April 25, 2024, 08:59:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "594,000 foreigners live in China"  (Read 859 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: July 12, 2013, 07:10:03 PM »

"Under China's new immigration law, harsher fines for illegal foreigners"

The new law also aims to reform the green card system, which since 2004 allows foreigners to permanently reside in mainland China. By the end of 2011, only 4,752 people have been granted green cards, called the "hardest to get in the world" by the Southern Metropolis Daily last year.

Last year China registered 431 million border crossings, 4.7 per cent more than a year earlier. Of those, 54.4 million were foreigners visiting the country, most of whom came from South Korea, Japan and Russia.

About 594,000 foreigners live in China, according to the 2010 national census; most come from South Korea, the US and Japan.

read more here - http://www.scmp.com/news/china/article/1272959/under-chinas-new-immigration-law-harsher-fines-illegal-foreigners

Would China allow 50 MILLION illegal aliens to become citizens?  Welfare recipients?  Immigrants?

I don't think so.

If China grants less than 5,000 'green' cards in about seven years, what would that be in the US if they followed the same policies?  10?

Why doesn't the US have tougher laws?  ENFORCE THE EXISTING LAW?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.