March 28, 2024, 05:07:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trial of George Zimmerman in the Death of Trayvon Martin - NOT GUILTY #9 7/15/13  (Read 791455 times)
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #260 on: July 29, 2013, 10:42:41 PM »

I wish people would stop tryin to make this case about race.    Sigh...

Yeah, but there is a payoff to keeping racism alive.  Unfortunately, MANY people want to keep it around.  But, I agree with you.  I'm so over it!  I don't recall hearing that George knew his skin color.  Anyway... 

George knew his skin color and he knew he was a teenager.  That is how he described Trayvon to the non emergency hotline.

It is a fallacy to believe racism doesn't exist.  The ONLY reason George Zimmerman followed Trayvon is because he was black.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: July 29, 2013, 10:48:15 PM »

When the Facebook comment of Tristan Breaux ... president of the Norfolk NAACP ... is consider ... it would would appear that Benjamin Todd is not speaking on behalf of of all NAACP membership.  In other words ... common sense does prevail in the Black community.

Janet

++++++

NAACP asking Obama administration to pursue civil case against Zimmerman
Published July 14, 2013

The NAACP is asking the Justice Department to open a civil rights case against George Zimmerman, the Florida neighborhood watch captain acquitted Saturday night by a jury in the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.
NAACP President Benjamin Todd Jealous started the drive by posting a petition Sunday morning on the website MoveOn.org that is addressed to Attorney General Eric Holder

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/14/naacp-asking-obama-administration-to-pursue-zimmerman-civil-case/

Norfolk NAACP president under fire for Facebook post
July 13, 2013

NORFOLK

A Facebook post by the president of the Norfolk NAACP about the George Zimmerman trial has sparked criticism.

According to an image of the post shown on WAVY-TV, Tristan Breaux, 25, wrote, "I wonder why is it that we are always willing to say someone who clearly had a shaky past, was the victim. Are we blinded about why Trayvon was at his dad's house in the first place, and why he wasn't at home at the time he was shot? Please think logically and not racially."

<snipped>

Read more:
http://hamptonroads.com/2013/07/norfolk-naacp-president-under-fire-facebook-post

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: July 29, 2013, 10:56:22 PM »

Kevin Jackson Responds to Obama’s Racist Comments (video)
July 20, 2013

Kevin Jackson was interviewed by Tucker Carlson of Fox News regarding Obama’s “impromptu” drive-by at the recent White House press briefing, and he didn’t disappoint.

Jackson asked if Obama would like Trayvon to date his daughters, and also offered that Obama was trying to get back some “street cred” from blacks. See the interview here. .....

http://theblacksphere.net/2013/07/kevin-jackson-responds-to-obamas-racist-comments/

Independent thinking does prevails in the Black Community but many are intimidated from speaking out by the race-baiters who are on a mission of division.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: July 29, 2013, 11:07:34 PM »

CNN’s Don Lemon Backs Up Bill O’Reilly: ‘He Doesn’t Go Far Enough’ In Criticizing Black Culture
July 27th, 2013[/b

<snipped>

Lemon played a clip of O’Reilly stating, “The reason there is so much violence and chaos in the black precincts is the disintegration of the African American family…Raised without much structure, young black men often reject education and gravitate towards the street culture, drugs, hustling, gangs. Nobody forces them to do that. Again, it is a personal decision.”

“Bill’s got a point,” Lemon said. “In fact, he’s got more than a point…In my estimation, he doesn’t go far enough.”

Lemon then listed five essential reforms black men need to make in their lives in order to improve themselves and their communities: hike up their pants, remove the n-word from their vocabulary, take care of their communities, finish high school, and lower the rate of children born out of wedlock.

<snipped>

Video:
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnns-don-lemon-backs-up-bill-oreilly-he-doesnt-go-far-enough-in-criticizing-black-culture/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: July 29, 2013, 11:08:37 PM »

It was not my intention to highlight my entire post.  I blew it.  I apologize.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: July 29, 2013, 11:11:04 PM »

“I am a black male who grew up in the inner city of Atlanta and no one ever followed me in a mall. I don’t recall any doors clicking when I crossed the street. And I never had anyone clutching their handbag when I got on an elevator. I guess having two awesome parents who taught me to be a respectful young man paid dividends.” – Allen West (July 21, 2013)

http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/07/21/allen-west-no-one-ever-followed-me-mall-or-clutched-their-bag-when-i-got-elevator

_____

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: July 29, 2013, 11:58:49 PM »

Yeah, but there is a payoff to keeping racism alive.  Unfortunately, MANY people want to keep it around.  But, I agree with you.  I'm so over it!  I don't recall hearing that George knew his skin color.  Anyway... 

George knew his skin color and he knew he was a teenager.  That is how he described Trayvon to the non emergency hotline.

It is a fallacy to believe racism doesn't exist.  The ONLY reason George Zimmerman followed Trayvon is because he was black.

I strongly disagree.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: July 30, 2013, 12:12:15 AM »

"hike up their pants, remove the n-word from their vocabulary, take care of their communities, finish high school, and lower the rate of children born out of wedlock."

I had those rules too. Plus " Don't punch strangers in the nose, they might not think it's funny"

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #268 on: July 30, 2013, 12:19:34 AM »

CNN’s Don Lemon Backs Up Bill O’Reilly: ‘He Doesn’t Go Far Enough’ In Criticizing Black Culture
July 27th, 2013[/b

<snipped>

Lemon played a clip of O’Reilly stating, “The reason there is so much violence and chaos in the black precincts is the disintegration of the African American family…Raised without much structure, young black men often reject education and gravitate towards the street culture, drugs, hustling, gangs. Nobody forces them to do that. Again, it is a personal decision.”

“Bill’s got a point,” Lemon said. “In fact, he’s got more than a point…In my estimation, he doesn’t go far enough.”

Lemon then listed five essential reforms black men need to make in their lives in order to improve themselves and their communities: hike up their pants, remove the n-word from their vocabulary, take care of their communities, finish high school, and lower the rate of children born out of wedlock.

<snipped>

Video:
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnns-don-lemon-backs-up-bill-oreilly-he-doesnt-go-far-enough-in-criticizing-black-culture/

Every word of this is true.  It has nothing to do with the actions between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin.
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #269 on: July 30, 2013, 12:25:31 AM »

I strongly disagree.

So why do you believe Zimmerman followed Trayvon?

You don't think it's because "these effing punks, they always get away"?

George said it himself.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: July 30, 2013, 12:29:58 AM »

I strongly disagree.

George said it himself.

I wasn't there but my "perspective" is much different than yours. Those same words that you hear one way...well, I hear something entirely different.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: July 30, 2013, 08:45:04 AM »

"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs. There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well."

Booker T. Washington (1856-1915) - African American political leader, educator and author

Amen !

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: July 30, 2013, 08:46:58 AM »

“Do you know that Negroes are 10 percent of the population of St. Louis and are responsible for 58% of its crimes? We’ve got to face that. And we’ve got to do something about our moral standards,” DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. TOLD A CONGREGATION IN 1961. “We know that there are many things wrong in the white world, but there are many things wrong in the black world, too. We can’t keep on blaming the white man. There are things we must do for ourselves.”

Amen again!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: July 30, 2013, 08:57:43 AM »

I strongly disagree.

George said it himself.

Effing punks can apply to white, black, Hispanic etc. he did not say " these effing BLACK' punks always get away....
He did not put any race in his comment.
 Can u look at this case without "color" ? I am not in George's corner by any means but if George had shot a white boy in the scenario, would u still b so outraged?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: July 30, 2013, 09:49:59 AM »

I agree.  Many race-baiters ... including the major media networks ... have attempted to make GZ a racist from the getgo.  NO evidence/testimony was put forward by the prosecution that supported this allegation.  According to the defence's own witness who was speaking to TM immediately prior to the physical encounter with GZ testified it was TM who uttered a racial slur directed at the person following him.

Janet

Zimmerman lawyer to move ‘asap’ against NBC News
Published: July 14 at 12:15 pm

Last night’s not-guilty verdict in the George Zimmerman trial will enable the neighborhood-watch volunteer to resume his case against NBC News for the mis-editing of his widely distributed call to police. Back in December, Zimmerman sued NBC Universal Media for defamation over the botched editing, which depicted him as a hardened racial profiler.

Here’s how NBC News, in a March 27, 2012, broadcast of the “Today” show, abridged the tape of Zimmerman’s comments to a police dispatcher on the evening of Feb. 26, 2012:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.

The full tape went like this:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.

Dispatcher: OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?

Zimmerman: He looks black.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2013/07/14/zimmerman-lawyer-to-move-asap-against-nbc-news/

Key witness recounts Trayvon Martin's final phone call
June 27, 201

<snipped>

Jeantel testified that as he neared the home of his father's girlfriend, Martin tried to lose Zimmerman.

"And then he said, 'That N-word is still following me now,'" said Jeantel. "I asked him how the man looked like. He just told me the man looked 'creepy.' 'Creepy, white' -- excuse my language -- 'cracker. Creepy [expletive] cracker."

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/06/26/justice/zimmerman-trial

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: July 30, 2013, 09:53:00 AM »

Effing punks can apply to white, black, Hispanic etc. he did not say " these effing BLACK' punks always get away....
He did not put any race in his comment.
 Can u look at this case without "color" ? I am not in George's corner by any means but if George had shot a white boy in the scenario, would u still b so outraged?

I agree.  Many race-baiters ... including the major media networks ... have attempted to make GZ a racist from the getgo.  NO evidence/testimony was put forward by the prosecution that supported this allegation.  According to the defence's own witness who was speaking to TM immediately prior to the physical encounter with GZ testified it was TM who uttered a racial slur directed at the person following him.

Janet

Zimmerman lawyer to move ‘asap’ against NBC News
Published: July 14 at 12:15 pm

Last night’s not-guilty verdict in the George Zimmerman trial will enable the neighborhood-watch volunteer to resume his case against NBC News for the mis-editing of his widely distributed call to police. Back in December, Zimmerman sued NBC Universal Media for defamation over the botched editing, which depicted him as a hardened racial profiler.

Here’s how NBC News, in a March 27, 2012, broadcast of the “Today” show, abridged the tape of Zimmerman’s comments to a police dispatcher on the evening of Feb. 26, 2012:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.

The full tape went like this:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.

Dispatcher: OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?

Zimmerman: He looks black.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2013/07/14/zimmerman-lawyer-to-move-asap-against-nbc-news/

Key witness recounts Trayvon Martin's final phone call
June 27, 201

<snipped>

Jeantel testified that as he neared the home of his father's girlfriend, Martin tried to lose Zimmerman.

"And then he said, 'That N-word is still following me now,'" said Jeantel. "I asked him how the man looked like. He just told me the man looked 'creepy.' 'Creepy, white' -- excuse my language -- 'cracker. Creepy [expletive] cracker."

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/06/26/justice/zimmerman-trial

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: July 30, 2013, 09:54:25 AM »

Klaas/Mod

Please delete post 274.  I messed up.  Thanks.

_____

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: July 30, 2013, 09:57:44 AM »

I hope he sues NBC and gets lots of money.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: July 30, 2013, 10:13:00 AM »

I hope he sues NBC and gets lots of money.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: July 30, 2013, 12:36:46 PM »

Bill O’Reilly Blasts ‘Race Hustler’ Al Sharpton: You Have Failed. FAILED! Your Day Is Done! … Make a Lot of Money by Promoting Racial Division

I give Bill O’Reilly a lot of credit for discussing the situation for fear of being branded a racist …

Fox News Bill O’Reilly blasted Al Sharpton, the race hustler for his failure to help the black community and only promote racial division while making money in the process. Previously, O’Reilly did a talking points memo as to what the real problems were in the black community and was spot on. However, the race hustlers like Sharpton could never accept such comments because it did not promote racial divide and Sharpton could not turn a profit off it. It is a sad state of affairs when today’s Civil Rights activists are nothing more than agitators and the MSM gives them credibility. In the end, O’Reilly stated that Sharpton’s days are over, done! I could only hope so for the sake of the black community and racial peace in the United States.

Posted July 30, 2013 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/07/30/bill-oreilly-blasts-race-hustler-al-sharpton-you-have-failed-failed-your-day-is-done-make-a-lot-of-money-by-promoting-racial-division/comment-page-1/#comment-4393381

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.