April 18, 2024, 11:05:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 7/22/2013 - Duchess Kate admitted to hospital; royal baby on the way  (Read 2845 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« on: July 22, 2013, 10:46:48 AM »

Duchess Kate admitted to hospital; royal baby on the way
8:31 a.m. CDT, July 22, 2013

LONDON (Reuters) - Prince William's wife Kate was in labor at a London hospital on Monday after weeks of feverish anticipation over the birth their first child, who will be third in line to the British throne.

The royal couple, officially known as the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, travelled by car to the St. Mary's Hospital in west London before dawn and entered through a back door to avoid media camped outside the main entrance.

Read more:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-rt-us-britain-royal-20130721,0,1318773.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 10:48:43 AM »

LIVE FEED

Kate Middleton in labor in London hospital

http://live.foxnews.com/#/1155606982001

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 10:55:39 AM »

My 11 year old granddaughter and her Mama has been on Royal Baby Watch since the announcement that Princess Kate was expecting.  Wouldn't you know it.  She is attending a horse camp this week ... no electronics allowed.  My daughter gave me the email of the camp leader.  She is providing my granddaughter with this mornings happenings.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 11:06:05 AM »

TheGreatKateWait … Royal baby on the Way: Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton Arrives at Hospital with Prince William … Goes into Labor

TheGreatKateWait is almost over … The Royal baby is on the way.

From the UK Daily Mail, the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton arrived at St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington, west London this morning with Prince William by her side. The future king or queen will be born at Paddington hospital where Princess Diana had Prince William and Prince Harry. The clock is officially ticking. The MSM will now be wall to wall coverage of the time of the birth, natural birth or C-section, boy or girl and of course, the all important name of the third in line to the British throne.

The UK Telegraph will have continual updates. Twitter updates from Sky News as well

Posted July 22, 2013 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/07/22/thegreatkatewait-royal-baby-on-the-way-duchess-of-cambridge-kate-middleton-arrives-at-hospital-with-prince-william-goes-into-labor/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 03:52:06 PM »

Royal Baby: It's a Boy For Kate And William
8:49pm UK, Monday 22 July 2013

he Duchess of Cambridge was hoping for a son and her wish has come true, after she gave birth to a baby boy this afternoon.

The baby weighed 8lbs 6oz and was born at 4.24pm, the palace said.

"Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well and will remain in hospital overnight," Kensington Palace said in a statement.

"The Duke of Cambridge was present for the birth. The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall, Prince Harry and members of both families have been informed and are delighted with the news.

<snipped>

The new royal baby is third in line to the throne and a future king. A great-grandchild to the Queen - her third - the newborn will also one day be crowned sovereign.

Read more:
http://news.sky.com/story/1119013/royal-baby-its-a-boy-for-kate-and-william

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2013, 04:09:02 PM »

I hope the Palace did not overlook Princess Diana's family in the celebrations.

Janet

+++++

Royal Baby: It's a Boy For Kate And William
8:49pm UK, Monday 22 July 2013

<snipped>

"The Duke of Cambridge was present for the birth. The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall, Prince Harry and members of both families have been informed and are delighted with the news.

<snipped>

Read more:
http://news.sky.com/story/1119013/royal-baby-its-a-boy-for-kate-and-william

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2013, 03:08:08 PM »

The royal baby’s first royal wave as he waves to the crowd

Posted by The Right Scoop The Right Scoop on July 23rd, 2013

http://therightscoop.com/the-royal-babys-first-royal-wave-as-he-waves-to-the-crowd/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2013, 03:12:36 PM »

Britain's royal baby makes his public debut
Published July 23, 201

The new son of Prince William and Kate Middleton made his public debut Tuesday, bundled in a white blanket as his beaming mother held him on the steps of St. Mary’s hospital, where he was born not quite 24 hours earlier.

Kate then handed the baby – whose name still has not been announced – to William, who said in answer to a question from gathered reporters, “he’s got a good pair of lungs” and described him as “a big boy.” William said the couple was “still working on a name.”

The baby waved his hands a little but otherwise appeared quiet during his first, and very noisy, encounter with the press.
After going back inside the hospital and transferring the baby to a car seat, William drove the royal couple from the midtown hospital for their home at Kensington Palace.

Earlier Tuesday, the baby met both his sets of grandparents.

He was visited first by Kate’s parents, Michael and Carole Middleton and then later by William’s father, Prince Charles, and his wife, Camilla.

<snipped>

Read more:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/07/23/world-awaits-first-look-britain-royal-baby/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2013, 05:30:35 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2013, 10:18:42 AM »

Britain's new prince heads to maternal grandparents' house outside London
Published July 24, 2013

Queen Elizabeth II visited with her new great-grandson Wednesday at Kensington Palace for the first time, before William and Kate took the royal baby to visit his maternal grandparents in Bucklebury, a village west of London.

The 87-year-old monarch made a short trip from Buckingham Palace by chauffeur-driven Bentley and spent about half an hour visiting the two-day-old Prince of Cambridge. The baby is her third great-grandchild and the third in line to the British throne.

Prince Philip, who is recovering at Windsor Castle after exploratory abdominal surgery last month, did not accompany the queen.

Afterwards, William, Kate and the baby left the palace in a Range Rover, bound for the home of Kate's parents Michael and Carole Middleton.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/07/24/world-still-guessing-over-royal-baby-name-after-first-photo-op/?test=latestnews

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2013, 01:32:37 PM »

Prince George Alexander Louis: Kate and William reveal royal baby's name
guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 24 July 2013 18.22 BST

The royal baby has been named Prince George by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

Prince George has been given two middle names, Alexander and Louis. The announcement comes a day after the duchess left hospital and two days after she gave birth to the third in line to the throne.

George was the most popular name with betting firms William Hill, Coral and Paddy Power. James was also a favourite with punters, with Alexander, Henry, Louis, Richard and Arthur the next most popular choices.

It was widely expected that William and Kate would not wander far from convention and select anything too outlandish for a prince who is likely to reign one day and whose name could symbolise an era.

Six King Georges have worn the crown throughout history since German-born George I, the first Hanoverian king of Great Britain, acceded to the throne in 1714.

<snipped>

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk-news/2013/jul/24/prince-george-alexander-louis-royal-baby

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2013, 01:37:40 PM »

Prince George, British Columbia

History

The origins of Prince George can be traced to the North West Company fur trading post of Fort George, which was established in 1807 by Simon Fraser and named in honour of King George III.

Read more:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_George,_British_Columbia

_____

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.