May 29, 2024, 07:24:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS #8  (Read 236296 times)
sarah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #340 on: June 17, 2005, 11:02:18 PM »

We should all lump our teacher's salaries together and buy the boat!!!!  I want to go to Aruba!!!
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #341 on: June 17, 2005, 11:02:32 PM »

Quote from: "lilizzyboo"

HOOO! That's pretty interesting. Would Mr. S.G. Croes maybe be trying to raise the money to buy the boat he skippers??

speculation, pure speculation...
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #342 on: June 17, 2005, 11:02:37 PM »

Quote from: "Mom in Ark"
ONE NORE TIME......

I'm back after a day of lurking in the shadows. Anything new on the FBI and locals heading to a certain area in the northern region of a South American country?

Nothing new on that...nothing said since this morning.
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #343 on: June 17, 2005, 11:03:03 PM »

Quote from: "puggywug"
Quote from: "---"
hey yall

Dash!  You returned to us.  Is your tummy full?  Feeling better?

yes! much better! thank you!
MiMi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #344 on: June 17, 2005, 11:03:09 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
RB we had just had the run of trolls--including the terrible one that I hope has been banned.  

I think it made us more protective of Dash who was around then.

Is that why everyone "shut up"?  kinda like the ole' school days when the teacher got angry

How competitive the truth is racing to the absolute finish line
Mom in Ark
Scared Monkey

« Reply #345 on: June 17, 2005, 11:03:22 PM »

I hope your baby is okay.

Mimi...I don't understand it...I have a reflection...

Anyone...
I'm back after a day of lurking in the shadows. Anything new on the FBI and locals heading to a certain area in the northern region of a South American country?
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #346 on: June 17, 2005, 11:03:34 PM »

some have interpreted this as a seisure for money, it isnt. "they" arent holding NH 4 ransom. my intent was that the ONLY POSSIBLE way
that she could be freed would b to offer them more money. but they can make more if they keep her plus they wont have to expose their position. hope that answers sum o the questions. this aint about hormones, its about MONEY and POWER. they do because they CAN. and "they" aint afraid of the US or n e other govt.

NH is probably alive (if she's minding).....but she ain't n or around aruba....what seems like random events is really a well oiled machine and it is ABOVE THE LAW...this is white slavery territory we're n....no "rules".....I no the game now....and we ALL need to deal w/ it.......if there was no internet I wood no only watt the mainstream media tells me (laughable) and b OK......but I no more now....

the scam is this....the dutchguy is the setup man. he takes the "mark" and
plays kissy kissy wink wink all week and plants the "trust me" hook.....he
sets em up and the brothers carry em 2 the boat......after they seperate the "mark" from "the herd" (which they did at the LAST possible moment) and away we go (she was on a boat less than an hour of leaving the bar)......no body ever found means no murder conviction.....they do their "time" and are released........what a gig......foolproof......I feel for the people caught up in this twisted vortex....the ONLY way her parents will ever see her is 2 pay 2 have her back and it's very slim odds because that wood b an admission of guilt by the pirates of the caribbean (not just in movie theatres) .....u just don't kill women like NH....unless u can throw away $20,000, $50,000, $100,000.........way 2 valuable......the abducted women cooperate or die....real simple (they will be trained)....what wood u do in their place? b honest w/ yourself......I'm through checking EVERY headline cause it don't matter.....I now no how it's gonna play now.....the "student" brothers......."students" of watt and tell me about their mainland connections.....the 3 will b released.....b honest agin.......no
evidence.....if this disturbs u, I apologize, it's just the reality of the
situation......hug ur fam, kids, friends 2 day because ur free and not in a
nightmare like this......watt did NH ever do to warrant her punishment....the trio is a lot more scared of their BOSS than the law......

NH has been SOLD. Don't shoot the messenger. The truth is ugly and it hurts. We must deal with it though as adults and stop pretending it doesn't happen. There's BIG money playing at this table. Here's an example:
You buy a blonde women (very popular where everyone is dark headed) for $100,000. She could easily make you $50,000 a year for say 20 years. After 2 years she's paid for and pure profit. $50,000 x 20 years = $1,000,000. We lead sheltered lives in the US. Painfull to think about but it happens ALL the time. She's NOT on Aruba, look all you want. This is the ONLY scenario that fits all the "evidence". She was stalked from day 1, nothing accidental about it. Time will bear this out.

put a bandana and sum pantaloons on the brothers and stick a sword in their mouth and do they look like pirates or watt

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: June 17, 2005, 11:03:57 PM »

Quote from: "KKM"
My jaw is on the floor after reading for the last 2 hours.  Do I still have friends here?  I am just not used to the "different" tone this thread has taken on today.  Am I just being too paranoid?

SB - Glad you made it to the "Wall of Hope" today.  It was inspiring for those of you who haven't seen it; and for those of you who sent emails, notes, etc., there is a wonderful three ring binder full of messages for Natalee.

Yes, KKM, it has been horrible in here.  Several of us have tried to chase off the trolls.

But to you MB folks, please don't give up.  We will get them chased off or Tom and Red will nuke their accounts.  We have all tried to make it very clear that this is not a board for jeering and opinionated judging.  This is the "Find Natalee" board.  Sorry but it has been beyond our control.  TT and I have both been chasing them off.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #348 on: June 17, 2005, 11:05:04 PM »

Quote from: "Whodini"
Quote from: "KerinTX"

And for the poster a few pages back who said something about this not being the way a site like this would normally be used...and that people need to learn to use it correctly. My response would be that this is certainly not a "normal" event. For normal,  come back and check my posts once we start discussing the next presidential election.  Very Happy

The only reason I..........overload.

But that's OK. I have chosen to observe/participate in the other forums.

I do wish folks would at least consider using the PM (private message) button.  That would help shorten the pages and lead to a more pleasant experience for EVERYONE.  Thanks, I said my peace.  Respectfully.
 Long pages??But I fail to understand why you use so much double space????
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #349 on: June 17, 2005, 11:06:04 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
I've tried the search, it doesn't work for me.  It gives you the thread, but not the post.  Since you were part of this ID and reported it is "an urban legend" I would be great if you could fill us in on how this was proved false.

Thanks!
~Nancy

Nancy, you're getting close.  After you decide what you want to search on, then before you launch the search, look down in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.

You will see a choice between Posts and Threads.  So click that "radio button" to choose Posts.

Then launch the Search and you'll get a list of posts.  Happy searching!
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #350 on: June 17, 2005, 11:07:24 PM »

We had that up but it was from another site and was determined to be of little to no credibility.  Some person claiming to be a clerk said he had read the file.  Concensus was that it was not our steve croes.  you can find it in the morning string.  

quote="sarah"]Anyone confirmed reports that this guy has been in trouble for assalting women before?[/quote]
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: June 17, 2005, 11:07:51 PM »

Good night everyone! I am going to remind everyone here that yes I still exist! I think my husband 4go twho i am and my kids wont recognize me w. these owl eyes and swelled fingers and cramped legs!
get some rest everyone tomorrow is another day of possibilty to get our Nat abck safe and sound

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #352 on: June 17, 2005, 11:08:07 PM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
This is a discussion *forum.*  Calling it a *chatboard* reveals just what you all seem to think it is.  

Yahoo has a real-time CHAT room devoted to Natalee for all that.  This forum is for posting messages relating to the search for Natalee.  Running up the page totals with fluff posts just so a small clique of people can CHAT with each other and no one else can get a word in edgewise is called hogging the forum.

Sounds like the Yahoo Chat room might be the better choice for you.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: June 17, 2005, 11:08:22 PM »

Quote from: "Whitney"
sb yes...as this Aruban/Netherlands investigation/judicial procedure plays out, I rather like the obfuscations or smoke screen they can operate behind to further their investigative moves.  

I'd hate to be a defendent in this system.

Whitney, they ain't the dog-and-pony show everyone thinks, at least with regard to judicial procedure. In this country those boys would have themselves some zoot-suit lawyers and would have been sprung and on the street at this point. We think forensics and evidence is King and Master, the Dutch look at motive, opportunity, and circumstance. The person who did the crime is the one who is the MOST LIKELY one to have had the BEST opportunity to do the crime in their eyes.

And remember these 4 words: GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #354 on: June 17, 2005, 11:08:41 PM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
I've tried the search, it doesn't work for me.  It gives you the thread, but not the post.  Since you were part of this ID and reported it is "an urban legend" I would be great if you could fill us in on how this was proved false.

Thanks!
~Nancy

Nancy, you're getting close.  After you decide what you want to search on, then before you launch the search, look down in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.

You will see a choice between Posts and Threads.  So click that "radio button" to choose Posts.

Then launch the Search and you'll get a list of posts.  Happy searching!

Dallas:

Since you reported this so firmly, I think it's only fair you share your work product with those of us who weren't online this morning. I've been a reporter for years and am always proud to share my stories and reports.
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #355 on: June 17, 2005, 11:08:59 PM »

Quote from: "KKM"
My jaw is on the floor after reading for the last 2 hours.  Do I still have friends here?  I am just not used to the "different" tone this thread has taken on today.  Am I just being too paranoid?

SB - Glad you made it to the "Wall of Hope" today.  It was inspiring for those of you who haven't seen it; and for those of you who sent emails, notes, etc., there is a wonderful three ring binder full of messages for Natalee.

I was just about to say the same thing. I think some people are so sleep deprived they're getting a little snappy and snarly.
KKM
Scared Monkey

« Reply #356 on: June 17, 2005, 11:09:07 PM »

COMPANIZI WROTE:
I can believe anyone actually thinks she's been sold as some "sex slave." That's the most insane notion.

I think she and Joran were drinking and doing drugs, probably having sex, and she overdosed. He panicked and needed help getting rid of the body, so he called some friends.

Rumors here in Birmingham are that she was trying to buy drugs on the island (obviously not hard to do). If she got some cocaine, maybe trying it for the first time, it's possible it could have caused a heart attack or some similar fatal reaction.

KKM:  This is the first message I have seen on this site that actually sent me through the roof.  This may come across the wrong way, well, I don't care if it does, you must really be from Birmingham because that is CERTAINLY NOT ANYTHING CLOSE to "rumors" going around in Mountain Brook.  I am so appalled at you that I don't even know what to say.  So I guess I'll just leave it at that!
bkhypnotic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: June 17, 2005, 11:09:08 PM »

[/quote]Nancy, you're getting close.  After you decide what you want to search on, then before you launch the search, look down in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
Then launch the Search and you'll get a list of posts.  Happy searching![/quote]

Thank you so much for this.  I think quite a few of us were having the same problem with the searching.
MiMi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #358 on: June 17, 2005, 11:09:14 PM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"
Good night everyone! I am going to remind everyone here that yes I still exist! I think my husband 4go twho i am and my kids wont recognize me w. these owl eyes and swelled fingers and cramped legs!
get some rest everyone tomorrow is another day of possibilty to get our Nat abck safe and sound

g'night

How competitive the truth is racing to the absolute finish line
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #359 on: June 17, 2005, 11:09:19 PM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"

Night! Thank you for all you've done! Your info is very helpful!

Sweet Dreams!
God Bless!
Keep Praying!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.