of the car.... are you OK?" No mentions yet of #GeorgeZimmerman, but calls are heavily redacted.

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  31m 
Another 911 caller describes crash, says "they're getting them out of the car right now." Parts of the calls are redacted. #GeorgeZimmerman

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  35m 
SCSO has also released eight 911 calls reporting the crash. Listening now. No mention of #GeorgeZimmerman in 1st call.

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  43m 
Per @SeminoleSO: Driver & passenger helped by #GeorgeZimmerman "are not interested" in speaking to media about crash.

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  45m 
Because several had asked: The report indicates the driver and passenger of the SUV are white. Dates of birth & most contact info redacted.

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  46m 
Per @SeminoleSO report, SUV lost control on an SR 417 off-ramp at SR 400. Vehicle rolled over. No mention of #GeorgeZimmerman in report.

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  48m 
Breaking: @SeminoleSO releases report from rollover crash #GeorgeZimmerman assisted with. Details to come.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: July 22, 2013, 06:53:35 PM »

Open tweet of conversation

July 22, 2013 Tweets

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS  13m 
@JRoth99 Yes, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office confirmed earlier today. I tweeted their statement: http://bit.ly/19efMOm
Hide tweet   

Jeff Weiner@JeffWeinerOS

Here's @SeminoleSO's statement on #GeorgeZimmerman's involvement in rescuing a family from a crash last (cont) tl.gd/n_1rlglfj

22 Jul 13
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: July 22, 2013, 07:36:02 PM »

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Former DOJ official: Civil rights unit sent to mediate anti-Zimmerman protests has history of advocacy
10:56 PM 07/21/2013

The Department of Justice civil rights unit sent to Sanford, Florida in 2012 to mediate the anti-George Zimmerman protests has a history of putting racial advocacy ahead of its mandated duties, according to a former head of the unit.

“At CRS headquarters, we (meaning I) regularly had to warn or take corrective action against career employees for acting as advocates instead of mediators,” Ondray Harris, the former director of the DOJ’s Community Relations Service (CRS), told The Daily Caller. CRS was the unit deployed to Sanford in 2012 to oversee anti-Zimmerman protests.

“Some CRS employees come to the Agency with anti-law enforcement or anti- what they would call the ‘white establishment’ [attitudes]” added Harris, an African American who joined CRS during the administration of George W. Bush in 2007 and left in 2010.

<snipped>

“The mission of CRS is to provide violence prevention and conflict resolution services for community conflicts and tensions arising from differences of race, color, or national origin,” reads the mission statement of the agency, which was created by the Civil Rights Act of 1964. “CRS is the only federal service mandated to help state and local government agencies, public and private organizations, and community groups resolve and prevent community racial conflicts through the use of mediation, conciliation, and other conflict resolution approaches.”

But the problem with CRS, Harris said, is the conflict “between being mediators versus being advocates.”

Tommy Battles, the regional director of the CRS’ Southeast Region who deployed to Sanford in 2012, is “black, and very pro-black,” said Harris.

“When I was nominated by President Bush to the Director position at CRS, Tommy Battles came to headquarters to meet me. In our introduction, he said, ‘I want to see you do well because as a black man if you do well then I am doing well, and the whole race does well,’” Harris said. “I thought to myself: ‘are you kidding me? There’s no room for such racial favoritism here.’ Eventually, I became even more concerned as Battles and others would openly share their extremely pro-minority [views] at the expense of the majority views. I felt such views compromised implementing the CRS mandate.”

Read more:
http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/21/former-doj-official-civil-rights-unit-sent-to-mediate-anti-zimmerman-protests-has-history-of-advocacy/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: July 22, 2013, 10:38:53 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/trayvon-martin/os-george-zimmerman-evidence-fbi-20130722,0,3559428.story

Sanford police deliver George Zimmerman case evidence to FBI
6:53 p.m. EDT, July 22, 2013

Sanford police confirmed Monday they had delivered boxes of evidence from their investigation into George Zimmerman to the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Orlando office.

Capt. Jim McAuliffe said the delivery — which includes the gun Zimmerman used to fatally shoot Trayvon Martin — was shipped to the FBI at its request.

The U.S. Department of Justice, which includes the FBI, opened an investigation shortly after the unarmed black teenager's death more than a year ago but has not filed any criminal charges.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: July 22, 2013, 10:44:59 PM »

http://www.businessinsider.com/man-arrested-for-george-zimmerman-facebook-post-2013-7

Guy Arrested For Facebook Post About The George Zimmerman Verdict
Jul. 22, 2013, 6:40 PM   

New York police have arrested a 20-year-old Queens man for allegedly making threats on Facebook after the George Zimmerman "not guilty" verdict came down last week.

It's the latest in a growing trend of police arresting people for what they post on Facebook.

After Zimmerman was acquitted on second-degree murder charges for the shooting death of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin, Remel Newson allegedly posted a Facebook status saying "let's kill cops [and] neighborhood watcher" with the hashtag #killallwhites, WNYC reports. Police arrested him for making a "terroristic threat" and say they found marijuana during during a search of his room.

His attorney says Newson copied and pasted someone else's message and that he was "in no way was trying to intimidate anyone or coerce anyone into doing any illegal act."

Gothamist has posted the full text of Newson's status update for those interested in reading it (NSFW).

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: July 23, 2013, 12:07:40 AM »

Seminole County Sheriff's Office
Sanford, Florida · seminolesheriff.org

July 17 and July 18, 2013 Tweets
https://twitter.com/SeminoleSO

Seminole County S.O. ‏@SeminoleSO 18 Jul
@SyndicatedNews @rtqlet @cnnlatino  INCORRECT - Approx. cost for jury seq $33K; prelim Sheriff's Office cost $320K  Not City of Sanford

Seminole County S.O. ‏@SeminoleSO 18 Jul
Jury sequestration fact: Sheriff's Office did NOT pay for mani/pedis.  Jurors paid for their own personal appointments.

Seminole County S.O. ‏@SeminoleSO 17 Jul
Sheriff's Office releases info on jury sequestration.  Read full news release here: http://tinyurl.com/6epwm6o

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: July 23, 2013, 01:00:32 AM »

http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/22/mark-omara-on-george-zimmermans-recent-rescue-this-is-quintessential-george-this-is-the-person-who-i-knew-him-to-be/

July 22nd, 2013  11:24 PM ET
Mark O'Mara on George Zimmerman's recent rescue: "This is quintessential George...this is the person who I knew him to be"

Filling in for Piers Morgan, guest host Chris Cuomo asked attorney Mark O'Mara for his reaction to his client's latest activities:

“This is quintessential George. This is the person who I knew him to be when I found out about his past before February 12. Just a guy who’s always involved in the community, always willing to, you know, lend a helping hand," O'Mara told Cuomo, as part of a live interview. "And, here we go, four days after the event, something that I could not have planned, but turned out to be just pure George.”

Digging back into the essence of the case, and the nationwide reaction that came as a result, Martin responded to the comments issued by Barack Obama from late last week:

“If you look at just the sound bite, I think it was inappropriate to suggest that thirty-five years ago, Trayvon could have been him or whatever," said the attorney, joining the program from Florida via satellite. "But, if you look at the complete context of what the president said, I think what he was acknowledging was that we still do have some issues of race, and the way there is a divide between the country, still. And, it’s a conversation that we need to have.”

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: July 23, 2013, 08:20:10 AM »

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/07/22/3514507/george-zimmerman-pulls-family.htm

Wow - no matter the race cookie , we called it. Read this story and the comments. In-freaking believable ( yet not !!!). Our country is going to hell in a hand basket.

Yeppers

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: July 23, 2013, 09:05:03 AM »

Rumor is the royal baby will be named in his honor. Or maybe I just plan to fill twitter with that rumor. Monkey Devil!
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: July 23, 2013, 09:13:47 AM »

Rumor is the royal baby will be named in his honor. Or maybe I just plan to fill twitter with that rumor. Monkey Devil!

that would be great! haha.  i actually love old vintage names.  named both my kids older names, im sick of this new name trendy thing.  when i have another child in a few years, if its a boy I was actually thinking I do like the name George.  My favorite name is James but my husband hates that name for some reason, drives me nuts!

anyway, i'm not suprised that George would stop and help these people.  he's exactly the type of person i would want as a neighbor.  i know in my neighborhood, we all look out for eachother and it's a nice neighborhood with low crime.  my husband is away with the military and every other day i have people stopping by to check in on me and the kids, ask if theres anything to help with, etc..men and women.  i can picture GZ being exactly like this.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: July 23, 2013, 10:38:54 AM »

BillO gives fiery monologue challenging black leaders to address REAL ISSUES plaguing black community
The Right Scoop  on July 22nd, 2013

BillO really went after the so-called black leaders, including Obama, for ignoring the real issues that plague the black community like the breakdown of the family and the peddling of ‘poison’. He said that if they want a conversation, they’ve got one and called on them to stop blaming everything on slavery and to work on a message to begin to correct these devastating problems.

Watch:

http://therightscoop.com/billo-gives-fiery-monologue-challenging-black-leaders-to-address-real-issues-plaguing-black-community/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #193 on: July 23, 2013, 11:27:49 AM »

I thought it was interesting that President Obama co-sponsored legislation that strengthens "stand your ground" laws in Illinois while he was a State Senator:

http://illinoisreview.typepad.com/illinoisreview/2013/07/obama-strongly-supported-stand-your-ground-when-in-illinois-senate.html
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: July 23, 2013, 01:15:17 PM »

I thought it was interesting that President Obama co-sponsored legislation that strengthens "stand your ground" laws in Illinois while he was a State Senator:

http://illinoisreview.typepad.com/illinoisreview/2013/07/obama-strongly-supported-stand-your-ground-when-in-illinois-senate.html

VERY interesting!!

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: July 23, 2013, 08:16:37 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-angela-corey-evidence-violation-20130723,0,979424.story
Angela Corey's office rebuked for late evidence gaffe in wrongful-termination suit
July 23, 2013

The office of State Attorney Angela Corey faces potential sanctions and will have to pay thousands of dollars in taxpayer money after failing to turn over all documents in a wrongful termination case filed by a former employee.

It prompted a scolding by U.S. District Judge Timothy Corrigan and follows similar criticisms in the failed prosecution of George Zimmerman.

Julie Lyncker, a former clerk in the Nassau County office, says she was fired after she complained about the way former Assistant State Attorney Wesley White treated her.

Lyncker says her civil rights were violated and the firing was an illegal retaliation for reporting wrongdoing in the office.

Monday, Corrigan agreed to delay the case after lawyers representing the State Attorney's Office admitted they didn't provide opposing attorneys key evidence until Saturday.

A jury was scheduled to be picked Monday and the two sides were supposed to turn over all materials months ago.

The judge sent 40 potential jurors home and told Corey's attorneys that the office would have to recompense the court for the $2,500 it cost to bring the jurors in.

"This stuff hits the case where it lives," Corrigan said. "And it's hard to understand how this happens."

Corey also was accused of withholding key findings from Trayvon Martin's cellphone in the Zimmerman trial and faces potential sanctions there. Zimmerman was acquitted after claiming self-defense in Martin's death.

Leonard Hackett, a private attorney hired to defend the State Attorney's Office, confirmed he discovered emails discussing the firing of Lyncker between senior staff on Saturday while prepping a witness who was going to testify in the case.

He immediately turned them over to Joseph DeBelder, Lyncker's lead attorney.

But DeBelder said he needed to depose Corey, former Chief Assistant State Attorney Dan McCarthy and several other employees again because of what the emails said.

In previous depositions Corey and McCarthy both said McCarthy decided to fire Lyncker, and Corey wasn't involved.

But one of the emails turned over Saturday had McCarthy telling White that he gave the "Boss" an option to retain Lyncker and a second option that would fire her.

"Boss" could only be Corey, and the emails suggest that Corey made the final decision, DeBelder said.

White and McCarthy, who have both left the State Attorney's Office, declined to comment Monday. After the hearing, Hackett told the Times-Union that McCarthy made the final decision to fire Lyncker but declined to discuss the newly discovered emails.

Hackett said he couldn't guarantee there weren't other missing emails and Corrigan said that left him no choice but to delay the case.

"The thing about these emails is they are directly on point," Corrigan said.

DeBelder said he wants to question Corey and McCarthy a second time under oath and also wants to depose former information technology director Ben Kruidbos, who was fired by Corey after he testified last month about being concerned prosecutors did not turn over information to Zimmerman's defense team.

DeBelder said it appears the emails in question were collected and printed out by Kruidbos. White, who is planning to represent Kruidbos in a wrongful termination lawsuit against Corey, said his client would have no comment on his role in the Lyncker case.

Lawyers for Lyncker also want to be allowed to conduct a forensic review of the state attorney's email system to determine if there is more correspondence they should have. Whether that is allowed will be discussed at a future hearing.

Corrigan said the State Attorney's Office will have to pay the cost of all future depositions in the case because it was responsible for the delay.

In her lawsuit, Lyncker said White, who was then the top Nassau prosecutor, repeatedly asked Lyncker if she was having sex with former Nassau Sheriff Tommy Seagraves and tried to use Lyncker as a go between to improve his relationship with the sheriff.

Lyncker, who denies having an affair with Seagraves, said she refused to help White and complained about the way he was treating her to Corey and McCarthy, but they fired her after she complained.

Lawyers for Corey said Lyncker's complaints were looked into, but when they questioned other Nassau employees, they found out that Lyncker engaged in inappropriate behavior and was fired because of what was discovered.

That inappropriate behavior includes talking about sexual acts and people she'd like to have sex with in the office, slapping male colleagues on the butt and wearing inappropriate clothing.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: July 24, 2013, 07:22:08 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-angela-corey-evidence-violation-20130723,0,979424.story
Angela Corey's office rebuked for late evidence gaffe in wrongful-termination suit
July 23, 2013

The office of State Attorney Angela Corey faces potential sanctions and will have to pay thousands of dollars in taxpayer money after failing to turn over all documents in a wrongful termination case filed by a former employee.

It prompted a scolding by U.S. District Judge Timothy Corrigan and follows similar criticisms in the failed prosecution of George Zimmerman.

Julie Lyncker, a former clerk in the Nassau County office, says she was fired after she complained about the way former Assistant State Attorney Wesley White treated her.

Lyncker says her civil rights were violated and the firing was an illegal retaliation for reporting wrongdoing in the office.

Monday, Corrigan agreed to delay the case after lawyers representing the State Attorney's Office admitted they didn't provide opposing attorneys key evidence until Saturday.

A jury was scheduled to be picked Monday and the two sides were supposed to turn over all materials months ago.

The judge sent 40 potential jurors home and told Corey's attorneys that the office would have to recompense the court for the $2,500 it cost to bring the jurors in.

"This stuff hits the case where it lives," Corrigan said. "And it's hard to understand how this happens."

Corey also was accused of withholding key findings from Trayvon Martin's cellphone in the Zimmerman trial and faces potential sanctions there. Zimmerman was acquitted after claiming self-defense in Martin's death.

Leonard Hackett, a private attorney hired to defend the State Attorney's Office, confirmed he discovered emails discussing the firing of Lyncker between senior staff on Saturday while prepping a witness who was going to testify in the case.

He immediately turned them over to Joseph DeBelder, Lyncker's lead attorney.

But DeBelder said he needed to depose Corey, former Chief Assistant State Attorney Dan McCarthy and several other employees again because of what the emails said.

In previous depositions Corey and McCarthy both said McCarthy decided to fire Lyncker, and Corey wasn't involved.

But one of the emails turned over Saturday had McCarthy telling White that he gave the "Boss" an option to retain Lyncker and a second option that would fire her.

"Boss" could only be Corey, and the emails suggest that Corey made the final decision, DeBelder said.

White and McCarthy, who have both left the State Attorney's Office, declined to comment Monday. After the hearing, Hackett told the Times-Union that McCarthy made the final decision to fire Lyncker but declined to discuss the newly discovered emails.

Hackett said he couldn't guarantee there weren't other missing emails and Corrigan said that left him no choice but to delay the case.

"The thing about these emails is they are directly on point," Corrigan said.

DeBelder said he wants to question Corey and McCarthy a second time under oath and also wants to depose former information technology director Ben Kruidbos, who was fired by Corey after he testified last month about being concerned prosecutors did not turn over information to Zimmerman's defense team.

DeBelder said it appears the emails in question were collected and printed out by Kruidbos. White, who is planning to represent Kruidbos in a wrongful termination lawsuit against Corey, said his client would have no comment on his role in the Lyncker case.

Lawyers for Lyncker also want to be allowed to conduct a forensic review of the state attorney's email system to determine if there is more correspondence they should have. Whether that is allowed will be discussed at a future hearing.

Corrigan said the State Attorney's Office will have to pay the cost of all future depositions in the case because it was responsible for the delay.

In her lawsuit, Lyncker said White, who was then the top Nassau prosecutor, repeatedly asked Lyncker if she was having sex with former Nassau Sheriff Tommy Seagraves and tried to use Lyncker as a go between to improve his relationship with the sheriff.

Lyncker, who denies having an affair with Seagraves, said she refused to help White and complained about the way he was treating her to Corey and McCarthy, but they fired her after she complained.

Lawyers for Corey said Lyncker's complaints were looked into, but when they questioned other Nassau employees, they found out that Lyncker engaged in inappropriate behavior and was fired because of what was discovered.

That inappropriate behavior includes talking about sexual acts and people she'd like to have sex with in the office, slapping male colleagues on the butt and wearing inappropriate clothing.

To pay fines is not the answer.  That's taxpayers' money so it doesn't hurt them at all.  Their actions were personal decisions they made and IMO they should be held personally responsible.  What a dreamer I am!

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: July 24, 2013, 10:00:24 AM »

Have y'all read where you can mix a drink like Arizona tea, candy like Skittles and cough syrup to make what is called "lean" or purple drank?

I did not know this until a few days ago.

Any comments?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: July 24, 2013, 10:02:31 AM »

Family helped by George Zimmerman after crash to hold press conference
July 24, 2013

A man who authorities say was helped to safety — along with his wife and children — by George Zimmerman after a roll-over SUV crash in Seminole County last week is expected to speak to reporters today about the accident.

Mark Gerstle, who was driving the Ford Explorer when it overturned about 5:45 p.m. Wednesday, will speak in Orlando this afternoon.

<snipped>

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/trayvon-martin/os-george-zimmerman-rescue-press-conference-20130724,0,805379.story

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: July 24, 2013, 10:08:26 AM »

Have y'all read where you can mix a drink like Arizona tea, candy like Skittles and cough syrup to make what is called "lean" or purple drank?

I did not know this until a few days ago.

Any comments?

Bill Whittle & ‘Afterburner’ … The Wretched Lynching of George Zimmerman … The MSM Participated in Criminal Fraud or Criminal Negligence

CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH?

For years we have been suspect of the MSM. Either the media has had a liberal political agenda in their reporting or a media bias for everything PC. Now in the murder trial of George Zimmerman, the media, politicians, civil rights agitators and President Obama came out against Zimmerman for their agenda.  For those that can handle the truth and want to understand what happened in the arrest, trial and MSM lack of journalistic integrity that brought rise to the persecution of George Zimmerman and the attack on him at all cost to get a guilty verdict in the murder of Trayvon Martin. Enter Bill Whittle of ‘Afterburner’ and a phenomenal news investigation. It is too bad that the MSM could not have done an ounce of the research that Whittle did, instead of their racism agenda.

What ever happened to journalism and journalistic integrity?

MUST SEE VIDEO, IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH

Posted July 23, 2013 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/07/23/bill-whittle-afterburner-the-wretched-lynching-of-george-zimmerman-the-msm-participated-in-criminal-fraud-or-criminal-negligence/

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.