May 30, 2024, 02:05:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS #8  (Read 236343 times)
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #540 on: June 18, 2005, 12:16:47 AM »

Quote from: "SPSII"
I am wondering how it could be premeditated. What is your theory on this? I remember someone here mentioning that she could have been stalked. This was posted a couple of days ago. Does anyone remember the post?  Out of all the girls on the island...why pick Natalie. I just don't understand.

I am still contemplating the "stalked" aspect.  I do think she was targeted, but I am unsure as to how far in advance the scheme was planned.  Am I making any sense?  All I know is that I honestly don't think she was drugged at the bar; I don't think there was an accidental death as a result of sexual assault.  But, I can't tell you specifically why I believe these things.  I think the Aruban authorities are keeping things under wraps so as not to tip anyone off.  This could be the tip of the iceberg.  But I believe Natalee is alive.  I have to believe that.

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #541 on: June 18, 2005, 12:17:00 AM »

Wow Dallas! What a great summary!!!!

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: June 18, 2005, 12:17:10 AM »

Quote from: "---"
Quote from: "sb"
]

shemp went for it! This is what I was hoping Dash would say!

Will someone please explain to me how Joran is NOT a "Playboy Fool" and tell me how it is a sweet, level-headed girl is gonna flip out over this guy in ONE EVENING to the extent of running off with him or some Stockholm Syndrome foolishness? It just does not seem likely at ALL. Natalee is too classy for anything like that. Deception and /or drugging are lurking here.

I think you're right!  Nat is way too smart for that.  It's all just so odd.

It just don't work that way! Natalee knows good and well that Joran is most definitely not the last boy God ever made, and I think it is well established by all that they had NO real involvement during the 5 days they were there. She is supposed to have met him the last day and she is OUTTATHERE tomorrow, and she knows it. He MIGHT get an e-mail address from her if he is super-lucky but she has NO reason at all to flip head-over-heels over this random guy. She IS too smart for that.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: June 18, 2005, 12:17:13 AM »

Sorry:  some of us are not familiar with virtual airlines.  Since this one once existed when virtual ones did not in the early '90's , I asumed it was for real but just in mothballs.  I see there are links to others.  pardon my age!   roens
Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
http://www.airaruba.tk/

One more time--go to the site and look.  It is a VIRTUAL airline.  A game computer gamers play.
Kipster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #544 on: June 18, 2005, 12:19:35 AM »

Riehl World's coming to Fox too:
I received an email from the Fox Producer indicating they were looking forward to having me on tomorrow night and the reason I wasn't on the guest list is that it was taken from an earlier draft. How can I not like a guy who read an earlier post?

What I did not mention earlier here is that when I do watch news on TV, there's only one channel I turn to - and that's Fox. Having followed Brit Hume's career over several years, when he joined Fox, I knew they were for real.

Boy, he's really gunning for that interview. Chill out & wipe your nose off buddy; this is a bit much.

shemp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #545 on: June 18, 2005, 12:19:43 AM »

]

Will someone please explain to me how Joran is NOT a "Playboy Fool" and tell me how it is a sweet, level-headed girl is gonna flip out over this guy in ONE EVENING to the extent of running off with him or some Stockholm Syndrome foolishness? It just does not seem likely at ALL. Natalee is too classy for anything like that. Deception and /or drugging are lurking here.

It just don't work that way! Natalee knows good and well that Joran is most definitely not the last boy God ever made, and I think it is well established by all that they had NO real involvement during the 5 days they were there. She is supposed to have met him the last day and she is OUTTATHERE tomorrow, and she knows it. He MIGHT get an e-mail address from her if he is super-lucky but she has NO reason at all to flip head-over-heels over this random guy. She IS too smart for that.

No Doubt
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #546 on: June 18, 2005, 12:19:59 AM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Yeah, it's getting kind of ridiculous... I won't answer the phone anymore.  It's good that they are keeping Nat in the spotlight, but that's just it... we want NATALEE in the spotlight... I don't want to be all over TV. It seems to me that when 1 or 2 people are all over the news when they arent official reps, the almost overshadow the issue.

You should still consider doing the interviews. It DOES keep the story out there. If no one will talk to the media, they'll drop the story. And I'd hate to see that happen. Be selective, but if you and friends think you can wisely handle them, do the interviews.

Dash, if you feel like doing the interviews, we're behing you one thousand percent.  Remember all your fans in the Scared Monkey Junkies club!  Personally, I'd love for you to have the opportunity to set the record straight about those few minutes leaving C&C right before Natalee left.  I am so sick of people blaming her, her friends, etc. , saying she was drunk, yadda-yadda-yadda.  WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU, DASH!

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: June 18, 2005, 12:20:05 AM »

Compananzi, this doesn't apply to all American teenagers and youth.  You know how that works.  Natalee is a good, responsible, mature straight-A student with a future.  She babysits autistic children.  This is the picture of Natalee.[/quote]

I agree not all Teens are like that but being on vacation, with friends in fun and sun....., As an *******, I do get the impression that young Americans are crowding CnC and their famous Yard drinks, Tattoos pre booze cruise.  Frankly I wouldn't mind going there myself.  I do see a vulnerbility here tho...not pointing to anyone, some locals may say, hey here is a good spot to meet willing young American College Student. I m pretty sure Joran and his gang are not the only locals frequenting that location.

Which brings me to wonder...can even a responsible young lady due to strong drinks, have a moment of bad judgment?  Of course!    Does anyone know what Itinarary the MB students had during their stay?  Just curious..
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #548 on: June 18, 2005, 12:20:46 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "rogers"

Rogers...kinda makes you realize your age, doesn't it?  Very Happy

That does it.  No more comfort coming your way.    Wink

Crying or Very sad I was talking about BOTH of us actually!

I've been working on getting things set up for a garage sale tomorrow.  Have another hour or two of work on that before bed.    g' nite though
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #549 on: June 18, 2005, 12:20:48 AM »

I am off to bed. I pray that we get good news about Natalie tomorrow. Remember to keep her in your prayers tonight!!

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
Whodini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #550 on: June 18, 2005, 12:21:45 AM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
This *superior* attitude of the little clique here is obnoxious.  I hate to think you have run anyone off who might've had a bright idea or new angle that helped solve this.  Prosecutors *have* been helped by online brainstorms on crime FORUMS before and I'm sure it will happen again.  I don't get why you all don't want justice, instead of just a little clique-y talkfest!

Most excellent post Itawamba.  

I have a dear friend whose wife is, suffice it to say, very close to the situation.  She was (and may still be, with Natalie's mom in Aruba). But because of the little "talk-fest" I am inclined to take the information I have elsewhere.  It's just a turn off right now.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #551 on: June 18, 2005, 12:21:47 AM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
hey yall
Well, I know this is odd but HI DASH!  You see I'm now back in the past and you just came in.  Lucky for me I was in the future back in the past and said Hi just after you arrived.  So you may be gone by now.(If any of you don't like my "light" post to my friend, I don't give a flip!) Hi Dash!

haha! Hey! How are you?
Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked Fine!
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #552 on: June 18, 2005, 12:23:03 AM »

Quote from: "puggywug"
Quote from: "writenow"
Yeah, it's getting kind of ridiculous... I won't answer the phone anymore.  It's good that they are keeping Nat in the spotlight, but that's just it... we want NATALEE in the spotlight... I don't want to be all over TV. It seems to me that when 1 or 2 people are all over the news when they arent official reps, the almost overshadow the issue.

You should still consider doing the interviews. It DOES keep the story out there. If no one will talk to the media, they'll drop the story. And I'd hate to see that happen. Be selective, but if you and friends think you can wisely handle them, do the interviews.

Dash, if you feel like doing the interviews, we're behing you one thousand percent.  Remember all your fans in the Scared Monkey Junkies club!  Personally, I'd love for you to have the opportunity to set the record straight about those few minutes leaving C&C right before Natalee left.  I am so sick of people blaming her, her friends, etc. , saying she was drunk, yadda-yadda-yadda.  WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU, DASH!

Haha. Thanks!  I'm trying to see if other students will do some though... I dont wnat to do a lot and have people think I'm the rep. for the students, you know?  I think it'd be better if a lot of students do different ones.  I know some who have done several, but I just dont know if I really am up for it.
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #553 on: June 18, 2005, 12:24:10 AM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Quote from: "Scared-Tom"
Folks,,, you all are amazing, you do know that.

Even though Natalee is the story we are following, you are making history in how the story is covered. Never has blogs played such a role in a breaking story. We have better information from you all than Fox CNN and MSNBC combined, and we are starting to hear from them directly telling us they are following things here.

So pray for Natalee, seriously pray hard, but also congratulate yourselves on the wonderful things you are a group are doing.

Tom

Yes, we are amazing.  Very Happy

If people from CNN, MSNBC and FOX are reading this, I have some very important information for you.  Read this very carefully so you can get exactly what I'm getting at.....

You suck!!  Laughing

Guys not only are we covering, dissecting the latest news bits, but we are also giving support, comfort, protection and a few laughs to each other.  It has been great.  But these hours are killing me.

Some of the feedback we have gotten back from the MSM directly has been stunning. Tom & I seriously mean it when all should take a bow. Some are wondering how we are breaking atories 1/2 hr prior to AP reporting. All here know how don't we? Amazing.
heartache
Scared Monkey

« Reply #554 on: June 18, 2005, 12:24:12 AM »

the majority of the posters on this board have NO FRIGGIN CLUE ... about  club-goers(in general) much less TEEN-AGE club-goers. So what that NH has a 4.6. GPA. Over-achievers are invovled in all sorts of bad shit. Yes!!! They have pre-marital sex. Yes, they partake in Jello-Shots.  Yes, their friends do too.... and are too tanked to notice who is going where with whom. News Flash... the entire lot of them were in CandC's doing what thousands of kids do every day, in every way...all over the planet. Ever wonder what happens in a typical AMERICAN  College Dorm, 24/7?   Some of y'alls need to get a grip. Rolling Eyes
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: June 18, 2005, 12:24:50 AM »

]

you got THAT right, SB!! Why would a girl with SO much going for her be swept off her feet for a gambling, classmate pushing, C&C "reg".

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #556 on: June 18, 2005, 12:25:06 AM »

Rogers...kinda makes you realize your age, doesn't it?  Very Happy

That does it.  No more comfort coming your way.    Wink

Crying or Very sad I was talking about BOTH of us actually!

I've been working on getting things set up for a garage sale tomorrow.  Have another hour or two of work on that before bed.    g' nite though

Night, rogers!

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
lurkingmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #557 on: June 18, 2005, 12:25:21 AM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"
Here is a list that I think summarizes today's events, with good extras from the local Ariba folks that are posting:

1. Someone named Lorenzo was detained and questioned yesterday, but we don't think he has been arrested yet. He is known to be a nutcase, maybe capable of something. His dad owned the Volkswagon dealership there but committed suicide 3 years ago and was found hanging in the hallway of their home.
2. ...
3. Someone suggested that maybe Natalee was taken to an "underground party". Other posters have explained that these parties are thrown after the bars close, that they are supposed to get permissions before they have them, that the police quickly close down any parties that don't have permission, but that Lorenzo lives out away from town and does throw parties and the police don't close those down as easily.
4. .......
I think that is the summary of today's posts.  We had incredible information coming in from Aruba and others.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: June 18, 2005, 12:25:44 AM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
I thinking maybe the brothers drove by CnC and saw Joran? Then came over and asked Natalee to go with them or that they would take her home. Maybe the brothers told Joran about a party? Joran somehow talked Natalee into going even though it's out of her character?

Don't know where to go beyond this thought.. but I am really convienced they got her to go to someone's underground party. That is why there are so many witnesses? I would love to know who that morning phone call was to. I keep thinking maybe it was a panicked Joran calling someone to say something bad happened.. he had to be dropped off home somehow because I am sure someone would have noticied him walking home.

I'm beginning to think Natalee THOUGHT the Kalpoe car was a taxi. Which would mean Joran lied to her. Which implies premeditation.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Matt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #559 on: June 18, 2005, 12:26:11 AM »

Haha. Thanks!  I'm trying to see if other students will do some though... I dont wnat to do a lot and have people think I'm the rep. for the students, you know?  I think it'd be better if a lot of students do different ones.  I know some who have done several, but I just dont know if I really am up for it.

Just do whatever is comfortable for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.