May 29, 2024, 08:53:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS #8  (Read 236300 times)
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #760 on: June 18, 2005, 01:34:32 AM »

Ok, I've been trying to catch up, but I'm 10 pages back and you folks keep filling up the pages.  Anything new? I know Lorenzo was questioned and released, as was Max Arends. I know the guys are still in jail, along with new buddy Steve, and that Joran doesn't get to talk to his father again.

News beyond this? Point me to the right post if you don't feel like reiterating.

gracias
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: June 18, 2005, 01:34:38 AM »

Quote from: "Selena"
For a more local flavor, head to the city of San Nicolas, which has many bars and social clubs. Charlie’s Bar, Aruba’s most famous bar, harkens back to San Nicolas’ past as an oil refinery city.
http://www.uniglobe.com/li_display.php?loc_id=1

here's something many people don't know about Aruba:

prositution is legal & government regulated in San Nicolas (the Southern tip of the island)... when you drive past the airport (coming from Oranjestad... which is where the high-rise hotels are) you pass a whole string of "Chinese resurants" which are actually brothels.

Charlies Bar is a brothel...

That's not Carlos N Charlies, it's a different place.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: June 18, 2005, 01:34:46 AM »

Quote from: "WonderWoman"
Quote from: "Amy"
http://profile.tickle.com/hizjcg.Gvl.DMqra

Even worse... the old man's profile!!!  Embarassed

Please tell me someone made this shit up?  This is a joke right?

sad but true...I can direct you to a lot WORSE sites by kids right here in the US

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #763 on: June 18, 2005, 01:34:49 AM »

San Nicolas is the red light district,..legalized prostitution, only,..the authorities arent complying with screening the call girls,..they are being dropped off from other countries and not being tracked,..the Chines restaurants on the strip near Charlies,..and charlies is the most famous brothel, are all brothels,..Columbian prostitutes, and the ones that aren't tagged by the government pass through on their way to other places, Aruba ids the drop off spot....this is from OFFICIAL SOURCES,..the gov on Aruba has not complied SINCE 2004!!!

Oh ok, I got totally confused! I'm an idiot! haha sorry!
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: June 18, 2005, 01:36:17 AM »

Geta grip and Shemp...being factual is the motto I/we are striving for.......

hey really....LOL...no, really, though.
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #765 on: June 18, 2005, 01:36:18 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"

What I have to say isn't personal.  We should all be very proud of the news gathered here.  HOWEVER, I'm going to be tough as hell on every piece of information posted here AS FACT.  An old crusty brilliant news editor did the same to me many years ago.  At the time I hated him for it...now I honor him.

Just because this is a blog/discussion forum doesn't mean the standards of good reporting are any less!  If you want to claim you're getting faster, better news than the big boys, then you damn well better have your facts right!

What do you consider a confirmation? A girl you like on the phone giving you a report who says it's so?  

This report you've typed is filled with hearsay, rumor and innuendo...I suggest you fix it, or explain it.

People's lives are at stake here, and news reports even from this forum go out around the world.  You have a responsibility to give more than hearsay and rumor.

Nancy, go do your own research.  This is the result of ours.  I'm not going to Appendix this with each source. I think you're looking at this as your new assignment.  Curious.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: June 18, 2005, 01:36:34 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Is it a full moon??

I hope not. I really don't want to fake a headache to avoid relations with my husband again... LOL j/k  Laughing

<WHAM>
:::sound of Kerin hitting the floor after reading Amy's post:::

TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #767 on: June 18, 2005, 01:36:47 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
http://profile.tickle.com/hizjcg.Gvl.DMqra

Even worse... the old man's profile!!!  Embarassed

I am seriously thinking about posing as a beautiful young woman and see what kind of "stories" this nutcase sends!!
Kerin, that guy is what I was mtalking about.  I know now you have!  Never mind! Confused
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #768 on: June 18, 2005, 01:36:48 AM »

Quote from: "---"
San Nicolas is the red light district,..legalized prostitution, only,..the authorities arent complying with screening the call girls,..they are being dropped off from other countries and not being tracked,..the Chines restaurants on the strip near Charlies,..and charlies is the most famous brothel, are all brothels,..Columbian prostitutes, and the ones that aren't tagged by the government pass through on their way to other places, Aruba ids the drop off spot....this is from OFFICIAL SOURCES,..the gov on Aruba has not complied SINCE 2004!!!

Oh ok, I got totally confused! I'm an idiot! haha sorry!

You're definitely NOT an idiot...words run together sometimes.  Plus, you have alot on your mind.

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #769 on: June 18, 2005, 01:36:52 AM »

off topic so rant all ya want but....

man I hate being a responsible weekend stay at home taxi driver for all my friends so I know they get home safely... gonna be a late nighter for me waiting for them to call back *sigh* Shocked

Need coffee... lol
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #770 on: June 18, 2005, 01:38:12 AM »

Quote from: "---"
Quote from: "TTownMike"
NIGHT NIGHT DASH!

Night! Sleep Tight!
God Bless!

Nite nite dash, sweetest of dreams to you honey, love ya  Very Happy

Praying for Natalee to return safely!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: June 18, 2005, 01:38:14 AM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
People keep bringing up XTC.

Um, what the hey it's late I'll raise my hand and be the guina pig I did XTC once.. does anyone know what XTC does and makes you feel?

Doesn't knock you out.. makes you really touchy feely..you love (not sexually lol) everyone and they are wonderful. All your senses are heightened completely.

I knew I stayed on for a reason and put up with "troll bashing". ALLRIGHTY NOW...ANY MORE CONFESSIONS?

Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: June 18, 2005, 01:39:09 AM »

Did Lorenzo have a tickle page?
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #773 on: June 18, 2005, 01:39:18 AM »

I knew I stayed on for a reason and put up with "troll bashing". ALLRIGHTY NOW...ANY MORE CONFESSIONS?

<RB weakly raises my hand....>
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #774 on: June 18, 2005, 01:39:20 AM »

lol Kerin! You always crack me up!!!!!!!
Kipster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #775 on: June 18, 2005, 01:40:02 AM »

Quote from: "chloe2"
Ok, I've been trying to catch up

Me2 chloe2. My take for the moment: "No, Mr. Policeman it wasn't those security guys; it was that DJ dude or something."

Another day, another doughnut. Peace-out.

CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #776 on: June 18, 2005, 01:40:08 AM »

Another K... I am looking...seems like they all do.

I got nothing but time to kill while waiting up! lol
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: June 18, 2005, 01:40:12 AM »

Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
Here in Mtn Brook there are a lot of things people have done to help the family and her friends. I know that Natalee's mom has had a number of friends go down to help her. Others have set up a fund to help pay for search expenses and Dash has indicated that the friends are getting some help. On top of that is the constant symbolism of the yellow bows on most of the mailboxes and businesses here.

But then I see Natalee's mom saying that she "better get some answers soon" and I wonder what else can we do to keep the pressure on. What do we do if this investigation continues without any answers? Any suggestions?

That's one thing I wondered about...do you know how the family is doing financially? I mean, are all their expenses being covered by donations?

Selena
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: June 18, 2005, 01:40:13 AM »

the bar they were headed to, Mumbo Jumbo's,..is a place where call girls hang out,..Carlos and Charlies is known from Texas to South America as a hot spot,..they are in all the college town Spring Break Tourist traps,.the first place where the cruise ships drop the tourists, Exstace is a concern on the island, the locals know where to get it,..in the Hot Zone,..Carlos N Charlies specializes in a wild party atmosphere,..lost of local men know what happens there and after the bar gets out, I never said Carlos N Charlies was a brothel,.it's in the HOT ZONE< as known by locals,..they KNOw they can count on tourist action after these single unchaperoned women are leaving drunk..I'm trying to clue you in,..the LE knows this...this is a bigger story than one missing woman,...In a few days of this story breaking people were outraged that anyone would even attempt to point a finger at lax police involvement,..but there is a bigger story,.there is more than drinking going on,..and yes, in CANCUN they have the same problem,..women getting EXSTACY in a drink FROM the bartenders,..
AzRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #779 on: June 18, 2005, 01:40:21 AM »

Selena:    I somewhat remember a poster on here the other night talking about Charlie's Bar.  Either they went there during their trip to Aruba or were confusing it with C&C's.  Do they also have a restaurant there, as I thought they were talking about the food they served.  Is Charlies now closed because the owner died? (fell off a ladder?)  It's getting late, so it's hard to remember exact post.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.