May 30, 2024, 12:01:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS #8  (Read 236334 times)
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #420 on: June 17, 2005, 11:31:52 PM »

Quote from: "Trini_Roots"
Quote from: "Dallas Also"
Quote from: "Trini_Roots"
What is bothering me is why Natalie was allowed to leave alone with the three at all!  Where were her friends?  Why did she accept a ride with them ostensibly back to HI when they was a ton of cabs shuttling the kids back to the heotel.  Where was the concern as she waved goodbye?  Was it common for the kids to go off with locals?  What have her classmates said about this?
 Question

Trini_Roots, this discussion thread has already answerred these questions.

There are other chat boards still debating this.  Our chat board is not.

Your interest might be better served at another board.  Frankly, we think that accusatory tone towards kind people you don't even know is just rude.

Wow.  I'm sorry I came out of lurking and am very hurt by your post.  I guess I'll have to be more nuanced when I ask a question as there was no accusatory intention behind my post.  Just askin'.

Trini, no hurt was intended and I apologize for that.  You are most welcome on this board.  Just, as you say, the accusatory stuff is too much of a downer to us, and it's just so untrue.
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #421 on: June 17, 2005, 11:32:03 PM »

Quote from: "writergal"
Quote from: "---"
Question for Dash: Is Natalee the kind of person to whom people would go if they needed advice or a shoulder to cry on? She seems so level-headed.

Yeah, she's super-sweetie! I've said this before, but she was my Calculus partner and when I had trouble, she was so quick to help without ever talking down to me.  I almost quit the class more than once, but she convinced me not to... I'm glad she did too, b/c I think I did well on the AP Test and now won't ever have to take math again!
She's an amazing person!

I've served on college admissions committees, and she seems exactly the kind of candidate they want for pre-med and med school. Has she thought of a specialty yet? Or just expressed an interest in general medicine?

I dont think she knows what she wants to do yet... she just wants to help people. Smile
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #422 on: June 17, 2005, 11:32:18 PM »

Hmm if Steve was released who did he give up in the wild chase?
Vorpman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #423 on: June 17, 2005, 11:32:21 PM »

Quote from: "SPSII"
I just don't understand how this could have happened to such a wonderful person. If Joran spent a lot of time with her the night before could it have been love at first sight? Perhaps he didn't want her to go home? Just another theory. I know she would never do this to her family. The thought just came to mind though.........

Did Natalie have a boyfriend back home??

No, she didn't have one

How was dinner?
Monty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #424 on: June 17, 2005, 11:32:33 PM »

Fox television broadcast stated Croes was released.
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #425 on: June 17, 2005, 11:32:53 PM »

When was Steve released? When was this reported??

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: June 17, 2005, 11:33:07 PM »

Quote from: "Monty"
Fox television broadcast stated Croes was released.

Which Fox are you watching?
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #427 on: June 17, 2005, 11:33:10 PM »

Quote from: "lilizzyboo"
.."something bad" happening doesn't necessarily mean unexpected.

k

My thoughts exactly!

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #428 on: June 17, 2005, 11:33:28 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Yeah, she's super-sweetie! I've said this before, but she was my Calculus partner and when I had trouble, she was so quick to help without ever talking down to me.  I almost quit the class more than once, but she convinced me not to... I'm glad she did too, b/c I think I did well on the AP Test and now won't ever have to take math again!
She's an amazing person!

So you we're the friend who was on the O'Reilly?

haha, yeah.  I cant say enough good stuff about Nat!
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #429 on: June 17, 2005, 11:33:28 PM »

This is getting ridiculous.  Calling me a troll because I asked to be allowed to SEE the posts here, instead of having everything running off 100 miles an hour, only to finally get in to read and it's all "yeah, that's funny" and "way to go" and "you rock."

Then quotes-within-quotes-within-quotes forever.  Why is it so important that you fill up all these pages so fast, so that no one can really read them?  (Not to mention take the time to post anything.)  We're not all ADHD like some of you seem to be.

Then to tell us we need to go back and SEARCH for posts that were put up while some of us WERE SITTING here TRYING to get in, while you all had your gabarama to keep us out.  I got our own forum posts somewhere else from someone who *could* get in to this forum, where I'm a member--and the only I chose for this case.

"Following crime blogs" is not an insult!  I pick and choose 3-4 crimes-against-children or women per year and give them my undivided attention, with 30 years worth of investigative research behind me.  My HEART went out to Natalee.

This *superior* attitude of the little clique here is obnoxious.  I hate to think you have run anyone off who might've had a bright idea or new angle that helped solve this.  Prosecutors *have* been helped by online brainstorms on crime FORUMS before and I'm sure it will happen again.  I don't get why you all don't want justice, instead of just a little clique-y talkfest!
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #430 on: June 17, 2005, 11:33:33 PM »

One news report said Croes had gone to the police on his on volition, to make a statement, and was detained after making it, which made me wonder if he might be considered more as a material witness, but people with more knowledge of Dutch laws can speak to that.

To the best of my knowledge, US law does permit imprisonment of material witnesses, I don't know about Dutch law.
Chicago_510
Scared Monkey

« Reply #431 on: June 17, 2005, 11:33:47 PM »

Is this story related to the suicide of one of the suspect's father?

http://bb.visitaruba.com/archive/index.php/t-580.html
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: June 17, 2005, 11:34:25 PM »

man..this loft is getting hot

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #433 on: June 17, 2005, 11:34:29 PM »

Wait, was Steve Croes released??  I thought there was another person brought in today (besides Lorenzo) who was questioned and released.
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #434 on: June 17, 2005, 11:34:40 PM »

Question for Dash: Is Natalee the kind of person to whom people would go if they needed advice or a shoulder to cry on? She seems so level-headed.

She's an amazing person!

I've served on college admissions committees, and she seems exactly the kind of candidate they want for pre-med and med school. Has she thought of a specialty yet? Or just expressed an interest in general medicine?

I dont think she knows what she wants to do yet... she just wants to help people. Smile

I'm sure she'll do a marvelous job of it.
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #435 on: June 17, 2005, 11:34:45 PM »

Perhaps as a witness or perhaps they are bringing in people from  the guys cell phone records.

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #436 on: June 17, 2005, 11:35:12 PM »

hi everybody i am back, PLEASE TELL ME THERES GOOD NEWS...................
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #437 on: June 17, 2005, 11:36:05 PM »

haha, yeah.  I cant say enough good stuff about Nat!

So has the media been hounding you??  I'd imagine they'd all be jumping to get an interview with you!
Vorpman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #438 on: June 17, 2005, 11:36:11 PM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
This is getting ridiculous.  Calling me a troll because I asked to be allowed to SEE the posts here, instead of having everything running off 100 miles an hour, only to finally get in to read and it's all "yeah, that's funny" and "way to go" and "you rock."

Then quotes-within-quotes-within-quotes forever.  Why is it so important that you fill up all these pages so fast, so that no one can really read them?  (Not to mention take the time to post anything.)  We're not all ADHD like some of you seem to be.

Then to tell us we need to go back and SEARCH for posts that were put up while some of us WERE SITTING here TRYING to get in, while you all had your gabarama to keep us out.  I got our own forum posts somewhere else from someone who *could* get in to this forum, where I'm a member--and the only I chose for this case.

"Following crime blogs" is not an insult!  I pick and choose 3-4 crimes-against-children or women per year and give them my undivided attention, with 30 years worth of investigative research behind me.  My HEART went out to Natalee.

This *superior* attitude of the little clique here is obnoxious.  I hate to think you have run anyone off who might've had a bright idea or new angle that helped solve this.  Prosecutors *have* been helped by online brainstorms on crime FORUMS before and I'm sure it will happen again.  I don't get why you all don't want justice, instead of just a little clique-y talkfest!

What set you off itawamba?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: June 17, 2005, 11:36:14 PM »

Quote from: "DJTAYLOR"
hi everybody i am back, PLEASE TELL ME THERES GOOD NEWS...................

(I am resisting posting to this)  Smile

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.