March 29, 2024, 01:10:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "No Debt for Obamacare Fraud"  (Read 955 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: July 12, 2013, 07:32:45 PM »

In his desperation to save his health-care law, President Obama has created a political opening for opponents to stop it.

Obamacare creates a new, trillion-dollar entitlement to health-insurance subsidies. As one might hope, Congress created an eligibility-verification system to prevent fraudsters and others who don’t qualify for these subsidies from scamming taxpayers. But even before it was enacted, supporters called this system “administratively horrendously complex as well as quite intrusive” and possibly “just a dream.”

Unsurprisingly, the eligibility-verification system proved too complex to implement by 2014. At that point, the president should have proposed delaying the entitlement spending. Instead, he repealed the verification system, unilaterally and unlawfully, for one year (so far). In so doing, he effectively expanded eligibility for this entitlement, without so much as a cost estimate or a heads-up to Congress. Millions of ineligible Americans can now claim those subsidies without fear of reprisal, because for millions there will be no enforcement of the eligibility rules in 2014 (and maybe beyond). House Republicans have requested a cost estimate of the change from the Congressional Budget Office; no doubt it will be in the billions of dollars.

read more here - http://www.nationalreview.com/article/353303/no-debt-obamacare-fraud-michael-f-cannon

Why not an employment verification?  A verification of citizenship when people sign up for welfare?  School? 

I recall reading people complaining about paying a few hundred a month for health insurance.  Daily I read about families being charged premiums of over $20,000 a year.

Can you imagine?  $20,000 a year for nothing?  Paying $20,000 and getting nothing?  Year after year?  Pay or go to jail?  Have your possessions seized by the IRS?

Where is the justice in that?  Fairness?  Morality?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.