May 29, 2024, 10:10:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS #8  (Read 236303 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1320 on: June 18, 2005, 10:46:38 AM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"
Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
The thing is if JOran was lost I dont think it would be news to anyone exceot the police and aruba...we would never have met eachother on Scared Monkeys...and you might have never heard of ARuba

haha   Exclamation no shit

peace to all
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1321 on: June 18, 2005, 10:46:39 AM »

The Embassy

The Ambassador
Deputy Chief of Mission
Consular Section
Economic Section
Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS)
Foreign Commercial Service (FCS)
Legal Attache (FBI)
Political Section
Public Affairs Section
Defense Attache Office
U.S. Customs Service
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1322 on: June 18, 2005, 10:49:11 AM »

Quote from: "Teo"
Good morning all. Has anyone else heard that the last person arressted when to the police on his own to make a statement and offer information and was then detained?

Goldon, what I heard is that he was intervieuw as a witness earlier in the investigation. And now he is arrested becuase they suspect he know more....note!..he know more because he heard something at C&C

and Teo this arrest was today???  what do u know RE: ARRESST
and how unle of retired p.o is related to this info??

peace to all
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1323 on: June 18, 2005, 10:49:57 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "Teo"
Good morning all. Has anyone else heard that the last person arressted when to the police on his own to make a statement and offer information and was then detained?

Goldon, what I heard is that he was intervieuw as a witness earlier in the investigation. And now he is arrested becuase they suspect he know more....note!..he know more because he heard something at C&C

and Teo this arrest was today???  what do u know RE: ARRESST

No thats Steves arrest i think

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1324 on: June 18, 2005, 10:51:36 AM »

MSNBC is showing the big stocky steve croes

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8218429/

Here is the skinny one:

http://elektron.its.tudelft.nl/~ensermo/mike/pages/alltogether.htm
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1325 on: June 18, 2005, 10:51:39 AM »

aia---
is there now a million $$ reward?

peace to all
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1326 on: June 18, 2005, 10:53:32 AM »

aia---

and what happened to arubagirl?

soon she'll be the subject of a missing person blogg

peace to all
batmanCJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1327 on: June 18, 2005, 10:54:39 AM »

Good Morning All~

I got up this morning just like I have for the past three weeks, hoping that there would be some news, and sadly there is not.  

I know that we have all been bouncing ideas, scenarios and some wild speculation around, but it really hit me this morning . . . what we know for certain, what we know that is absolutely, undisputed fact is the EXACT same thing that we new on Monday, May 30.  

And, that is that Natalee left  CnC with Joran, Deepak and Satish.  It made me sad to think that after all this time this is still the only hard fact that we know for sure.  Really made my heart feel heavy!!

Hopefully, the police and investigators are making progress.

Keeping hope alive . . .
nutmeg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1328 on: June 18, 2005, 10:58:36 AM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Actually, I had heard of it.

My daughter's best friend in high school was from a family of the islands--not yours, but her mother was Jamacan and her father from Trinidad.

She had an inept geography teacher who insisted that all of the islands were not islands--seriously.  Said they the Antilles and  Trinidad and such were attached by narrow strips of land to Venezuela.

She would not just say back what he wanted, but rather did her "project" for the class on the entire island groups to refute his belief that they were not islands.  He still marked her answers wrong.  He wanted Aruba for instance to be part of Venzuela--some land bridge only visible to him I guess.

Sadly he died last week.  

A nice man, but an inept teacher.

A confused man - LOL.  I think at various times in the distant past, due to rising and falling sea levels, there most probably was a land bridge...a long time ago!  Also I think some islands are part of the continental plates of North America or South America and some are part of a volcanic chain... etc. etc.  Maybe he was just stuck on one of his own college lessons!  Too bad for the student, however.

"If we could be twice young and twice old we could correct all our mistakes." - Euripides
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1329 on: June 18, 2005, 11:01:33 AM »

Quote from: "batmanCJ"
Good Morning All~

what we know for certain, what we know that is absolutely, undisputed fact is the EXACT same thing that we new on Monday, May 30.  And, that is that Natalee left  CnC with Joran, Deepak and Satish.  It made me sad to think that after all this time this is still the only hard fact that we know for sure.  Really made my heart feel heavy!!

Morning batman...what you said is so very true.  Can you begin to imagine the suffering of her family?  I am hoping they have private investigators on the trail.

I'm curious as to exactly why Natalee's mom was so very positive one day, and the next day, absolutely furious.  She apparently had been told that there would be definitive answers about this, and then of course, it fell through.  Sorta like the "we'll have this case resolved in 24 hours" or whatever it was they were announcing almost daily awhile back.
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1330 on: June 18, 2005, 11:03:50 AM »

aia---

nothing I have heard about....and they just had the news on a radio station and nothing was ever said...I think that if it were true they would have blasted it everywhere....i will keep you posted

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
bkhypnotic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1331 on: June 18, 2005, 11:05:39 AM »

The judge (Bob Wit) was just on MSNBC.  He says basically that he can't judge what happened before he was involved, but that now the investigation was "in full swing" and everyone was interrogated "in due course."  

Croes boss said that he was picked up a few days ago and interrogated.  That was Croes' explanation for being late for work that night.  He also said that the boat was not part of the investigation.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1332 on: June 18, 2005, 11:09:23 AM »

some aruba history:

http://www.geographia.com/aruba/history.htm
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1333 on: June 18, 2005, 11:09:23 AM »

Another K in Texas wrote:
The thing is if JOran was lost I dont think it would be news to anyone exceot the police and aruba...we would never have met eachother on Scared Monkeys...and you might have never heard of ARuba

What I have to say will not be popular but think about it. If this had happened in Alabama or anywhere in the States, there would be nowhere the media that there is because it was in Aruba. Nancy Grace did a piece on a young waoman, blonde, pretty, freshman @ BYU who has been missing from OR for a year. Anyone ever hear about her? I find it incredible what the Island of Aruba is doing to find this young woman.
hope
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1334 on: June 18, 2005, 11:10:02 AM »

aia---

nothing I have heard about....and they just had the news on a radio station and nothing was ever said...I think that if it were true they would have blasted it everywhere....i will keep you posted

The reward is still at $75.000- Good Morning
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: June 18, 2005, 11:11:41 AM »

Quote from: "hope"

The reward is still at $75.000- Good Morning

thx...my papiamento not so good yet

peace to all
golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1336 on: June 18, 2005, 11:12:15 AM »

I find it incredible what the Island of Aruba is doing to find this young woman.[/quote]

ITA.  It is amazing.  As sad as  the NH situation is, seeing the how this whole island has reacted is touching.  Whatever the outcome I would'nt hesitate to go there.

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1337 on: June 18, 2005, 11:12:19 AM »

Something I haven't seen talked about very much is the fact that when Natalee's mom arrived in Aruba, she met with DEA agents.  Is this even true??   I have seen it mentioned in a few places, but not from what some here consider a "source"....(let's not go down that road again...please!)

Does anyone know for sure, and I don't need links...just curious.
Teo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1338 on: June 18, 2005, 11:14:41 AM »

and Teo this arrest was today??? what do u know RE: ARRESST

I was talking about Steve.

*This is not Teo but his wife..SW..but posting on his account.(sorry for this but think I know Steve well because he accually works with my brother. And don't have time to make my own account. I'm busy trying to find out if my info is correct)

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
SL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1339 on: June 18, 2005, 11:15:03 AM »

Catriana,

First off, it was I who initially made this suggestion (to which it was responded that it was not a good suggestion)

See below (Paste)
Quote from: "SL"
Pls make a separate big thread to good picture sites, such as:

http://www.geocities.com/proud_college_republican/

and other good links, like Rielview, trip advisor

oh, and the site that has that picture of that kid's 14th birthday party, etc

Thx

SL

END PASTE

SECONDLY, this poster is a family member.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/UserPage-g1-a_uid.40620FB1F90753DB90976C7DC3374A24-World.html

Her screen name is "natalie's" I have bookmarked her posts on TA and when she makes a new one, it is informative about the feelings/moods of family of Natalee. She has twice directed comments to a person named "Laura." I have not been able to figure out who Laura is

If this link doesn't work for you, I have another. PM me.

This is a link to who I believe is "Dash's" mother (Alana)
http://www.tripadvisor.com/UserPage-g147247-a_uid.425A6AE64C0CA5A61BAD0AD7BE246F73-Aruba.html

And finally, my question is:
Is there a link to , I beleive, arubagirl's web page? It also had a ton of pix.

Thx for a great job,
SL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.