March 28, 2024, 07:58:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts!!!  (Read 2457 times)
genebernat
Scared Monkey

« on: June 17, 2005, 11:57:05 PM »

Last Saturday, when the false reports of Natalee's death were broadcast I became physically ill and have been ever since.  However, in the past 24hrs I have this sense of calmness; like a feeling this will all turnout with a happy ending.  Does anyone else have any feelings like this?

From everything we have heard about this young woman; she seems like the type of person that to know her is to love her.  However, now it is just to know of her is to love her.  She has captivated the hearts of so many and I from what we know of her; she seems level headed.  I firmly believe that she is being held somewhere against her will and that she if anyone has the ability to deal with that situation.  The love of all decent humanity and God will guide her home.  

If the unthinkable has happened ask yourselves the following: why will she never graduate from the University of Alabama, why will she never become a doctor, why will she never get married, why will she never become a mother and why at family gatherings will there be at least on empty seat?  Why do we allow evil people exist in this world to harm the good ones like Natalee?

However, I know that she has lives to save as a doctor and I believe she will get that chance.  Let us see that her father gets the greatest father's day gift.  His daughter home!
BOOBEAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2005, 11:57:10 PM »

great post, I agree with everything you said.
RedWolf7
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2005, 01:08:15 AM »

Just wanted to share a similar feeling that I had. Last week when I heard on the news something about "dust" and a "lighthouse," I felt very unsettled and even had dreams about that. Today I felt very peaceful about Natalee, and I had the distinct feeling that she is alive and being held against her will, somewhere faraway from Aruba, or even on a boat out in the ocean.

Does Aruba have a Coast Guard? I heard that they had accepted an offer of aid from the Miami-Dade Search and Rescue unit. I feel hopeful and optimistic tonight that Natalee will soon be found and rescued.

And I pray she is, and I also pray that justice will be served up on those who have harmed her.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2005, 02:05:45 AM »

Aruba shares a Coast Guard with Curacao and Bonaire.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
Arlee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2005, 03:09:34 AM »

Gene,
It's as if you and I were sharing the same mind and heart.  Every emotion you expressed has also been mine.  Every question is also one that plagues me.
God bless Natalee and bring her home safe.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.