May 29, 2024, 12:22:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS #8  (Read 236317 times)
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #980 on: June 18, 2005, 03:05:01 AM »

OK im going to bed, this is not about stupid idiots, it is about natalees safe return, i trust tom and red will take care of this at another time, we have all been helpful to each other and we appreciate our aruban friends, special prayers and love to all that is here in the best interest of Natalee Holloway, good night, ALL

Praying for Natalee to return safely!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: June 18, 2005, 03:06:01 AM »

Jerry Springer and WCW
both staged

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: June 18, 2005, 03:06:32 AM »

Quote from: "alabama_mom_of_2"
OK im going to bed, this is not about stupid idiots, it is about natalees safe return, i trust tom and red will take care of this at another time, we have all been helpful to each other and we appreciate our aruban friends, special prayers and love to all that is here in the best interest of Natalee Holloway, good night, ALL

night mom

Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #983 on: June 18, 2005, 03:06:45 AM »

AZLady, hang in there!

We've had a bunch of newbies come in today, and they took a very argumentive approach.

You've been great on this board and we just need to hit the ignore.  We are being lured into discussions that take us off topic, kind of a weird day here today.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: June 18, 2005, 03:07:04 AM »

alabama_mom_of_2,

You seem to talk at people not with them. Where I come from you need to bring cornbread and chicken with you in that role.

Sorry I have offended you by being one of the idiots. Your judgement has been cast far and wide.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #985 on: June 18, 2005, 03:07:48 AM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Itawamba Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:33 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is getting ridiculous. Calling me a troll because I asked to be allowed to SEE the posts here, instead of having everything running off 100 miles an hour, only to finally get in to read and it's all "yeah, that's funny" and "way to go" and "you rock."

Then quotes-within-quotes-within-quotes forever. Why is it so important that you fill up all these pages so fast, so that no one can really read them? (Not to mention take the time to post anything.) We're not all ADHD like some of you seem to be.

Then to tell us we need to go back and SEARCH for posts that were put up while some of us WERE SITTING here TRYING to get in, while you all had your gabarama to keep us out. I got our own forum posts somewhere else from someone who *could* get in to this forum, where I'm a member--and the only I chose for this case.

"Following crime blogs" is not an insult! I pick and choose 3-4 crimes-against-children or women per year and give them my undivided attention, with 30 years worth of investigative research behind me. My HEART went out to Natalee.

This *superior* attitude of the little clique here is obnoxious. I hate to think you have run anyone off who might've had a bright idea or new angle that helped solve this. Prosecutors *have* been helped by online brainstorms on crime FORUMS before and I'm sure it will happen again. I don't get why you all don't want justice, instead of just a little clique-y talkfest!
Excuse me but, is this for real?  Take a pill!
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #986 on: June 18, 2005, 03:07:49 AM »

I also find it odd that the #1 reason this blog exploded today and recieved the traffic it did. (It was not the false she is found story FYI) It was the ICE agents brothers comments to a blog posting. Yet almost 12 hours later no one is bothering to check into how much of those post have come true or what is next on that front.

Hmmm, yes, about that ICE post.  Although I'm a registered member here, I could not get in to ever read that post.  I was stuck with someone else's paraphrase of it on another forum, with a link to here that only got an error message over and over, because of the chitchat filling up all the pages.

I still haven't seen said post.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #987 on: June 18, 2005, 03:08:21 AM »

Night!!!  Talk to you tomorrow.  I'm turning in soon too.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #988 on: June 18, 2005, 03:08:21 AM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"
AZLady, hang in there!

We've had a bunch of newbies come in today, and they took a very argumentive approach.

You've been great on this board and we just need to hit the ignore.  We are being lured into discussions that take us off topic, kind of a weird day here today.

Dallas,
I don't post often, mostly read, but that one required my two cents worth!
 Very Happy

BRING NATALEE HOME
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: June 18, 2005, 03:09:39 AM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
I also find it odd that the #1 reason this blog exploded today and recieved the traffic it did. (It was not the false she is found story FYI) It was the ICE agents brothers comments to a blog posting. Yet almost 12 hours later no one is bothering to check into how much of those post have come true or what is next on that front.

Hmmm, yes, about that ICE post.  Although I'm a registered member here, I could not get in to ever read that post.  I was stuck with someone else's paraphrase of it on another forum, with a link to here that only got an error message over and over, because of the chitchat filling up all the pages.

According to Dallas and others if it is rumor it isn't worth reading. Apparently who is writing the rumor matters in the weighing of the substance of said rumor, even though it is still not fact.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #990 on: June 18, 2005, 03:10:48 AM »

Night Mom! Ooops!  Embarassed
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: June 18, 2005, 03:11:38 AM »

Can someone please give me the reason (facts if possible  Smile that VDS daddy was granted a visit with sonny boy and then later denied further visitation by the judge?

dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #992 on: June 18, 2005, 03:11:47 AM »

Kerin, how is everyone feeling tonight about Natalee and how the case is going?  I've been away most of the day.  Has this newest information renewed hope for most of the monkeys, or just confused us more?
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #993 on: June 18, 2005, 03:11:56 AM »

absolut, et al....that Venezuelan trek into the peninsula de Paraguana...there's been NO CONFIRMATION of that story tonight however; I'm on the phone to Caracas as we speak and asking the question.

BTW...I've been also trying to search the NYTimes archives for that story about Netherlands immigration to Canada...I thought I saved it...

The NYT's archive search does leave a lot to be desired...it was mostly anectdotal anyway...about a family "feeling forced out" due to inflows of immigration from (politically correct) and the relative 'unsafe perceptions' of the parents to raising their children in the country.
shemp
Scared Monkey

ICE
« Reply #994 on: June 18, 2005, 03:11:59 AM »

look here:

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/croes_arrested_.html#comments

and search for blogger info

According to Dallas and others if it is rumor it isn't worth reading. Apparently who is writing the rumor matters in the weighing of the substance of said rumor, even though it is still not fact.
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #995 on: June 18, 2005, 03:12:12 AM »

TTown -- Yes, it's for real.  If you weren't in the little clique and they had been insulting you all night, you'd probably feel the same way I do.  I have every right to post here as much as all of y'all do, but I can't when that kind of nonsense is going on.  Think about someone besides yourselves, people!
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #996 on: June 18, 2005, 03:12:17 AM »

Wonder if Tom's interview contributed?  Ya think?
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #997 on: June 18, 2005, 03:14:11 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Can someone please give me the reason (facts if possible  Smile that VDS daddy was granted a visit with sonny boy and then later denied further visitation by the judge?

What I heard on FOX from the woman that does the PR for the justice ministry was that he was granted visitation with his son but the case took a new turn (the new suspects, witnesses) and the prosecution asked that the visitation be revoked because of the momentum that had picked up in the case and the fear of doing anything that might jeopardize that and the judge agreed.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #998 on: June 18, 2005, 03:14:21 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
So he could kiss his ass goodbye?  (Just a thought. Want my sorce?)
georgiablues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #999 on: June 18, 2005, 03:15:27 AM »

Okay, I saw this coming this morning!

Seems to me, this forum can be a newsroom with editors, research assistants, advertisers, corporate ownership, etc (think MSM)...or it can be a conference of investigators laying out facts, rolling out theories & scenarios, desperately trying to solve a crime (think Columbo, Holmes & Watson, Travis McGee, et al, in a single room)...hell, it can be anything - it's a discussion forum!  But it was defined in its early days as a conference and so it will probably remain as such.

All of the newsworthy items are timely posted on the Scared Monkeys blog so meticulously maintained by Tom & Red.   The forum wants to be for discussion of the breaking news until some majority comes in to change its nature.  So accept that or organize your troops for a revolution of sorts.

And btw - I'll be glad to phone in your refill if you can't remember to do so yourself  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.