May 29, 2024, 10:39:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS #8  (Read 236332 times)
shemp
Scared Monkey

X
« Reply #740 on: June 18, 2005, 01:29:09 AM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
People keep bringing up XTC.

Um, what the hey it's late I'll raise my hand and be the guina pig I did XTC once.. does anyone know what XTC does and makes you feel?

Doesn't knock you out.. makes you really touchy feely..you love (not sexually lol) everyone and they are wonderful. All your senses are heightened completely.

Might make her trust them more indeed- I trusted anyone while i did that stuff. Boy was that dumb!!!!!
Amy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #741 on: June 18, 2005, 01:29:16 AM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
People keep bringing up XTC.

Um, what the hey it's late I'll raise my hand and be the guina pig I did XTC once.. does anyone know what XTC does and makes you feel?

Doesn't knock you out.. makes you really touchy feely..you love (not sexually lol) everyone and they are wonderful. All your senses are heightened completely.

doesn't it make you feel really hot and thirsty?... er am I thinking of some other drug?

I dunno.. I've never even smoked pot, so I have no idea what I'm talking about. My sister is a coke-head. I'm the responsible one. What can I say? LOL

~Amy~
Prayers for Natalee
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: June 18, 2005, 01:29:27 AM »

Here in Mtn Brook there are a lot of things people have done to help the family and her friends. I know that Natalee's mom has had a number of friends go down to help her. Others have set up a fund to help pay for search expenses and Dash has indicated that the friends are getting some help. On top of that is the constant symbolism of the yellow bows on most of the mailboxes and businesses here.

But then I see Natalee's mom saying that she "better get some answers soon" and I wonder what else can we do to keep the pressure on. What do we do if this investigation continues without any answers? Any suggestions?
Twelve Monkeys
Scared Monkey

« Reply #743 on: June 18, 2005, 01:29:45 AM »

Quote from: "---"
Quote from: "puggywug"
Quote from: "Selena"

prositution is legal & government regulated in San Nicolas (the Southern tip of the island)... when you drive past the airport (coming from Oranjestad... which is where the high-rise hotels are) you pass a whole string of "Chinese resurants" which are actually brothels.

Charlies Bar is a brothel...

Selena, these are really interesting facts you are sharing.  Brothels appearing as Chinese restaurants...strange.

NO WONDER when I leave there I'm always hungry an hour later.

12 Monkeys
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #744 on: June 18, 2005, 01:29:55 AM »

Kerin...I am thinking that you should make up a fake tickle page and really investigate this martin guy.....when Natalee comes home (PLEASE GOD), we will have the need to be part of another investigation...Martin is a pedophile obviously
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: June 18, 2005, 01:30:09 AM »

Quote from: "puggywug"
Quote from: "Selena"

prositution is legal & government regulated in San Nicolas (the Southern tip of the island)... when you drive past the airport (coming from Oranjestad... which is where the high-rise hotels are) you pass a whole string of "Chinese resurants" which are actually brothels.

Charlies Bar is a brothel...

Selena, these are really interesting facts you are sharing.  Brothels appearing as Chinese restaurants...strange.

Um, I doubt Carlos and Charlies is a brothel!!! We were there a lot... hardly the vibe I picked up!

Oh, I thought she was referring to a strip of Chinese restaurants at the southern tip of the island.

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #746 on: June 18, 2005, 01:30:12 AM »

not related.  he hung himself and was not haitian as fas as i know.  

h
Quote from: "Chicago_510"
Is this story related to the suicide of one of the suspect's father?

http://bb.visitaruba.com/archive/index.php/t-580.html
Amy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #747 on: June 18, 2005, 01:30:21 AM »

Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
Kerin...I am thinking that you should make up a fake tickle page and really investigate this martin guy.....when Natalee comes home (PLEASE GOD), we will have the need to be part of another investigation...Martin is a pedophile obviously

My thoughts exactly! Preying on young women!

~Amy~
Prayers for Natalee
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #748 on: June 18, 2005, 01:30:33 AM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
OK...look. I don't get all this sudden talk about CLIQUES. I try to say HI to everyone who enters...and if I am watching and know the... use your voice to make a post and guess what it is? A criticism of the board!!

This issue has not come up until today...and I hope it goes away by tomorrow.
Go!

golly, i go away for a few hours and it is an issue, wow, is this blog about Natalee, or "them" wanting to be in a CLIQUE?

Praying for Natalee to return safely!
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #749 on: June 18, 2005, 01:30:43 AM »

NIGHT NIGHT DASH!
shemp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #750 on: June 18, 2005, 01:31:08 AM »

Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
Here in Mtn Brook there are a lot of things people have done to help the family and her friends. I know that Natalee's mom has had a number of friends go down to help her. Others have set up a fund to help pay for search expenses and Dash has indicated that the friends are getting some help. On top of that is the constant symbolism of the yellow bows on most of the mailboxes and businesses here.

But then I see Natalee's mom saying that she "better get some answers soon" and I wonder what else can we do to keep the pressure on. What do we do if this investigation continues without any answers? Any suggestions?

All those ribbons really drove it home when I was in MB tonight
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #751 on: June 18, 2005, 01:31:14 AM »

I don't remember being thirsty. I just remember it being almost exactly like the movie "The Girl Next Door" when the boy took XTC thinking it was asprin.

Just really really happy and loving.
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #752 on: June 18, 2005, 01:31:39 AM »

Quote from: "Whitney"
shemp...know I'm getting "anal" abou this but I'm going with Geta grip's "instructional judge moniker for now....

gotta rewatch that show....Oh great...it's 3AM ET.

Let me know if I'm right! I love to be right  Wink

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #753 on: June 18, 2005, 01:31:44 AM »

two things I gotta say:..

anyone notice that the GMT time and the posting time is -1.00 hour, AND, that the "kipster" has a striking resemblance to....

Great...got it off my chest.
Selena
Scared Monkey

« Reply #754 on: June 18, 2005, 01:32:00 AM »

San Nicolas is the red light district,..legalized prostitution, only,..the authorities arent complying with screening the call girls,..they are being dropped off from other countries and not being tracked,..the Chines restaurants on the strip near Charlies,..and charlies is the most famous brothel, are all brothels,..Columbian prostitutes, and the ones that aren't tagged by the government pass through on their way to other places, Aruba ids the drop off spot....this is from OFFICIAL SOURCES,..the gov on Aruba has not complied SINCE 2004!!!
shemp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #755 on: June 18, 2005, 01:32:26 AM »

Quote from: "Getagrip"
shemp...know I'm getting "anal" abou this but I'm going with Geta grip's "instructional judge moniker for now....

gotta rewatch that show....Oh great...it's 3AM ET.

Let me know if I'm right! I love to be right  Wink

i dunno- i was just offering up a possible answer
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: June 18, 2005, 01:32:46 AM »

Quote from: "gaijin"
Quote from: "writenow"
Nite kids. I'm off to land of Nod. No fighting while I'm gone or I'll come back and make you all go sit in the corners for time outs.

xoxo

Night!
God Bless!

Dash..maybe its me..but where have you beeen? ever since the interview? seems  you went into "hiding"....or is that another misconception? what do you guys think of the "new" developments?

No, didnt go into hiding... I was just sad for a while.  It's gettin better though... I'm sooo glad others are starting to believe she's alive~!   I hope now people will look for her and not a body... I know she's out there and that she's ok!

Dash, I really don't know how you and your friends are holding up through all this. This is an AWFUL lot for y'all to have to go through... I mean, getting interviewed by the FBI doesn't happen every day.

But mainly the fear and the uncertainty you all have. We're all feeling it too, not just around Birmingham but all over the country.

Remember that you are not alone, that others share it too, and that the Lord will be your strength. He gives the strength when it's needed the most, and it is needed NOW. Hang in there... you have LOTS of folks praying for you.

And "git yerself" to bed soon OK, and get some rest!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #757 on: June 18, 2005, 01:33:07 AM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
NIGHT NIGHT DASH!

Night! Sleep Tight!
God Bless!
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #758 on: June 18, 2005, 01:33:22 AM »

I don't remember being thirsty. I just remember it being almost exactly like the movie "The Girl Next Door" when the boy took XTC thinking it was asprin.

That's the review I got, too.  But I never tried it.  They said I'd have to inhale.
shemp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: June 18, 2005, 01:33:57 AM »

That's the review I got, too.  But I never tried it.  They said I'd have to inhale.

i inhaled!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.