April 23, 2024, 06:43:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oil, Oil, Everywhere...Energy Poverty In America  (Read 844 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: July 11, 2013, 07:56:30 PM »

Any of those windmills working?  Energy so cheap and available they force other sources out of business?  I don't think so.

"Oil&Gas: High exploration activity and many new discoveries"

There has been high exploration activity and eight new discoveries on the Norwegian Shelf during the first six months of the year, the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate (NPD) reports.

By the end of June June, 28 exploration wells have been spudded on the Norwegian shelf. Of these, 19 were wildcat wells and nine were appraisal wells.

Eight discoveries were made; six in the North Sea and two in the Norwegian Sea.

read more here - http://www.norwaypost.no/index.php/business/15-oil-a-gasshipping/28724-oilagas-high-exploration-activity-and-many-new-discoveries

How many wells off America's coast in the first six months of the year? 

Why does America's future look more like life in an African displaced person's camp?

Foreigners paying cash for houses most Americans can only dream of?

Government forcing up the price of energy during a depression?

Where is the future?  Where is the ability rise above one's humble origins? 

The harder you work, the harder government seems to work to steal everything you earn or save.  I think they stay up late, burning the midnight oil, when it comes to sneaking in more taxes, fees, and borrowing.

Government in America, out of control...

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.