March 28, 2024, 09:40:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trial of George Zimmerman in the Death of Trayvon Martin - NOT GUILTY #9 7/15/13  (Read 791491 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: November 18, 2013, 01:46:37 PM »

Mods...I made a mess my last post..very sorry 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: November 18, 2013, 03:07:32 PM »

George Zimmerman arrested in Florida after disturbance call
Published November 18, 2013

APOPKA, FLA. –  Former neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman was arrested Monday in Florida after deputies responded to a disturbance call at a house, authorities said.

Zimmerman will be transported and booked into jail, a Seminole County Sheriff's Office statement said. Authorities provided few other details, and it was not immediately known what charges he faced.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/11/18/george-zimmerman-arrested-in-florida-after-disturbance-call/?intcmp=latestnews

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: November 18, 2013, 04:15:53 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/18/george-zimmerman-arrested-domestic-violence/

11/18/13

George Zimmerman has been arrested in Orlando, FL after allegedly attacking his pregnant girlfriend, law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

According to law enforcement sources -- which have been involved with the Zimmerman case since day one and have always been reliable -- Zimmerman got physical with his girlfriend earlier today, who claimed she was pregnant.

Since she's pregnant, we're told the domestic violence charge is automatically listed as a felony. The Seminole County Sheriff's website says Zimmerman is not eligible for bail.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/18/george-zimmerman-arrested-domestic-violence/#ixzz2l2CP9RXb
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: November 18, 2013, 05:24:13 PM »

Zimmerman arrested, charged with domestic violence
By Dylan Stableford, Yahoo News | Yahoo News – 3 mins 41 secs ago

George Zimmerman, acquitted four months ago in the killing of Trayvon Martin, was arrested on Monday after his girlfriend called 911 during a domestic dispute, telling police he broke a table in her home and pointed a long-barreled shotgun at her.
Zimmerman, 30, was booked into Seminole County Jail, where he is being held without bail.
According to Lt. Dennis Lemma, police responded to the domestic disturbance call at Samantha Scheibe's home in Apopka, Fla., at 12:30 p.m. When deputies arrived, Scheibe indicated Zimmerman had forced her out of her home and barricaded the door with furniture.

http://news.yahoo.com/zimmerman-arrested-again-195031198.html
Karma will bite you in the butt

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: November 18, 2013, 05:53:44 PM »

He just can't seem to stay out of trouble, can he?
iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: November 18, 2013, 06:10:57 PM »

He had a AR with him too.  He's looking at the minimum 6 years in prison if not more.
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #566 on: November 18, 2013, 07:00:38 PM »

He seems to have a hot temper, eh?  He should have thanked his lucky stars when he was acquited of Trayvon Martin's and been squeaky clean.  If he goes to jail now, he won't survive his sentence.  jmo

Challapalca him!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: November 18, 2013, 07:49:00 PM »

George Zimmerman charged with assault and battery after disturbance call
Published November 18, 2013

APOPKA, FLA. –  George Zimmerman, the man acquitted earlier this year of criminal charges in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin, was charged with assault and battery Monday after he allegedly threatened his girlfriend with a shotgun, authorities said.

Police responded to a disturbance call at his girlfriend's house in Apopka, Fla., about 15 miles northwest of Orlando, shortly before 1 p.m. after the woman called 911, Seminole County Sheriff's Office Chief Deputy Dennis Lemma said at an afternoon news conference.

After fleeing the house, the girlfriend, identified by authorities as Samantha Scheibe, gave police a key to the front door, which she said Zimmerman had barricaded with furniture.

Once inside, police found an unarmed Zimmerman, who did not resist arrest, Lemma said.

"The easiest way to describe it is rather passive," Lemma said. "He's had the opportunity to encounter this before."

Police were not sure what the argument was over, though Zemma said authorities believe it involved "some type of separation in the relationship."

Police were searching for at least two weapons in the house, Lemma added.

Zimmerman was charged with aggravated assault with a weapon, battery and criminal mischief, Lemma said. He has a court appearance scheduled for 1:30 p.m. Tuesday.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/11/18/george-zimmerman-arrested-in-florida-after-disturbance-call/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #568 on: November 18, 2013, 07:51:04 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

I did not see this posted.

http://www.wesh.com/blob/view/-/23036294/data/1/-/10jxkjuz/-/Read-George-Zimmerman-s-arrest-affidavit.pdf

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: November 18, 2013, 08:17:51 PM »

He is in desperate need of attention.

Any kind of attention.  Good or bad.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: November 18, 2013, 09:22:50 PM »

At the link:  911 call by GZ's girlfriend followed by GZ's 911 call

George Zimmerman ARRESTED -- GF Calls 911, 'He Pulled A Gun On Me!'

http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/18/george-zimmerman-arrested-domestic-violence/
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: November 19, 2013, 04:48:53 AM »

only a matter of time if he gets off again...ticking time bomb..and now a baby   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: November 19, 2013, 07:14:07 AM »

Maybe he should call Baez??

Just sayin...
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: November 19, 2013, 07:27:42 AM »

I would be interested to know if his his former wife's statement is true (I don't have the link-and I don't know if the actual divorce has been granted so may still be wife)...anyhow...if her statement regarding since the shooting he has spun out of control. 

He is definitely acting very bizarre and almost attempting to relive it...well not exactly...but in a sense.  I wonder if he has seen a psychiatrist.

Killing a man, whether he meant to or not, is traumatic.  Has he dealt with that?  On top of that...it's been national news and his every move is watched...of course, his behavior is keeping it in the spotlight...I'm just wondering what is going through his mind...and wondering if it could have anything to do with this?  Or was it prior?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: November 19, 2013, 08:52:52 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/trayvon-martin-extended-coverage/george-zimmerman-to-appear-in-court-after-domestic-violence-arrest/-/14266478/23042824/-/10rac56/-/index.html

George Zimmerman to appear in court after domestic violence arrest
Zimmerman accused of pointing shotgun at girlfriend in Apopka
Published  6:25 AM EST Nov 19, 2013

POPKA, Fla. —George Zimmerman remained in jail Tuesday morning ahead of his first appearance in front of a judge on aggravated assault and battery charges.

Zimmerman was arrested Monday afternoon after his girlfriend told police he pointed a shotgun in her face and pushed her out of her Apopka home then barricaded the door with furniture. He is charged with felony aggravated assault and battery, domestic violence and criminal mischief and being held without bond.

Read the arrest affidavit  http://www.wesh.com/blob/view/-/23036294/data/1/-/10jxkjuz/-/Read-George-Zimmerman-s-arrest-affidavit.pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: November 19, 2013, 09:10:39 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/blogs/tv-guy/os-george-zimmerman-makes-casey-anthony-look-good-20131119,0,7133161.post
George Zimmerman makes Casey Anthony look good
By Hal Boedeker Staff writer
8:23 a.m. EST, November 19, 2013

The latest George Zimmerman news actually makes Casey Anthony look good.

At least she got lost after her acquittal.

Zimmerman can't help but keep finding his way back into the headlines after being acquitted in Trayvon Martin's fatal shooting. Zimmerman was back in a big way Monday, when he was arrested on domestic-violence and aggravated-assault charges near Apopka. His girlfriend said Zimmerman had pointed a shotgun at her and broke a table.

WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Martie Salt wearily introduced the story Monday afternoon by saying, "A lot of you are already talking about the Seminole County story online. Most of us were surprised when we heard George Zimmerman was arrested again."

WESH-Channel 2's Dave McDaniel described the story as "a jaw-dropper here in this neighborhood" because people didn't know Zimmerman was living there. McDaniel then talked to neighbors who described Zimmerman as weird, crazy, reckless, uncaring, attention-seeking and above the law,.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: November 19, 2013, 09:20:32 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/george-zimmerman-arrested-in-seminole-county/-/1637132/23030088/-/anjgk0z/-/index.html

According to the SCSO jail website, Zimmerman was arrested at 1:43 p.m. He has been charged with aggravated assault with a weapon, battery/domestic violence and criminal mischief.

Monday night, Seminole County detectives carried evidence out of Schiebe's home, including a long black bag that was the size of a rifle.

Zimmerman's first appearance will be at 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday. Deputies said they will ask for electronic monitoring of Zimmerman if he is given bond. In the meantime, Zimmerman is being held in a cell by himself on a no-bond status.

The case will be prosecuted by the Office of the State Attorney, 18th Judicial Circuit.

~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: November 19, 2013, 12:10:33 PM »

Thank you Klaas for cleaning up after me.
This sort of GZ behavior did not start after the Trayvon shooting. It has been well documented that he had a Hx of DV amongst other things.. We will never really know what happened, but I offer to you as someone in the mental health field that it will continue. It is who he is... 

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: November 19, 2013, 12:42:36 PM »

Two-page article

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/trayvon-martin/os-george-zimmerman-arrest-court-20131119,0,2347648.story

Zimmerman's new lawyer: My client is doing 'as well as can be expected'
12:05 p.m. EST, November 19, 2013

After spending the night in jail, George Zimmerman met this morning with his new attorney, the chief of the public defender's office in Sanford, who described him as "doing as well as can be expected."

The 30-year-old Zimmerman is broke and is now being represented by Jeff Dowdy

Zimmerman was arrested yesterday, accused of pointing a shotgun at his live-in girlfriend, shoving her out the door and locking it after breaking a glass table.

He's to appear before Seminole County Judge Fred Schott at 1:30 p.m. today in a courtroom at the jail.

Dowdy said he'd ask Schott to release Zimmerman on bail but did not indicate what dollar amount he'll recommend.

He also said Zimmerman would not object to wearing – once again – a satellite monitoring device that will track his whereabouts.

It's not clear where Zimmerman would live, if he's released. He moved out of the home his in-laws leased to him after he and his wife separated in August.

He also won't be going back to the home he shared with his live-in girlfriend on Topfield Court near Apopka, where yesterday's dispute took place.

Dowdy said there are two homes in Central Florida where he could live. He did not specify where they were and said he'd disclose that information under seal to authorities to protect Zimmerman's whereabouts.

The Seminole County Sheriff's Office and court system have kept secret Zimmerman's home address since he killed Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old, a shooting that set off civil rights marches when it happened and again in July, when a Seminole County jury acquitted him of murder.

Dowdy said he talked to Zimmerman for about 45 minutes this morning.

"He's doing fine, as well as can be expected," Dowdy said.

At today's hearing Schott must decide whether deputies had probable cause yesterday when they arrested Zimmerman on charges that he committed aggravated assault, domestic violence battery and criminal mischief against 27-year-old Samantha Scheibe.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: November 19, 2013, 12:49:20 PM »

http://live.orlandosentinel.com/Event/George_Zimmerman_hearing
George Zimmerman: First Appearance Hearing
Live chat begins at 1 p.m. Zimmerman's hearing should begin around 1:30 p.m

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.