April 19, 2024, 02:32:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leanna Norris 24, pleads not guilty in death of her baby girl-Maine  (Read 3390 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: July 13, 2013, 04:21:39 AM »

Leanna Norris is shown into court on Friday, July 5, at the Penobscot Judicial Center for her arraignment on murder charges in connection with the death of her daughter Loh Grenda.

Auburn mother drugged and suffocated toddler, search warrant affidavit says

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/07/12/news/bangor/auburn-mother-drugged-and-suffocated-toddler-search-warrant-affidavit-says/

BANGOR, Maine — An Auburn woman charged with murder in connection with the death of her child drugged her 2˝-year-old daughter, put duct tape on the girl’s face and then suffocated her before attempting suicide, according to a court document released Friday.

Superior Court Justice Ann Murray on Friday unsealed search warrant affidavits in the case against Leanna Norris, 24, of Auburn and formerly of Stetson, who was charged July 3 with murder in the death of her daughter, Loh Melody Grenda. Norris entered a not guilty plea July 5 at the Penobscot Judicial Center.

Leanna Norris drove her daughter to Durham Bridge Road in Newport at about 8:45 p.m. June 23 and gave her “two or three syringes of Benadryl to make her go to sleep,” the affidavit written by Detective Thomas Pickering of the Maine State Police states. Benadryl is an antihistamine that can be used as a sleep aid, according to WebMD.

“Leanna Norris put black Gorilla [duct] tape on Loh Grenda’s mouth and nose; that Leanna Norris put a blanket over Loh Grenda’s face so she would not have to look at Loh’s eyes,” the affidavit states. “Leanna Norris said that she killed Loh Grenda; that Leanna Norris put her hand over Loh Grenda’s face and suffocated her.”

much more at the link......................shades of Casey

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 04:22:37 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/leannanorris

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 09:23:47 AM »

This is sickening . . . what in the world is this all about anymore?

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.