April 19, 2024, 10:32:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Planned Parenthood Abortion Business Has Engaged in $12.5 Million in...Fraud"  (Read 968 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: August 03, 2013, 10:10:36 AM »

"Planned Parenthood Abortion Business Has Engaged in $12.5 Million in Medicaid Fraud"

The good people at Alliance Defending Freedom have forwarded me the settlement agreement between Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast and the United States of America, the Texas Attorney General, and whistleblower Karen Reynolds, for charges that PPGC committed Medicaid fraud between 2003-2009. The settlement was signed by all parties on July 24 and 25.

As I wrote yesterday, PPGC has agreed to pay $4.3 million. According to the settlement, the money will be divied three ways:

$2,552,169 – United States
$1,247,000 – Karen Reynolds (bounty)
$500,831 – State of Texas

Department-Of-Justice6308The most significant component of the settlement is that the U.S. Department of Justice ”contends that PPGC submitted false claims and made false statements to the United States in connection with claims submitted to” Medicaid, Title XIX, Title XX, and the Texas Women’s Health Program.

We may already be seeing it. RH Reality Check complained today:

[C]laims in [the] Texas Women’s Health Program, which replaced the Medicaid Women’s Health Program at the start of this year, have declined by about 23% in the first five months of 2013, as compared to Medicaid Women’s Health Program claims during the same period last year. This is the first year the program has operated without Planned Parenthood.

Can you imagine cutting the welfare spending by 25% a year? 

read more here - http://www.lifenews.com/2013/08/02/planned-parenthood-abortion-business-has-engaged-in-12-5-million-in-taxpayer-fraud/

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.