April 19, 2024, 03:09:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mexico's Hypocrisy Is Evident In Its Own Strict Policy Toward Immigrants  (Read 1611 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: July 25, 2013, 09:13:27 PM »

Zero Tolerance

Until 2011, when it passed reforms, Mexico had among the most draconian immigration laws in the world. Guatemala has criticized Mexico for initiating construction of a fence along its southern border.

Mexico has zero tolerance for illegal immigrants who seek to work inside Mexico, happen to break Mexican law or go on public assistance — or any citizens who aid them.

In Mexico, legal immigration is aimed at privileging lawful arrivals with skill sets that aid the Mexican economy and, according to the country's immigration law, who have the "necessary funds for their sustenance" — while denying entry to those who are not healthy or would upset the "equilibrium of the national demographics."

Translated, that idea of demographic equilibrium apparently means that Mexico tries to withhold citizen status from those who do not look like Mexicans or have little skills to make money.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials-perspective/071813-664294-even-as-its-economy-thrives-mexico-encourages-its-citizens-to-leave.htm#ixzz2a6sUMWHK

I think the US should have a fence along it's southern border, just like Mexico!  Imagine, keeping illegal people out!!!

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.